Twisted souls |Dragon Role-play, Always open|

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: twisted souls (dragon rp, open)

Postby Fallen Over Sheep » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:31 pm

Fenterio/Male/Metalshard

" ARRGHH " Fenterio roared, He fell to the forest ground also dragging Spirit down with him.
Fallen Over Sheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:03 am

Cassius
He couldn't breathe, he couldn't see, he couldn't hear. There was a spatter of blood, and Solar was dead. Her jaw wide in a gaping roar, her eyes open on the verge of tears. And he took off. He flew away, his wings slowly pushing the air behind him, calmly flying through the air as if he didn't just die and murder someone. Lazuli let out a bloodcurdling shriek. The Brightwings rushed over to Solar, carefully removing the spear and setting her against the wall. "I'm so sorry, Solar," whispered Cassius. "This is my fault. I let him kill you. I can't believe myself- I can't believe him- I'm so sorry," Cassius murmured. Lazuli was sobbing harder than him- which, he wasn't crying at all. They sat next to her, whispering their sorrows and sadness. "It's alright, you did your best," She whispered. "I didn't! My best would have been scaring off Cliff and saving you, Solar. I didn't do my best. I did my worse." Cassius cried. He wanted to smile at her attempt to reassure him, but he couldn't. He couldn't when she was dying in his hold. "Go." Lazuli ordered. "Now." She hissed. "It won't work, Lazuli." said Cassius. "Now! That's an order from your commander," Lazuli snapped. Cassius winced and immediately bolted into the air, the opposite direction of Cliff's direction.
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby while it lasted. » Fri May 12, 2017 10:00 am

Art belongs to the rightful owner, not me, I have permission so I will prove if necessary that I can use it

Username: my demon side

Name: Blizzard

Height: 5.2 meters

Type: Icefurry

Personality: + Keen hunter, patient, genius, not a typical Icefurry
    - once a coward, always a coward, trust issues, catious

Appearance: ^^^

Family: Gone.

History: Blizzard's family was slayed by two Waterwavers. Ever since then, Blizzard has a deep hate towards the Waterwavers and is willing to kill all of them.

Position: loner

Crush: No one night now

Likes: Other Snow Dragons or any Cold type of dragons, winter, snow, snow, snow and more snow, shiny stuff, sparkly stuff like ice

Dislikes: Lava dragons and Hot type of dragons, bugs, melting snow, not shiny stuff

Other: tiny recap pls?

this is for my tag, pls dont mind
Code: Select all
[size=150][color=#00BFBF]( [/color][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3381556&start=180#p109254189][color=#00BFBF]✯[/color][/url][color=#00BFBF] ) - [i]Blizzard[/i][/color][/size]
[size=85]male | | 48 Years | | feel | | place | | tag[/size]
[list][size=85]lol[/size][/list]
while it lasted.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Fri May 12, 2017 10:18 am

nyello! this rp has been inactive for the longest time but I'm hoping to revive it lol
i can't accept your form but here's a recap:
Airis, Solar's best friend, disappeared into his working cave and reappeared as Cliff, the Brightwing. He planned to turn the entire team of dragons into Brightwings- that, or kill them- and so he lured them into a false feeling of trust and friendship. After all was said and done, Metalshards began to swarm them, and so Cliff left to fend them off while the group fled. During the flight, Cirrus, Solar's crush, was struck by a jolt of lightning and forced them to land in fear of Cirrus' health. Cliff fended off the Metalshards after a confrontation with Airis- himself- and returned to check on his army, which had vanished into the Blue Army's shadows. Ruby returned with the entire army and Cliff returned to the group with his army. They'd failed to show any signs of being a good soldier, and so he decided it'd be better to kill them. Someone in the army warned the blue army, and so they have this big battle, Cliff killing the leader in the process. The Blue Army retreats after defeat and Solar follows close behind, meeting Lazuli. Cliff flees and falls (not sure what happened), meeting Cassius. He somehow returns to his army and when he has, he hears someone's challenged him to a duel. He can't turn it down and immediately returns to the Arena, meeting Solar again. With her spear, she impales and kills him, and watches him die. However, a few moments later, he revives himself and kills Solar with the same spear. Lazuli orders Cassius to go and retrieve a healer to help Solar, despite it being too late.
It'll just kind of go on from now on lol
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby while it lasted. » Fri May 12, 2017 10:21 am

( hai hai hai! that's a lot to take in right now, since i'm so new to the rp... hopefully i can somehow read all the pages and understand. ehhh dunno where to join in, seems like everyone is so busy and i don't want to randomly pop in )
while it lasted.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Fri May 12, 2017 10:28 am

my demon side wrote:
    Art belongs to the rightful owner, not me, I have permission so I will prove if necessary that I can use it

Username: my demon side

Name: Blizzard

Height: 5.2 meters

Type: Icefurry

Personality: + Keen hunter, patient, genius, not a typical Icefurry
    - once a coward, always a coward, trust issues, catious

Appearance: ^^^

Family: Gone.

History: Blizzard's family was slayed by two Waterwavers. Ever since then, Blizzard has a deep hate towards the Waterwavers and is willing to kill all of them.

Position: loner

Crush: No one night now

Likes: Other Snow Dragons or any Cold type of dragons, winter, snow, snow, snow and more snow, shiny stuff, sparkly stuff like ice

Dislikes: Lava dragons and Hot type of dragons, bugs, melting snow, not shiny stuff

Other: tiny recap pls?

this is for my tag, pls dont mind
Code: Select all
[size=150][color=#00BFBF]( [/color][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3381556&start=180#p109254189][color=#00BFBF]✯[/color][/url][color=#00BFBF] ) - [i]Blizzard[/i][/color][/size]
[size=85]male | | 48 Years | | feel | | place | | tag[/size]
[list][size=85]lol[/size][/list]

accepted!

and thank you starstalker for the recap!
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Fri May 12, 2017 10:31 am

(you're welcome! i feel bad for leaving every one out, it was rlly confusing, even to me lol)
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby while it lasted. » Fri May 12, 2017 10:44 am

( ) - Blizzard
male | | 48 Years | | cautious | | forest | | tag ;; Fenterio, Spirit
    Blizzard jumped back as a Metalshard crashed onto the leafy floor before him, he saw that the Metalshard also dragged down another dragon with it. A Metalshard and a Shadowspitter... Should I interfere? The ice dragon thought glancing at the two dragons before retreating another few steps. If he interfered... no, it seems like it's the Shadowspitter's fight, so Blizzard should stay out of it. He quickly duck behind a tree trying to hide his light catching scales. Please don't see me... Please don't see me... He quietly prayed. It could be a trap, the Metalshard and the Shadowspitter working together... Nope. The Icefurry silently watched the two dragons from his hiding spot.
while it lasted.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Fri May 12, 2017 10:56 am

spirit/shadowspitter/forest/tags; fenterio, blizzard

she hissed before snapping teeth around his neck, hoping to cut of the blood pressure. she only wanted to knock him out, not kill him. she knew that she could be a bit to trusting around new dragons, but that didn't give anyone the right to harm a hatchling, they were mostly innocent. she dug her teeth into his neck even more. she narrowed her eyes again before opening her jaws and steppign back. her eyes scanned the undergrowth for any sign of his comrades, as a real metalshard would probably need reinforcements for how many fake metalshards drake would send after them.
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby while it lasted. » Fri May 12, 2017 11:42 am

( ) - Blizzard
male | | 48 Years | | scared | | forest | | tag ;; Fenterio, Spirit
    Blizzard felt a unfamiliar shiver down his spine as the Shadowspitter's gaze raked past his hiding place. He lived up in the mountains where the Metalshards rarely attack, and he was peacefully hunting in this forest before the two dragons had showed up. Should he approach or should he run away, since it could always be a trap. The Icefurry silently watched on as he was too scared to make a move. Just as the tension in the air thickened, a bright orange oak leaf detached itself from the branch right above the dragon. He froze in horror as he watched the leaf gently drift down towards his snout, No, no, no, no, no..... He thought staring at the leaf in dismay as it drifted closer and closer. Blizzard snapped open his jaws and sent a flicker of frost upwards and to the leaf trying to make it stop and to prevent him from sneezing and revealing himself. The sudden movement cause his tail whip back and hit a bush squarely right behind him. Leave rustle from the sudden impact as he jumped back horrified of what he accidentally did. Blizzard froze in his spot as he watch the frost coated leaf drift and touch down onto the floor with the icicles gleaming in the sun. Oops.
while it lasted.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me