Star Pack ~ LOOKING FOR A NEW OWNER

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Star Pack ~ LOOKING FOR A NEW OWNER

Postby .Wolfrin. » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:35 pm

.:Fawna:.Fea:.Hunter//Tagd;- Soon to be Mizuko and Fate:.Doing;-Searching:.Feeling;- Panicked, Upset, Worried.

Rolling over in her Nursery nest, the Fea extended her long arms and legs. Muscels shuddering between her maple colored fur, Fawna raised her head. A great yawn echoed from her throat as her jaws parted and showed off her pearly whites. Peeling open her eyes, the female silently stared off into the darkness of the den and rolled her shoulders. "Oh dear, I seemed to have sleapt in..." She mumbled softly before looking over to her side "Mizuko...mizuko, wake u-..." Frowning the Hunter/adoptive mother suddenly realized that the spot beside her was not only cold, but empty. "Mizuko??" she called softly..no response. Narrowing her eyes, the hunter stood on unstable feet and padded out of the den with her noes hoovering just above the ground. Mizuko. His scent was fresh. He couldn't have left camp to long ago. Walking forward the hunter quietly padded into the thick forest and shivered. Sadly, her mind could only imagine the worst right now. And it was scaring the life out of her. Pressing her ears against her skull, the female let out a low growl of despair. Now she was picking up two scents. Spirit? What was she doing, she knew better then this!.... Shaking her head, the female padded towards a spot with less foliage and sat down raising her head to the sky. A long, loud, and worried howl shook her chest and sounded through the forest reaching even the deaftest ears. With it, a message was carried: The pups were being searched for, and searcher wasn't happy, and was very worried.
Pain is Temporary. It may last a Minute, or an Hour, or a Day, or a Year, but Eventually it will Subside and Something Else will take its place. If You Quit, however, it lasts Forever

•{Hey guys! I'm currently looking for 1x1s so if you're interested please take a look at my Character Fourms in 🌎Such a Diverse World🌎. If you see a character you would be interested in roleplaying with, then we can discuss a plot! :) }•
.Wolfrin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:51 pm

spirit|pup|camp|scared|tags; mizuko, cyclone, fawna

she froze as she heard a howl, and she barked as mizuko was placed beside her, vines wrapped around his stomach. she looked around panicked, before seeing two orange eyes staring at her through the bush's. she froze, before letting out a loud howl and bark, before whispering to mizuko "i dont recognize the smell, or the eyes..... mizuko, we need to run, NOW! she ended her sentence with a long bark, before bolting, her eyes snapping back on mizuko as she waited for him to follow.

~

cyclone|loner|Hungry|tags; spirit, mizuko, fawna

he licked his chops as he caught the scent of pups, and no adult wolves. he let out a growl before willing fire two swirl around spirit, trapping her. a moment later, he did the same with mizuko. before, he might not have attempted to eat pups, but he was hungry and these to pups deserved it for being out here.

OOC: sorry about the morbidness
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Wolfrin. » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:15 pm

(It's okay Fawna's about to whip some tail.)
.:Fawna:.Fea:.Hunter//Tagd;- Mizuko, Spirit, Cyclone:.Doing;-Searching:.Feeling;- Panicked, Upset, Worried.

Somthing was wrong, very wrong.Spirit would have replied. Maybe not Mizuko, but definitely Spirit. Yet the forest was quiet. To quiet. Suddenly new scents struck the Hunters noes, and they weren't pleasant in the least. Heart urging her in a new direction, the adoptive mothers primal instinct to protect the young sent her paws into action. Feet pounding against the forest floor, she could see the fire in the distance.Despite how much she wished it not to be true, she knew that that was where she would find at the pups. Busting into the small clearing the female raised her noes to the sky and scented the air. A male wolf. Loner perhaps. He was responsible for this! This, this outrage! Whipping around, the beautiful hunter bared her teeth at the point where the scent was strongest. "How Dare you go after these pups, you vile beast!" She snarled angrily. Hackels raising in rage, the normally sweet and caring female was quickly losing her cool. "Release them before I tear your hide from your bones!"
Pain is Temporary. It may last a Minute, or an Hour, or a Day, or a Year, but Eventually it will Subside and Something Else will take its place. If You Quit, however, it lasts Forever

•{Hey guys! I'm currently looking for 1x1s so if you're interested please take a look at my Character Fourms in 🌎Such a Diverse World🌎. If you see a character you would be interested in roleplaying with, then we can discuss a plot! :) }•
.Wolfrin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:52 pm

spirit|pup|forest|scared|tags; mizuko, cyclone, fawna

she blinked as fawna crashed into the clearing and she yelped as fire burned her small paw, and she yelled at fawna "help please! we didn't do anything to him!". she let out another shriek as fire licked at her tail, and she curled it close to her body.

~

cyclone|loner|Hungry|tags; spirit, mizuko, fawna

he let out a howl of anger as the she-wolf dared approach him, and to show his anger, fire whirled around his paws as he willed it to strike mizuko, leaving a burn on him. he glared at fawna, his teeth bared as he waited for her move. he let fire snake up his paws, and sparks fizzed around his claws, igniting a few stray twigs and leaves
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zmhv » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:13 pm

Instantly the air stopped and the sky turned gray, Fate broke the rule and came down before them stopping the fighting and healing wounds."STOP THIS MADNESS!" Fate said in a powerful voice Holding the wolves in vines around her as she opened her large wings.All fire stopped completey and it was as if the earth and universe stopped.
We shed a billion tears before we die and finally rest...
zmhv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anonymous.aa » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:25 pm

mizuko
Male ○ 1 Month Old ○ Tags: Spirit & Cyclone & Fawn & Valeria ○ Crush: ---
His eyes opened in terror, he didn't think doing this would do much harm.. aparrently it could! He felt a fire lash at his hind legs madly, making it ache so much. He yipped at his mother, Fawn, scared and hurt. He suddenly saw a faint light coming down, was it Fate? He felt the burning stop for a second or two, he couldn't see whether the loner was gone or not.. he felt ashamed as Sprirt was hurt because of him... what did he do?
Last edited by anonymous.aa on Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
i'm back from the dead.
anonymous.aa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby delicate. » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:54 pm

↠ Valeria
    female // 4 years //metal manipulation and fire manipulation
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Valeria had gone back to training soon after Piper had someone else watching her. She conjured a ball of flames, which hovered a couple of feet from her snout, before she moved it at will. After doing this she manipulated the orb, in turn making a long, thin, string of flames from the orb. After holding it in position for a few seconds she began to manipulate the string with her mind. Val stopped after a few minutes of moving the string of flames, making it turn into an orb a few times before she stretched it into a string so thin it made the flames die out. The female sighed softly, ears flickering as she noticed the sound of a few pups in distress.
    Valeria eyed the area for a few seconds, making sure it was a sound of actual distress and not the pups playing. She trotted towards the area, which wasn't too far from where she was at previously. The silver colored wolf stopped whenever she was close enough to see what was happening. A loud growl erupted from her, her own hackles rising when she noticed what a loner was doing to the pups. However, before she could intervene, Fawn had appeared. Val moved in closer, her eyes glaring dangerously at the loner. Before she could react to what had happened, light bared down on the clearing. And soon after, vines wrapped around her body.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ rank:: soldier ] [ location:: a clearing ] [ tags:: mizuko, cyclone, fawna, spirit, fate ]
delicate.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zmhv » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:03 pm

Fate made herself visiable to everyone around her, she was well known by some but she was a guardian.
We shed a billion tears before we die and finally rest...
zmhv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anonymous.aa » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:39 am

mizuko
Male ○ 1 Month Old ○ Tags: Spirit & Cyclone & Fawn & Valeria & Fate ○ Crush: ---
He closed his eyes, blinded by the soon harsh light around Fate. He whimpered scared so much he couldn't say anything proper. His tail was not wagging no more but in between his legs, his fur bristling, and his ears held back. Oh how he wished he could do something for this was his fault and his mess. He trembled the burn pain slowly coming back. He lay down due to the vines and got even more scared.
i'm back from the dead.
anonymous.aa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Wolfrin. » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:40 am

.:Fawna:.Fea:.Hunter//Tagd;- Mizuko, Spirit, Cyclone:.Doing;-Searching:.Feeling;- Panicked, Upset, Worried.

Hearing mizuko yip for her, and hearing the pain and fear behind said yip, the hunter trembeled. Her attention suddenly turned from cyclone to the vines wrapped around her body. Letting out a new snarl of anger, the Hunter tore at the vines green outerfleash until they were nothing but green tatters strewn across the ground. At the moment, Dawn's "MotherBear" ability was pushing her to far gone to even realise who and what Fate actually was. And she didn't care. She just wanted her pup back. only then,would she calm herself. Turning, the hunter leapt at mizuko, and snapped her jaws around the vines including his body. Ripping and tearing she didn't cease her assult on the vines until -Pop!
He was out. Grabbing his scruff, the female's chest heaved and sucked down great gulps of air,as she pulled Mizuko free. Yet, she still wasn't calm. In her mind, the pups still weren't safe. Not yet. "Mizuko baby, stay down." She whispered softly as she sat him on the ground. Standing over him protectively, the Hunter bared her teeth "Let the pups and I go! They have nothing to you and neither have I." She growled at Fate. Eyes narrowing the Female glanced towards Spirit before turning back towards the guardian. "Please... Just let us go home..."

.Wolfrin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me