You Were Flying V.2

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: You Were Flying V.2

Postby `Sleepless` » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:35 am

Amera - Forest - Nyxan

"Um.. Well if you want it doesn't matter to me.." She said. Amera could hear his tone get a bit friendlier sounding, she looked at him to make sure she was paying attention.
Honey, I'm not even here. I'm a holucination.
---> They/Them pronouns (anything really)
`Sleepless`

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebullama » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:48 am

| Sebastian | Male | Location; Hideout, Village | Tags; Ariana |

"Umm," Sebastian began, searching for words, "kind of. I mean, my d-den is there, but I usually spend my time in the forest. People warn me of the monster, b-but I'm not afraid of it!" He puffed out his chest with pride, smiling. "So...y-you're not from here, right?"
Image Image Image
Nebullama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LimeThing » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:55 am

[quote="Limuma"]~[Ariana]~[Female]~[Tags; Sebastian]~

"Nope, me and Nix used to leave with our parents." She said it like she wasn't to proud with a fact. The 'monster' part got her intriged. She listened to the stories about it, but didn't believe in it. "My brother would probably want me to go search for an empty den to settle in but... I'd kinda like to check the forest...?" She looked at Sebastian like kit looks at it's parent. She didn't know where to go.

~[Nyxan]~[Male]~[Tags; Amera]~

She sounds so... Lost. Like she's dead inside. He though as he glanced at her. I should try to comfort her. He turned around and got back to where she was standing. "Hey, I won't leave without you." He said as he sat beside her. "If there's anything els on your mind that bothers you, feel free to say. I don't bite. He finished with a smile.
█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█

Hi, I'm lime

Life is a bit rough
around the edges now

But every storm comes to an end
Stay safe <3

LimeThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `Sleepless` » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:01 am

Amera - Forest - Nyxan

She blushed as he got closer to her, she had a weird feeling inside of her as he got close to her. Amera shook her head, "N-No I'm fine" she said stuttering a bit.
`Sleepless`

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebullama » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:09 am

| Sebastian | Male | Location; Hideout, Village | Tags; Ariana |

Sebastian froze for a moment, stuck in a trance as he stared into Ariana's eyes. They were like pools of water, endless and longing. Suddenly he was jolted back into reality, his face flushing a bright red. Thank the stars his fur was dark.
"U-Umm! S-Sure!" he stammered, reverting to his usual panicked state. "I can show you some neat places near my den!" He rushed off, cursing over and over again under his breath. He was so stupid. Finally he reached a particularly large tree with a gaping hole at the base of it. He swept way some leaves with his paw, revealing a rather dry hollow. "T-This is one place I-I like to visit often," he explained, "so...there's here." He cleared his throat awkwardly, his face still red from embarrassment.
Image Image Image
Nebullama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrozenLobster » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:51 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━
Melody/sing
Female/Young Adult
Tag:
━━━━━━━━

Melody finally thought of her decision about the place "maybe they have some food to spare. Or a nice place I can stay" she thought before taking a deep breath and start stepping forward. As she entered, her fur suddenly spiked up with worried and anxiety as others looked at her with strange looks. Melody dropped her head and face the ground while letting other pass her "I knew this would be bad.." she mumbles. Melody couldn't hear her voice since it fades by footsteps of other cats. These cats were all have wings like her, but maybe they also have special power which worries her most.

━━━━━━━━━━━
Daze/fog
Male/Young Adult
Tag:
━━━━━━━━

Daze thought of a plan "maybe I can just blending in, in case I get noticed" his plan made him smirked before he changes his direction where the village is. Daze looked up at the village and back down on his path, he can imagine how every cats reaction when seeing him. It might takes a long time for him to get there but Daze isn't worried about anything, only the cats that lived up there. He's worried about cats special powers "are they going to be tough, or small ants that tries to fight him". It's only up to him to find out.
Current Status: leaving ChickenSmoothie
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 春雷,, » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:12 pm

Moon - Tags:open
Padding through the shady forest, her eyes darted around whislt leaves crunched softly underneath her paws.Looking sideways at her brother, she sighed mentally at his casual demeanour

Sun - Tags: open
His tail flicked happily as he mentally hummed a song. The sunlight filtered through the canopy and he glanced sideways at his beautiful, yet sullen sister.

Llano - Tags: open
She looked at the rippling water as she lazily stretched on the flat rock. She purred in happiness, enjoying the warmth from the sun baked rocks.

Storm - Tags: open
She narrowed her eyes as she flew across the sky, her figure a silhouette against the bright blue sky. Her purple hues darted around thr ground, looking for any movement at all.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ・ ・ ・ ━━━
xi. rai xxii. she/they xxiii. AEST/AEDT xx iv. 18+
━━━ ・ ・ ・ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxiv. aro-ace xxv. student xxvi. gabsxxvii. hosh
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ・ ・ ・ ━━━
春雷,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LimeThing » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:55 am

~[Ariana]~[Female]~[Tags; Sebastian]~

She followed him shortly trough the woods, until they stopped near a hollow tree. "It looks quite... Nice, actually." She didn't think she'd like it at first, but after entering it her opinion changed. "Nice, indeed!" Hollow was dry and seemed pretty solid. "I like it! If you don't mind company, I could visit this place every once in a while." She smiled to him.

He knew Amera was lying, but decided not to ask her anything about it. If she doesn't want to talk, she doesn't have to. He looked at the village again. If I go there, I'd have to listen to my sister's rubbish again. I don't want to leave Ariana alone, yet I'd rather stay with Amera. He looked back at her, getting even closer. "So... Do you have any hobbies or... Something?"

Hi, I'm lime

Life is a bit rough
around the edges now

Stay safe <3

LimeThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `Sleepless` » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:01 am

Amera - Forest - Nyxan

Amera shook her head as the question went up to hobbies, "sadly no.. Except wonder. Sense I've been alone for half of my life." More of her history had gotten out. It was true she had been alone half of her life, she drooped her wings as she raised her head up to look at sky.
`Sleepless`

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LimeThing » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:20 am

Limuma wrote:~[Ariana]~[Female]~[Tags; Sebastian]~

She followed him shortly trough the woods, until they stopped near a hollow tree. "It looks quite... Nice, actually." She didn't think she'd like it at first, but after entering it her opinion changed. "Nice, indeed!" Hollow was dry and seemed pretty solid. "I like it! If you don't mind company, I could visit this place every once in a while." She smiled to him.

He followed her gestures; He drooped his wings and looked up. It wasn't even Sun-high yet. He felt bad for her and took some time before replying. He didn't want to make her feel worse than she currently feels. "Well, you don't have to be alone anymore..." He whispered.

Hi, I'm lime

Life is a bit rough
around the edges now

Stay safe <3

LimeThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery