Ruling The Skies. Fantasy Bird Roleplay!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Ruling The Skies. Fantasy Bird Roleplay!

Postby OKULTRA » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:58 am

Queen Ari
The queen swept her wing over the crowd as she flew over the crowd of still doves, her son already at her throne, waiting for you. "Hello, Queen Ari!" Ace chirped, greeting her with a smile. "Hello." She greeted him with a smile as well. Carefully, she stepped onto her small throne and fluttered her wings. "Hello, subjects, and good morning." Ace carefully set her crown atop her feathered head with a delicate smile. "Good morning, Queen Ari," Her subjects responded. She gave Ace a small pat on his back and ruffled his feathers. He shook them out and listened carefully to her announcements. She cleared her throat and began. "This crowd seems smaller than usual.. this is an important announcement, so please make sure your family is with you, yes?" Ari's gaze cautiously scanned the crowd with a murderous glare.
Ace
He watched nervously as his mother was already growing wary of her own species. Don't do that, mother, you worry me so dearly. "U-uhm, I think everyone is here." Ace chimed in before Ari could begin hissing at others. Ari immediately straightened up and clapped her feathers together. "Oh, good! Delightful, we can begin. I've heard that there are trespassers stealing from our food supply.." She paused as the avians began an uproar, flapping their wings and yelling in fury. "What are you doing? Not your job!" A dove shouted. Ace squirmed nervously and hopped off of stage, making towards his room. "Ace, dearest, where do you think you're going?"
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:05 am

Copper
He perched on the awkward sized branch. "Oh, um, apologies...I-i saw a rabbit come back here! And you know us eagles! Darn....Uh look at the time, I'm almost late for the hunting round up! I'd best, uhhm get some prey and scram..?" He was petrified in his words, heck this was one of the only Ravens he'd seen is his years. He certainly they didn't know they came in different colors, he couldn't believe the other parts of the mountains were dedicated to silly Ravens. He the best hurry back and actually try to find some pray for his round up. He swooped into the air, and swiftly picked up another field mice. He he felt accomplished even though it wasn't much. Hoping the Raven what forget him he swerved back around towards his destination, the pre pile. Dropping the mice in the pile, he scurried back into his nest. He quickly turned into a small shadow.
Last edited by neferp1tou on Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrozenLobster » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:06 am

Flute/parrot/hunter/tag:

Flute was flying around, because she have nothing to do right now. Her boredom made her just circling around the territory like 10 times already. She gives a little sigh before dropping down onto a tree trunk. Flute looked around before saw others passing in front of her. She squawked a little for attention, but as soon as they turn to her, they immediately turn back to their work. "ugh..can't I at least have some fun?" Flute squawked in almost human language.

Geje/dove/guard/tag:Queen Ari

Geje was having breakfast near his nest. He swallowed few dead insect as he looked around, making sure nobody saw him. As soon as Geje saw others passing by, he stopped eating before looking down at his food. His anxiety made his feathers shiver, and eyes closed tight. He opened back up when there is just dead silent. Geje sighed before hearing his queen speaking. His emotion went down, since he doesn't have what everyone called it "family".
Current Status: leaving ChickenSmoothie
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:21 am

Nix landed on a nearby branch, fluffing out her white colored plumage. "Honestly, I aught to just bring you back for the queen to deal with. But she has enough to deal with, without Eagles trespassing." Sighing, the oddly colored raven princess shifted on her branch, testing her weight on the branch again, before hopping a little closer to the base of the tree. "Look. Just tell me what you were doing, flying into the territory of the ravens, and maybe I'll let you go." She looked over the male, shifting her gaze into their territory. She found a large male Harpy eagle staring back at her from the river. The white raven tilted her head to watch the eagle directly in front of her, who looked nervous. She relaxed the strength of her glare, and relaxed a bit on her perch. When he suddenly left, she sighed. "Ok then... I guess that is that... I should probably get back to the flock now." She took a wing and fluttered quickly back to her home, instantly returning to her nest. It was better that having to deal with the rest of those birds. Slowly, she fell back asleep, ignoring the others.

Demon watched the exchange, as the hunter went to sit on the offered tree. Probably not a trap, seeing as all they appeared to be doing was talking. The guard or whatever it was probably just wanted to know why an eagle was beginning to fly into the territory. Demon wanted to know as well. He kept watch from the river, and when the guard glanced his way, he nodded in partial respect. slowly, the guard started to preen, as if his interest had disappeared. When the hunter returned to the territory, he flew up into the air, and started on his patrols once more.
Last edited by fg05281 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:31 am

Queen Ari
He turned ever so slightly with a nervous swallow. "Er, I need to go check on something. I'll be back, really, mother." To go check on my sanity. Ace thought bitterly. She glared at him and her entire tribe knew what he was thinking; everyone besides him. "Ace, darling.. come help mother, will you?" She chirped, her eyes narrowed with distrust. I'm sure my son won't betray me like all of you useless toy doves.
Ace
The tribe stared at him, their eyes alert and wide. He quietly made his way towards his mother, anxiety sucking him up and swallowing him whole. "O..okay.." Ace murmured, quickly flying over the crowd and landing next to his mother. "So, Ace. Tell them about what we'll do to the trespassers." He blinked and looked at the crowd's expectant gazes and glares, their eyes narrowed.
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:02 pm

(hey --beryl--, I updated my form :) )

spirit

she crouched down in the thick undergrowth, scanning the ground for her friend. she was so busy looking around that she tripped over a rock, face planting into the ground. she grumbled before slowly pushing herself off the ground, her eyes hurriedly darting around. she sighed and sat down, looking around. she sighed before spreading her wings and wobbly trying to catch some wind under her fluffy wings, finally catching some small wisps of wind, and she smiled and gliding close to the ground... before falling on the ground, skidding on the ground. she growled and lashed her tail feathers, glancing at her bruised wings. yes, she could shapeshift, but what if that was disabled? or something happened?. she shook her head, walking forward slowly. she looked up at the large structure that was the nest, and walked down the main hall, looking to see if anyone was nearby, and when she saw no-one, she sighed and bit back tears, walking over to one of the food rooms, poking her head in. she noticed a large mango, and she rushed in, snatched it, then ran out, and turned into a cat, rolling the mango off to her nest. she finally got it there and snickered, nomming it down.
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:15 pm

Queen Ari
This is wrong. Quit doing this. She couldn't tell if that was Ace or herself. "U-Um.. well.. we'll have them.. found out... and we'll punish them?" Ace murmured, his voice hoarse with embarassment as the birds began to flock away. Ari narrowed her eyes at Ace, clearing her throat. "Show them how we'll punish them." Ari growled. Ace blinked and looked around, looking frantically for any tools or options. His talons clacked on the stage as he quickly made his way to the closet on the side, his expression distorted with fear.
Ace
What am I doing? Why am I doing it for her? He grabbed a small plushie made of wool that was similar to him. It was silky and small, small enough to fit in his talons. He click-clacked back onto stage and carefully jabbed the plushie with the sharp tooth he'd found, jabbing it in it's fluffy neck- his own neck. He looked up at the unamused crowd and pulled out the stuffing until it was thinner than he could ever be. He carefully cut open the stomach swiftly and winced after he was done. The crowd now looked unsettled as he moved to the wings, spreading them out carefully. "Ace.." Ari muttered, settling her feathers on his shoulders. "O-oh," He murmured as he put the plushie on the ground and stuffed it into the gaps between the wood planks on the stage until it fell through, stuffing scattered across the spot he'd drowned it in wood.
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrozenLobster » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:31 pm

Geje/dove/guard/tag:Queen Ari/Ace

Geje saw all those moments, and also read both of their minds. He felt quite powerless after his queen's words, and also felt sick after watching what happen to the doll but quickly get used to it. Geje quickly scanned around the area, looking out for intruders around here. He start spreading his wings before flying out the territory for better view of whole entire forest. His small white body were able to blend into clouds as he were inside it. It was very foggy, but also safe when getting detected.
Current Status: leaving ChickenSmoothie
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:01 pm

Indigo
She fluffed up her feathers, rolling her eyes. When they tried to speak, two gaurds snapped at them, and held them in their stubby talons. "Enough, their our messengars! You lousy gaurds have no memory!" She squacked, and the gaurds threw them into the air, where they quickly gained balance, and fluttered their repetive wings. "Update on the prophecy my queen!" One yelped, which he sounded out of breath. The other yelped out. "My queen, a volcano is going to erupt, today! On you neighboring island!" Every feather on her tail rose up, she originally had a short tail, but she added to it with male feathers. She glared at them, making a hand motion, that only the gaurds would understand, they grabbed the pitiful messengars and forced them to go, the punishment was mild, but yelling out the world is ending in front of a big flock of birds can be pretty destructive. "Halt! Every bird here with a black beak and at least one pigment of blue in their coat, go to your sleeping area, and stay until further instructions! Dismissed." She yapped, ordering her gaurds and warriors to go fetch their Ally, the eagles.
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:10 pm

spirit

she had finally finished the mango and was getting ready to fall asleep when she peaked her head out, looking for the queen. she did this often, spying on the queen, and she never got caught. she turned into a small cat, springing from the side of the hall to where the queen was, she jumped into a shadowy part of the room, cocking her head at the queen. she pricked her ears when she heard about the black beak and blue feather thing. she chuckled under her breath and continued staring at the queen, studying her. she had to admit, the peacock queen had to be the most beautiful, and she was the most majestic queen there was. she looked at her again before settling down, waiting to follow her again.
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me