Seafarers of a New World. {New + Accepting!}

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Seafarers of a New World. {New + Accepting!}

Postby Boomer » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:46 pm

Mary watched as Vojak bit into the monster and lost a tooth. She was actually shocked to hear Vojak and Amorette cry. She almost seemed uncomfortable. Cybil gently patted Amorette and nuzzled her paws. "The cry?" said Mary finally, taking a moment to compose herself, "That's my niece. She's in pain and she needs medicine." Mary then looked back to Vojak. "H-he'll need medicine too." she said, more to herself than to the beast.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiggerclifford » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:51 pm

"This?" It waved Vojak, before reaching for Mary. Her confidence pleased it. Vojak regained himself up. "I don't need anything!" He squirmed now, trying to get out of it's grip. "Set me down!" He demanded, only to be pulled up to it's face. "Then leave." It wrapped it's tail completely around the Azalea and began to tip it away from it's body. A threat all together. "Burn in there." It put Vojak down and continued for Mary, gingerly it would pick her up. That is if she didn't flee.
Tiggerclifford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:54 pm

"Captain, hush!" scowled Mary, "Don't you know when to shut up?" She was angry because his tone and words could get them all killed. She let out a little yelp of shock as she was picked up. Cybil and Henry stared, hoping she wouldn't be hurt. Mary slightly lowered her ears.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiggerclifford » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:00 pm

"He doesn't!" Amorette scowled with her. Vojak raised his hackles. "I do to! I'm not leaving until I get the gold!" He spat. The serpent blinked at him and sniffed Mary. Putting her up to it's jaws. Then opened them. Slowly it drew it's tongue over her, another grin formed, tugging back, showing all it's teeth. It studied the dogs below. "I want-" Pulling it's over limb around, pointed directly at Cybil. "-her. Will give gold and let go." It loosened up on the ships tilt.
Tiggerclifford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:04 pm

Mary shut her eyes and her mouth. She shuddered some, then her eyes shot open as the monster said he wanted Cybil. "I can't... I won't give you my pup." said Mary, her voice a bit shaky. She looked at the teeth in front of her. "Please, we'll leave and never return." she said, "But you can't take my pup. She's still nursing... I have other pups to feed." Mary felt her heart pounding. Henry stared at Vojak; if he argued with Mary, he'd break his leg this time.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiggerclifford » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:12 pm

Vojak's jaw dropped, and he spoke up anger in his voice. Pounding over, and snarling at the beast. "Hey! If you're going to take someone, take something less important!" Glancing around he looked for others on the deck, not able to find any he thought, not remember any others names. He propped his leg out, unaware of Henry's hostility.

"I want someone." He scooped Cybil up, and brought her close. "Her or the cryer." It held Cybil out, to present the choice to Mary. "Who is crying."
Tiggerclifford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:16 pm

Cybil growled and struggled as she was picked up. "Lemme go!" she barked. Mary glared at Vojak and bared her teeth. "Everyone on this ship is important!" she snapped. She then looked to the beast. "Eileen... she's very sore and needs her medicine." insisted Mary, getting a bit panicky, "She's not my daughter. I won't pick between them. You can't ask a mother to sacrifice a child." Maria had poked her head out of the doorway with Eileen on her back. "Why is-?" asked Maria, then yelped as she saw the monster. Eileen buried her muzzle into her mother's coat and continued to cry from pain.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiggerclifford » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:23 pm

Vojak ended lost in his own thoughts, oblivious to what was now occurring around him. The serpent looked over as two new dogs came out. "Then I'll take you." It looked back at Mary, studying her. "If you do not choose." Which it had a sense to know better. It wouldn't take Mary. It would take one of the pups. It showed a great interest towards them. Amorette flicked her tail. "Why do you want them?!" It blew snot to the water. "I want one."
Tiggerclifford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:31 pm

"I won't choose any of the puppies." said Mary lowly, "Take me if you must." "No!" barked Henry, "Leave her and the puppies. She needs to feed them... I can go." Cybil looked to her father and flattened her ears. Mary stared at her mate and lightly shook her head. "I knew you'd say that..." she whispered, tearing up some.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiggerclifford » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:55 pm

Vojak screamed. "No! I won't allow it!" He limped over to face it. Glaring at her parents before the monster. "Take Amorette or someone." Amorette yowled. "Hey! Excuse you!" Her hackles raised. The monster laughed and set Mary down. "It's a pleasure." It slid Cybil into it's mouth and aggressively turned the ship around and propelled it towards the way they have come in. Strangely it failed to stop moving and would find it's way out of the cavern in a matter of minutes. Vojak was screaming his heart out, over the ships backside, wanting to go back.
Tiggerclifford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me