Star Pack ~ LOOKING FOR A NEW OWNER

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Star Pack ~ LOOKING FOR A NEW OWNER

Postby MunchiiMoon » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:36 pm

I've become super inactive and I also just lost wifi at home, so I'm looking for someone to remake this and take over my character for me

Humans have long since dissappeared from the earth, along with the other more inteligent human like animals like apes and such. Most the other animals couldn't adapt well to that but managed to survive anyway. But there was one animal that managed to survive and thrive, becoming the dominant species on earth. The wolves. But even they are still small in numbers. Whats more, these wolves have gained the ability to use powers, things such as controling metal, earth, ect. Some of these wolves even managed to create a pack life that is similiar to what humans where in their early periods, such as the fifteen hundreds. They did so by truly mastering their powers. Though most wolves still live a savage lifestyle. Life for the wolves in this civilization is usually easy and happy but it has it's hard times.

As for the one's who live like their ancestors still, life is hard, especially during winter when their is little food. Many die out there but quite a few believe that "what doesn't kill them makes them stronger". And for the one's who survive, it's true. there are only a few small packs of wolves left in the world now. Most of them have been accepted into or forced to join the pack mentioned above, which is called star pack.

Star Pack was formed years ago bye two wolves called Iela and Jose (now deceased). They are a fearful pack who has strong defenders and don't like tresspassers in any way. They patrol their borders regularly. Any wolves caught tresspassing are to be chased out, captured, or killed. They do believe in letting the captured go but they either have to join the pack or promise to never tresspass again. But only the alphas can give prisoners that choice. Star Pack's territory concists of several large lakes with a river connecting both of them and leading out to the ocean. one border stops directly at the ocean, while other parts border mounts, plains and such. There is one large revine filled with thick forest as well.

Rules:
All CS rules apply
No powers like mind control
Only two powers per wolf
No god modding
No controling another person's character without permission
Please no other packs right now

══════════════════
You are here
Characters/Ranks

-Off Thread-

Forms and OOC
══════════════════
Last edited by MunchiiMoon on Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:59 am, edited 11 times in total.
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Pack

Postby MunchiiMoon » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:47 pm

Please post forms and ooc here

Guardians (2 max)
Guardians are mystical wolves who are praised for their miracles. They remain in the heavens and control the seasons and time itself.
Guardian: Fate

Alphas (4 max)
Alphas are the leaders of the pack. They make the important decisions and laws.
Head Alpha: Alyhia
Alpha: Midnight
Alpha:

Guards (7 max)
Guards keep watch on the territory and howl to alert the soldiers of danger or trespassers.
Head Guard:
Guard: Kaya
Guard: Mercury

Soldiers (Unlimited)
Soldiers are the warriors of the pack. They fight whatever dangers come and take trespassers to the alphas.
Head Soldier: Euphrates
Soldier: Valeria
Soldier: Storm
Soldier: Roka Zaffre
Soldier: Mikaela Hideyoshi Hyakuya

Hunters (Unlimited)
Hunters catch prey to share and support the pack. If there is a shortage on soldiers they fill in.
Head Hunter: Kurostare Ayato Juuzou
Hunter: Sarafina
Hunter:Sky
Hunter:Ignis
Hunter: Tatascan
Hunter: Rosella
Hunter: Fawna

Residents (Unlimited)
Residents dont have a role, only to live life as they see fit within the pack.
Resident: Avalon
Resident: Serenity
Resident: Kyanon

Pups (5 at a time)
Pups are newborns who are discovering their powers and where they belong.
Pup: Piper
Pup: Spirit
Pup: Mizuko

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loners (Unlimited)
Loners are not in the pack and are considered trespassers if they come into the pack's territory. If caught they will be captured and sent to the alphas to either be forced to join the pack, released with a warning, or killed.
Loner: Rowe
Loner: Laika
Loner: Ekon
Loner: Silence
Loner: Χαρά
Loner: Chakra
Loner: GrayFoot
Loner: Invidia Dragonspur
Loner: Cyclone

══════════════════
Intro
You are here

-Off Thread-

Forms and OOC
══════════════════
Last edited by MunchiiMoon on Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:00 am, edited 16 times in total.
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Star Pack ~ Accepting

Postby MunchiiMoon » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:24 pm

Now open!
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hailo'sAngel » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:25 pm

Where do I submit my form?
Hailo's Angel
Hailo'sAngel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:26 pm

Please post forms and ooc here
Last edited by MunchiiMoon on Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hailo'sAngel » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:27 pm

It's saying you can't edit posts on this forum.
Hailo's Angel
Hailo'sAngel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:29 pm

try now :)
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:54 am

Bump
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hailo'sAngel » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:55 am

Midnight- Alpha. Tags: Open.

Midnight slowly padded through the forest, ears pricked and alert. He was headed to lake, where he hoped he would find his sisters. They were so different yet so alike at the same time, the three of them. He just hoped that they were where he thought they were and not in the sky or the river. Then he would never find them...
Hailo's Angel
Hailo'sAngel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:44 pm

Alyhia yawned and stretched out her legs. She had no big events going on and allowed herself to sleep in. She padded down to the hunters quarters for her breakfast, then headed over to the lake for something to drink. She spotted midnight and walked in his direction. "Need help with anything? You seem... off." She lowered her head and lapped at the water.
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me