The Spirits/evil forces-Open and accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Spirits/evil forces-Open and accepting

Postby winner10111 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:20 pm

Silver~ Female~ Dragon~ Elemental Control~ Alpha Female~ Crush: None~ Tags:Spirit

Silver looked over as she heard a rustling of feathers. "Hello there. And who might you be?" She asked, not at all intimidated by the newcomer. Her piercing blue eyes seemed to grow into the smaller dragon.

Fenrir~ Male~ Wolf~ Can talk to and manipulate spirits~ Crush:None~ Tags:Deep Sea

Fenrir nodded. "Very well. Let's go." He said and then got up and briskly headed towards the back of the cave.

Boaz~ Male~ White Stag~ Unknown~ Crush:Nome~ Tags:Phantom

Boaz jumped as she hit him in the side. He was startled at first but then started laughing. "You should really work on that." He said smiling.

Amandaria~ Female~ Tiger~ Fire Manipulation~ Crush:Nome~ Tags:Open

Amandaria had long since been awake but still remained perched in her tree. It was rather comfortable up there where she could see until the curve of the earth. She sighed. She wished she could go somewhere else. Somewhere wild and free. Not stuck in this pack with a battle she hadn't chosen to fight.

Saber~ Male~ Horned Lion~ Telepathy~ Crush:None~ Tags:Open

Saber stretched and growled, ready for the day. He sat down and then started to groom his fur. It was getting warm fast and he dreaded the day ahead.

Anastasia~ Female~ Tiger~ Water Manipulation~ Crush:Nome~ Tags:Open

Anastasia awoke under the tree that her sister was perched in. She decided that she wouldn't bother her and simply shook the sleep out of her fur for the time being and then headed to the water hole. She lapped up some water and then went to find someone else to talk with and maybe go hunting with.

Shaman~ Female~ Wolf~ Dark Magic~ Crush:Nome~ Tags:Open

Shaman had been awake all night playing with her magic. She had remained stiff as she chanted ancient words. When the sun rise she was finally forced to move and the forged silver and gold and wood and bone all gingled together as if announcing her arrival back into this world.

Akita~ Female~ Wolf~ Unknowm~ Crush:None~ Tags:Open

Akita sighed. She needed to talk to Shaman to get the chains off of her. She didn't want the mark of the evil ones on her any longer. She had belonged to them once but never again.
winner10111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~TheIceCat~ » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:23 pm

(Btw, how tall is Silver?)
Spirit twitched her tail nervously, "Uh...I'm Spirit....Who are you? Where am I?" She folded one ear back and her left wing hung slightly limp.
Some Things:
My Deviantart

"Climb, climb
Climb to the top of the world
And as you stand tall, you will see...
That when you fall...
You will fall from a height
Most men will never reach"
-"The Fall" Protomen

~TheIceCat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winner10111 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:30 pm

(10 ft seems a bit excessive so I'll go with about 8 ft.)

Silver~ Female~ Dragon~ Elemental Control~ Alpha Female~ Crush: None~ Tags:Spirit

Silver chuckled. "I am the alpha here. My name is Silver. And you are almost in my camp. Who are you?" She asked. She shook out her wings slightly and observed this other dragon. She didn't appear to be a threat but she would have to see.

Fenrir~ Male~ Wolf~ Can talk to and manipulate spirits~ Crush:None~ Tags:Deep Sea

Fenrir nodded. "Very well. Let's go." He said and then got up and briskly headed towards the back of the cave.

Boaz jumped as she hit him in the side. He was startled at first but then started laughing. "You should really work on that." He said smiling.

Amandaria had long since been awake but still remained perched in her tree. It was rather comfortable up there where she could see until the curve of the earth. She sighed. She wished she could go somewhere else. Somewhere wild and free. Not stuck in this pack with a battle she hadn't chosen to fight.

Saber stretched and growled, ready for the day. He sat down and then started to groom his fur. It was getting warm fast and he dreaded the day ahead.

Anastasia awoke under the tree that her sister was perched in. She decided that she wouldn't bother her and simply shook the sleep out of her fur for the time being and then headed to the water hole. She lapped up some water and then went to find someone else to talk with and maybe go hunting with.

Shaman had been awake all night playing with her magic. She had remained stiff as she chanted ancient words. When the sun rise she was finally forced to move and the forged silver and gold and wood and bone all gingled together as if announcing her arrival back into this world.

Akita sighed. She needed to talk to Shaman to get the chains off of her. She didn't want the mark of the evil ones on her any longer. She had belonged to them once but never again.
winner10111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:37 pm

Phantom

Wolf~ female~ Can control/travel shadows~ Crush: open~ Tags: Boaz

"Yeah" Phantom said getting all awkward and hiding in the shadow of the trees that were closest to her, mumbling about how dumb and embarrassing that was.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hiya! I'm Nadilee or better know as Alpha_Cat around here.
I love chicken smoothie and roleplaying
on this lovely site. I mainly stick to human
and canine roleplays
but I'm always open to new ideas.
Instagram

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxictears » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:40 pm

< D E E P S E A>
<<Wolf|Gender:Female|2 years|Power:Can control the weather and water,Has a verry powerful necalice |Crush:open|Tags:Fenrir

She fallowed after him each paw step she took she got closer to her source of element or power.
Toxictears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winner10111 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:53 pm

(10 ft seems a bit excessive so I'll go with about 8 ft.)

Silver chuckled. "I am the alpha here. My name is Silver. And you are almost in my camp. Who are you?" She asked. She shook out her wings slightly and observed this other dragon. She didn't appear to be a threat but she would have to see.

Fenrir smiled as they turned a corner and came upon the caves pool, glowing a bluish green. "Here is the best swimming hole in all the lands." He said and seemed to wave her forward.

Boaz laughed again. "Don't hide. You just need practice with it. At least you know what your power is." He said with a sigh.

winner10111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxictears » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:02 pm

< D E E P S E A>
<<Wolf|Gender:Female|2 years|Power:Can control the weather and water,Has a verry powerful necalice |Crush:open|Tags:Fenrir

She frowned as she saw the pools."Not to be rude ,but I don't think that's water"she barked to him
Toxictears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~TheIceCat~ » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:07 pm

(Okay so about the same as Spirit who is just under 8ft)
"The alpha?" She asked, tilted her head slightly. Her wing moved to it's normal position and she relaxed slightly. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intrude on your territory. I honestly didn't pay attention to what was around me or where I was, I just had to get away from where I was."
Some Things:
My Deviantart

"Climb, climb
Climb to the top of the world
And as you stand tall, you will see...
That when you fall...
You will fall from a height
Most men will never reach"
-"The Fall" Protomen

~TheIceCat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winner10111 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:13 pm

Silver nodded. "And where were you exactly? What were you running from?" She asked. She looked at they other dragon. She was very strange with her feathers and all.

Fenrir chuckled. "I ensure you it is." He said and walked towards the water and dipped her tail in it. He then flung it at Deep Sea, splattering water everywhere.

Boaz laughed again. "Don't hide. You just need practice with it. At least you know what your power is." He said with a sigh.

winner10111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:15 pm

Phantom

Wolf~ female~ Can control/travel shadows~ Crush: open~ Tags: Boaz

"what do you mean?" Phantom asked while walking out of the shadow slowly with a head tilt.
Hiya! I'm Nadilee or better know as Alpha_Cat around here.
I love chicken smoothie and roleplaying
on this lovely site. I mainly stick to human
and canine roleplays
but I'm always open to new ideas.
Instagram

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x