Leaking wolves *Open and accepting*

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Leaking wolves *Open and accepting*

Postby cupidelocke » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:24 pm

Korku tensed. This was the perfect opportunity to get into the camp, and this tiny wolf had ruined it. Korku growled from the bush and pounced on Shall, knocking her to the ground. Saliva drooled from her jaws. "If you want to save your pitiful life," Korku said with a snarl, "I suggest not telling anyone you found me here. Got it?" She stared into Shall's eyes.

Mimic

Mimic greeted the hunters and thanked them for the food they had caught. As he took his sharing of prey, he couldn't help but wonder where Shall had run off to. He felt a twinge of guilt for their earlier argument, but it quickly faded as he ate. He ran his rough tongue along the soft fur of his legs. This had been a successful hunt. The pack would go a few days without needing to venture out again.
cupidelocke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxictears » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:39 pm

"Well I might be small but we are powerful"she smiled and looked away"but ill not tell because I don't feel right"she growled(also leakings can turn into corupteds)
Toxictears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cupidelocke » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:42 pm

Korku

She nodded. "Good. Now get pack to your pack before I change my mind." She squinted at her. "You're not like the rest of them, are you?"
cupidelocke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxictears » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:46 pm

Shall

She tilted her head to the side"well I do feel different "she barked to the wolf unseat of what she was saying
Toxictears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cupidelocke » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:54 pm

"Alright..." Korku stepped off of Shall and shook her fur. She groaned and rubbed her stomach as it growled. "Say.. are there any good hunting grounds around here?" She knew this was testing the young wolf. Korku huffed quietly looking around. She needed out of here. "As soon as I eat, I'm leaving."
cupidelocke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby veeekt0r » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:00 pm

Name: Oblivion
Pack or no: Pack
Rank: Alpha male? if not I would like to be (lead) fighter
Sexuality: Asexual
Crush: None
Mate: None
Pups: None
Personality: Agressive & grumpy, a "get it done" kind of guy. But is never angry or mean toward pups
Skills: Hunting 7/10 Climbing 4/10 Fighting 10/10 speed 8/10 Tracking/scenting 3/10
Stamina: 9.5/10
Description: A big, strong wolf with a black pelt. He has tinted silver stripes that shine in the moonlight. A nice muscualr form, and green, emerald eyes

......Image
𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐏 𝐈 𝐊 𝐈 𝐋 𝐋 .
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
xe/they/he
artist - furry - juggalo
bi-nb-aro
ImageImage
collector of lions

[180/222]

trades | artshop | website | ©

Image Image
veeekt0r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxictears » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:33 pm

Accepted)
Shall
She nodded and pointed to the river bank were there was a greenaloper(deer plant animal) and barked wagging her tail.
Toxictears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cupidelocke » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:33 pm

Korku

Korku licked her chops greedily. She stalked the Greenaloper and pounced on its back, tearing into the creature's neck. It fell heavily and Korku panted happily over her success. She looked at Shall, inviting her to eat with her.

Mimic

Mimic dipped his head, excusing himself from the clearing where the pack was circled to eat. He scented the air, tracking Shall. Mimic carefully tread over rough terrain, his ears swiveling towards the slightest sounds. Then he heard it. He had almost passed them. He hid in the foliage, holding in his gasp. He listened to Korku and Shall's conversation.
cupidelocke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxictears » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:14 pm

Shall

She wagged her tail and gratefully tour in the flesh feeling warm as it hit her mouth.Then the little leaking kept losing more of its leaking as each moment she realised what life was better.She isn't fully changed yet but some leaking has been gone.
Toxictears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cupidelocke » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:30 pm

💀
Korku
💀

She sighed."I best head back to my camp. I don't feel like fighting today, surprisingly." As she said this, she heard a low growl from the thicket to the left of her.

🍁Mimic🍁

"That's what they all say," Mimic snarled. He emerged from the thicket. He glared at Shall. "Traitor. That's what you are, a dirty traitor!" Mimic circled Shall and nipped at her sides. "Get back to the camp, Shall. I will decide your punishment later." His gaze shifted to Korku. "What are you doing in our territory?"
cupidelocke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me