Twisted souls |Dragon Role-play, Always open|

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Twisted souls |Dragon Role-play, Always open|

Postby SpiritKitty » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:16 pm

after a serious of accidents involving experimenting on dragons, they were forced into metals suits, often ending up killing the dragons. once this was done, the dragon that was behind all the experiments became the king of these creatures,

rules

all of tess's rules
no powerplaying
be active
make sure to try to make semi-long sentances
if you feel like any others should be in here, you can say
a maximum of 4 characters

players-

spirit-female-shadowspitter-luverofmehfnad
suliki-male-firedancer-loverofmehfnad
Cirrus-male-stormclaw---beryl--
tundra-female-iceflurry---beryl--
Ryanu-female-firedancer-AhoyCookie
Fenterio-male-metalshard-Fallen Over Sheep
greytara-female-brightwing-Fallen Over Sheep
solar-unknown-shadowspitter-starstalker
airris-male-stormclaw-starstalker
blizzard-male-iceflurry-my demon side
Skear-female-stormclaw-OcelotDragon

shadowspitter- shadowspitters have thick hard bones, which help take the hits of metalshards better then other species of dragon. they are probably one of the more social dragons, and despite myths about them, they are quite friendly.

metalshard;
artificial - dragon bodies forced into metal armor, and then controlled
natural - natural metalshards are incredibly rare, due to king drake hunting almost all of them out of existence. like brightwings, not much is known about them.

iceflurry- iceflurrys are the most hostile and rude species of dragons. they live in high altitudes, usually on mountains, so they aren't that connected to the other species of dragons.

stormclaw- one of the faster dragons, stormclaws are light dragons that often fly around lightning,often getting hit by it. they are by far the gentlest dragon species, and the hatchlings are rarely seen.

waterweaver - waterweavers are the assassin of the dragon world, often enough jumping out of pools and killing the dragons, then silently disappearing back into the water. the hatchlings are heavily protected, and the dragons often move around alot to avoid detection

firedancer-firedancers are known to create flames and then weave through them, slashing and ripping apart the dragons that they are attacking. the hatchlings though are usually more docile, often enough staying quite there entire lives until they are adults.

brightwing-a long lost and forgotten species, often considered all powerful, but other then that not alot is known.

form-

name
username
personality
type
power?
anything else? put it here
Last edited by SpiritKitty on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:03 pm, edited 21 times in total.
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: twisted souls (dragon rp, open)

Postby SpiritKitty » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:35 pm

name-spirit
username-loverofmehfnad
personality-she's fairly silly and happy when in a good condition and with friends, but can be cunning, deadly, and ruthless, especially to dragons of her species.
type-shadowspitter
gender-female
what they look like-black, with neon blue patterns/markings along with red eyes with black pupils.
power? shapeshifting. the colors remain the same, only shape and size change. has a side power that allows her markings to glow.
anything else? put it here-cookies
Last edited by SpiritKitty on Tue May 16, 2017 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:25 pm

res
Last edited by SpiritKitty on Tue May 16, 2017 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:53 pm

name: Cirrus
username: --beryl--
personality: snappy, sarcastic, he tries not to be your normal stormclaw.
type: stormclaw
what they look like: he is a gray dragon with white spirals around him, along with some dark stormy blue. His eyes are fully white, he has lighting patterns on his tail, and the webbing in his wings.
power? If he goes fast enough, he can create a tornado, he can control weather, but isnt the best at it.
anything else? put it here: he wears a silver bracelet on his left talon.
I hope it's okay! This looks fun!!

name Tundra
username: beryl
personality: cocky and sassy, very sarcastic, has extreme anger issues
type: iceflurry
what they look like: completly white with spirals of black from neck to tail. purple eyes.
power? can weild ice ( cryokinesis )
anything else? put it here: she hates penguins ( she isn't in the cave with them if thats okay? she isolated herself a long time ago, and she found out what's going on, and now she tries to kill all metalshards whenever she can.
Last edited by neferp1tou on Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:54 pm

--Beryl-- wrote:name: Cirrus
username: --beryl--
personality: snappy, sarcastic, he tries not to be your normal stormclaw.
type: stormclaw
what they look like: he is a gray dragon with white spirals around him, along with some dark stormy blue. His eyes are fully white, he has lighting patterns on his tail, and the webbing in his wings.
power? If he goes fast enough, he can create a tornado, he can control weather, but isnt the best at it.
anything else? put it here: he wears a silver bracelet on his left talon.
I hope it's okay! This looks fun!!

Accepted!
Last edited by SpiritKitty on Tue May 16, 2017 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:39 pm

name: Solar
username: starstalker
personality: Social but awkward. Tries really hard to be a friend, but always ends up depressed and in the corner, sometimes by getting in trouble. (m e)
type: Shadowspitter
gender: Genderfluid (can be boy or girl, whatever they're called, they're fine with)
what they look like: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3382301
power?: Casually laying on the grass and absorbing light. If she takes in enough light she can sometimes glow
anything else?: Solar is best
name: Airis
username: yo wassup
personality: Just a big ol' hungry softy who just wants a pet dog/cat despite his allergies
type: Stormclaw
what they look like: A large dark grey dragon with bolts of yellow, often illuminating his scales. Wings designed to look like a mechanical fake wing, as well as his right arm. A cuff on his right arm with a gem in the middle, swirls of green, blue and purple inside. The silver band is decorated with dragons breathing fire or posing dramatically. His tail is actually mechanical, since he was born without one. He's really not sure what his cuff does, though.
power?: Screaming at the speed of light and illuminating his scales
anything else?: dont judge airis or he'll probably fake-cry and end up crying anyways
Last edited by OKULTRA on Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:41 pm

starstalker wrote:name: Solar
username: starstalker
personality: Social but awkward. Tries really hard to be a friend, but always ends up depressed and in the corner, sometimes by getting in trouble. (m e)
type: Shadowspitter
gender: Genderfluid (can be boy or girl, whatever they're called, they're fine with)
what they look like: wip
power?
anything else? put it here
I will finish this, right now im looking for an editable to show Solar.. she's amazing, maybe even OUT OF THIS WORLD!
*cries*

XD sofar so good! I'm interested with the genderfluid thing, as I have an OC kinda like that C:
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:59 pm

we can start roleplaying!

spirit

she paced anxiously around. it had been days since she went out of the cave. she didn't care, she could kill them all, then add a pun at the end of it.
she snorted and poked her head outside, looking around for metalshards.
she noticed one coming close to the cave, so she stayed quite and waited for it,
ready to rip out its wires and kill it
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:13 pm

my forms have been updated, i hope you dont mind i added a stormclaw!
Solar
She stared up at the sky as the moon slowly passed by her- no, that was just her flashing her wings in front of her face really slowly. She felt a large disturbance in the atmosphere, but she decided to ignore it. Cli-RRRRRRRRRR. Her head whirled around as a Metalshard stepped cautiously towards her, it's eyes narrowed as it let out a low growl. She clenched her claws and looked at them, feeling uneased. If it attacks me, I can't defend myself.. She looked up as the Metalshard reached out a claw and suddenly burst out of the cave and into the air, flapping her wings like a dying goose as the Metalshard shot after her.
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:17 pm

no I don't, the more the merrier :)

spirit

she saw solar flapping around, trying to avoid the metalshard, and she let out a squeak of panic, shooting up into the sky, hurridly snapping her jaws closed on the metalshards neck, and using her hind legs, scratched the belly of it. she looked wide eyed at solar, hoping that she would join the fight
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me