❤The Last Dragons (Always Accepting)❤

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ❤The Last Dragons (Join Now)❤

Postby myth; » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:02 am

myth + destiny wrote:
Ƨραяяσω Hαωκ ) ϟ ( Ƨнa∂σω Ɔlαи ) ϟ ( Δρρяɛитιcɛ ) ϟ ( Ƭαɢɢɛ∂: Vex

Being a creature capable of rendering storms and catching lightening strikes with her wings, Sparrow wasn't bothered by the storm. In fact, she was glad that there was one, the ice dragons would surely be hiding away from the lightening and the heavy rain, for surely they'd not seen it before?
    Half lidded, sleepy eyes watched the sky as rumbles and flashes of light blinded her, causing her vision to faze out nearly entirely, causing unthinkable pain to radiate through her eyes and head; but it was a welcome relief to the crippling anxiety that had been the real cause of her being awake... she'd been sat there for a good deal of the night, just outside Vex's cave. She did have her own cave of course, but she'd not been alone for more than a few moons and Vex was her only source comfort for the time being, it was stupid and she hated herself for it, but she just needed someone besides her for a while, at least until her fear died away.

Ƙиιɢнт ) ( Ɔℓαиℓɛƨƨ ) ( ˩σиɛя ) ( Ƭαɢɢɛ∂: not open

It had been a while since Knight had been so cold, through the night he'd been trembling and shivering. In fact, it had started just after Whisper had left with her clan mate, he'd landed sometime after to do some more foraging when it started, at first he was content to ignore the trembles in his legs and wings, but it had gradually gotten so bad that he kept tripping and staggering. He didn't know what was wrong with him, be it sickness or some sort of shock, but he knew that he'd gotten used to the short time he'd had the dragoness with him. The cave felt colder and darker without her presence and even though she had been unconscious for several days, she had been there and that was what mattered.
    The distant sound of thunder and rain was all he had now, curled in his nest and buried under the furs, chewing mint leaves and small rations of wild boar to keep his stomach busy despite how uneasy he felt. Lords he hoped he wasn't getting sick, he didn't have the means to survive a winter with sickness hanging over him, not yet, he just needed more time.

Ƨнa∂σω ) ( Ƨнa∂σω Ɔlαи ) ( ˩ɛα∂ɛя ) ( Ƭαɢɢɛ∂: Blackout

"That is not good enough." her voice leveled out then, becoming cool and frighteningly calm, "Borders are to be respected and followed, even threatening to cross is a punishable offence." she sat back on her haunches then, towering over the smaller dragon, "Ice dragons might be different to us and a few more proud, but I know an attack or capture wouldn't have been warranted without cause, hovering on the border is one thing. But crossing or even threatening to do is another."
    Shadow rose to her paws and took a step away, "That is why you are being confined to camp, you will remain here and will not step a foot out of it. Understand? This is your punishment, break my rules and you will meet a fate all the worse."

Ғαятнιиɢ ) ( Ƨнa∂σω Ɔlαи ) ( Ѧɛ∂ιc'ƨ Δρρяɛитιcɛ) ( Ƭαɢɢɛ∂: Frost Wind, Whisper

The fluffy dragon wasn't sure if it was Conch who had run to get Frost Wind or some kind of twist in the fat, but Farthing had never been so relieved to see another dragon in his medical bay. He rose to his paws, taking a careful step from Whisper to avoid jostling her, allowing her friend to look her over. "She said she managed to reach a ravine when the avalanche came..
    fell into a snow drift.. But Arctic saved her, he just didn't bring her to me.. or you." he frowned, ears flat against his head and head low just in case Frost Wind took offence to him taking the first steps in Whisper's recovery.
    Then the dragoness requested some moss got Whisper's minor scraps and bruises, Farthing nodded quickly. He picked up the jar of honey into his mouth and wrapped the end of his tail around the jar of lemons, trotting away and replacing the jars. He picked out one of the best healing mosses in the territory, the proof of that was how little there was left into the jar, and took it back to Frost Wind, setting it down before her. "I'm sorry there's not much left.. it doesn't grow as well this time of year.." and they had been so low on stocks anyway before his mentor was lost...
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allium » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:25 am

Whisper/Ice clan/ fighter/tags: Farthing
Whisper ears flattened further at Farthings question and she felt her heart lurch in her chest, though she began to speak again anyway, trying to pick her words with care despite her fuzzy brain, "I...I wasn't alo-" She was cut off at the sound of Frost Winds sudden voice, flinching at the sudden nose. She glanced up at Frost wing as she approached, immensely glad for her familiar presence, even more so for allowing her an excuse to stop talking. She jerked back at the she-dragons cold breath however, a painful shiver running down her spine as she sank further into the warmth of the furs Farthing had draped over her. Cold was the last thing she needed, and she curled up tighter under the furs, shutting her eyes tightly. She felt Farthing get up, and cracked her silvery eyes open again to watch the two medic dragons.

//_Asher_// wrote:Kasey/Shadow Clan/ fighter/tags: N/A open

Even thought night had long since fallen, Kasey was far from sleep. The supercharged storm raging over head was calling his name to loud to be ignored. He was perched in the tallest tree he could find on Shadow clan territory which was surprisingly close to camp, acting as a lightning rod to keep their territory from getting scorched by the blue lighting that crackled down from the heavens every now and again. Now that the storm was here all he could do was let it run its course, as trying to stop it would prove difficult and painful to say the least. So he sat tail curled over his claws, letting the pouring rain wash over him, knowing he would have to stop the storm once morning came, or at least slow it down.

Crystal/Ice Clan/Deputy/ Tags: n/A open

Crystal had woken up the second the first crackle of lighting followed by a boom of thunder had happened. He had never seen thunder storms of this magnitude, after all in the Ice dragons land the worst they got were blizzards. He didn't mind the rain, but the way the oddly blue lighting dancing across the sky was unsettling, and the thunder was loud and startling. He curled up tighter, wraping his tail over his nose, closing his eyes to try and fall sleep despite the storm.
if you don't have good intentions,
please just leave me alone. i'm tired.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Commander Cody » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:02 pm

Blackout//shadowclan//warrior

He held the glare of his leader for a few seconds then grunted,walking off,his tail lashing like a whip behind him."great now im confined to this excuse of a camp"he growled under his breath

Hi! You can call me Solar.
I'm a massive Star wars fan (especially Clone Wars!)
Feel free to message me about anything and everything! My inbox is always open
I am currently hoarding macaws and bats (Halloween 2020) and may also start hyenas too.
Image Please interact
Commander Cody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❤The Last Dragons (New)❤

Postby Captain Plucky » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:33 am

Jaspar/ Earth Clan/ Medic/ Tags; None.

Jaspar groggily began to walk outside, a cold breeze passing by him. "I am this close," he took his fingers, placing them dangerously close together. "To going back inside, falling asleep once more, and never coming out again." While he was normally a very calm, polite person, he was ruing this day, and it showed. It was either today or tomorrow that his clan would strike, and he couldn't help feeling upset and even mad about it.
Glacia/ Ice Clan/ Leader/ Tags; None.

Glacia simply kept on looking out into the rain, incredibly unsure and uneasy about going outside. Without any snow, it would be very hard to clean her scales. And, while the rain might do it, it had a bigger chance of making annoying splotches than helping. However, she was a leader, and she had jobs to do. She couldn't afford staying inside all day, no matter how much she wanted it. Rapping the floor for a short moment, the dragoness held her breath and began to walk out into the rain. It was cold and rapid, pelting her scales in the few seconds that she had been exposed to it. Hissing softly, she took to the sky, aggressively shaking the mud off of her paws. "By the ice, I would prefer Fire Clan over these dirty conditions."
Blaze/ Fire Clan/ Deputy/ Tags; None.

Blaze, knowing that he had things to do, jumped into the air begrudgingly and took off into the skies. The cold wind hit his face, threatening to strangle him down onto the ground. The breeze was very strong today, it seemed, so it would be a little harder to fly. However, it was a common known fact that Fire Clan was the best fliers, so this wouldn't be any trouble to Blaze. That is, as long as he can stand the coolness in the atmosphere.
Vex/ Shadow Clan/ Warrior/ Tags; Sparrow Hawk.

Vex, loving the rain, decided that he would start his day and walk outside. As the wonderfully cold rain how his scales, he felt himself waking up a little more. He closed his eyes, allowing the drops to drench his face. Once he opened his eyes again, he looked over to see his apprentice, Sparrow Hawk. "Goodness, Miss Hawk!" he exclaimed worriedly, going over to the dragoness and feeling her shoulders. "I know that we normally meet here to start the day, but you didn't need to wait in the rain!" His tone wasn't mad, or agitated, it was concerned and sincere. Sparrow Hawk was like a daughter to him, and while she could control lightning, he didn't like the idea of her just standing in the rain like this.
Captain Plucky wrote:
Dactyl The Resilient/ Shadow Clan/ Elder/ Tags; None.

Dactyl slept in his den peacefully, his breathing even and soft. When the storm began to settle in loudly, he didn't really think much of it. He had been through many rainfalls in the Shadow Kingdom, so they didn't really surprise him anymore. The rain clouds only began to assert themselves more, but he didn't care. One good thing about being an Elder was that he could sleep in as much as he wanted. It was one of the things he really appreciated about his rank.

Arctic/ Ice Clan/ Warrior/ Tags; None.

Arctic's eyes immediately trailed over to the other end of his den, looking for Whisper. He had allow her to stay in his den, since they hadn't had much room due to staying with another clan. He walked over softly to the coverings, seeing upon closer inspection that she was gone. "Oh, no." he breathed in, standing on his back legs and feeling his head stress-fully with his hands. He had thought that Whisper needed rest before they went into the medical den, since he was scared that it was be too much on her poor body to go there in the night. "No, no, I've messed it all up again!" he snorted, his anger flaring up. Arctic turned his head suddenly to the side, opened his mouth, and shot a burst of frost breath at the wall. As the ice began to form on the wall, his eyes were bright with anger. He quickly went out of the cave and began to fly, the rain only aggravating him more. Arctic began to head for the medical den, praying that Whisper was there, and okay.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:37 am

Ebony Claw | Shadow | Fighter | Tags: Glacia
Ebony Claw noticed a flash of white and caught a glimpse of Glacia as she took to the air. So. Her Royal Pretentiousness has decided to venture into the rain. How amusing. He sighed heavily and shook his head, knowing he would eventually regret what he was about to do. He stepped out into the storm, feeling the rain on his scales and feathers. He spread his wings and took off, flapping hard to catch up with the Ice Clan leader. "You've got mud on your claws."

Ruby Flame | Fire | Hunter | Tags: Wildfire, Sacred
Ruby Flame sighed and looked around the camp. It's unusually quiet for a raid. Is everyone off making preparations? She folded her wings against her back and curled her tail neatly against her claws. Perhaps I should go see what's up. She noticed Wildfire talking to Sacred and walked over to them, nodding her head to each of them in turn. "Aren't we leaving soon? Where has everyone gone?" Her tone and expression were neutral even as she asked.

Frost Wind | Ice | Medic | Tags: Whisper, Farthing
Frost Wind smiled gratefully at Farthing. "It's okay. There's no big wounds here, so she won't need much." She started to clean what little scrapes there were, being careful not to aggravate any bruises. "I think Whisper's caught a bit of a cold. Do you have anything to treat the symptoms? I don't know what all you Shadow Clan dragons keep in stock." Her voice was gentle but businesslike, trying to get things in order as she tended to her patient, to whom her next words were directed. "Are you alright, Whisper? You've been gone for several days... Just what happened to you?" She spoke a little slower than normal to not overwhelm her.

Dust Strike | Earth | Leader | Tags: Canyon
Dust Strike nodded slowly, not turning to look at his deputy. "Yes, that is what we agreed on. Soon we'll meet up in the gathering place, and from there we will breach Shadow Clan territory." He adjusted his wings a little, feeling the cool breeze against his scales. "I have been thinking about whether or not you will join us on our raid." His deep brown eyes were unusually serious, and his tail, which was usually held in a calm, vertical curl, flicked back and forth with an irregular rhythm.

Queranix | Shadow | Deputy | Tags: None
Queranix sighed heavily as the rain fell, dreading having to do his daily tasks in the bad weather. It's all well and good for Kasey to vent, but is this really necessary? He knew his Clanmate couldn't help it, though, and didn't hold it against him. Oh well. I hope this doesn't bother our... guests... too much, the last thing we need is something to instigate a fight. He had already mediated several squabbles between the two Clans, and was determined to keep them at peace while Ice Clan resided in their territory.
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
╔═════════════════════════╗

x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allium » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:08 pm

Whisper/Ice clan/ fighter/tags: Farthing
Whisper listened quietly as Frost Wing spoke, a spark of relief shooting through her as she learned she had nothing but bruises, scrapes, and a bad cold. She was glad to know this was something she could probably sleep off if she kept warm, though the honey and lemon mix Farthing had given her was certainly soothing her aching head and throat. She held as still as her shivering frame would allow her to as Frost wing cleaned off her various scrapes. She assumed they had come from hitting a tree during her fall into the ravine, and didn't think much of them, though they still stung a bit. She snapped out of her daze as Frost wind directed a question toward her, and she couldn't help her ears flicking down further. She was tired of talking, she didn't want to lie to her clan mates especially with Artic knowing the truth. "I..I really just want to sleep" She rasped softy, turning her head away from the medic dragon slightly. "I was out alone, I took a fall into a ravine..spent some time getting out, and then artic found me.." She murmured, shuffling back under the cover of the warm furs.

Kasey/Shadow Clan/ fighter/tags: Queranix

As morning approached, Kasey abandoned his perch in the tree, taking to the air once more. He worked to calmed the storm a bit, though the rain was still coming down in heavy gusts. Eventually, he gave up and decided to just let the rest of the storm run its coarse. He turned back toward the camp, flying strong despite a night of no sleep, His blue eyes and markings glowing with all the lighting he had absorbed throughout the night. HE felt better than he had in days, and when he landed in the camp, there was no residual sense of dread. He spotted the shadow clan deputy across the camp and trotted over, shaking out his feathered wings and back mane. "Morning Queranix, you're up early" He greeted the older dragon.

Crystal/Ice Clan/Deputy/ Tags: n/A open

Crystal had woken up the second the first crackle of lighting followed by a boom of thunder had happened. He had never seen thunder storms of this magnitude, after all in the Ice dragons land the worst they got were blizzards. He didn't mind the rain, but the way the oddly blue lighting dancing across the sky was unsettling, and the thunder was loud and startling. He curled up tighter, wraping his tail over his nose, closing his eyes to try and fall sleep despite the storm.
if you don't have good intentions,
please just leave me alone. i'm tired.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:01 am

Ƨραяяσω Hαωκ ) ϟ ( Ƨнa∂σω Ɔlαи ) ϟ ( Δρρяɛитιcɛ ) ϟ ( Ƭαɢɢɛ∂: Vex

Sparrow started in surprise at the sound of Vex's voice, she'd not expected him to come out of the heavily falling rain and if she hadn't have been blinded by the lightening and her third eyes lids weren't over he eyes, she may have even seen him coming. Luckily he didn't seem to notice her falter of confidence and in turn came to her side, she regarded him with tired, heavy eyes, but with a quizzical expression. "The rain never hurt anyone..." she sighed, shaking her head and neck in an attempt to shake off the gathering water droplets, "And you're out in the rain too." she pointed out, attempting to cover her tiredness with a small smile.

Ƙиιɢнт ) ( Ɔℓαиℓɛƨƨ ) ( ˩σиɛя ) ( Ƭαɢɢɛ∂: not open

wip

Ƨнa∂σω ) ( Ƨнa∂σω Ɔlαи ) ( ˩ɛα∂ɛя ) ( Ƭαɢɢɛ∂: open

wip

Ғαятнιиɢ ) ( Ƨнa∂σω Ɔlαи ) ( Ѧɛ∂ιc'ƨ Δρρяɛитιcɛ) ( Ƭαɢɢɛ∂: Frost Wind, Whisper

Farthing watched, mildly uncomfortably, as Frost Wind cleaned Whisper's grazes and scrapes using the moss to help her.
    If he'd been alone, though he was happy he wasn't, and Whisper was someone he knew and trusted, he would have used his healing flame to treat her wounds.. but she didn't know him, and they weren't terribly severe. He flinched at her question and lowered his head a little, gesturing the mix of honey and lemon, "I'm afraid that's the best I can offer at the moment, it might be a bit rustic but.. I've found that it works when added with rest and good food." he hesitated, "I might have some rich meat in storage, if that would help? It's been soaked in mints over the summer and is mostly fat, but it should keep her energy up.."
    Then came the question directed at Whisper and he fought back a frown, he was sure he updated the dragoness when she came in..
    and that story didn't quite sound the same when Whisper had told him earlier.. He shook his head, ruffling his fur as a sleepy sigh escaped him; he was about to move away from the duo to give them the space they needed, but seeing Whisper trembling and obviously in great internal pain caused him to cease in his tracks, instead he took a deep breath and went to her side, laying against her once more and letting his warmth seep into her frame.
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:06 am

Ebony Claw | Shadow | Fighter | Tags: Glacia
Ebony Claw noticed a flash of white and caught a glimpse of Glacia as she took to the air. So. Her Royal Pretentiousness has decided to venture into the rain. How amusing. He sighed heavily and shook his head, knowing he would eventually regret what he was about to do. He stepped out into the storm, feeling the rain on his scales and feathers. He spread his wings and took off, flapping hard to catch up with the Ice Clan leader. "You've got mud on your claws."

Ruby Flame | Fire | Hunter | Tags: Wildfire, Sacred
Ruby Flame sighed and looked around the camp. It's unusually quiet for a raid. Is everyone off making preparations? She folded her wings against her back and curled her tail neatly against her claws. Perhaps I should go see what's up. She noticed Wildfire talking to Sacred and walked over to them, nodding her head to each of them in turn. "Aren't we leaving soon? Where has everyone gone?" Her tone and expression were neutral even as she asked.

Frost Wind | Ice | Medic | Tags: Whisper, Farthing
Frost Wind nodded to Farthing. "Rustic is just fine, anything is better than nothing." She smiled a little and finished treating Whisper, then stepped back a bit with a soft sigh. "Alright, Whisper, I'll leave you be for now.
I'm sure it'll be easier for you to remember once you're well-rested.
" She turned to the apprentice once more and dipped her head politely. "Thank you very much for your help, Farthing; this would've been much harder on my own." She folded her wings against her back and closed her eyes, letting herself relax a bit. Glacia will want to know she's returned... Oh, and what about Arctic? Is he back, too?

Dust Strike | Earth | Leader | Tags: Canyon
Dust Strike nodded slowly, not turning to look at his deputy. "Yes, that is what we agreed on. Soon we'll meet up in the gathering place, and from there we will breach Shadow Clan territory." He adjusted his wings a little, feeling the cool breeze against his scales. "I have been thinking about whether or not you will join us on our raid." His deep brown eyes were unusually serious, and his tail, which was usually held in a calm, vertical curl, flicked back and forth with an irregular rhythm.

Queranix | Shadow | Deputy | Tags: Kasey
Queranix smiled and nodded to Kasey as he approached. "Usually am. A deputy's job is never done, you know." He chuckled a little and shook some of the water out of his mane. "Feel a bit better after that storm?" His question was innocent enough; he genuinely cared about his Clan's wellbeing, and knew that some had been more anxious than others with all the Ice Clan dragons around. He himself hadn't been bothered too much, most of his stress had come from easing tensions between the two Clans. Not a whole lot of time to worry about Ice Clan specifically when both groups have their hackles raised in anticipation for a fight.
Last edited by NightFlame22 on Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
╔═════════════════════════╗

x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallen Over Sheep » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:59 pm

Cryosphere/Fighter/Ice clan/Tags: None

" Oh well.. Ebony Claw didn't like me after all." Cryosphere didn't mind rain, He picked up the two deers and walked slowly to camp. When he got there he dumped the two deers on the ground. Cryosphere didn't know where to store the two deers. He took out some of the Ice shards and threw them away. " Welp, Someones gonna get a feast. " Cryosphere wanted to check out the avalanche. His wings stretched out and he took off, The rain kept on making it hard for him to fly.
Fallen Over Sheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:23 am

conch | ice clan | medic apprentice | tags; none

he nodded his head slightly and swerved to go get his mentor, when she trotted in, which led him to duck into one of the more shadowed corners again. he perked his ears at there conversation before he drooped his ears slightly before ducking out of the den and hurriedly dashing into the den that farthing had told him about, in which he had to admit, was a bit warm. he let out a shuddered sigh before he rolled into the furs, while he also watched the water drip down, and he couldn't help but smile at the nice sounds the rain made, pattering against the leaves. he let out a small sigh before he closed his eyes slightly, and listened to the dripping of rain.

canyon | earth clan | deputy | tags; dust strike

he shrugged his shoulders slightly, loosening the muscles in his shoulders before he boldly said "hmmf, maybe if we attack today we could get a head start", before her looked at the sky, oblivious to his leaders words. he snapped his head down when a fierce gust of wind blew into his face, causing him to his with pain as it lashed his eyes. he shook his head before glowering down at his leader.

sacred | fire clan | warrior | tags; ruby flame, wildfire

he let out a shuddered sigh before he practically dived back into his den, oblivious to whatever ruby flame had said. he snuggled into it slightly, hoping to catch a bit of warmth. he shivered with delight as he felt his body slowly warming up, before he gazed owlishly out at ruby flame and wildfire, watching them intently.

spitit | shadow clan | hatchling | tags; none

she stuck her tongue out, giggling a bit before opened her mouth and let out a squeak, before jumping around a bit and splashing the puddles, rain coating her dark black scales. she giggled again, before she covered her snout and grinned before noticing two deer, which she smirked about and snatched the leg of one, tearing it clean off before she giggled and jumped into the darkness, her scales helping her as she hungrily devoured the deer leg.
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me