A Pack Threatened by Division[Dog Role-Play+Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: A Pack Threatened by Division[Dog Role-Play+Accepting]

Postby Boomer » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:29 pm

Maria heard Chass from the healer's den; then again, everyone could probably hear him if they weren't asleep. Maria wondered if perhaps she joined a hunting party, she could get on Chass' good side. She had some experience hunting, mostly mice and small birds though. She moved her daughters to Mary's side and walked out of the healer's den. "Mind if I tag along?" she asked, glancing to Chass, "I could use some exercise."
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:35 pm

Chass looked over in surprise. "You? Oh... Sure." He said, shrugging his shoulders. "But can you catch rabbits? Or something along those lines? That's gonna be our main focus..." he said, trailing off. He looked at Nimbus. "Do you mind if she joins us?" He asked, speaking a bit quieter.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:48 pm

"I most certainly can." she said, giving a nod, "I'm not a fan of rabbit meat, so before we joined the pack I hunted other things... but I can track and kill one if that's the plan." Maria had little experience with hunting rabbits, but she did often watch Mary and Henry track and kill them. She knew they were quick, could sharply turn, and always tried to hide in tight spaces. Maria mainly wanted to burn off some of her pregnancy fat, but helping to feed the pack was a second good reason.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:44 pm

Cassie closed her eyes tightly and clawed at her ears. Why can't he just leave her alone? She opened her eyes and stared at the den wall rolling her eyes. He was very annoying in her opinion. All Cassie wanted was sleep, and how could she if he's baiting her out? She stalked from her den with her ears pinned back, she was irritated and had an attitude from her rude awakening. "Fine, I'm sure I can hunt the majority of the rabbits anyways."

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:50 pm

Maria looked over to Cassie with a sympathetic look; she knew Chass wasn't the easiest dog to deal with. "If Cassie is too tired to hunt, it might not be a good idea to bring her along. She might hurt herself or chase away the rabbits." she said. Maria wasn't trying to put down Cassie; she could sense she was tired and wanted sleep. Maria hoped that the female didn't think she was trying to push her away.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:05 pm

Chass looked over. With his eyebrow raised, he said, 'are you too tired to go hunting?' It was partially a sarcastic comment, partially a genuine one. He looked obpver at Cassie. If she wanted to sleep, fine. Let her sleep.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:13 pm

Maria slightly flicked her tail at his comment. She walked a few feet away and stretched out her back and legs. Hearing a loud pop from her back, she sighed in relief. "Much better..." she muttered. Maria shook herself, now ready to start the hunt. She sighed as she heard Eileen whining from the den. She went in to check on the pup and nudged her; the pup was simply having a bad dream. Eileen settled down as she smelled her mother's scent, then went back to sleep.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:14 pm

Cassie caught Chass sarcastic tone. She wanted to sink her teeth into him. Taking a deep breath she replied. "No. Not anymore. I can hunt with my eyes shut if I wanted, but i ain't no show off."

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:19 pm

Maria watched her pups for a moment before leaving the den. She heard Cassie and smiled to the female. "Oh good." she said, "I'm glad you're feeling better." She wasn't trying to be sarcastic or demeaning. Maria hoped that her pups would be fine without her; they had Mary to nurse them.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:51 am

Star - Alpha of Midnight Pack

"I know you two wont. That's why I choose you two as my betas." She stood to her paws and padded to camp. She walked over to her den and spun in a circle before laying herself down on the comfy moss. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Swift - Hunter of Midnight Pack

[Sleeping]

Nimbus - Hunter of Midnight Pack

He looked to the others, studying their expressions. Cassie seemed irritated, yet tired. "So, when are we going?" The male looked to Chass.

Chance - Scout of Midnight Pack

[Sleeping]
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me