=~A New World~= (dead)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: =~A New World~= OPEN

Postby eckvanet. » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:01 pm

((OH AH JUST CANT WAIT TO BE KIING))
The shadows guided him through the maze in secret, each hiding in the lower areas of the hedges. He knew Aibek would find some way to cheat, he just felt it. So why not use a little bit of his natural gift, as well? With a mischievous chuckle, he scurried forward.
-------------
Talia glared at her little.... 'Brother'. The word disgusted her, how was he related to her? He was stupid, weak, childish, and naive. He was always playing with those stupid dolls. How she hated them, those evil things! They stared at her, as if silently cursing her very existence. Sam was seated beneath the bleachers below her, once more playing with those things. The deer-robin climbed gracefully down the bleachers, avoiding touching shoulders with any other creatures. She stepped up to her brother and stomped her hooves in front of him. He was snapped out of his childish trance and turned his curious gaze to his sister.
"Hiya, sissy! What's up?" He chimed in that stupidly kind voice.
Talia simply stared down at him and suddenly tore the new plush from his hooves. He shrieked and leapt up to grab the disturbing bird, one arm tightly around the black rabbit. Its red eyes bore into her soul, twin scarlet orbs matching the toy's above it, but fearful. She gathered all her strength and threw the bird in the other direction. It soared through the air before disappearing into the maze of hedges. Sam cried out once more, something similar to 'Caltor, don't leave!' before dashing towards the maze, using a nearby civilian as a stool to boost himself into the maze. And so, Talia realized, the boy was in big trouble.

farewell, cs. selling all my pets for art
eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby namerdne » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:39 pm

As Umheimlich was working his way through the maze he suddenly felt something fall on him. 'What the.' he thought only to see that is was the same kid who had been talking to him earlier. As he wondered why the kid was in here he asked the kid "What happened, why are you in here?"
namerdne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:36 pm

Icelenia shook her head as she saw that magic was being used. She felt her ice element tingling within her . Iceleina continued to fly and make the tight turns. She opened her mouth and made a giant ice wall as she turned another corner . Iceleina chuckled lightly and smirked, " My bad." She continued on.
-----

------
Sarafina smirked, " Yeah , girl freeze em." She watched the dragonness turn the corner.
-----
Rajah said softly, " Well, I see that that dragoness is foolish, she might crash. " He continued to watch the race.
-----
Nox cackled insanely and smirked, " Try to live , Caltor. " She raised the doll of him and stabbed a needle in his right wing. ( She's insane XD )
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:23 am

Sam felt something solid yet furry beneath him. He heard the cushion speak, drawing his attention.
"What happened, why are you in here?" It asked.
He looked down at it and gasped; it was the weird wolf he met in the corner! Sam scrambled off of the Leader, being careful to not drop the black rabbit plush.
"I'm sorry, mister, but Talia threw Caltor in here! I've gotta go find him!" He cried in response.
Taking no time to listen to the poor wolf, Sam began dashing around the maze. Shouts of displeasure and unfair disturbances filled the air as the child searched. The plush lady told him not to loose Caltor, to never let him out of his sight and keep him safe. But he failed! Again, and again, he failed.
"Stupid."
"Wimp"
"Worthless"
"Failure"

They were all so cruel.
" Wierdo"
"Insane, insolent child"
"No son of mine"
"FAILURE"

A giggle escaped his lips, soon followed by a single tear.
Theyre all so cruel and wrong. Why are they so loud? Let's silence them. It would be fun, making such pretty pictures.
I've always loved the color red.

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:21 pm

Caltor suddenly screamed in pain, and toppled off the bleachers on to the ground. He rolled around, thrashing, screaming "SOMEBODY HELP" and "MAKE IT STOP" He was delirious with pain, continuously smashing his right wing into the ground. His vision grew fuzzy, but the pain kept getting worse...
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:28 pm

Jäger jumped at the sound on Caltor's cries. Was there an attack? Another terrorist? He leapt up and searched for the phoenix.
"Caltor, what's wrong?" He shouted desperately.

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:15 pm

Rajah ran down and stated," Get a doctor, ambulance, or something. " He stated ," It will alright, Caltor, relax. " Rajah took a closer look at the wing and saw nothing. He thought, " Vodoo doll, who has a voodoo doll of him."
------
Sarafina was busy cheering on the dragon when she saw a Phoenix in pain. She healed things but only after they died. Sara was scared to try to help the poor soul.
-------
Iceleina was totally oblivious to what was going on in the stands. She was just focused on winning the gold bits. Iceleina winked at a polar bear as she past it. She chuckled as it almost ran into a wall.
-----
Nox laughed like a manic. She smirks, " How about a bit more. " Nox took out the needle from the wing and held the doll over a open flame. She chuckled at the blue and gold dragon on the tv trying to help him. Nox stated," Nothing , can stop me ." She released the doll from the flame and looked up at the tv to see how much pain that she inflicted on him.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:34 pm

Suddenly, after calming down but still in pain, Caltor started screaming uncontrollably. His icicles were melting at an alarming rate, and his eyes were wild. He shot up in the air, flapping both his hurt wing and his good one, but couldn't escape the heat that chased him. He was melting, melting very quickly. He plummeted to the ground, landing on one of the hedges in the innermost maze. His wings were starting to show feathers, which meant that his ice was gone and his down, or last layer, was being re exposed. He screamed again, at the pain now, because his insides were also supposed to be cold for him to survive. But they were all melting, melting... he threw up water, then collapsed, falling from the bush and landing in a wet heap on the ground.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:46 pm

Rajah then took to the skies and edventually got to Caltor. He growls slightly and stated, " I hate voodoo magic. " Rajah raised a brow at the odd looking deer and said, " You want her help , Caltor, nod once for yes or twice for no."
-----
Sarafina floated towards the dragon against her better judgement. She stated ," Um , hi I'm Sarafina, I'm half unicorn and I might be able to help your friend ." Sara landed next to the phoenix.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:52 pm

Caltor shuddered uncontrollably, managing to move his beak up for yes, before curling up into a wet ball, covered in white feathers. His majestic icicles were practically gone, melted away. The heat had stopped, but the damage was already done.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me