=~A New World~= (dead)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: =~A New World~= OPEN

Postby eckvanet. » Thu May 25, 2017 8:18 am

(The moment I saw ur post, my chromebook crashed ;-; Kids, chromebooks ruin lives. ANYWHO I think the unideer from Amy offered to heal Caltor, Dawnsworth is leaving the cave, Icelena is storming the Equalist-controlled capitol, and Cloud and Akari met in the BR of the capitol, Cloud in disguise)

farewell, cs. selling all my pets for art
eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:20 am

Icelenia pressed onwards, refusing to give up on her quest to find Cloud to deliver his latern to back to him. She continued to fight all who got in her way. Icelenia gave out a huge huff and she walked along the corridor. She thought he can't be that far away , or can he be.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:03 pm

(*friendly bump*)
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kia. » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:08 am

Avi sat in silence, watching the petals of the blossom trees drift by. He felt the soft breeze brush it's cool fingers through his fur. The island of Honshu had been at peace for the longest time. It helped when you were careful and somewhat disconnected from the world. The old shiba gazed up at the soft blue sky, studying a lone cloud that drifted overhead. How long would peace last in his territory? He hoped his people would stay at peace until his rule ended.. Until his spirit left this world.. He would find it very wrong if he were too pass just as chaos ensued. He would find it.. dishonorable. The elder had caught wind of troubles in other territories, and had since tripled the protection of the main city on the island. He'd also issued guard to rotate around farms and such across the island. Nonetheless, Honshu remained a quiet land of peace. "As it should be.." His gaze drifted from the cloud to a vibrant pink petal that landed in front of him. He picked it up and studied it, then watched as the breeze picked it up. He watched it drift away in its own twisting, elegant dance, completely unique to itself. Throughout his life, he had learned to respect the circle of life,
and how good and evil push and pull against each other. Peace and war, good and evil. These things never changed. He'd also grown to realize that everyone, no matter how small or big, lived their own vibrant lives. Perhaps just as vibrant as his own.. He rose and strode down the cobblestone path with no specific destination in mind.
x
x

𝚔𝚒𝚊 . he/they
Full time employee, full time student, part time artist. Hit me up on discord: rhettaro

carrd / que
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:51 am

((NOTICE TO ALL: I'm sorry I've been absent for so long, but I've been quite busy and unable to contribute. I will most likely be able to resume the RP late August, but until then, feel free to RP with one another or go on hold!))

farewell, cs. selling all my pets for art
eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:21 pm

( notice: hi guys I will not be on much Wednesday at 4:30 because I'm interviewing for a job)
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:17 am

(Sorry for being absent for a long time been at work and YouTube editing but I’m back and will be more active)
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me