Twisted souls |Dragon Role-play, Always open|

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: twisted souls (dragon rp, open)

Postby SpiritKitty » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:23 am

(Accepted!)
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:39 am

(ugh so sorry i have had a busy day, didnt mean to ignore your post, i will fix mine!!)
Last edited by neferp1tou on Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esko » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:11 pm

(Um...)
Esko_the_Wolf wrote:(Been cleared to start. Also, I finally uploaded Peridot and Onyx's drawings onto their sheets, if anyone's curious c:)

Onyx
Male
Shadowspitter
Mood: Frantic
Tag(s); Cirrus, Tundra
"Peridot! Peridot!" Onyx swore, stomping on the cave floor. Earlier that morning he had woken up to find her gone, with a note scrabbled on a large leaf; 'Gone exploring! -Green P'. He hated that stupid nickname she had come up with for herself, and absolutely refused to use it. He did understand that she was just entering her adult years, but even that kind of rubbish was rather juvenile. Assuming from her behavior, either something was funky with her head and she didn't mature as fast, or Brightclaws aged slower than modern dragon species. Or were they called Brightwings? He could never remember.

Onyx ran to the cave entrance and jumped into the air, beating his large wings and easily gaining altitude. While sometimes it could be a hindrance on the ground, the size of his wings allowed for more speed in the air. Figured that it was probably one of the many evolutionary advances Shadowspitters had, unlike all the other species. It was certainly a mystery about how it was only the Shadowspitters who could take down the Metalshard threat, but one thing was true; there weren't nearly enough of them, if they wanted to destroy the looming threat. All Onyx himself could do was protect Peridot; who knew how many Brightwings were still alive? Not to mention she was basically his sister, and he loved her like one. It was his duty to protect her.

He had to find her. Where could she have gone?

After a while of flying, Onyx came upon the first two dragons he had seen for miles. His keen eyes scanned for any Metalshards, but all he saw were those two dragons. An Iceflurry and a Stormclaw. That was strange; why were they this far from the safety of the cave? Maybe they had seen Peridot on her way. What if she hadn't gone this far? What if she had returned from her adventure to find him gone?

Might as well try.

Onyx tilted his wings, decreasing altitude and drifting closer to the duo. "Hey!" He called, the worried tone breaking through his voice. "You two!" He flew closer to them. "Have you seen a dragon anytime recently? This tall, a tad pudgy, light green coloring, straight horns and a stinger on her tail, clearly gay but we haven't had the talk?" He twitched his tail nervously.

Peridot
Female
Brightwing
Mood: Wooh!
Tag(s); Solar, Cliff
Peridot's smile faded, and her bright gold eyes widened with sudden worry. "O-oh, wha? Who's Cassius? Is he a Brightwing too? Who's Cassius? Who? I don't wanna hurt anybody!" Peridot threw her wings over herself, cowering. She hadn't expected the hostility at all! Was Cassius some sort of criminal? How bad was he? Cool name. Pretty cool name. "Who are you? I'm Peridot."

ecks dee
Esko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:52 pm

( scream im so sorry
( side note: Tundra has no wings, and walks on two legs like a human, strange i know, she holds her sword with her left talon btw

Cirrus
He twitched his ear and looked at the shadowspitter, he examined him from head to toe, making sure he wasn't a threat. "U-um, i haven't but i was just struck by lighting, so you probably want to ask her?" he said pointing to Tundra, who was busy making the dangerous, and probably inpossible trail to the kingdom. She turned around, a bit tired from using her power so much, she looked behind her shoulder, startled she summoned her sword and wrapped her talons around it. pointing it at the shadow spitter, not hearng his words. "WHOAREYOU!WHYAREYOUHERE!" she said in one huge sentence, about to turn him into a literal icecube. She flickered her tail, but cirrus on the other hand, slapped away her sword with his wing. "This nice shadowspitter wanted to know where his little dragon friend went, probably a brightwing." he muttered to her rolling his eyes. He switched back over to the dragon. "Im terribly sorry, Tundra has been through a lot ever since the invasion happened, she just can be a LITTLE FEISTY! at times." he said looking at her when he raised his husky voice.

Tundra
She angrily rolled her eyes and sheathed her sword into a bunch of sparkles. She curled her tail, embarresed.
"What was her name? No, I don't think so." she whispered with an embarresed growl in her voice from the sudden burst she had.
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:59 pm

Cliff
He closed his wings and stared at Peridot. "Never mind Cassius. What army are you in?" Cliff asked, poking her chest again. Solar furrowed her brows and began to stare up at the sky with a concerned look. "Cliff, look," Solar said suddenly, her voice in a state of panic. He looked up at the sky with wide eyes as a line of blue dragons dove down, grabbing Solar by the shoulders. "PERIDOT, RUN!" Solar shrieked. Cliff hissed and writhed in the dragon's grip as they snatched him up, flying much faster than the others. The dragons seemed to swerve around Peridot as if she was nothing. He looked up at his attacker- Lazuli. "LAZULI!" Cliff barked, writhing and thrashing.
Lazuli
She ignored his shrieks and broke away from the crowd, swerving to the right and heading towards Red Territory. Three dragons followed her, their talons empty. "Lazuli, let us take Cliff," Indigo suggested. "No, it's my job, I was assigned it!" Lazuli hissed. She was hostile and aggressive, and she didn't care about anyone right now. She wanted Cliff dead, and that was it. She finally landed in the territory with a thud, throwing Cliff to the ground. He immediately jumped to his feet and whirled around to face Lazuli and her party. She turned and began to fly away, ignoring his loud shouts and unnecessary curses. "SMOKEBREATHER!" He barked as she flew away.
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:06 pm

spirit

she opened her eyes and glanced around, seeing the dark city before her. she felt something move in her arms, and she looked down to see the hatchling. she narrowed her eyes and studied him, before sucking in some air and looked away, tears pricked her eyes. she frowned and look at the large blisters running from his eye and wings, ending at the edge of his left foot. some of them had already popped and left small imprints of blood and pus. she felt tears run down her eyes and she looked away.
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallen Over Sheep » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:44 pm

[removed]

~This Image Does not Belong To ME!
Credit Goes to Artist!~

name: Fenterio
username: Fallen Over Sheep
personality: Rarely Kind, Jelly Bean Brain. No Mercy ,Doesn't Forgive.
type: Metalshard
power: Flies Way Higher then a normal Dragon.
anything else?: Since he has a jellybean Brain he thinks he can eat his brain...
Last edited by raey on Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: art theft removed
Fallen Over Sheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:42 am

Accepted!

Adding you now!
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallen Over Sheep » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:34 pm

Fenterio/Male/MetalShard.

Fenterio walk In random Directions and flew to see any dragons he found Spirit."My lucky day..." Fenterio went in front of spirt, looking down at the hatchling. "Look at this pathetic thing! " Fenterio Snarled.
Fallen Over Sheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me