Seafarers of a New World. {New + Accepting!}

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Seafarers of a New World. {New + Accepting!}

Postby Boomer » Mon May 01, 2017 4:49 pm

Cybil gingerly chewed on the scale, feeling some relief on her gums. "I still want my family..." she whispered, looking down at the pebbles. The pup would reluctantly eat later, when her mouth didn't feel like it was being stabbed repeatedly.
~~
"Aye, there's some rare fish and fruits too, if ye a glutton." said Tiger. Mary looked to Vojak, then to Amorette. She didn't say anything, that way she didn't screw up her chances of getting her family away from them.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiggerclifford » Mon May 01, 2017 4:58 pm

It would pat her in response, but say nothing more for a while. Eventually though it would offer. "Water? It would be appropriate now, I would believe."

♦ ♦ ♦

"Aye, bring the loot over and the other goods, let's take a looks' see!" Vojak smiled, brightening up, migrating away from his suspicious state. Amorette fell back to a more neutral stance and flicked her ear, as the warm sun beat down on her coat. The light reflecting off the white.
Tiggerclifford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Mon May 01, 2017 5:02 pm

"Water?" asked Cybil, looking to the creature, "H-how?" She knew that she couldn't drink the saltwater.
~~
"Gimme a minute, I ain't as quick as I used to be." said Tiger, putting a plank across the ships. He managed to get the items he was offering onto Vojak's ship. Mary sat down and simply watched.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiggerclifford » Mon May 01, 2017 5:08 pm

"With your tongue silly!." It giggled. "Just lap it up." Kummer demonstrated by taking in some water... a lot of water. "You should be fine!" It gently moved her closer.

♦ ♦ ♦

Vojak and Amorette lined up to watch carefully. Incase anything were to try and happen they wouldn't be afraid to attack. Once everything was securely over, Amorette checked the chests and the other crates with the items in it. If and once everything was set she would scoot back and watch Vojak. Who stepped forward.

"Okay. How many where you looking for? There have been a few causalities and.. injuries." He flicked his ears. Remembering his still stitched leg. Which to his luck had stopped hurting for a bit and seemed to heal. Though he would want out before anyone went. Thinking about it now, he might want to keep that lil ol' surgeon.
Tiggerclifford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Mon May 01, 2017 5:12 pm

"It's not seawater, is it?" asked Cybil quietly, "Mom said that we'll die if we don't have fresh water..." She pawed at the water.
~~
"As many as yer willing to give." he answered. Tiger looked to Mary for a moment. "I can tell she's got puppies." he said. Mary looked to Vojak for a moment. "That's correct." she said softly, "I've got... pups, so does my sister." Tiger gave a nod. "Can I see them?" he asked, turning to Vojak.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiggerclifford » Mon May 01, 2017 5:27 pm

"I... I don't think so? Try it." It asked. "If not, we have warm water a ways back. Really warm... it may be clean. Never knew there was other water types." It stopped and thought.

♦ ♦ ♦

"Not as many..." Vojak grumbled to himself, then turned and smiled. Looking back at Amorette and Mary. "Yes! Why not! Why don't you bring them all out? Show this fellow what we have to offer." Amorette nodded and looked to Mary. "Fetch them if you please." She smiled.
Last edited by Tiggerclifford on Mon May 01, 2017 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiggerclifford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Mon May 01, 2017 5:30 pm

Cybil sniffed the water and took a small sip. She spat it out and coughed. "Yeah, that's salty..." she gagged, "Ew..."
~~
Mary rose to her paws and walked below the deck. She gathered her family in their room and explained what was going on and to behave themselves. Alessa slightly rolled her eyes, but followed her family. The nine canines walked and sat down on the deck.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiggerclifford » Mon May 01, 2017 5:59 pm

"Well if you want to go somewhere else, you'll have to get get in." It said, and lowered it's head, opening it's massive jaws. Tongue lolling out. Waiting patiently.

♦ ♦ ♦

Amorette was waiting expected and excitedly. When the family came up she watched them, relaxed, but Vojak tensed a bit. There was a lot. "Well, go ahead. Look over them, take your pick..." He was starting to feel a lil bad, but tried to push the feelin aside.
Tiggerclifford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Mon May 01, 2017 6:02 pm

"Can't I walk?" asked Cybil, whimpering some. She hated going into the creature's mouth; it was damp and reeked of dead fish.
~~
"I'm a believer in keepin' family together." said Tiger, smiling some, "You all are family?" "Uh, yes, we are." said Henry, giving a nod. Alessa could sense Tiger was more kind than Vojak.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiggerclifford » Thu May 04, 2017 2:23 am

"No, you may not walk, unless you wish to drown, or are suited to swimming in the water." Lifting it's head it looked back down at her. "These lands are more than just water and rock. Below the water, it defies all odds. Where we are now, is miles below the surface, but the water does not rise above this point." It swayed a hand over the peaceful surface. "A many tunnels and trails intertwine, and there are some where the water is cleaner. Only, it is hotter." Shifting back to eye level , it smiled at the small pup. "If you lighten up, I can show you this world."

♦ ♦ ♦

"I wouldn't blame you!" Vojak pipped up, smiling. His tail swayed back and forth, whilst he looked down at the wider but shorter dog. "Nothing is wrong with keeping a family together, and since most of them are to young to help around a ship-" He had to pause a moment, collecting the proper words. "...you can have them all for these good's you have offered." He thought was a fair deal. Why bother keeping things that just use up space, or hurt you in the long run. For all he knew, they would try and escape the old geezers ship for land. Not like he could do much about it.

Amorette stepped up at well, a little more awake and thoughtful. She sided with her Captain. "That's a great idea! Letting them all go. What we have is enough. It'll keep up good." She flicked him with her tail. "But I would have that lil' lady take your stitches out first. I'm not sure how it's done and I wouldn't want you messing it up and creating more of a mess." Which in all honesty he probably would end up tearing them out and days later have an infection not even he could save.

Nodding Vojak turned to the unwanted crew. "Alright, we can do that." It wasn't a question if they wanted to go or not. He was sure they wanted to and Amorette's eagerness helped push him over the edge. Though he was blind, not able to see what she was actually doing.
Tiggerclifford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me