The Mist- Wolf pack rp (ACCEPTING! PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Mist- Wolf pack rp (ACCEPTING! PLEASE JOIN!)

Postby AshRain22! » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:14 am

Blazing Flame
Gender|Female|Rank|Hunter|Tags| Infernum, Chestnut
"Come on," Blaze said bounding a few feet ahead of the the other hunters in an attempt to hurry them up. She wanted to get back to camp as soon as possible as all of this mess with creepy ghost wolves which spoke in riddles confused her but she knew that someone back at camp had to have the answers but whether it would be the elders, Rook or even her sister Rain as Rain seemed to know everything there was to know about the camp.
Currently Sleeping or at School--Sorry
AshRain22!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:25 am

Infernum walked quickly, as quickly as he dared as he tried to keep the other hunter calm. He spoke no more, but kept near the female as if his very presence would steady her. Hell's Flames knew she disliked the dusk pack, and for good reason. maybe being near a dawn pack member would keep her from freeking out more.

Terra nodded. "Yeah, really cold." She muttered, sighing.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:48 pm

Raven's Call (Karasu)//male//omega//tags: Terra//

Karasu nodded in agreement, sighing as well, his breath slipping out into frosty puffs in the cold morning air.
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:37 pm

Chestnut
She felt better that Hell's Inferno was there, it was good to have one of her pack members there and not be stuck with those uptight dusk's, even though that other hunter seemed pretty nice. As the inishal fear from the strange encounter began to wear off Chestnut began to get angry, how dare she let some stupid fog freak her out. She was a proud dawn hunter and her sill outburst was an embarrassment to her pack. She stood up straighter and stopped walking, "I'm fine, really." She told them, her voice beginning to take on a more familiar haughty tone that she usually used. "What were you guys doing out her anyways? Did I interrupt a hunt?" She asked, now that her anger at herself was pushing down the fear Chess was feeling embarrassed about going to the rest of the pack were no doubt rumors of her flighty episode would spread.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:39 pm

Keesa wrote:Blossom
The little wolf giggled, "Thank you, I don't have a Mum though I think some other wolf in the pack gave me my name, I don't remember who though." She said cheerfully, "Yer names really cool too, its like a battle name or something, one of the queens once told me Sparks come from the Sky! Is that true? Did you come from the Sky?" The puppy asked with wide awe struck eyes. "And your an OMEGA! whoah! Omegas are like the best wolves, their the way coolest. You guys get to play around all day! Non of the other wolves seem to have any fun or have time to play with me." She sat down in a huff then giggled again when Spark licked her head, "EEEee! That tickles!" she yipped playfully. She looked up and gave other wolf's muzzle a quick lick in return.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AshRain22! » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:59 am

Blazing Flame
"Rook sent us to look for you," Blaze said coolly from just ahead of the other two hunters. "He was worried about you," she added hoping that she had said the right thing and that Chestnut wouldn't take her comment as an offence to her skills.
AshRain22!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:22 pm

Chestnut
She made a loud sniffing noise of annoyance, "Yah, sure he was. More likely he's just mad because I ditched those other guys he sent me with. Not my fault the moved like a pack of moose." The arogent female eyed the dusk hunter out of the corner of her, "At least you know how to walk queitly. Not all you guys are completely incomitent. Did I get your name? You already know mine." She said with a swish of her tail. Maybe it would be a good idea to gain some dusk allies and this hunter seemed nice enough.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AshRain22! » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:25 am

Blazing Flame
"I'm Blaze," Blaze said quietly looking down. She didn't like the other female hunters attitude at all. The reason why they were the most successful was because they hunted together and didn't just work by themselves.
AshRain22!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:56 am

Infernum glared at the females for a second. "Guys. Stop arguing. Let's get some hunting done, while we're out." He said, stepping between his packmate and Blaze. He locked chess in a glare, hoping she would back off.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:28 am

Chestnut
She caught her pack mates glare with a huff but did tone it down a bit. Still, this stupid pack was all backwards, scouting should be a solo mission so that the prey wouldn't catch on to the hunt. Herds really only got concered once they knew there was more then one wolf. For loners, it was just to dangerous to go after large prey, so unless there were cavs there wasn't too much of a threat. Hunting of the herd was a whole pack affair, highly dangerous but it was also what the young hunter lived for. Chestnut sighed, it was going to be a long road towards adjusting. "I guess your right. There was some signs of the herd towards the east, I hope they come back soon so we can have a real hunt." She shivered involuntarily, the feelings from the stranger in the mist rising to the surface before she quickly pushed them down. "I-I think we should try the west, that part of our old hunting grounds with the rabbits?" She suggested. It was as far away from the mist as the hunting grounds allowed.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me