The Mist- Wolf pack rp (ACCEPTING! PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Mist- Wolf pack rp (ACCEPTING! PLEASE JOIN!)

Postby RavenshadowRose » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:19 pm

Ravenshadow looked up at MountainAsh. "Okay...." she said softly, before forcing herself into a light sleep. She could tell this wouldn't last long, because she was stressing alot after almost freezing to death.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:27 pm

Nix smiled. "I think I hear voices, Maybe we should start to dig out?" She asked as she went to stand by him, moving the snow away, though some caught in her pelt, making no difference to the color whatsoever. Once the snow was cleared, the white female burst out of the den, before immediately going back in to warm her pups. The former alpha probably wouldn't leave the pups alone for more than a minute or two, of course besides the one scare in the beginning. "Rook. It's honestly fine, you don't need to explain yourself." Her voice soft.

Gladiator walked out into the camp and stretched. "Always, Rowen." He shook out his pelt and yawned. The large male started loping away, towards the sounds of ocean waves. His senses instantly opened to familiar sights and sounds, familiarity he needed. "So, you find yourself a mate?" The teasing in his voice evident as he glanced back at the beta.

Infernum, caught unawares, said nothing. Everything about her said that she wasn't to be trusted. "What do you want, Loner?" His growl low in his throat. The chocolate colored male slowly approached, his alert never breaking. Fur rose on his neck as he stopped mere inches away from her, but enough to be respectful to her personal space.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:28 am

ScarletHart
He turned back to look at the white wolf, "I know" he said, "But I thought you should know I wasn't trying to keep that from you, that's all." His eyes strayed to the pups and he smiled, "Well I should get going now to check on the pack, If you need anything come find me." The black wolf offered as he left the den.

MountainAsh
He sped up to the pace of the beta and bumped the other wolf playfully, it felt good to be out of that den in the fresh air. "Perhaps. Why, did you have your eye on her?" He asked jokingly, though it did make him feel as surprising stab of fear, did other wolves seek to claim her? Rowan had no fear of Gladiator trying to make a stand with RavenShadow, but some of the other young betas... Nobody had been paying the shadowy female any mind but now that they saw the alphas brother liked her it might have sparked their interest. Still, give her more credit then that, she said she loved him and if she doesn't hold true then she isn't someone he would want as a mate he told himself. Looking over at Gladiator he asked, "What do you think of me taking her on as a mate? I'm afraid I've never courted a female before, always been mated to my work I suppose." His pace quickened as they neared the beach. The shore was completely gone and the waves were reaching near the trees. He took a step back, the flooding was to be expected, the whole camp had been hit by waves after a massive storm last summer, but the size of the great swirls of water always unnerved him. "Looks like we won't have to evacuate camp but nobody's going to be allowed down here, at least till the waves calm down." He woofed.

Mahdra
She didn't flinch at the hunters approach and in fact took a step forwards to take in their scent, "Escuse my nearness deary, my smeller ain't what it used to be I'm afraid." Her eyes looked back up at him, shining with amusement as if she knew some secret he did not, "Now now, what did I say about that tone of yers? I was just on mah way to yer camp to visit and old acquaintance of mine that's all."
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenshadowRose » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:59 am

Teifling rose to his paws, crawling out of the log and into the snow, to wait for the alpha or a beta.
(wb)
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:20 pm

Gladiator laughed, a rare occurrence. "I'm not so rude as to take your catch. Keep her, she seems nice." He looked at the waves as they approached. Going straight up to them, he let himself get hit by one of the smaller swells. "Agreed. The waves are still far enough away from the camp for us to be relatively safe." His tone gone neutral again. The grey male started to turn away from the sea, and began to pad back to the camp.

Infernum didn't seem to mind her getting closer, but growled once in warning, just for caution. "Well, If you are on your way to camp, then maybe we should take you ourselves. We don't want you getting hurt now, Do we?" His last words were a threat, and he knew that she probably knew that.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenshadowRose » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:10 am

Ravenshadow stood by MountainAsh, it was a spring day, the trees were blossoming. She looked at Rowan, smiling softly. 'I love you, Rowan.' she heard herself say. Suddenly, Mhenlo showed up and challenged MountainAsh to win Raven's heart. Raven stood, screaming and crying as Mhenlo quickly began to end Rowan's life.....
RavenShadow jumped, awakening from her nightmare. She lowered her head, ears pinned and lip curled into a snarl. She hated to have nightmares. Especially in a den full of wolves. She watched the entrance to the den, unable to go back to sleep. What if Rowan never came back?
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:10 am

ScarletHart
He walked out of the den and began to look around camp. The betas had already dug themselves out and were begining to move about camp. He scanned them for his brother but Rowan must have left for a patrol. The alpha raised his head and let out a long howl to wake the pack and say the storm was over.

MountainAsh
He grinned and nodded, "Yah, she does." He was in high spirits as they began going back to camp. He planned on going to see Raven first thing. She had always kept to herself and he had never guessed she had any intrest in him, though queitly he had admired her for a while. Two betas becoming mates was a fairly rare occurrence but not unheard of and he wondered what Rook was going to think. He knew the alpha would most likely be happy for him but it was still a bit nerve racking. MountainAsh was about to quicken his pace when the wind changed direction and he caught an unfimlar scent. "Gladator, there is someone nearbye." He woofed. Normaly this wouldn't have bothered him, they were two of the packs strongest afterall, but this was pack territory. Though still a ways from camp it was close enought that loners wern't tolerated.

Mahdra
Her exspretion grew less amused and she looked at the hunter with annoyence, "Humph, the youth of today, so rude." Just then Idrah returned, the large Raven landing between the old wolf's sholders. "So your back now eh? No matter." She turned her attention back to the hunters and made an exasperated sighing sound, "I suppose I can go with you if I must. But I'm old so don't go complain'n when I walk slowly."
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:02 pm

Gladiator smelled the air. "Yeah. I smell it too. Lead the way, Rowan." His voice worried, angry, and neutral all at the same time. He slowed his pace so he would be behind the other beta, so he could watch his back.

Infernum flicked his ear but said nothing. He did, however, react when he heard the howl. "We should hurry. Alpha will be worried about us." He said, moving as if to walk off. The male didn't like the loner, but didn't want her going around unsupervised either. He motioned for Chess to stay behind the loner as they moved, so she couldn't run off, though he supposed she probably wouldn't.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenshadowRose » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:26 pm

Teifling sighed. He wished that the beta or alpha would somehow smell him, he hadn't washed himself in days and he was starting to itch. He stood at the hollow log, waiting.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:44 pm

MountainAsh
He nodded, making a swift pace into the forest. This was good, they were down wind of the stranger. Soon he caught sight of the loner standing beside a log. Whoever this was, they clearly wern't taking very good care of themselves. When a wolf doesn't wash themselves for a while it could mean their sick. Disease was the last thing the pack needs. "Who are you? This is strictly pack territory." He growled loudly to the loner.

Mahdra
Nibbling to herself the old wolf followed the hunter.

Chestnut
She brought up the rear of the group, growing every once in a while when the strange old wolf would try to stop or gave any sign that she might try somthing.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me