A Pack Threatened by Division[Dog Role-Play+Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: A Pack Threatened by Division[Dog Role-Play+Accepting]

Postby Boomer » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:31 am

"I'm the healer." said Mary softly, "Maria is a scout." She wasn't upset she had been mistaken; she was used to it. "I know our names are a tad confusing." she murmured, "They're practically the same name. Our mother wasn't very creative." Mary looked back at the den, just to make sure her pups were sleeping. "If you'd like to visit the pups, you're more than welcome to." she said gently, "They'll need good mentors when they get older."
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:37 am

"Pups?" Said Cassie and Bella in unison. "I never knew you had pups." Said Bella, Cassie agreed. "I'd love to see them, but I'm tired after hunting." Cassie said and padded to her den where she curled up in a ball and fell asleep. "I'd love to see them." Bella said with a soft and kind tone.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:52 am

"Of course, I'm sure they're sleeping at the moment." said Mary softly, "But they can't hear or see us. Maria had puppies too." She was a little weary of Bella seeing them, since they were the last alpha's puppies too. "Right this way." said Mary, walking back to the healer's den. She sat by her puppies and looked to Bella.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:02 am

Bella followed after Mary. She was quite eager to see them, but kept that hidden. She had a thing for puppies, always thinking they were precious little things. She padded inside of the healers den and looked at both litters. "How adorable." She tilted her head as she looked at them. One litter looked a lot like the old alpha but she brushed it off thinking it was her imagination making her see things. "What are their names?"

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:06 am

"The little runt is Cybil, the other girl is Cynthia, and the boy is Vincent." said Mary, gesturing to each of her puppies. Mary then looked to her nieces. "That's Eileen, Rebecca, and Jacqueline." she answered, pointing to each puppy, "Eileen has a bad eye. I'm hoping it won't become infected..." Mary took a deep breath and sighed some. "But Cybil is doing well." she added, "I was a little worried with her being so small, but she fights like a champion. Her and Vincent go at it sometimes."
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:43 am

Bella was awed by the pups still. "Their cute, congratulations." She looked back to Mary. "You know, me and Akela are thinking about having pups, but not just yet." Her voice was quieter.

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:48 am

"Thank you." said Mary softly. She then tilted her head a little. "Oh really?" she asked, "I wish you two luck whenever that time is right." She watched her pups wake up and whine for milk. Mary laid down and let them nurse. Maria woke up and looked up at Bella. "O-oh, good morning." she said, "I uh, didn't expect you to be here."
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:57 am

Bella looked over to Maria. "Good morning." She looked back to the pups as they began whining. "Oh, should I leave?" She looked to Maria again.

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:26 pm

Chass trotted back in to the camp, and dropped his two pheasants into the food pile. He looked around, searching for Star. He wondered if she was up yet, as Chass needed to ask her a question. He waited to see if she would come out.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:42 pm

"Oh, no, I mean... unless you want to." said Maria softly, "We don't mind." She woke her pups up and they started to nurse. Maria caught Chass out of the corner of her eye. "Bella, may I tell you something?" asked Maria quietly, "It's... kinda private. W-well... my family knows, and Star does too. It's about my puppies." She'd rather get it over with than have someone blab it to her. "The former alpha and I..." she started, "Well... we sort of, y'know... hooked up, and these three happened." She gestured to her puppies. "I-I didn't think this would happen." she said quickly, "I mean him dying. I never planned for that. It was a casual fling and I... I wanted him to help me raise the girls."
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me