Seafarers of a New World. {New + Accepting!}

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Seafarers of a New World. {New + Accepting!}

Postby Tiggerclifford » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:54 pm

Kummerspeck felt bad for her, but couldn't do anything to help. It shook it's head and curled back up around her. She was so young too. After a while, the Guardian would scoop the canine up in it's mouth and let her reside there for a while. To keep her warm. It if came to it, it would consider eating her. A quicker end to misery.

♦ ♦ ♦

Amorette was waking up by now. A long while had passed. Morning was rising once more, and she felt fully rested. Jaws agape, a awn echoed from her maw, tongue curling with a tint of joy. Crawling out of bed, she paced out of the bunker and up towards the deck. Claws clacking on the wood floors. Once on the main deck, she scanned the area to see Vojak out at the side of the bow. He was cute and smiling. Moving forth she tipped over a barrel of fish and began to fill her hunger.
Tiggerclifford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:59 pm

Cybil had managed to fall asleep, but was woken up when she was put into the creature's mouth. She barked weakly and tried to paw at its teeth to release her. She started to panic and dug at its tongue. She then felt some pain in her mouth, then started howling. She would keep howling until she was released from her damp prison.
~~
Mary glared at Vojak and Amorette, flicking her stitched up ear. She softly growled to herself before looking out at the ocean again. Mary couldn't tell at first, but it appeared to be a ship sailing towards them. Mary thought for a split second Cybil would be on it and returned to her, but she knew it was highly unlikely.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heren » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:12 pm

Ran was half-way to the Liefle, with her "crew" working hard, and Mortimer waiting for her with an ear-to-ear smile. But as she took one last glance at Chokka, she let out a gasp; flames had overtook the mast and was spitting hot embers onto the deck. Through the crashing waves and violent down-pour of rain, the fire endured. And it was slowly making its way toward the thin, canvas sails.

The fox closed her eyes tight and focused on the ship. In a split moment, four creatures were on the deck beside Chokka, circling and ushering her toward the row boat that was already heading back for her. Ran wouldn't know what overtook her, but she couldn't let the saber burn to death - traitor or not.

All our times have come
Here but now they're gone
Seasons don't fear the reaper
Heren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiggerclifford » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:36 pm

It would keep her in it's mouth for a little while. Finding the howling actually to be rather soothing. Though understood she didn't like and dropped her out on the warm pebbles, dotted with a bit of moss. "Yes? Are you ready to eat now?" If not, they would have an issue.

♦ ♦ ♦

Amorette indulged herself until she felt full and plump. Sitting back and expelling a rancid burp. Sighing and gazing over to Mary. "Hey," She sleepily attempted to induce conservation, but rolled back and closed her eyes. Digestion needed to take place and she was tired once again.

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

The fire creeped down, prior to the distant wave growing ever closer. It was forming from what seemed a mile off. This terrified her. Even more when more lightening struck another mast, causing it to burst into flames. Before she knew what was going on, the water colored beasts were around her. Closing in on her. The area was getting small. Tunnel vision formed, she herded with them to the edge of the burning ship, before coming to vague senses and striking out at one of the beasts. "No! I refuse! I refuse to follow someone like you!" Turning she spat at the fox, only to jump into the water at another, nearby lightening strike. Fear over taking the saber's mind and body. She doggy paddled quickly over towards the boat. Trying to fight the waves.

Meanwhile up on the deck, Mortimer was wailing once more, distraught. The crash of lightening and thunder brought his attention to the commotion occurring in the sea. That... that thing that had caused him nothing but pain was now trying to scurry on over towards this ship! Oooh! What did he ever do to deserve this! "No! Please! Leave her! She'll only hurt you!" Mortimer cried. Dropping to his limbs, and banging his cranium into the deck.This couldn't be happening!
Tiggerclifford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:42 pm

Cybil rubbed her jaw and lowered her ears. "S-something is wrong..." she whimpered. She never had pain in her mouth before. The pup gently put her paw in her mouth, then yelped as she felt something sharp poking out from her gums. A tiny drop of blood swelled up on her paw pad.
~~
Mary growled at Amorette in disgust. She hated both of them. The ship got closer and an elderly dog waved. "Ahoy!" he barked, "Care to do an exchange?" The dog squinted in order to see the canines better.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heren » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:15 am

The boat rocked and jumped on the waves. Ran had to grip the seat with all her might, her claws digging into the rain-soaked wood. The Liefle itself was swaying, held in place only by an anchor beneath the water.

Lightning flashed; her creatures had lunged for the saber in an attempt to drag her onto the boat. The ship they abandoned transformed into a pyre, a beacon illuminated against the storm, outliving even the wind and rain; Ran watched it with narrowed eyes.

// sorry for rush, mobile

All our times have come
Heren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiggerclifford » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:32 pm

It watched her curiously. The blood made it frown and licked it up from her paw. "That's bad.. or good?" Kummerspeck wasn't sure what was going on, having little experience with canine. The idea of growing teeth was foreign to it.

♦ ♦ ♦

Amorette immediately hopped up, hearing an approaching ship through the slow waters. The elderly voice confused her. Perking her ears she headed to the bow. "Stop! Don't come any closer!" She barked, and kicked Vojak who grumbled and hopped up. His leg was doing better, though still caused him pain. "What?" He grumbled and frowned seeing a new ship. "What do you want!" "A trade." Amorette answered. Vojak tilted his head and called back out. "What are you wanting?!"

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

Chokka didn't refuse their help, surprised at their strength to haul her on to the boat. It rocking with her large size. Regaining herself she shook, with little success, that water from her water drowned coat. "Ugh!" She snarled, glaring at the firework that was being carried away. Her claws scored the boats floor, whipping around she searched for Mortimer. Who froze, locking eyes with the brutal she-cat. She said nothing, and his heart dropped.

Help me. . . He winced inward, to himself. Lowering to the deck. Out of sight, out of mind.
Tiggerclifford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:46 pm

"I-I think it's a tooth..." said Cybil quietly, "My mom said they'd starting growing in soon... then I'll lose them again and get bigger teeth." She whined as her mouth was sore and throbbing. "Can I have something to chew on?" she asked, "It really hurts."
~~
The old dog grunted some as Amorette warned him not to get closer. "Aye, I need me some crew mates!" he barked, "All of mine are sittin' at the bottom of the ocean!" He then patted to a chest full of gold and jewels. "I got these on my last trip." he stated, "I'll take as many as yer willing to trade!" Mary looked at Vojak and Amorette.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heren » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:32 pm

They made their way safely onto the Liefle. As Ran placed paw on her own deck, the anchor was lifted and the ship took off, rocking dangerously with the waves. She hadn't noticed how bad it was closest to the storm, where the waves were transforming into a mini tsunami. Instead, she had her eyes fixed on Chokka.

"You, the saber, and the serval! Hurry, let's get beneath the deck!" She streaked off towards a doorway beneath the quarterdeck. Her eyes were wide with terror.

All our times have come
Heren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiggerclifford » Mon May 01, 2017 4:44 pm

"Ooh! Tooth is good then! You can start eating fish and other things!" Turning back, the Guardian plucked a smooth scale from it's tail and plopped it down in front of the small canine. "Will this do, or something else? We have plenty of left overs if needed!"

♦ ♦ ♦

They exchanged glances and looked to the crew. Vojak gazed back across the waters. "There's a lot over here! What else have you got to offer along with that?" He haggled, stepping to the edge of his ship. Amorette frowned though at the old captains comment on his crew. She felt bad for them and for him as well. Clearly he was alone. Hopefully Vojak would let them go. Things were a lot better alone.

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

Mortimer hurried ahead after Ran, with instruction. Tail tucked to the side, he raced in front of her and beat her to a quarters Hunkering down in a corner. "We are going to be okay... right? Those things.. they know what they're doing?" Questions surged through his cranium and the desire to ask about them itched, but it wouldn't be the best with Chokka around.

Chokka came lumbering below the deck, rage radiating from her bodice. Scanning the area she trailed behind. Fur soaking wet, dotted the floor. The saber followed fair distance from her captor, studying the tiny canine with care.
Tiggerclifford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me