Carter's Home for the Strange and Mythical V.2 (Accepting!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Carter's Home for the Strange and Mythical V.2 (Acceptin

Postby Fraus » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:49 am

Elle shrugged. "I dont know how shadow mechanics work." Elle sighed before looking at Okami. "I go left, you go right?"
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:59 am

okami nodded vigorously as she started to trot to the right hall. she sniffed the air catching only her scent witch wasnt her shadow's scent she didnt think. she started to run her eyes flashing around the walls catching a glimpse of a small black shape on the wall, bingo! she thought relived she started to walk towards her shadow calling out to it to come back. okami was a few feet away from it when it spotted her and took off sprinting. " hey wait!! its not tag!" she yowled at her shadow as she started to run after it her milky eyes filled with annoyance and a bit of humor, i never thought i would be chasing after my own shadow. she smirked as she started to speed up, " if its a game of tag you want then fine! you got one!" she called after the shadow as she started to pant to catch up to the ghastly figure.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:06 pm

Alessa flicked her tail and finally shrugged. "I'm not sure." she admitted, "I heard Cybil complaining about it earlier." She wish she did know what Cybil had meant, because most likely Carter would 'chip' her next.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:11 pm

" maybe its a type of medicine that tastes bad or something.." she guessed as she hoped she didnt have to have it aswell. she looked around the room trying to think of something else to say but couldnt pin point anything interesting, coming up with this, " what do you like to eat?" she asked trying to stall to think of something better before hearing a faint playful yowl, " what was that?" she asked her head turning all the way around towards the door.

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:34 pm

"I bet it's a shot." mumbled Alessa, shuddering a little. The pup pawed at Scarlett. "Fish and berries." she answered, "I hate the blood, so Carter rinses out the fish before he gives it to me. But berries are my favorite. Blackberries, raspberries, blueberries... they're all good in my opinion. What about you?" She then flicked her ears and frowned. "Yeah, I heard it." she murmured, "Hopefully it's friendly."
OOC: Rabbit, when you get a chance, I'll need you to fill out the mini-forms for Ally's kittens.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:04 pm

" no kidding.." she smiled as she thought about the question she was asked, " probably... oh! i love squirrels and my favorite treat is spiders." she smiled as she thought about the bitter but delicious taste of the spider. " but i usually cant find any spiders so i can settle for some mice or something." she said turning her head back around to face Aleesa.

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:13 pm

Carson flicked his long tail. "What now?" North looked at him before yawning. "I don't know, I'm not even sure how to tell Alfie, or if I will tell him, that we're, dating." North said. "He should know, he would eventually." Carson said. "Your right." North said.

Alfie wandered the forest looking for something to kill, he wish he was older so he could kill a rabbit without outpacing it or pinning it up against something. He found a mouse and began stalking it silently following his training. He pounced on the mouse that squealed pinning it under his paws. "Yes!" He barked before killing it with his jaws.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biscuit_sophie » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:16 pm

OOC: Oh, wow, V.2! Could someone please give me a recap?
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can love a cat with ALL your life!
biscuit_sophie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:20 pm

OOC: hey boomer, i have one other question, how many charris are we allowed to have? ( i love making new charri's to use here idk why ;; ) oh and biscuit_sophie, all that really happened is that two new animals came in who are masuki and breeze. also carter is chipping the pups. and okami is chasing after her shadow right now. sorry if this isnt much help im not good at explaining things;;

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:18 pm

[Ohh, V.2, exciting!]

Rubix

"Oh alright then." the creature followed after his new friend. "I'm sure he's pretty busy in that case." He was careful to not knock things over with his long furry tails but couldn't help but make noise as he walked because of his hooves.
Dr. Ollie E Watson

"Oh, wait-" He was too late as Carter walked away. He took out his phone and texted his cousin "Please stop texting me, I am at my new job and your distracting." He put his phone away in his pocket and sighed.
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me