The Mist- Wolf pack rp (ACCEPTING! PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Mist- Wolf pack rp (ACCEPTING! PLEASE JOIN!)

Postby Keesa » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:11 am

ScarletHart(Rook)
The alpha paced out side of the cave, looking worried and somewhat out of place. He wasn't sure what he should do or if he should go away and leave the white wolf in peace. Females were natrouse for wanting there privacy after having pups but he didn't want to be too far way unless he was need, needed for what he didn't know, Rook was completely naive to the female kind. A few wolves came by and tried to ask for things but he just growled and they left. A little bit later his sensitive ears were picking up the sounds of tiny yips. The black wolf relaxed a bit and enter when she gave him the go ahead wolf. Usually only the mate would be allowed in right after their birth and he saw this as a huge honor. Having never been near newborns before his breath was taken away at the sudden onset of strong emotions, a mix of fear, tenderness, and protectiveness he felt for the tiny helpless pups snuggled against their mothers soft fur. "Oh Nix, Their beautiful." He breathed, even his normally cold blue eyes seemed to soften when looking at them. Rook want to go up to pups but knew Nix might feel threatend, his mother had warned him that mothers didn't like it when other wolves got to close. so he just stayed as close as he dared, his tail wagging softly.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:29 am

Chestnut
The hunter smirked to herself, she had quickly been able to ditch those stupid dusk wolves that the 'alpha' had sent her out with. They would have just slowed her now and were no doubt back at camp wining about how she had left them to fend for themselves. Chestnut kept her head low, following an old deer train, hoping to locate the herd so that the pack could have a proper hunt soon, no more living off of stupid mice. She had been so intent of her task that she almost barked in surprise when she found herself on the border of the mist, she looked around, for some reason that pesky humming sound wasn't as loud as it usually was. Then, she heard it, it sounded like someone laughing off to her right and followed the sound. She gasped when she saw, a white wolf just inside the mist. Chestnut had heard tales of the strange white specter wolf that lived in the mist but had never heard anything about it talking. It was clearly MysticWater, the wolfs form seemed to be moving softly with the mist itself. Luckily, it didn't apear to know test the lone hunter and was laughing at the sky. "So Shunkaha, You've sent another of your heirs down to earth to do your dirty work for you, have you not?" The strange wolf chuckled, "I felt them come into the world just now, as I always do when a God gives up part of their spirit. You must be getting pretty desperate my dear if you would risk loosing two of your beloveds to me." It laughed again, making Chestnut shiver then before the young wolf's eyes the white creature dissipated into the mist as though it was never there. Then she ran, wanting to put was much distance between the mist and herself. The hunter didn't get very far though because she immediately ran into two other hunters who must have come from camp, it was Infernum and a Dusk female she didn't remember their name. Chestnuts eyes were wide, "D-did you guys catch any of that?" She said, her voice trembling.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:36 am

Nix stopped grooming the now clearly dead pup with a small whine. She looked at the black male, pride an new grief warring in her eyes. The little white girl had broken away from her smaller brother, and mother, and slowly crawled towards Rook, whining. Nix tried to reach out and bring the little one closer, but the pup escaped her grasp, and she couldn't get up for fear of injuring her infant son. Instead, Nix's gaze kept going to the grey shape, but she quickly drew it back to her white daughter, who had reached Rook and didn't seem to know what to do now. Her surviving son had stayed cose to his mother, and now slept tucked in her thick coat.

Infernum simply nodded in confirmation, for he was already scenting. Now that he knew what to hunt for, he would search for the scent of wolves. He soon was run into by chestnut. "Woah, Chess. Calm down, calm down. Saw what exactly? " he was quick to soothe, as he stood in front of his pack-mate.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:38 am

Blossom
The little wolf giggled, "Thank you, I don't have a Mum though I think some other wolf in the pack gave me my name, I don't remember who though." She said cheerfully, "Yer names really cool too, its like a battle name or something, one of the queens once told me Sparks come from the Sky! Is that true? Did you come from the Sky?" The puppy asked with wide awe struck eyes. "And your an OMEGA! whoah! Omegas are like the best wolves, their the way coolest. You guys get to play around all day! Non of the other wolves seem to have any fun or have time to play with me." She sat down in a huff then giggled again when Spark licked her head, "EEEee! That tickles!" she yipped playfully. She looked up and gave other wolf's muzzle a quick lick in return.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AshRain22! » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:58 am

Blazing Flame
Gender|Female|Rank|Hunter|Tags| Infernum, Chestnut
Blaze shook her head in response to Chess's question but she had seen the other hunter run back from the side of their territory which the mist stretched across and she had heard raised voices but she hadn't understood or fully heard what they had said. "Do you want to hunt" she suggested quickly in an attempt to change the subject to something which she could understand easily.

Currently Sleeping or at School--Sorry
AshRain22!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:39 pm

ScarletHart(Rook)
The large black wolf looked down in suprise as the tiny white pup made the determind trek from her mother's warm belly to his side. "Hello there little one." He said softly. Rook smiled, feeling strangly honored that the little creature would come say hello to him of all Wolves. Gingerly he reached his head down and licked some of the dirt that had gotten onto the pup's face, feeling a wave of affection come over him for the pup and he made a silent vow that he would try to protect theses pups as a father might. ScarletHart suddenly straightend as he felt another presence walching but as he turned around it was already gone as quickly as it had come. The wolf quickly returned his attention to the puppy and lifted her gently in his jaws and dilivered her back to her mothers side. "There, that's better now little one." He didn't know if the pups could hear him dince their ears hadden't opened but it didn't really matter.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:47 pm

Chestnut
She shivered, "it was that wolf in the mist. It was talking, talking about Shunkaha or somthing. Oh I don't know! And and somthing about being desperate! And there was this horrible laughter! Oh it was like that ringing of the mist but it was a voice!" She growled in frustration and shook her head as if to clear the memory from her mind. "It was awful! W-we should raport this!" Her eyes were wide and frightend. The she looked down, "I don't think I can hunt like this. I, I think I'm too worked up." She said, knowing you needed a clear mind to catch prey.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:14 pm

Infernum gently nudged the hunter's shoulder, making as If to lead her back to camp. "Just calm down. Everything is all right. You're fine, chess. You're fine. "His voice soothed as he began to walk, fur brushing against her's.

Nix watched every move Rook made with a critical eye, but found no fault. The mother welcomed the weight of her daughter as the tiny white pup snuggled next to her brother and quickly fell asleep, tired from everything in her new life. Nix looked up at Rook, before a silent yawn escaped. Her head and eyelids dropped, and quickly the trio were all asleep together.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:09 am

Raven's Call (Karasu)//male//omega//tags: Terra//

Karasu nodded, as if he could read her thoughts. "It is cold out here." he said softly, gazing at the sun as it melted the frosty morning air.
Last edited by primcval on Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:39 am

ScarletHart(Rook)
He smiled as he watched the new family drop off to sleep before turning to leave the queen's den. Once out in the camp he looked around to see if anything was happening but all looked to be business as usual.

Chestnut
She nodded, "Ok. I-I'm alright, just a bit spooked, thats all." She shook her head and followed the other hunters.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me