My Pet... Animal RP ( OPEN!/ACCEPTING! )

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

My Pet... Animal RP ( OPEN!/ACCEPTING! )

Postby mochachii » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:52 am

You open your eyes, your head throbbing with what seems like endless pain.
Everything is blurry.. You can't see anything.
You can hear faint voices, but they don't sound particularly nice.
" Wheres the serum? "
" I got it right here... "
" Good, give it to me. "
You feel a pain shoot throughout the back of your neck and continue down your spine.
You try to scream, but nothing seems to come out.
" What do you think will happen? "
" We'll put them in the enclosure and see. "

Everything faded into black.

You open your eyes, a low groan letting loose within the back of your throat. You take a moment to examine your surroundings.
You appear to be within a dark and gloomy forest, rain harshly pours down upon you as you take a moment to rub your head.

...Your hand.
That's not YOUR hand...
You let out a terrified shriek as several glowing eyes appear all around you, examining your every move.

" Looks like we have a new arrival. "

]Plot

You have been taken away into a laboratory, in which you have been injected with the scientists' newest serum. This liquid has turned you into something... An animal, of some sort. You don't know why, or even how, but all you know is that you are in an unknown area, with dangerous creatures all around you. A dark gray collar was placed around your neck, with a red blinking light upon the side of it as it uncomfortably tightens around your neck. You wonder what thats for.

Now, it is your choice. Stay and survive, escape, or die trying.

Rules

1. All of Tess' rules apply!
2. Try not to go hardcore on blood and gore..
3. No powerplaying! You may be an animal, but you are going to face off mutant creatures and more, you're not a god.
4. Please ask permission if you want to kill off someone else's character, and if you want to kill of a character, please tell me!
5. Im begging you, please be unique when choosing an animal for your character! I am so tired of seeing foxes, wolves, and big cats. Now, I'm not limiting you from choosing one of these animals, but I would prefer if you didn't.
6. No more than 1 of the same species of animal! So lets say someone is a red fox, this means nobody else can become a red fox. HOWEVER, this doesn't mean another person cant have an animal in the same family. So if the red fox is already taken, someone could choose a fennec fox.
7. Please try to be active! I know i may be inactive due to school, but I am depending on you guys to keep it alive for me!
8. You can have as many characters as you can handle.
9. Please keep genders even! I wouldn't mind more girls than guys, but it just seems unreasonable.
10. Please be kind to other Roleplayers! Hate the character, not the roleplayer.
11. Don't RP as others characters.
12. PM me for any ideas for the roleplay!

If there are any more rules you would want to add please tell me! :)

Monsters/Beasts
Within this hellhole, resides mutant creatures, heres a small list to prepare yourself.

Shadow Folk - Small creatures that are made of shadows, they are known for eating your shadows, which leaves you floating away in mid air, invisible to everyone around you. They often take the form of a small innocent animal, such as a mouse.

Shadow Eater
- Large canine beasts, they feed off of the Shadow Folk. Often travel in packs, mostly passive, but are extremely protective over land and young.

NeverDream - Large bird-like creature. Known to grab animals of all sizes off of the ground, no matter the weight. You can tell if one is near if you start to feel dizzy.

Hors - May look like a horse, but is actually carnivorous, and will attack if approached. They have long shark-like teeth, and when in their true form, their eyes are red, and their tongue is extremely long.

Eion - A lion-eagle hybrid. Its not your everyday griffin. It has the body of a lion, its front legs are wings ( similar to wyverns ) its back feet are paws, its face is that of a lion but with toothy beaks, and all along its back onto its bird-like tails, are feathers. They are extremely aggressive and should be avoided at all costs.

Please PM me if you have any ideas for creatures!

Form

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age: [/b]( In human years )
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Human Appearance:[/b] ( How they looked before the injection )
[b]Animal Appearance:[/b] ( Everyone has a special marking upon their body that makes them unique. )
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Likes: [/b]( Optional )
[b]DIslikes:[/b] ( Optional )
[b]Flaws:[/b] ( Optional, but preferred. )
[b]History:[/b] ( Optional - How did they end up in this mess in the first place? )

All Test Subjects

Elyse Marano - Female - 18 - Semi-Maned Lioness
Jackson Butler - Male - 20 - White Hummingbird
Shannon Halfor - Female - 19 - Red Dingo
Katana - Female - 16 - Andalusian Horse
Baylee Upland - Female - 17 - Golden Tabby Tiger
Raven Drave - Male - 19 - Raven
Hayden Rave - Male - 17 - Snow Leopard
Last edited by mochachii on Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
she/her . bisexual . enfp
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My Pet... Animal RP ( OPEN! )

Postby mochachii » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:03 am

Name: Elyse Marano
Species: Maned lioness ( the mane is still growing )
Human Appearance: Image
Animal Appearance: Image Her special marking is the blonde strands of fur growing on her still growing mane.
Personality: Elyse is a determined and confident kind of girl, and is always looking for adventure. She prizes beauty and kindness.
DIslikes: Heights, loud noises.
Flaws: Ignorant to problems and others' feelings at times.
History: She came in for a modeling job... BOY WAS SHE WRONG.

Name: Jackson Butler
Species: White Hummingbird
Animal Appearance: Image
His special markings are several black dots across his face, representing his freckles.
Personality: Loud and obnoxious, but knows his place and when to stop. Hes one of those people who seem happy-go-lucky, but are actually extremely insecure and emotionally unstable on the inside.
DIslikes: Fire, hot weather.
Flaws: Is a bit too loud for his size.
History: Jackson came in for a said " job interview ", but it turns out it was more than a mere job he was getting.
Last edited by mochachii on Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My Pet... Animal RP ( OPEN! )

Postby mochachii » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:47 am

Bump! <3
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My Pet... Animal RP ( OPEN!/ACCEPTING! )

Postby mochachii » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:05 pm

Bump <3
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochachii » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:18 am

Bump!
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:48 am

god, sorry the pictures are so big ;-;

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Name: Shannon Halfor
Species: red dingo
Human Appearance: above^^
Animal Appearance: Her special marking is her unique wiry pure red coat, representing her hair
Personality: Shannon is clever, but prefers to keep what she thinks to herself. She is intelligent, but prefers to watch you try to figure out the problem for a while before she'll help. She is sneaky, and often does things she knows she shouldn't.
Dislikes: people that think they are better than her, being underestimated, being forced to deal with people that are obviously not as smart as she is, when people don't figure out the solution to a problem when it's 'obvious'
Flaws: She often speaks her mind without knowing (or caring) how it affects the person hearing what she says. She doesn't pay attention to others' emotions, and really doesn't care. She can be a bit selfish at times, as well.
History: She volunteered as a lab assistant, thinking it would be interesting. What she didn't know was that that wasn't really what was going to happen.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by primcval on Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy.teaa » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:31 am

Name: Katana
Species: Andalusian Horse
Human Appearance:
Ginger.png
Ginger.png (237.34 KiB) Viewed 322 times

Her special marking is a blue circle around her left eye (it seems to be some sort of tattoo) it represents the tattoo Katana had on her left wrist.
Personality: Kind, extremely funny, loyal, bold, courageous, patient, Will stand up for her friends no matter what (gets her in a good amount of trouble), can argue her way out of almost anything, Once you run her patience dry, she is a mess. She isn't very friendly towards strangers, very shy at first, extremely stubborn, doesn't work very well in a group. She'll fight someone without restraint if you do something stupid enough.
Likes: Ramen noodles, hanging out with friends, watching movies, long walks at night, big dogs, cats, road trips, running, drawing
DIslikes: Snobby people, cocky people, forcing beliefs onto people, quite, awkward sittings, being stuck with a friend of a friend, people talking quietly
Flaws: Scared of Darkness, blenders, loud noises, public restrooms, needles, and being alone.
History: ( Optional - How did they end up in this mess in the first place? )

blm ~ lesbian! ~ keep lovin'
art cred ~ playlist ~ sig cred
xxxxImage

spicy.teaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochachii » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:16 am

You two are both accepted! <3
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StrawberryRae » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:19 am

Name:
Baylee Upland
Species:
Golden Tabby Tiger
Human Appearance:
Animal Appearance:
Her special mark is her blue eyes, which carried over from her human eyes.
Personality:
Baylee is a generally sweet and cheerful person. She usually goes with the flow and doesn't like to overthink things.
She is a great person to be around if you nee to talk or get away from what's bothering you. She doesn't like to talk about herself
too much, because it would imply selfishness she thinks.
But put her in danger or test her, and she'll survive without a doubt. This doesn't mean she'll destroy what's in her way, but rather that she has strong methods.
Dresses, makeup, glitter, music, rain, storms, cheerleading, and kind people.
Dislikes:
Country music, blood, cold weather, being sick, and snakes.
Flaws:
Weak for a tiger, barely thinks about herself, clingy, and a bit annoying
History:
Baylee got a text saying her cheer practice was held at a different location last minute.
She just went with it, and still has one of her bows she was wearing at the time.
StrawberryRae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:53 pm

Name: Raven Drave
Species: Raven
his necklace turned into a grey ring of feathers that wrap around the back of his neck and down to his chest in his animal form
Personality: He is kind but solitary, Prefering to work alone but will work with others if needed, he is quiet as well, having spent his time playing fantasy action video games, he is intelligent with how to deal with these.... creatures, having ideas running through his head all the time.
Likes: Fantasy action video games, being alone, coming up with ideas, flowers, Birds are always an interest.
DIslikes: Spiders, horror stories, currently, these people who turned him into an animal, and the creatures in the forest
Flaws: bit oblivious at times, overthinking things, can come off as too talkative once you know him, he is a huge worry-wort
History: He ended up in this mess by deciding to skip school and leave during lunch-hour, eventually being caught and taken there after wandering his neighborhood.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me