The alley ways (Wolf RP open and accepting)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The alley ways (Wolf RP open and accepting)

Postby pshicoo » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am

Fading Echo
Dawn
Training Medic - Female - Camouflage & Breath Under Water - 4 years

tags : Saber

She laughs softly as she continues down the path. That is, until she notice his presence right beside her, thanks to the peripheral vision and feel the nudge. Seeing Saber ahead of her, she takes this as a challenge and from that moment her speed changes and out runs him. At least for the first seconds, she knew she wasn't a match for him. Even thought she trained hard, it wasn't like fighters training. But if she had something it was stamina and energy. She was surprised, in a good way, Saber wasn't what she heard about from another wolves. That was good.
im just here to gift my pets :D
pshicoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChosenFetus » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:33 am

[quote="Thechosenblackwolf"]
Fading Echo's
Sasuke
7 years
Alpha male | Electricity & visions | Male | Fawn | Tags: Natalia
Sasuke Coughed out a little bit of blood and then caught his breath, he said calmly "I'll take the pain relievers... Lets get back to camp though..." He padded back to camp and remembered the first time Mitsuki looked at him as a pup, how she looked at him like she understood but was confused. He pinned his ears back, without realizing he was at camp already, he lifted his head and

Marceline
3 1/2 years
Lead hunter | Electricity and Teleportation | Female | Crush | Tags: Fawn
She overheard rain and snatched up the pup, and began running with her life. She had lightening bolts convulse through her, she tried to teleport but she ended up tripping on a log, mud got onto her fur, the rain splashed down on her and the pup as it began to cry. She focused and teleported to a small cave a couple steps away, hearing rain yell "Marceline!" She put the pup in the cave and crouched down and put the pup close to her before hiding her with a bush and making a small fire on a piece of wood in the cave. Marceline teleported back to the spot she was in, a flashback of seeing Mitsuki saving her from a bear went through her mind and of Mitsuki looking at the sky during a gathering and saying how she trusted Marceline to take care of her pup if she had one... To take it from her if she died. She started to breath normally again and she calmed down. Sitting down she looked at her paws.

Lost forest
Clearsight
6 years
Alpha Female | Time & Speed | Female | Crush | Tags:

Lost forest
Rain
3 1/2
Beta | Water | Female | Akita | Tags: Akita and Marceline
She hesitated when Akita asked her what her wish would be... She said softly "i wish I could have pups with you..." She looked at Marceline as She stared down at the pup as it smiled with sparkling happy eyes... Marcelines eyes were wide and tears were running down her face. Rain said softly "Wait..." She suddenly remembered something she learned in battle once, she said to Akita urgently "If Marceline starts to get mad they'll both make this thunderstorm worse and Sasuke wont be able to stop himself! Akita... Please come with me to bring Mitsuki's pup to Clearsight... She's on the other side of the border... With Sasuke.."

Lost forest
Nightflame
fighter wanting to be medic | fire | Female | Crush | Tags: Sasha, Spark
Nightflame said as she helped Sasha "I remember the first time I came in here as a pup..." She gave a sad laugh and continued "I almost ate the whole storage but you caught me before I could... I've always noticed how my mother Envies you... She wont admit it but I still hold onto the thought that shes jealous I favor you and like you more than her. That I make it seem like im your daughter..." She looked at Sasha when she finished her share and said "Lets go out for a walk, its some pretty bad weather but who cares? It might be over soon..." She pranced outside and then suddenly a wolf slowly came up with horror stricken eyes, he said shakily "Y-your mother s-said she needed to see you..." She huffed "Why?" He said quietly "She's been awfully ill." Nightflame saw reason from this because of how weak her mother was when they fought, Nightflame said "Alright." She turned to sasha hoping she'd follow then went to see her mother in her den. She heard her mother growl "My disappointing daughter... I know I told you too come and I just wanted to tell you that when I die I hope that I don't have to see your face." Nightflame felt her fur begin to grow hot, she snarled, hiding her face "Your going to see my face, I can end your misery in the most slowest way possible, I want to see you suffer the torment you have put on me." Nightflame lifted her head and her pupils were sharp, she growled "I'll kill you and I bet nobody would care mother... I took your powers, so it'll be easy. Oh... Also, im not ever calling you mother again, I don't want to be your daughter." She looked at Sasha and her gaze calmed and she said softly "I'm going to become Sasha's apprentice and i'll ask to be her daughter. At least she loves me."
[working on art trades 💃]
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winner10111 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 am

Silver~ Female~ Fading Echos~ Medic~ Crush:None~ Mentioned:~ Tags:Sasuke, Clearsight & Natalia

Silver quickly ran into her den as soon as they got back to camp. She brought several bright red berries. "You need to chew these. They will be bitter but no matter what do not spit them out." She said. She pushed the berries over to him and watched to make sure he did as he was told.

Saber~ Male~ Fading Echos~ War General~ Crush:None~ Mentioned: None~ Tags:Dawn

Saberwatched as she sprinted ahead. He grinned as she accepted his challenge. He quickly ran up behind her but decided to stay a leap behind her until they got where they were going. "It looks as if you're a better runny than some of my fighters already." He said, lolling his toungue in a laugh.

Akita~ Male~ Lost Forest~ Beta~ Crush:Rain~ Mentioned:Rain~ Tags:Rain & Marceline

Akitas heart kept when she told him her wish. "How about we become mates first?" He asked happily. Then he listened to what she said about Clearwater. He growled. "I don't like this. At all. I'll take the pup and you bring your... Sister. We'll have to get them together." He replied. He picked up the pup and set off at a run towards where Rain said they would be.

Absinthe~ Male~ Lost Forest~ Border Patroller~ Crush:None~ Tags:Open

Absinthe sighed. He needed to get his day started. He quickly hunted down a rabbit and scarfed it down before continuing along his way going parallel with the packs border. He stopped at every strange noise and smell.

Sasha~ Female~ Lost Forest~ Medic~ Crush:None~ Tags:Nightflame

Sasha smiles at the memories Night brought up. She had always wanted we own pup and it had always seemed as if her wish had been granted. She looked at her with her head cocked in confusion at the mention of her mother being jealous. "Ohi don't think she's jealous. Just proud." She said. She then listened to the news and rand after the two back to Nights mother. "You two stop bickering now. What hurts? I can help." She said, pushing Night away and for now ignoring her comment on Night being her daughter.

Storm~ Male~ Lost Forest~ Guard~ Crush:None~ Tags:Open

Storm sighed and yawned. It was getting harder and harder to wake up in the morning as he gained the years. As the cool morning chill came onto him he found it was no longer enjoyable but instead made his bones and joints ache. He groaned and stood then shook out his graying hide. Old age wouldn't get the best of him yet.
winner10111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChosenFetus » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:49 pm

Fading Echo's
Sasuke
7 years
Sasuke sighed and ate what she gave him, he wobbled off too his den and dropped down beside fawn, his body unconsciously getting sleepily relaxed.

Marceline
3 1/2 years
She overheard rain and snatched up the pup, and began running with her life. She had lightening bolts convulse through her, she tried to teleport but she ended up tripping on a log, mud got onto her fur, the rain splashed down on her and the pup as it began to cry. She focused and teleported to a small cave a couple steps away, hearing rain yell "Marceline!" She put the pup in the cave and crouched down and put the pup close to her before hiding her with a bush and making a small fire on a piece of wood in the cave. Marceline teleported back to the spot she was in, a flashback of seeing Mitsuki saving her from a bear went through her mind and of Mitsuki looking at the sky during a gathering and saying how she trusted Marceline to take care of her pup if she had one... To take it from her if she died. She started to breath normally again and she calmed down. Sitting down she looked at her paws.

Lost forest
Clearsight
6 years

Lost forest
Rain
3 1/2
She hesitated when Akita asked her what her wish would be... She said softly "i wish I could have pups with you..." She looked at Marceline as She stared down at the pup as it smiled with sparkling happy eyes... Marcelines eyes were wide and tears were running down her face. Rain said softly "Wait..." She suddenly remembered something she learned in battle once, she said to Akita urgently "If Marceline starts to get mad they'll both make this thunderstorm worse and Sasuke wont be able to stop himself! Akita... Please come with me to bring Mitsuki's pup to Clearsight... She's on the other side of the border... With Sasuke.."

Lost forest
Nightflame
Nightflame quietly listened to what the two females said. Spark looked at Sasha and said "It hurts in my throat and also My stomach hurts... I've also been having terrible pains in my shoulders... It's been awfully hard today too walk, And Nightflame kicked my jaw so that hurts also." Spark growled in pain and Nightflame said "She's dying from the pressure of her pup... I can tel lit died in her but is still living inside sense it cant exactly escape. So she has to push it out but if she does she'll die before she even pushes." Spark looked at her in surprise and said "I thought nobody knew..." Nightflame huffed "I'm your child in birth right. You think I wouldn't notice if my mother was having a pup?" She lay down before Spark could answer.
Last edited by ChosenFetus on Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winner10111 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:16 pm

[quote="winner10111"]
Silver~ Female~ Fading Echos~ Medic~ Crush:None~ Mentioned:~ Tags:Sasuke & Fawn

Silver sighed as Sasuke went and fell unconscious in his den. She poked her head in to see both him and Fawn there. "I'm sorry ma'am. I didn't mean to intrude. I just came to make sure Sasuke was still okay. He's not doing well.." She said, her icy blue eyes downcast.

Saberwatched as she sprinted ahead. He grinned as she accepted his challenge. He quickly ran up behind her but decided to stay a leap behind her until they got where they were going. "It looks as if you're a better runny than some of my fighters already." He said, lolling his toungue in a laugh.

Akita~ Male~ Lost Forest~ Beta~ Crush:Rain~ Mentioned:Rain~ Tags:Rain & Marceline

Akitas heart kept when she told him her wish. "How about we become mates first?" He asked happily. Then he listened to what she said about Clearwater. He growled. "I don't like this. At all. We need to get the pup." He said, looking around quickly.

Absinthe sighed. He needed to get his day started. He quickly hunted down a rabbit and scarfed it down before continuing along his way going parallel with the packs border. He stopped at every strange noise and smell.

Sasha shook her head, racking her brain. "Okay. I know what to do. How long have you had this pup Spark? I need to know right now so I know how strong to make the concoction. And when I give it to you I don't know if your pup will live or not. But it should save you. As long as you're not too far gone." She said, ready for Sparks answer.

Storm sighed and yawned. It was getting harder and harder to wake up in the morning as he gained the years. As the cool morning chill came onto him he found it was no longer enjoyable but instead made his bones and joints ache. He groaned and stood then shook out his graying hide. Old age wouldn't get the best of him yet.
winner10111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pshicoo » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:17 am

Fading Echo

Dawn

Training Medic - Female - Camouflage & Breath Under Water - 4 years

tags : Saber

She slowed down when arrived to the zone where were least trees. She finally stopped completely and looked at the male. "eh, they always says I have a good stamina." She says proudly but laughs a bit, shyly, after all that was a compliment from a war general and Saber. "So, how do we do it?" Dawn asks while looking around the trees.
im just here to gift my pets :D
pshicoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Wolfrin. » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:30 am

-Fawn-Alpha F.-Feeling; groggy,calm,worried-Tagd:Sasuke, Silver-
Clearing her throat, the Alpha Female silently adjusted her position in the nest. Pressing against Sasuke, she quietly groomed his fur, her tongue drying the droplets that littered his pelt. Mentally, the alpha was feeling a giant mix of worry and anger. Worry for her mates health, and anger for his reckless behavior. Nuzzeling his unconscious form, she plucked the loose twigs and leaves from his scruff.Raising her head, she pressed her ears back against her skull as the Medic came into their den. "I can see that much..." She murmured sadly and beckoned her in further with a flick of her tail. Looking down at her mate she sighed quietly. "Im glad you're home safe, but what happened out there Silver? When he left he was just fine....how did he get this bad?" She asked worriedly "Can't you give him somthing? Anything?"
Pain is Temporary. It may last a Minute, or an Hour, or a Day, or a Year, but Eventually it will Subside and Something Else will take its place. If You Quit, however, it lasts Forever

•{Hey guys! I'm currently looking for 1x1s so if you're interested please take a look at my Character Fourms in 🌎Such a Diverse World🌎. If you see a character you would be interested in roleplaying with, then we can discuss a plot! :) }•
.Wolfrin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winner10111 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:39 am

Silver~ Female~ Fading Echos~ Medic~ Crush:None~ Mentioned:~ Tags:Sasuke & Fawn

Silver entered the den as her alpha had motioned for her to do. Her blue eyes were still filled with worry for both of the Alphas of her pack. "I'm not sure. He met with Clearsight and they were talking and then he started to say some name. I don't remember what it was. But that's when the storm picked up." She said, looking away. She was dissapoimyed in herself for not having more information to give Fawn. "I've given him all I can for the time being. If he takes anything else it might kill him. We just have to wait until he wakes up." She said, watching him breathe. She was relieved to see that it was steady and his pulse didn't seem to be too high.

Saber shook out his pelt. "I've noticed. And how depends on where you want to start. So what do you want to specialize in? Sneak attacks, up front combat, or just defending yourself?" He asked.

Akitas heart kept when she told him her wish. "How about we become mates first?" He asked happily. Then he listened to what she said about Clearwater. He growled. "I don't like this. At all. We need to get the pup." He said, looking around quickly.

Sasha shook her head, racking her brain. "Okay. I know what to do. How long have you had this pup Spark? I need to know right now so I know how strong to make the concoction. And when I give it to you I don't know if your pup will live or not. But it should save you. As long as you're not too far gone." She said, ready for Sparks answer.

winner10111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Wolfrin. » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:17 am

-Fawn-Alpha F.-Feeling; groggy,calm,worried-Tagd:Sasuke, Silver-
Sighing softly the alpha nodded and stared down at Sasuke, with both love and fear. The later, being an emotion she didn't show infront of others, often."If he was talking to Clearsight, then she should be able to fill me in on whatever they were talking about..."she mumurmed, though it was mostly directed at herself then the medic beside her. "And if you cant give him anything more, then we can at least make him comfortable until he wakes up..."she concluded quietly and rose to a sit. Shaking her head the alpha tore her gaze away from the males unconshious body and peered at the medic. " Now, what of the others? Did everyone else get back safely?"she questioned, her voice warming as she tried to deal with her conflicting emotions and maintain a calm composure. Which, In light of the current situation, she was pulling off quite well.
Pain is Temporary. It may last a Minute, or an Hour, or a Day, or a Year, but Eventually it will Subside and Something Else will take its place. If You Quit, however, it lasts Forever

•{Hey guys! I'm currently looking for 1x1s so if you're interested please take a look at my Character Fourms in 🌎Such a Diverse World🌎. If you see a character you would be interested in roleplaying with, then we can discuss a plot! :) }•
.Wolfrin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChosenFetus » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:34 am

Fading Echo's
Sasuke
7 years
Sasuke Fidgeted slightly and a loud crackle of thunder slashed down making a loud crash, he felt comfortable and could feel the soft rasp of Fawns tongue until it faded, he barely let out a cough and a crack of lightening slammed down on a tree, it crashed down and rumbled the earth in that area, but it echoed out to them.

Marceline
3 1/2 years

Lost forest
Clearsight
6 years
She was soaked in rain and had trouble finding Sasuke, finally she looked through time and noticed that he stumbled into his den. She grumbled and then walked in and saw Sasuke in the nest, she nuzzled her brother then sniffed his muzzle, electricity not too fierce made her shiver as it gently pulsed through her. She sighed "Well, hello."

Lost forest
Rain
3 1/2
(Marceline had already taken the pup and hid it because she overheard them...)

Lost forest
Nightflame
NightFlame answered Spark for her "Sasha, its obvious from the bruises that shes had for over a moon. And from the way the pain is bad enough to make her too weak to even stand after being up is a hint that shes also weak in the stomach, if shes weak there then the pup just might get killed if she has such tense muscles from the pain. She'll kill herself in the process of it either way you put it, you cant Save her Sasha, she's had this pup too long." When Spark looked at her paws Nightflame saw a hint of regret in her eyes, Spark spoke quietly "This pup was going to be NightFlames little brother, he most likely would inherit his fathers powers of plants." Nightflame sighed "Alright, I have an idea but Spark will die, only the pup will live." She twitched her ear and continued "I can go get some herbs that can become a juice and feed it too Spark. I knew there was another way... But I actually kind of want a sibling now... If I feed Spark the plants the pup will feed on it too, it'll get healthier. But we have to relax her back legs, or at least numb them then relax them."
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me