Welcome to Dragon Academy! -Human + Dragon RP- (Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Welcome to Dragon Academy! -Human + Dragon RP- (Acceptin

Postby _WolfS_BanE_101_ » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:43 am

Elvie//F//12//Tags:Sam

"Really?" she asked "I don't like it much, I mean whats the point of learning about the past? I get the whole," she paused "don't let history repeat itself thing" she said with quotation marks "but maybe learnining about the 'great' things of history like WW1 and WW2 makes people want to reapeat it." It seemed like she was finished "but I don't mind you liking it," she added hurriedly "sometimes it IS interesting."
I want to collect all of the cats. ALL of them.

Thank you
_WolfS_BanE_101_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:34 am

Sam|| Male|| 14 ||Crush: None || Tags: Elvie
He smiled at her slightly, the girl seemed to be very kind so he didn't mind talking to her a bit longer.
" Yeah, history isn't for everyone that's for sure, I like to look more at the positives of history though." He said yawning a little, he hadn't gotten much sleep last night due to a rooster crowing at the top of it's lungs, where did it even come from anyway? He decided to read over the page once more to make sure he didn't miss anything.
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _WolfS_BanE_101_ » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:08 am

Elvie//F//12//Tags:*

The guy was a nice guy. She would've liked to keep talking to him but he seemed really interested in the lesson. I could read on, she thought to hersels, welp, I have nothing better to do. She continued to read and was finding the history of dragons kinda interesting.

Thank you
_WolfS_BanE_101_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samurott12345 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:17 pm

Jay found himself enjoying the class very much. Even in his old school, he had always liked history. While his favorite subject was science, history was a close second. However, the history of the Dragon Academy was truly fascinating. He was able to learn about a lot in just a few chapters. When the bell rang, he quietly put his book back and wondered what the next class would be. But he gulped at the name. Sparring. He was a skinny boy, and he didn't have much strength at all. He wouldn't last a minute. Sighing, he made his way to the class, dreading what might come from it.
Samurott12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _WolfS_BanE_101_ » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:20 pm

She couldn't wait for sparring at home she was very sporty and although you couldn't see it because she wore baggy clothes she had a lot of muscle up her arms.

[going on a trip can't RP for a few days please don't speak to my carachters unless it's like: bumped into or fought against or something]

Thank you
_WolfS_BanE_101_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NinjaGerbil » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:38 pm

(I'll just slide Eliza in like she's been there the whole time lol)

✦Eliza✦Female✦13✦Location: Classrooms✦Tagged: Open✦

Eliza quietly packed her books away, dreading the next lesson. Sparring. Great. She was in no condition for sparring, that was certain, and she hoped when her turn inevitably came her opponent would at least make it quick. Taking her neat leather satchel, she left the classroom at the back of the crowd, heading towards what she could only imagine was a one-way ticket to the Medical Officer's desk.
NinjaGerbil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _WolfS_BanE_101_ » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:44 pm

She bent under the table to get her pen as everyone was leaving. When she got up everyone was gone except for this one girl. She hopped up to her "hey!" She squeaked "I'm sorry if I startled you. I'm Elvie it's short for my whole name Eliza is my first one but then I prefer Elvie so call me that." She chanted as they walked out of the classroom.

Thank you
_WolfS_BanE_101_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:08 am

Sam|| Male|| 14 ||Crush: None || Tags: Open

It was surprising, but Sam was actually looking forward to this. He had taken a lot of karate and self-defense training because where he lived, it was dangerous not to know it, he rather enjoyed it though, it gave him a way to vent without actually hurting anyone. There was always this one kid in his class that was very power hungry and always liked to pick on the smaller kids, aka him, that was probably the only thing he didn't like about it. He got up from his seat with a little spring in his step and made his way down the hall to his next class.
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samurott12345 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:32 pm

Jay|Male|16|Crush:Amai|Tags: Open

Jay made his way into the large classroom that held the Sparring class. When he got there, he was very surprised to see Amai already there and warming up. 'Wow, she's really into it...that's cute... Stop it Jay!'he thought and shook his head. A skinny kid like him didn't have much strength, but he was decently fit. "Uh, hello,"he said shyly to the teacher. He was quite intimidated by the muscles on the tall man, and he wondered if he'd make it out of this class awake.
Samurott12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrozenLobster » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:49 pm

Luner-male-16-tag:

Luner heard an loud bell ring before thumping noise can be heard outside. He yawned before waking up from his dream and start stretching. Luner never sleep this long class before, which is very wonderful for him. He looked around before notice the whole class is empty "meh." Luner shrugged before walking off to his next classroom. It doesn't matter if he is late or not, Luner just thinking it's normal. His eyes flashes around before spotting two students interacting a teacher. He ignore them, by walking around the bodies. As Luner reached in front of many desks, he proceed to take a random seat and watch the clock ticking.
Current Status: leaving ChickenSmoothie
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me