=~A New World~= (dead)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: =~A New World~= OPEN

Postby mango marmalade,, » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:06 pm

Caltor nodded to the dragon, and slipped outside. He gently closed the door behind him to the dragon could have some privacy before Cloud came into her room.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:42 pm

Cloud and Akari (With the odd Aibek in tow) made their way to the hospital, with the spirit wolf shamefully pulling the 'Two Territory Leaders and his most trusted assistant' card to visit before they put Icelena under. He stopped in front of her door to attempt to look less exhausted, but he still looked like he'd been through a raid or two. He stepped in, still slightly on Akari's side, and shot the dragoness a smile. There was a rabbit attaching her to a few machines, but soon left with a squeak once she noticed the trio. Cloud padded to sit by Icelena's bedside.
"Are you feeling alright, Icelena? Well, better question being, do they think you may bleed out again? I really did try to cover it all," he spoke softly.
---------------------------
Dawnsworth tilted his head at his current owner's absence. They should have returned by now. Perhaps something came up? Gears grinded in his mechanical head as he paced the lush livingroom floor. They're most likely just... Exploring the area, us being new here. But, still.... He gazed out the large window facing the white field. They wouldn't abandon me, couldn't.... Right..? A sickening dread shook his very being as he realized just what his owner had left with; A rather large bag, stuffed to the brim.
They left me..!
The robotic cat stomped the ground in frustration and despair, once again without someone to care for. He grabbed the small maintenance bag on the ivory table and padded out the door. He'd find someone who'd care for him just as much as he cared for them.
Who needed him just as much as he needed them.
Someone just like Corey.

farewell, cs. selling all my pets for art
eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:01 am

Icelenia saw Cloud and stated, " I don't know if I will ,but I want to thank you for saving my life, I appreciate it." She also saw Akari her too. Iceleina didn't mind that she was here. Cloud looked like he was drained of power but she was grateful that he helped her. She thought, " I have to do something for him."

--------
Rajah flew up a building and sat on the rooftop and sighed. He stated softly, " I don't understand why he didn't show up in town like he said that he would ." Rajah sighed and looked down to see if he saw Caltor. He shook his head and mentally scolded himself.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:35 am

((Yo, does anyone have Minecraft PE and can get online often?))

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esko » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:02 am

(Didn't the robot find Icelania first?
Oo, ooo, the robot could find and attach itself to Tundra wink wonk)

Akari
Cat/???
Mood: Ack! What happened to her?
Tag(s); Cloud, Aibek, Icelania
Woah. She really had been beat up, if she needed those machines. Akari was appreciating Cloud trying to look less tired, as the effort reduced the weight on her shoulder. Aibek padded in after them, gasping at the sight of Icelania. "Oh, you poor thing! What happened out there? Did somebody attack you? Do we have to lead a hunt?" He stood by Cloud, his neck craned as he took a look at her.

Akari rolled her eyes. "In all honesty, you okay? If Cloud's this drained, it had to be serious." She didn't know what else to say, honestly. If Aibek could shut up for just five seconds...
ecks dee
Esko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:29 pm

Shadow/traveler/tags:open
Shadow walks on new territory and smelling the new air he walks around and howls hoping no one hears it.
Kala/traveler/tags:open
She follows her brother shadow and looks at the new territory and wonders if any other wolves know there here.she sniffs the air trying to smell a wolf.she smells wolves 10 miles out.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:15 pm

Icelenia nods her head and answered, " I'm fine, Akari, in regards, to your question I was attacked going home by some winged creatures, it happened so fast I couldn't tell what they were." She looked to Cloud to see if he had anything at all do say .
--------
Rajah flew up a building and sat on the rooftop and sighed. He stated softly, " I don't understand why he didn't show up in town like he said that he would ." Rajah sighed and looked down to see if he saw Caltor. He shook his head and mentally scolded himself.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:25 am

((I'm back)). Caltor listened in on the conversation, before realizing he still had to go to Rajah. He poked his head into the room, saying "Let me know if anyone needs a lift!" Before popping back out and bursting out of the hospital doors. As he flew, he wondered if Cloud was okay. He seemed to be very tired. Well, he could always lend a hand for him. He saw Rajah in the distance and flew closer, calling out "Rajah!"
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:08 am

Icelenia nods her head and answered, " I'm fine, Akari, in regards, to your question I was attacked going home by some winged creatures, it happened so fast I couldn't tell what they were." She looked to Cloud to see if he had anything at all do say .
--------
Rajah faintly heard his name being called by Caltor. He got up from the building and flew towards Caltor's voice. Rajah called, " Caltor, I'm here."
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:33 am

((OOH! YAS! Please do a bit with Tundra so I can find him :3 Also, peeps, I may not get on as often as I normally do, I did a thing. A bad thing. o__o))
Cloud scoffed at the dragoness' explanation. Cowards. Too scared to actually get into a worthy fight, attacking unsuspecting innocents. Those d*** Equalists were really getting on his nerves. Perhaps he's need aid from the other Leaders, they'd know what to do. In all honesty, the hybrid wasn't actually a well-trained Territory Leader. Rather, merely a powerful figure. He was always aided by Jager or Leaders like Umheimlich.
"Well, I'm just glad you are alright. Look on the bright side, your shop is bound to get lots of attention." he joked.
Spirits, what have I gotten myself into?
------------------------------------------
The bag in his jaws was oddly shaped, the handle barely far enough from the container for his lower jaw to fit between it and the handle. He vaguely remembered Corey owning a bag just like this, only, it had a longer strap and different colors. Central City was quite busy, a little too cold for his liking, too. He could tell by the way his metallic joints locked up and the steam puffing from his ears while his jaw attempted to shake off the forming ice. Due to his size, it was easy for the simple passerby to ram into him as they hurried to their destination, but Dawnsworth pushed forwards. If nobody saw him, they didn't need him. So, until he was needed (He needed you, but you weren't there.), he would continue weaving through alleys and trotting don the streets.

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me