=~A New World~= (dead)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: =~A New World~= OPEN

Postby mango marmalade,, » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:16 pm

Antarctica; Forest; Caltor:Open

Caltor silently swooped down, observing the frost covered trees. He had just recently been on the run, from the pack of tigers in Sudan. They had wanted him dead, but he wanted himself alive, so he came here. As he slowly ruffled his feathers, he saw a good sturdy oak. Sure, it was frozen, but it had a big branch on it, perfect for preening himself. He flapped his wings, and alighted on it. Then, as he started to preen himself, his eyes drooped and he fell asleep.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:23 pm

Cloud smiled gently, hiding his inner awkwardness with a simple "Yes, please, Madame." And reaching out a paw.

farewell, cs. selling all my pets for art
eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:16 pm

Icelenia smiled at him and gently put it in his paws for him to try on. She had a mirror on the counter top or a larger one across the counter. She secretly hoped that he would consider buying the masterpiece or putting a deposit on it to reserve it so she could place it on reserved. Iceleina asked, " Well, how do like it sir ?"
----------
Rajah continued to it behind his counter. It seemed that no one was interested in his shop. He sighed and stared blankly at the door.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:30 am

Caltor: Rajah
Caltor yawned as he woke up, stretching his wings out. He decided that he would go to town today, as he had heard there were lots of nice shops there. He could see a warm little glow in the distance, so he slowly took off, careful to avoid the other trees, and headed for the town. As he came closer, he noticed an interesting looking antique shop. Maybe I should try that, he thought to himself.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:47 am

Cloud smiled at his reflection, the gemstone now secure around his neck. With a pleased hum, Cloud turned to the dragoness.
"Yes, miss, I quite like it. How much does it cost? (PS, money in the Arctic is most often various fish or the commonly used gold bits, each one worth about 5 USA dollars)"

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:28 am

Icelenia cracked a rare smile at the dog and stated," Well, I was asking maybe a hundred gold bits but I've had that piece for a while, so I'm willing to haggle with you, sir." She stepped out from behind the counter and stood next to the dog.
---------
Rajah squinted a swore under his breath as he saw a ice phoenix flying towards his store. He muttered ," What in the name of Ra?" Rajah thought that the ice phoenixes preferred the colder climates.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:40 am

Caltor swooped down, aiming towards the antique shop that had interested him earlier. He saw the shop keeper looking at him funny, probably because he assumed he needed colder weather to survive. The truth was, he liked people to think that, but he actually could survive temperatures as high as 60 degrees. Then, he alighted on the stone ((Can change)) walkway leading to all the different shops and walked to the front door to the antique shop. using his beak, he pulled open the door and walked in, ducking his head as he went.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:06 am

Cloud quickly combined his shadows to reveal a small black coinpurse that he quickly searched. About 87 gold bits, 12 silver, and some Soulstone... I can work with this, I suppose.
"Alright, Madame. I appear to have 87 gold bits. Do you accept silver or Soulstone?" (Souldstone is an uncommon gem found around the Spirit Paths and areas more commonly inhabited by spirits. It is most often used as currency in the Japanese area and some places in India. Worth about 3 US dollars)

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:04 am

Icelenia smiled and stated," That is fair enough for me, sir." She took his payment and bagged the necklace in a white bag with a snowflake on it. Iceleina gave it back to him and stated kindly ," Thank you, Enjoy the rest of your day."
-----------
Rajah grinned and greeted the Phoenix and stated, " If you need anything I will gladly help you." He come out from his counter and waited for him to ask for him.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:07 am

Caltor:Rajah

Caltor dipped his head at the clerk, and started towards a shelf lined with old scrolls. Now this, this interested him. He had a large box full of scrolls back in Australia, as he knew he couldn't take them with him on his travels. He was drawn to one in particular, with blue, almost... blue Phoenix's!? He rushed over to the shelf, or at least as much as he could without knocking something over with his wings. He gently picked the scroll up with his beak, and mumbled over the scroll to the shop keeper, "Ay I plee haa dis?"
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me