The Mist- Wolf pack rp (ACCEPTING! PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Mist- Wolf pack rp (ACCEPTING! PLEASE JOIN!)

Postby AshRain22! » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:24 am

Blazing Flame
Gender|Female|Rank|Hunter|Tags| Rook, Infernum
Blaze flushed with pride as her alpha praised her and her position with the pack and she decided within herself that she would make him proud that he had given her this rank. "I can do that," Blaze said in response to his command which had been phrased as a question but she knew she couldn't disobey. She bowed her head in a symbol of obedience and fealty to him before turning and entering the heart of the camp.

Looking around she struggled to locate Infernum and raising her voice she called out his name her voice echoing through the camp which was mostly abandoned. As she waited for the other wolf to emerge she sat herself on the ground tucking her tail around her paws as she waited.
Currently Sleeping or at School--Sorry
AshRain22!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:30 pm

Infernum approached blaze as she called for him. "Hey, ready to go?" He asked, tail wagging happily.

Nix watched the alpha come in, a slight smile on her face now. He was wet. She walked up, tail wagging once. "You're wet, Rook. " she had a huge grin on her bloodied muzzle. He was amusing, and also had a death wish going into the cold water like that. The humor of the situation flickered in her vivid green eyes.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nuffquaa » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:16 pm

Spark
Spark limped around camp, her eyes flicking back and forth at her surroundings. The small wind tugged at her fur, and she drew in the scent of her Packmates. She padded to a frozen puddle at the edge of the camp and smashed the ice with her good paw. When it broke, revealing water, she lapped up a few droplets. She closed her eyes and focused on the cold liquid that seared through her tounge, satisfying her mouth and causing her stomach to yearn for more. As she finished her task, she sat back on her haunches and glanced around the camp, watching the other wolves go on with their day.
nuffquaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:23 pm

ScarletHart(Rook)
He knowtested Nix walking up to him and was consered somthing bad had happened. But when she got close the she wolf seemed to be in good spirits do he relaxed a bit. "And I thought you were a white wolf, not a red one." he ratorted playfully after she comented on his wet fur which was beging to form tiny icicles. It had been a long time since the black wolf had felt discomforted by the cold, now he welcomed, made him feel alive, which was probly a bad thing since it was so dangerouse. It was clear the Snowflake's Nightmare found his swim amusing, which was better then being anoyed by his recklessness, though he had a feeling she to had been out when she probly shouldn't have, judging by the scent of the fresh rabbit blood on her muzzle. Rook shook his head with a smile, his iced fur making a slight clinking sound.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:29 pm

Blossom
She peaked out of the queens den and scampered out into the snow, looking for someone to play with. The pups eyes widend when she say another wolf braking a very large puddle and ran over to them with a happy yip, skidding on the ice. Once there, she poked her tiny paw into the exposed puddle and quickly withdrew it with an surprised peep. "Whoah!" The puppy exclaimed and looked up at the older wolf with wide eyes.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nuffquaa » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:39 pm

Spark//Female//Omega//Tags: Blossom//
She looked down at the small pup and chuckled. "Cold, isn't it?" She smiled.
Last edited by nuffquaa on Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
nuffquaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:38 pm

Sunset's Dawn (Yoake)//female//hunter//crush: open//tags: open//

Yoake shifted in her den, rolling over as her red and gray pelt shone in the light that filtered in from outside. She stood, blinking sleep from her eyes. Padding over to the prey pile, she took a small mouse.

Raven's Call (Karasu)//male//omega//crush: open//tags: open//

By nature, Karasu woke up early. Watching the sunrise was the best part of the day, and he watched as he sun rose above the horizon each morning. Today was no exception. Sneaking out of his den, quiet as the mice he preyed on, he raced to his favorite hill, a small mound of earth that created a perfect view of the sun's rising and setting each day.
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AshRain22! » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:53 am

Blazing Flame
Gender|Female|Rank|Hunter|Tags| Rook, Infernum
"Born ready," Blaze called back to the other hunter springing to her paws. Unable to see her fellow hunter in front of her she turned her head and smiled as she spotted the the other wold. She padded out of to the edge of the clearing where it met with the woods before turning back to look at Infernum.
Currently Sleeping or at School--Sorry
AshRain22!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:26 am

Infernum gave a smile, running over to her. "Let's go" he said, standing next to the red wolf.

Nix laughed, then nudged him toward his den. "You'll get sick being out here. O great leader." Her tone was completely joking around, and her vivid green eyes met his for a second as she pushed the icy male towards his warm den.

Terra saw her fellow Omega, and ran over to him. She looked up at him, wagging her tail. "Hey, Karasu. " The cream wolf barked to him.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:17 am

sassy_casifer wrote:
Sunset's Dawn (Yoake)//female//hunter//crush: open//tags: open//

Yoake shifted in her den, rolling over as her red and gray pelt shone in the light that filtered in from outside. She stood, blinking sleep from her eyes. Padding over to the prey pile, she took a small mouse.

Raven's Call (Karasu)//male//omega//crush: open//tags: open//

Karasu jumped a little, startled at the sudden voice. He looked up and noticed his fellow omega standing in front of him. "Hello, Terra." he smiled warmly, gesturing to the spot beside him. "I was just watching the sunrise, like every morning. It just never gets old, I guess."
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups