The Mist- Wolf pack rp (ACCEPTING! PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Mist- Wolf pack rp (ACCEPTING! PLEASE JOIN!)

Postby l y n n x o » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:55 pm

Serenity was confused, when Deloris exclaimed 'Crowfeather!' she jumped and moved a few steps back, "Uh..Deloris? You okay?"
send over a trade! <3
Looking for 1x1 roleplays! PM with an idea! I'm open to anything!
l y n n x o

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenshadowRose » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:53 pm

Deloris looked at Serenity. "Uh.. y-yes... i'm fine.... its just.... i keep forgetting i'm the Seer.." she said.
(Seer wolves are ones that can see into the future.)
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l y n n x o » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:29 pm

"Ah..that can be fun at times. But sometimes not" Serenity gave a nervous giggle and sighed
send over a trade! <3
l y n n x o

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:06 pm

Aster
The young loner shook his head, realizing he had been daydreaming and the pack wolf looked a bit uncomfortable. "You should probably get going back to your pack soon, it's getting late..." Aster looked at Sky and wagged his tail, "B-but if it's ok, we should meet up again. It's been so long since I last talked to someone." He said, feeling the cold fear of loneliness seeping in. If only his family as still around but it had been so long since he had last seen his brother. But at least now there was Sky, who for a pack wolf seemed nice.

Mahdra
She welcomed the bird to her side as they entered the spirit plane together. A slight whisp of a hunch came from the bird that this might not be the easiest connections. Right off the bat it became clear this was true. They focused around the red wolf's life line that kept the soul from being pulled in the void, hunting for the loose thread they could use for the spirit guide. At last they found it, though it was weaker than the others had been, still, they pulled at it, being careful not to disturb the wolf's link to Shunkala. When Mahdra opened her eyes again she had to gasp for air from the effort looking around the cave till she saw the red squirrel sitting in the corner.

ScareltHart
He nodded, feeling greatly relieved Nix had understood. It was a good to know if anything happened to him there would be someone capable to keep the pack under control. The ever present cold weight of dread made the cold, the wind, the fresh air filled with familiar scents, seem so precious and fragile. Time was running out, though for what he wasn't sure. Rook sighed and gave Nix an exasperated but playful expression, "I haven't actually been alpha during peace time yet you know, it's hard to look at the ladies when the worlds falling apart." He moved his paw as the Raven pecked at them playfully, "Hey!" He barked, chuckling a bit. Then straightened and barked for MountainAsh to come over. Once the beta arrived he smiled, "Rowan, you've been busy." He said with a laugh then nodded towards the woods, the normal, serious alpha returning. "I need you to go on a solo patrol, to the cliffs in the west. It'll be dark soon so make it quick... And be careful, I'd like to talk when you return." The alpha added.

MountainAsh
"Of course we will have pups, the pack needs more little beta's anyways." He responded, "Well, assuming we make it that long." He joked then ran over to ScarletHart, eyeing the dawn alpha with some distrust. It seemed Rook had gotten closer to her while he was distracted by RavenShadow. "Alright, I'll report back when I can." He said with a respectful nodded before going back to Raven. "I have to go, solo patrol, Alphas orders. I'll be back soon" he woofed, giving the female one last lick between the ears before setting off into the woods. The trees and the ground were heavy with snow but he made good time.

Chestnut
She was quiet, starring at the sky when she heard some voices, flopping over to see Serenity talking with some of those dusk wolves. She could still remember with some fondness when as a young pup she had wandered into the dawn packs camp a couple years back, "When did she become so buddy buddy with those dusk wolves?" She asked Infernum and rolled back onto her back with a sigh, "Do you think in the summer the packs will dive again? This was only a truce for the summer." Her head turned worriedly to the two alphas, they seemed to be getting along. Her heart ached for the time before the Mist, when everything had been as it should be. Now, everything was all wrong.

(I love the enthusiasm but could you two please slow down. I don't want you to bury the other members!)
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:20 pm

Pale Cope | male| dusk | in camp | Tags: camp Cynn
Coop got cold and decided to proceed to his den. He watched the wolves. He found a great pleasure in Deloris, Serenity, and Cynn's conversation. it satisfied his troublesome side.

Molten Sky | male | dusk | camp | Tags: Aster
Sky had a warm feeling inside him. The sight of the mountains gave him an almost hope, he didn't know why it was there. At Aster's breaking of the silence, he nodded. ''ya, Rook wouldn't probably notice, but Coop would. Coop's my guardian, sort of.'' He was enjoying himself with this wolf and gladly responded ''that would be fantastic.'' a bit surprised with his enthusiasm he gulped. Then in a more shy tone ''where do you want to meet?'' he was surprised to meet a wolf that actually liked him, maybe it was something about the pack wolves.

LarenSpirit | female| Loner | camp | Tags: Senex Geranium camp
Laren was out of breath. She felt cold and uncomfortable. She tried to reposition herself, it caused pain but she could stand it. With a great amount of trouble she moved. Laying on her side now, she felt better not leaning on the injured leg.
Her eyes continued to sting a bit, it annoyed her but she could still identify who the wolves were. She was alarmed when Senex nudged her, then a feeling of comfort filled her. ''to be honest, not really.... *huff huff* my body is still numb and thawing.'' she whimpered a bit. She paused ''that actually might be a good thing, the pain isn't as bad.'' she tried to reassure herself. ''I'm so glad you're with me Senex.'' she was relieved to think of Senex being with her. She had so many things to ask him...

AutumnRuby | female | dusk | Camp | Tags: Rook Mahdra
Ruby felt uncomfortable, she closed her eyes once again. She felt a prying in her mind, she didn't think it was part of the process. She felt a tug on her inner self. She held her breath the whole time. She continued to close her eyes, though when a sigh broke the silence one of her eyes peered open. She followed Mahdra's gaze and found herself looking at a squirrel with a red coat.She got Mahdra's vibe ''is that the... thing?'' she was lost in words to give it.

(Serenity's fav snack are squirrels, me poor little squirrelly.
@Keesa can the spirit guides be hurt, killed?)

Me wrote:-Always looking for wishlist
pets so feel to send trades.
-Love all animals, but I think
I like dragons the best.
-Want to learn how
to draw everything.

To-do wrote:-character refs
-make an artshop
-open a species
-start comic
real hard r.i.p. for these

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenshadowRose » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:53 am

Ravenshadow followed after Rowan, smiling, this time it wasn't fake. Rowan wanted pups! She stopped at Rowan's side, hearing what Rook said. Her smile was wiped from her face. *Solo? But.... what if.... what if he's tempted to explore the Mists?* she asked herself. Rook made no mention to her, so she politely said "I'm going to see if i can catch something, before the light dies." and took off into the forest, praying Rook wouldn't mind. She made great time, being that she was born a winter wolf and snow was the first thing she felt on her paws. She tracked Rowans scent, keeping careful not to make a sound until she found him, which wasn't long. When she got to him, she was panting. "Hey... i... had to come with you.... the... Mists can be umm.... unpredictable." she said, lying a bit.

Deloris gave Serenity a weird look. "How do you know that?" she asked, suspiciously.

Geranium walked into the den that LarenSpirit and Senex were. "Hello." he greeted them, sitting near the entrance and looking outside.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l y n n x o » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:49 pm

Serenity made eye contact with Deloris, "My mother was one as well. One of her visions was us getting attacked by a loner, that's why she dropped me off here..when I was a pup." She dropped her head, it pained her to talk about her mother.
send over a trade! <3
l y n n x o

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:45 am

Nix laughed at her bird, lowering her maw to look at him. "Tyler! Behave!" Though she knew he couldn't really understand, and it was just her messing around with him. The bird had enough grace to look sheepish as he hopped back onto his wolf's shoulder. when the situation became serious again, it was like slipping back into a pair of old shoes that still fit. Comforting. "I'll go talk to Chestnut. Maybe I can at least get her to stop antagonizing the rest of the pack." She said, glancing at her den. After this, she promised herself she would go check on her little ones. They were warm, but probably hungry by now.

Infernum looked to the female. "I don't know." He said, grumbling a bit. when the second question was asked, he looked over to her, sighing. "Our territory is almost totally covered in mist. I don't know if we can return home." He seemed forlorn about that, but perked up when their alpha approached. Nudging Chess, he sat up straight as she went up to them.

Senex looked her over. She wasn't doing so good. "Maybe you should go back in the den. It is warmer in there." He said, and without another word, he rose and shook out his pelt. It was getting dark, but that was ok. It meant another day he had survived. And now, he had a loyal wolf by him again. He was content.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenshadowRose » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:11 am

(On my kindle here.)
Deloris turned to face Serenity. "Thats why I feel a connection with you." She said, stepping toward her.
(Deloris is bi, so theres a possibility that she is crushing on Serenity.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l y n n x o » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:58 pm

Serenity looked back up to Deloris, "That's really nice to hear, Deloris." Serenity gave her a smile and fiddled with her paws.
(Ohhh, Serenity is straight but we'll see what happens! lol)
send over a trade! <3
l y n n x o

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me