The Spirits/evil forces-Open and accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Spirits/evil forces-Open and accepting

Postby Alpha_Cat » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:41 pm

Phantom

Wolf~ female~ Can control/travel shadows~ Crush: open~ Tags: Boaz

"Oh boy, that's a cool name Boaz, I have a boring name." she stated while jumping up again and running around, making herself dizzy, then flopping over "Why is the world spinning?'' she asked dumbly.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hiya! I'm Nadilee or better know as Alpha_Cat around here.
I love chicken smoothie and roleplaying
on this lovely site. I mainly stick to human
and canine roleplays
but I'm always open to new ideas.
Instagram

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winner10111 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:49 pm

Silver~ Female~ Dragon~ Elemental Control~ Alpha Female~ Crush: None~ Tags:Open

Silver flew down from her perch in the sky and landed on the ground at the edge of her cliff. Her cold blue eyes drifted over the camp and she accessed how everyone looked and what jobs needed to be dished out and to whom. There was a lot of work ahead and she was ready to start the day. She folded her pure white wings into her sides and shook herself, readjusting her scales and spikes.

Fenrir~ Male~ Wolf~ Can talk to and manipulate spirits~ Crush:None~ Tags:Deep Sea

Fenrir smiled and then tore into the boar. It was delicious. "Thank you." He said andbthen stepped back.

Boaz~ Male~ White Stag~ Unknown~ Crush:Nome~ Tags:Phantom

Boaz shook his head again. "Oh no. I hate this name." He replied with a bit of a chuckle.

Amandaria~ Female~ Tiger~ Fire Manipulation~ Crush:Nome~ Tags:Open

Amandaria had long since been awake but still remained perched in her tree. It was rather comfortable up there where she could see until the curve of the earth. She sighed. She wished she could go somewhere else. Somewhere wild and free. Not stuck in this pack with a battle she hadn't chosen to fight.

Saber~ Male~ Horned Lion~ Telepathy~ Crush:None~ Tags:Open

Saber stretched and growled, ready for the day. He sat down and then started to groom his fur. It was getting warm fast and he dreaded the day ahead.

Anastasia~ Female~ Tiger~ Water Manipulation~ Crush:Nome~ Tags:Open

Anastasia awoke under the tree that her sister was perched in. She decided that she wouldn't bother her and simply shook the sleep out of her fur for the time being and then headed to the water hole. She lapped up some water and then went to find someone else to talk with and maybe go hunting with.

Shaman~ Female~ Wolf~ Dark Magic~ Crush:Nome~ Tags:Open

Shaman had been awake all night playing with her magic. She had remained stiff as she chanted ancient words. When the sun rise she was finally forced to move and the forged silver and gold and wood and bone all gingled together as if announcing her arrival back into this world.

Akita~ Female~ Wolf~ Unknowm~ Crush:None~ Tags:Open

Akita sighed. She needed to talk to Shaman to get the chains off of her. She didn't want the mark of the evil ones on her any longer. She had belonged to them once but never again.
winner10111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxictears » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:54 pm

< D E E P S E A>
<<Wolf|Gender:Female|2 years|Power:Can control the weather and water,Has a verry powerful necalice |Crush:open|Tags:Fenrir

"Your welcome I use ly catch deer ,but I was by myself"She barked and began to eat.Once it was finished there was no left overs so she scooped he bones away and liked her muzzle clean.
Toxictears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:01 pm

Phantom

"Why?" she asked "if you don't want to say that's alright though." she added before getting up and falling back over because she was still dizzy.
and canine roleplays
Instagram

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artisticfox » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:20 pm

Astrid

Wolf|Female|Power:teleportation|Tags:open

Astrid had just got finished eating her rabbit she had caught earlier, she stood up and stretched as she had been laying down for a while,"Hmm i havent really been doing much lately maybe i should finally go and see the river near here and then i could finally try to catch a fish for once!" she thought.Astrid started teleporting her way toward the river that she saw when she was heading to a hunting ground.
artisticfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winner10111 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:22 am

Silver~ Female~ Dragon~ Elemental Control~ Alpha Female~ Crush: None~ Tags:Open

Silver flew down from her perch in the sky and landed on the ground at the edge of her cliff. Her cold blue eyes drifted over the camp and she accessed how everyone looked and what jobs needed to be dished out and to whom. There was a lot of work ahead and she was ready to start the day. She folded her pure white wings into her sides and shook herself, readjusting her scales and spikes.

Fenrir~ Male~ Wolf~ Can talk to and manipulate spirits~ Crush:None~ Tags:Deep Sea

Fenrir lay back on his stomach. He was tired now after eating. It was the biggest meal he had had in a long time. "Would you like to swim?" He asked after a while.

Boaz~ Male~ White Stag~ Unknown~ Crush:Nome~ Tags:Phantom

Boaz sighed. "There's no any reason in particular. I just don't like it." He said with a shrug.

Amandaria~ Female~ Tiger~ Fire Manipulation~ Crush:Nome~ Tags:Open

Amandaria had long since been awake but still remained perched in her tree. It was rather comfortable up there where she could see until the curve of the earth. She sighed. She wished she could go somewhere else. Somewhere wild and free. Not stuck in this pack with a battle she hadn't chosen to fight.

Saber~ Male~ Horned Lion~ Telepathy~ Crush:None~ Tags:Open

Saber stretched and growled, ready for the day. He sat down and then started to groom his fur. It was getting warm fast and he dreaded the day ahead.

Anastasia~ Female~ Tiger~ Water Manipulation~ Crush:Nome~ Tags:Open

Anastasia awoke under the tree that her sister was perched in. She decided that she wouldn't bother her and simply shook the sleep out of her fur for the time being and then headed to the water hole. She lapped up some water and then went to find someone else to talk with and maybe go hunting with.

Shaman~ Female~ Wolf~ Dark Magic~ Crush:Nome~ Tags:Open

Shaman had been awake all night playing with her magic. She had remained stiff as she chanted ancient words. When the sun rise she was finally forced to move and the forged silver and gold and wood and bone all gingled together as if announcing her arrival back into this world.

Akita~ Female~ Wolf~ Unknowm~ Crush:None~ Tags:Open

Akita sighed. She needed to talk to Shaman to get the chains off of her. She didn't want the mark of the evil ones on her any longer. She had belonged to them once but never again.
winner10111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxictears » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:31 am

< D E E P S E A>
<<Wolf|Gender:Female|2 years|Power:Can control the weather and water,Has a verry powerful necalice |Crush:open|Tags:Fenrir

She was startled when he spoke then looked at him"Sure I love swiming"she barked to him.
Toxictears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:52 am

Phantom

Phantom got up, without falling this time and walked toward the stag slowly before jumping in a shadow that was beside her, then she traveled to the shadow on the other side of him and jumping out accidentally landing face first into his side "well, I need to work on that landing last time I tried that I landed face first into a tree." after rubbing her nose with her paw grumbling slightly about how dumb it was trying that again. Phantom looked to the deer hoping that he wouldn't make her leave thinking she tried to attack him.
and canine roleplays
Instagram

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~TheIceCat~ » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:22 am

(Sorry I can't post much, I got a busy life.)
After Spirit finally caught her breath, she stood to investigate the movement she had seen. As she drew closer an unfamiliar scent reached her. She paused before pushing past a bush to see the last thing she expected. Another dragon stood there, but it had no fur or feathers. She puzzled for a moment, then rustled her feathers to signal her presence if the dragon hadn't already sensed it.
Some Things:
My Deviantart

"Climb, climb
Climb to the top of the world
And as you stand tall, you will see...
That when you fall...
You will fall from a height
Most men will never reach"
-"The Fall" Protomen

~TheIceCat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artisticfox » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:10 pm

Astrid

Wolf|Female|Power:teleportation|Tags:open

Astrid had finally met the river after teleporting through the forest.Astrid looked at the light blue sparkling water,she started walking down it hoping to find a waterfall so maybe she could find some fish trying to hop up the waterfall.She had finally found a waterfall with some or little to no fish trying to hop the water fall,Astrid slowly made her way to the middle of the water fall and in all in one swift movement a fish shot up in the air and astrid teleported into the sky and caught it.When she had caught the fish she started walking down the trail that had led her to the water back down to the stream/river,she eventually found a good spot to lay beside the river as she ate her fresh salmon.
artisticfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me