The Rise of DawnFire -Open Dragon RP-

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

The Rise of DawnFire -Open Dragon RP-

Postby HiddenDeerInTheWoods » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:07 pm

That forever war was finally over. You finally had the chance to leave your hiding only to find FrostFear had come and you along with all other dragons were to be put in hibernation. Months later you awake to a quite deserted land. You leave your cave and start your journey to find the rest of your kind, on the Rise of DawnFire

FrostWing

Frostwings are icy-blue to white dragons that can breath frost and spit small icicles. The have special padding on their paws that allow swift movement on ice. They do horribly in hot weather and will loose their ability to breath frost at 95° plus Fahrenheit. (Which is pretty unlucky for a dragon that falls in love with a Dusttail.)

DustTail

DustTail are a light brown to gold dragon and live in extremely dry and hot places. They can breath fire but can't breath a lot due to their lungs not being as strong as a Burnscale's or Shadows. Thought they can flick rock hard spikes from their tails, these spikes do grow back withing minuets. They also can withstand sandstorms and have very strong scales. They are not huge dragons but can become larger if they are mixed breeds.

BurnScale

BurnScales are a dark red to dark orange dragons that inhabit all over besides in icy cold places and rainy places.
They can breath fire and have very powerful claws for closeup combat. They can be quite aggressive and competitive sometimes.
They are very bulky and well built for battle and harsh weather.

Shadow

Shadows are extremely stealthy and rare dragons. The produce a blue or purple flame and live everywhere, though they mostly inhabit caves in mountains. They are any shade of black to mild grey unless they are a mixed breed which can lead to lighter and different colors. They can also be dark shades of purple and purple-ish blues.

Waterwing

Waterwings are very slick dragons that inhabit large bodies of water as long as it is not to cold. They can not breath magic but have very strong jaws and have very strong tails for swimming through harsh currents, though they have learned to whip others with their very powerful tails.They can also breath underwater.

GrassTail

GrassTails are small dragons that live in large trees and grassy plains. They have also been found in underground dens. Grass tails are any shade of green to a green-ish brown. They are one of the weakest and most fragile dragons and have no
weapons and are very thin-scaled. They are very smart though, and are expert healers. They have magic that can heal others but it can only be used once every 30 minuets.

(I might add more species so keep on the lookout)

Code: Select all
Name:
Look:
Personality:
Crush:
Mate:
Hatch-lings/Pups:
Type of dragon:
History:
other:

1:Follow the cs rules!
2:You must have 2 or more sentences in your post.
3:Please start with 1 character, but you can boost it up to 3 if you get my permission.
4:To announce you've mated do so by announcing your mate or you are pregnant.
5:Please keep your characters straight.
6:Don't spam the page.
7:Be nice to players in and out of character.
8:You may only kill another persons character if given permission.(by the characters owner)
9:Please use () parenthesis when talking out of character.
10:Don't go 5 or more pages without me posting or giving permission!
11:Don't be God Modding.
12:Have fun!!!! please or I will be sad... ;-;
If any of these rules are broken you will have two warnings and be given a chance to fix the problems if needed, third time you will be told to leave.
Last edited by HiddenDeerInTheWoods on Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:29 am, edited 14 times in total.

BOO

◄ ►

x
x
x

Hello, I'm hidden. Welcome to my signature. You're a bean.
Um, yeah. This is some spook stuff, just watch it run/crawl towards you.
Signature made by `Sleepless`

x
x
x

◄ ►

Tʜɪs ɪs sᴘᴏᴏᴋ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIvYtpUXYkc
HiddenDeerInTheWoods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Rise of DawnFire -Open Dragon RP-

Postby HiddenDeerInTheWoods » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:36 am

Name: Zavini (Just ask to call her by her nickname, Zivi)
Look: Above^ (is the closest to her, she has five fingers lol)
Personality: Generally nice and outgoing but can get aggressive at times. She is pretty brave. She can be very nice too.
Crush: Open
Mate: Not yet
Hatch-lings/Pups: Not yet
Type of dragon: Shadow
History: The war had been going on for so long it was called the forever war, or the eternity war. Zavini did not fight in the war but she was one of the many dragons in hiding. She had been left as a hatch-ling and was taken in by a BurnScale and was raised by him. This BurnScale was a warrior in training and by the time Zavini was old enough to watch over herself, the war began and her adopted father had left to fight. He was defeated in war. This left Zavini all alone. Years later the forever war was finally over. Zavini finally had the chance to leave her hiding only to find FrostFear had come and she along with all other dragons were to be put in hibernation. Months later Zavini awoke to a quite deserted land. She left your cave and start her journey to find the rest of your kind, on the Rise of DawnFire
Other:
Last edited by HiddenDeerInTheWoods on Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:15 am, edited 3 times in total.

BOO

◄ ►

x
x
x

x
x
x

◄ ►

Tʜɪs ɪs sᴘᴏᴏᴋ

HiddenDeerInTheWoods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `Sleepless` » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:36 am

Name: Eirwen
-
-
-
-
Look: Click :> I don't claim this photo
-
Personality: Eirwen is a some what semi shy dragon, she can be playful, caring, and protective. She can also be hostile around those she doesn't like or even if some other dragon is trying to kill or even fight with the ones who are troubling her friends or even lover.
-
Crush: She has none right now.
-
Mate: She will if one does ask her and if she loves them.
-
Hatch-lings/Pups: Maybe one day or even later.
-
Type of dragon: Eirwen is a FrostWing
-
History: Eirwen left out into the world when she was full grown, her parents were proud to have such a bright and responsible daughter. Yet when Eirwen was about to leave in a few days there was a semi battle in her tribe which killed her parents. She had ran off as the battle ended. Eirwen plans to find some other dragons and maybe try to be friends with them. When she went to go hibernate for those few months when she awoke nothing seemed to have been the same. Eirwen found herself in a deserted place, having no clue she came out to the cold surrounding sense she couldn't stand being in the blazing heat of dry places.
-
other: PM if you like to work something out for both our dragons ^^
RTR
Last edited by `Sleepless` on Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Honey, I'm not even here. I'm a holucination.
---> They/Them pronouns (anything really)
`Sleepless`

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HiddenDeerInTheWoods » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:34 am

You are accepted you bean

BOO

◄ ►

x
x
x

x
x
x

◄ ►

Tʜɪs ɪs sᴘᴏᴏᴋ

HiddenDeerInTheWoods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebullama » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:39 am

Name: Allysto.
Look: Above, though keep in mind he's not actually a Wildclaw! I was just too lazy to draw him, so I used Flightrising. Other than that, though, that's what he looks like.
Personality: Allysto is generally a nervous wreck. He can list one hundred ways to die from standing if you ask him. He gets scared easily, though pretends not to. He tries to act cool and mysterious like he thinks Shadows are supposed to be, but fails miserably.
Crush: None, currently.
Mate: None.
Hatch-lings/Pups: None.
Type of dragon: He is a mix between a Shadow and a Dustail.
History: Allysto was in hiding during the war, though he has a few large scars over his eye and wings from a fight with a Frostwing. Because of this, he is afraid of Frostwings. He went into hibernation like the rest, and eventually woke to find the land deserted.
other: His fire is orange, like a Dustail's, but he has extremely weak lungs so he can't fly very far or breath too much fire at a time. He has small gem-like rocks covering his body, which he has no clue who they came from. He assumed that they came from his father's spikes, since he can regrow them easily, but doesn't know where the light pink came from. Allysto also has slight amnesia, and is half-blind. Despite this, he has excellent night vision. Also I kind of wENT OVERBOARD I'M SORRY.
Last edited by Nebullama on Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image Image
Nebullama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greggory Lee; » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:44 am

Name: Cyril
Look: up
Personality: He is very serious, and looks intimidating yet kind when you get to know him, he is very stubborn and does anything to protect his friends, family, and himself. Powerful, easily angered.
Crush: Open
Mate: not yet
Hatch-lings/Pups: not yet
Type of dragon:Shadow
History: After the war he was left wounded, he was used as a forced slave into fighting, a behemoth in size and strength, so he ran away and will soon be found by zivi, and is extremely happy there
other:
Greggory Lee;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HiddenDeerInTheWoods » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:01 am

All accepted!

BOO

◄ ►

x
x
x

x
x
x

◄ ►

Tʜɪs ɪs sᴘᴏᴏᴋ

HiddenDeerInTheWoods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HiddenDeerInTheWoods » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:10 am

We can start whenever you are all ready!
(:

BOO

◄ ►

x
x
x

x
x
x

◄ ►

Tʜɪs ɪs sᴘᴏᴏᴋ

HiddenDeerInTheWoods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebullama » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:49 am

Allyso -- Male -- Dusttail/Shadow -- Tags; None
"Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone."

Light.
Allyso opened his eyes, squinting at the sunlight shining through the opening in the cave. He stumbled to his feet and dodged sleeping dragon limbs as he made his way to the outside world.
So much for the paradise he had hoped for.
Everything was gone. His home, his family - his memory. What had happened before he fell asleep? He recalled darkness, warmth, the gentle voice of his mother - his mother. Where was she? Where was his father? The dragon frowned, staring up at the sky even though it hurt his eyes. Maybe waiting was the answer. Waiting was always the answer for him, he remembered. And hiding. He remembered hiding from something for a long time, though he couldn't recall what. This was annoying.
Nebullama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greggory Lee; » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:52 am

An intense heat radiated off the sun, crumbling debris falling off his seemed to be his forever slumbering body. In his wake, he saw that there was no more blood, no more death, shaking off rocks he stood up bursting into the sky and screaming. Screaming a loud blood curdling scream. It sounded like a war cry, but it was the cry of a war born behemoth who wished for it to end. He had seen no one, no living soul, however he didnt need that, for he was free.
Greggory Lee;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me