The Mist- Wolf pack rp (ACCEPTING! PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Mist- Wolf pack rp (ACCEPTING! PLEASE JOIN!)

Postby RavenshadowRose » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:23 am

Geranium glanced at Autumn then walked over to LarenSpirit. "I'm Geranium.... my beta, RavenShadow or my sister, Deloris can take care of you..." he said. He looked at Senex. "I understand you probably dont want to be found, but when i return, i will have to tell my alpha and beta's about you. If you wish to not be found, i can give you a bit to find another hole.... just be careful, the mist moves alot at night, i've observed." he said, then slipped underneath of LarenSpirit, balancing her on his shoulders. "I'm taking you to my pack." he said to her, knowing what she'd ask.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:25 am

Senex growled, ignoring the other male's question as he was knocked over. When he righted himself, he went to his old pack-mate, growling at the other female. "Step away from her, and no one gets hurt." Protectively, he angled himself in between the two, keeping the younger female safe. He almost glared at the other male, but honestly, he was being helpful. "It is fine, pack wolf. They already know of me. Just help bring this one back to your camp. I cannot do it by myself." He nudged her front paws. "try and sit up, LarenSpirit." The elder said her name with the ease of a commanding officer. He was her commanding officer. She had probably only been about one when he left, but he knew the scent of each of his pack members. He knew them each by name.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:58 am

Pale Cope | male| dusk | in camp | Tags: Rook
Coop had nothing to do, he was thought. He was thinking. He got up quite fast and trotted over to Rook, ''Rook, what's going to happen to us...'' Coop had wanted to ask this question for a long time, he had finally brought up the courage to do so.

Molten Sky | male | dusk | camp | Tags: none
Sky had been wading in the freezing water. He stepped on something. He picked it up, a shell. He glanced back and forth.
He walked out of the water he trotted back to his den. He set the shell on the ground and gazed at it. He though * would she like it.. probably not.*

LarenSpirit | female| Loner | being brought out of water | Tags: AutumnRuby
Laren felt Senex's voice soothed her from the confusion in her brain, she was very nervous about Geranium picking her up. Her eye site was a bit blurry. She closed her eyes, she wished it was just a dream. She trusted Senex..

AutumnRuby | female | dusk | sitting on a short cliff near ocean | Tags: Senex Geranium Laren
Ruby backed up at what Senex's said. She looked at Geranium and sighed. She kept her distance from the other wolves, she did not want to mess anything up.

Me wrote:-Always looking for wishlist
pets so feel to send trades.
-Love all animals, but I think
I like dragons the best.
-Want to learn how
to draw everything.

To-do wrote:-
-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenshadowRose » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:20 am

Geranium sighed. "Alright" he replied to Senex before starting to trudge to the pack camp. "Autumn, run on ahead and warn the pack, please." he barked.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:23 pm

The elderly male stood by his old pack-mate's side, before grabbing her scruff. Slowly, ever so slowly, Senex dragged Larenspirit. He wished she would get up, but knew that she was probably too weak to manage that. Red-cream fur mixed with the female's black fur, which was almost soaking wet from being out on the ocean. Once, Senex tripped, almost knocking Laren to the ground as well. Before that happened, though, he released her scruff and fell on his shoulder. Standing again, the male grabbed the young wolf's scruff again and continued to trek towards the camp.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenshadowRose » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:29 am

Geranium would quickly stepped toward Senex if he tripped, so that the fae wouldn't get dragged off of his shoulders. "Almost..." he whispered to himself.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:05 pm

Pale Cope | male| dusk | in camp | Tags: Rook
Coop had nothing to do, he was thought. He was thinking. He got up quite fast and trotted over to Rook, ''Rook, what's going to happen to us...'' Coop had wanted to ask this question for a long time, he had finally brought up the courage to do so.

Molten Sky | male | dusk | camp | Tags: AutumnRuby, anyone in camp
Sky looked out of his den when AutumnRuby, walked by. She was spreading the message about a wolf coming into camp. He felt a little nervous, who would it be. He had wanted to be comforted by some one but he knew they had no interest in him.

LarenSpirit | female| Loner | being brought to camp | Tags: Senex Geranium AutumnRuby
Laren felt so secure in the hands of the wolfs, they were all she had. She wanted to try and help with her heavy burden, *who am i? im supposed to be a strong wolf, know im just a half dead one* she didn't want to distract them, so her kept quitet. Her pain in her leg became worse, thoght she still kept quitet, breathing through her teeth.

AutumnRuby | female | dusk | Camp | Tags: Senex Geranium Laren. Camp!
Ruby smiled at Geranium * he called me Autumn!* she started running back to the camp grounds. She ran though saying ''Senex and Geranium are coming with a castaway wolf.'' She slowed her pace as she walked up to Rook, she blushed a bit *i hope he doesn't see* she turned away, trying to calm her self down. ''Rook, Senex and Geranium are coming with a castaway wolf, they found her on the beach. She needs urgent attention.''

I like dragons the best.
-Want to learn how
to draw everything.

-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenshadowRose » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:31 am

Angelica heard the warnings of the new wolf. She walked from the den. "Autumn, is the wolf hurt?" she asked.

Geranium slowly breathed, carrying LarenSpirit on his shoulders still. "Almost... there.." he said.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:04 pm

AutumnRuby | female | dusk | Camp | Tags: Senex Geranium Laren Angelica Camp!
Ruby turned to Angelica, she did not know the wolf to well. "she looked in pain, she had been floating in the ocean and was soaked.'' She turned around, away from the wolf scanning the camp.

I like dragons the best.
-Want to learn how
to draw everything.

-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:15 am

Mahdra
The old she wolf made one last look to the forest, her eyes scanning above the tree line as though looking for somthing then ducked into the den after Nix. She see the strange happenings through Idrah and knew the bird did not want to leave the drama just yet. This would be easier with the bird there, though Mahdra knew their connection had grown to strong for distance to be too much of a problem. "I suppose I should warn you about what I'm about to do first, shouldn't I?" She shifted around till she found a comfortable spot to lie down. "This operation lets call it is an invasion of privacy, I will be essentially be manipulating your spirit. That is not a thing to be done lightly and you will be placing your life and that of your pups in my paws." She warned then went on to explain. "I will be creating something known as an anchor, a part of your spirit that can exist outside of you so that is you ever enter the mist, as long as one part remains outside in theory you would be able to retain some level of self awareness. Though it's not sure proof, Mysiticwater can be unpredictable."

ScarletHart
He barked at the betas he had brought with him to take the buck and with more wolves contributing to the effort they were soon entering camp. He watched as it was dragged to the center of camp, occasionally challenging when a wolf looked to be about to start eating the kill, which was a display of disrespect towards the alpha. With others already questioning his authority the black wolf had little patients for wolves trying his sympathy. Looking around he took a second to scan the pack for his brother and frowned when MountainAsh was nowhere to be seen. Usually the beta would have been at his side and Rook was feeling troubled by his absence. The gathered wolves were growing restless and he was about to start when an elder came up to him. ScarletHart growled at the question, though normally happy to answer the questions of the pack the best he could this was the wrong time to be interrupting. "Not now old one. Go wait your turn with Aer and ask me later." He snapped. At the sound of yet another wolf approaching he turned to them with a snarl though stopped when she mentioned a injured wolf. The alpha sighed heavily, "When she gets here put her in an empty den, you can use mine if there are none available. You may give them some food then report back to me. I'll tend to them when I get the chance." He growled to AtumRuby then began finally to tear into the buck, summenting his position as the head of the pack, after a moment he moved away, allowing the other ranks to move in. Though his thoughts were all over the place, feeding was one of the most important social events in pack life and it was important that he oversee who got what. He was careful to have removed the bucks liver before stepping away since that's was often reserved for the queens, but since Nix was busy he put it aside.

Chestnut
She watched with great annoyance as there supposed alpha kept becoming distracted instead of dealing with the prey like he was supposed to. When he stepped away and the other wolves moved into eat she sprang forwards, risking rebuke from the betas who were usually allowed to eat before the hunters. She growled fighting a bit with some beta she didn't recognize but managed to steal a good sized piece of leg. Grabbing it in her jaws she dragged it off to a corner of camp to eat, growling at the others who came close. She was feeling tired, hungry, and was still seething from RavenShadows insult.

Blossom
The puppy was very excited when she caught sight of the strange animal being dragged into camp. "Deer! Deer! Hunters caught a deer, the hunters got a deer!" She barked in a singsong voice, hopping around ShiftingWings in joy.

MountainAsh
He dodged as Darkla lunged at him, the sound of the wind rising to a fever pitch were it had been calm before then settled down just as quickly. Deloris was pinning the black wolf down though he wasn't sure how long that would last. The grey beta placed his muzzle next to RavenShadow's "I trust you Raven." He said softly, unsure if the wolf he meant the message for could hear him or if she was buried somewhere deep in her mind.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me