The Rise of DawnFire -Open Dragon RP-

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Rise of DawnFire -Open Dragon RP-

Postby Zodi~Eevee » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:58 am

Droplet

Droplet poked his head out of the lake looking for fresh fish jumping, or crabs walking on the beach he could snack on, food was scarce now days but to survive he would only eat when hungry, but now he was hungry. Not seeing anything, he dived back under water swimming all the way to the bottom, sticking his nose into the sand while swimming was a good way to find hidden prey to him. he slowly started beating his tail against the sand to scare the fish. luckily, he found a good sized crab to satisfy his hunger.
Zodi~Eevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebullama » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:22 am

Allyso -- Male -- Dusttail/Shadow -- Tags; Eirwen
"Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone."

Allyso sighed, still at a loss of what to do.
"Yeah," he replied simply, "I'm fine. Who are you?" He curled his tail around his claws at he sat, watching the other with interest.
Last edited by Nebullama on Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nebullama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby while it lasted. » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:32 am

( ) - Blizzard
male | | 48 Years | | excited, nervous | | beach | | tag;; Droplet ( ? )
    Blizzard followed the frozen wastes coastline south, at least he hopes he is flying south. Prey is scarce in the north so every time he has to go hunting, he has to either go to the freezing seas or find food along the coastline down south. The ice dragon shivered thinking about the warm waters he was about to fly to, it was just such a icky feeling on his scales. In fact, it's warm. Like who can swim properly in warm waters? There isn't a cold soothing feeling, there aren't thick ice sheets above you for protection, there aren't icebergs! What was wrong with icebergs? Why could any animal survive on an iceberg? A sudden wave of warm air hit the ice dragon. Hooray... he thought gloomily. Blizzard couldn't fly far before spotting the lake he usually hunted at, he had hunted there ever since he was a tiny, tiny dragonet. A small shape flickered in the waters, Another dragon? Blizzard cautiously flew closer, trying not to scare the dragon. As he got closer, he saw a small WaterWing eating a crab. Oooo, looks interesting. How do WaterWings hunt? the lone FrostWing question himself.
Last edited by while it lasted. on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

𝗃𝖾𝗇𝗇 , 𝗌𝗁𝖾 /𝗁𝖾𝗋 , 𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌
    student
    ⋯ back after a long break,

lost in a whirl of chaos
    pagan╷
while it lasted.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zodi~Eevee » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:18 pm

Droplet

Droplet stopped eating the crab and licked his lips before hearing a a sound that sounded like a large fish struggling to swim. He looked up hoping to have another tasty meal but instead found a large Frostwing coming close to him. Droplet froze at the sight of the large dragon but was to scared to move. Instead he stood there standing still as possible. was it going to eat me? why is it down here? is it friendly?flooded through its mind as he started backing away.
Zodi~Eevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `Sleepless` » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:31 pm

@my demon side
I forgot to mention but the owner doesn't want to do the hundred year old things for the dragons age. She preferred to just to regular years.
Honey, I'm not even here. I'm a holucination.
---> They/Them pronouns (anything really)
`Sleepless`

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby while it lasted. » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:54 am

( ) - Blizzard
male | | 48 Years | | catious | | lake | | tag;; Droplet
    Blizzard stared at the WaterWing, "Who are you? Why are you at my lake?" He questioned the smaller dragon. Unless... Did this dragon found out about the treasures he burried under this lake... This is bad... Blizzard frowned at the dragon.
Last edited by while it lasted. on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

𝗃𝖾𝗇𝗇 , 𝗌𝗁𝖾 /𝗁𝖾𝗋 , 𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌
    student

lost in a whirl of chaos
    pagan╷
while it lasted.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zodi~Eevee » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:18 am

Droplet

Droplet gulped in fear. ¨M-My name i-is Droplet umm, i-i um d-dont mean to i-intrude i just umm, t-traveled here from my mothers cave and umm, this w-was the only place big and warm enough i c-could stay, i couldn´t stay near my moms lake, although it umm, g-gets kind of loney s-so please dont hurt me...¨i d-dont mean any harm!¨

Misty

Misty held her bloody rabbit carrying it to her cave to eat later, she didn´t know anyone and was fine about that, she was glad she was alone,¨less dragons, more prey, more food.¨ she said to herself but she did feel lonely at times. watching the leaves sway with the wind was almost all her entertainment otherwise watching them fall in Autumn. she also liked hearing the branches break as she walked, it was smoothing to her, it reminded her when she was a small hatchling, she would play and run in the woods all the time, but not too far cause she thought it was spooky, heck, now she lived deeper then anydragon could explore, well at least she thought.
Zodi~Eevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby while it lasted. » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:39 am

( ) - Blizzard
male | | 48 Years | | curious | | lake | | tag;; Droplet
    Blizzard was taken back the second the WaterWing spoke up, he expected a fight but guess not. He just smiled a bit at the WaterWing, Guess he isn't going to do any harm. "Um, okay... I guess you can stay, since you didn't, or I think you didn't, eat up all the fish here. Well... I mostly spend my time up north and sometimes come down to this lake. I'm Blizzard, and you are Droplet, a WaterWing?" He asked the younger dragon curiously. A thought popped to his mind, Treasure! Yeah I know, I know. He tried to calm his suspicious other self, It's just a young WaterWing...

( @ `Sleepless`;; I changed it c: )

[edit ;; spelling mistake, it bothers me so much imma die if i didnt change it. ]

𝗃𝖾𝗇𝗇 , 𝗌𝗁𝖾 /𝗁𝖾𝗋 , 𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌
    student

lost in a whirl of chaos
    pagan╷
while it lasted.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zodi~Eevee » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:51 am

Droplet

Droplet calmed down some because of the Frostwings kind words, ¨T-Thank you!¨ he said as a smile creeped on his face. ¨O-oh! i almost forgot, yes correct, my name is droplet! nice to meet you blizzard!¨ he swam to the top of the water sticking his head up. I never saw a real Frostwing before! you can fly right? i always dreamed to fly!¨ he said happily.

Misty

When misty arrived at her den she adored the glowing purple and white crystals, they were so, pretty to her, so valuable. she placed the rabbit into her pile of meat. Misty smiled as she walked out of the den, but soon frowned when she realized how dark and gloomy the forest was, then she felt lonely, it was noon the sun should be up, but the trees blocked all sunlight.
Zodi~Eevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `Sleepless` » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:55 pm

`Sleepless` wrote://aight

Eirwen - Tags; Allyso

She kept walking as she heard crying, that got her alert but she was curious who was crying. Eirwen looked around then finally spotting another dragon she cautiously started to move forward toward the dragon that was crying. She took a deep breath then said a bit shyly, "hello? Are you okay..?" she asked hiding her self behind a tree but was clearly not big enough to actually hide her. Eirwen felt really awkward about being around dragons, she didn't like to fight nor harm others unless she had to or they were showing hostility towards her, but if they misunderstood she would try to make them under stand she wasn't there to hurt them.
Honey, I'm not even here. I'm a holucination.
---> They/Them pronouns (anything really)
`Sleepless`

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me