❤The Last Dragons (Always Accepting)❤

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ❤The Last Dragons (New)❤

Postby Captain Plucky » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:24 pm

Captain Plucky wrote:
Jaspar/ Earth Clan/ Medic/ Tags; Dust Strike

"I would not disagree with that statement, my Leader." Jaspar smiled, taking a deep breath in. "I wouldn't doubt the fact that we have gotten the best peace of land. If only the freezes weren't as difficult to get through, it would be perfect. Wouldn't you agree?" The Medic inquired, turning his head towards Dust Strike.

Glacia/ Ice Clan/ Leader/ Tags; Frost Wind, Glacies, Cryosphere, Blackout, Arctic, Ebony Claw.

Glacia began to walk over to the group, holding her head high in the air. "Frost Wind, Glacies, you may attend to your own business now. I shall see what is going on over here." She informed, walking away from the Medic and Apprentice. She heard Cryosphere's words, peeking slightly into the cave. "Who is this Blackout, exactly? Another clans dragon? What would they be doing here?" She questioned sternly, wanting answers.
Captain Plucky wrote:
Blaze/ Fire Clan/ Deputy/ Tags; None.

Blaze flew around the camp, making sure everything was okay. He checked the prey den, most of all, since a big freeze was coming. Fire Clan had the most problems with winter, since it really wasn't their element. Blaze continued to fly, hoping that they would be prepared.

Vex/ Shadow Clan/ Warrior/ Tags; Sparrow Hawk.

"Oh, have you?" Vex inquired, whispering. "Well, I'd love to see what you are experimenting with. There's nothing wrong with trying new things." he agreed, "We are very close to the herd, I can sense it. When the time comes, I'll star near the trees and observe this new technique you are speaking of. Alright?" he asked.
Captain Plucky wrote:
Dactyl The Resilient/ Shadow Clan/ Elder/ Tags; None.

Dactyl laid on his stomach peacefully, yawning slowly. The Elders Den was a little far away from the camp, but he could still see the dragons bustling around and working. He remembered the days when he was in his prime, running around like that almost every day. I have to admit, I'm glad those days are over. he thought, tucking his maroon, torn wings close to his stomach.

Arctic/ Ice Clan/ Warrior/ Tags; Blackout, Cryosphere, Ebony Claw, Glacia.

"My Queen," Arctic began, "It is true that this is indeed a different clans dragon, shadow to be exact. He was trespassing onto our territory, and refused to leave. I had to fight him, and decided to take him here to interrogate him. I thought that he would be able to tell us about Shadow Clans plans." he explained, furrowing his brow nervously. He didn't want to upset Glacia in any way, and tried to be as honest as possible so he wouldn't infuriate her. "Hmm, so you just fought him and brought him here? Am I hearing this right?" she replied, a strange look on her beautiful face. "You are hearing my words correctly, your highness." Arctic said. "Well, I have to say that I'm not exactly pleased." Glacia confessed, looking deep into the eyes of Blackout. She could tell that the dragon was wounded and scared, yet felt no remorse. "While it was not uncalled for to attack this...'Blackout' for going on our land, taking him prisoner was. You could have just chased him away, not bring him closer to where we don't want him." she observed, her tone icy and calculating. "We've had enough attacks from Shadow Clan already, and I fear this action of yours will only irritate our disputes with them more." Glacia sighed, expaserated. Arctic suddenly bowed his head to the ground, seeming very embarrassed. "Forgive me, my Queen, I did not realize the fighting was this bad..." he whispered, ashamed. Glacia rounded her shoulders, rolling her eyes. "Well, I suppose that I still have to deal with you, Blackout. I will need a moment to decide." she stated.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❤The Last Dragons (Join Now)❤

Postby Commander Cody » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:32 pm

Blackout/fighter/shadowclan

he looked at the new dragon,knowing it was a leader

Hi! You can call me Solar.
I'm a massive Star wars fan (especially Clone Wars!)
Feel free to message me about anything and everything! My inbox is always open
I am currently hoarding macaws and bats (Halloween 2020) and may also start hyenas too.
Image Please interact
Commander Cody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallen Over Sheep » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:41 pm

Cryosphere/Ice clan/fighter/Tags: Blackout, Arctic, Ebony claw and Glacia

''I also want to tell you Glacia Someone is watching us, It was shouting to get away from Blackout.. I suppose it's a Shadow Clan Member... Im going to go off to hunt for some food i'm hungry, I'll come back.'' Cryosphere Took off. He Saw prey, Cry went down gently and waited for the perfect moment to strike.. Cryosphere Flung his tail and sharp ice shards Killed the prey, Cry picked it up with blood coming out from the prey, Cry pulled out the shards and went down to the Camp, He dumped the pray Next to Arctic and Glacia ''Want some?'' While taking a few bites out of it.
Fallen Over Sheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:55 am

(Sorry all, been busy with school)

Ebony Claw | Shadow | Fighter | Tags: Arctic, Cryosphere, Blackout, Glacia
Ebony snarled as Glacia approached. Not you again... He remained hidden, throwing his voice across the cave so none could reveal his location. "Shadow Clan attacks?! You scaly popscicles attacked us first! Don't think I've forgotten your little 'adventure,' Your Highness." He practically spat her name. "Release him! He has done nothing more to you than you have to us."

Ruby Flame | Fire | Hunter | Tags: Enchon
Ruby arched her neck gracefully, looking around the den. "Indeed, you do have quite the stockpile. Glad to know we're well-prepared for anything." She smiled a little, then shook her head in response to his question. "No, I've finished my duties for today, unless Freia decides we need an emergency hunting patrol." She met Enchon's eyes coolly, giving him her full attention. "I wouldn't mind a calm afternoon walk. The sun is warm today, and it feels quite nice."

Frost Wind | Ice | Medic | Tags: Glacies
Frost Wind sighed and turned to the young apprentice. "Well, let's get this mint back to the den, I guess..." She wanted to see what was up, but she knew better than to disobey an order from Glacia.

Dust Strike | Earth | Leader | Tags: Jaspar
Dust Strike smiled a little and nodded in agreement. "Indeed, if the winds didn't blow so strongly during the freeze, there would be nothing wrong with it at all." His chest swelled with pride as he looked around at his home. "I'd give my life for this place and everything in it. I'd give all of them, really."
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
╔═════════════════════════╗

x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:23 am

Glacies/Ice Clan/Apprentice/With: Frost Wind

Glacies nodded at the Medic's words, although She kept her gaze on the den that Glacia was in, trying to see anything. She couldn't see anything so with a defeated sigh she started to make her way to the Medic den. "Do you have any idea as to what happened with the warriors?"
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:19 am

Ebony snarled as Glacia approached. Not you again... He remained hidden, throwing his voice across the cave so none could reveal his location. "Shadow Clan attacks?! You scaly popscicles attacked us first! Don't think I've forgotten your little 'adventure,' Your Highness." He practically spat her name. "Release him! He has done nothing more to you than you have to us."

Ruby arched her neck gracefully, looking around the den. "Indeed, you do have quite the stockpile. Glad to know we're well-prepared for anything." She smiled a little, then shook her head in response to his question. "No, I've finished my duties for today, unless Freia decides we need an emergency hunting patrol." She met Enchon's eyes coolly, giving him her full attention. "I wouldn't mind a calm afternoon walk. The sun is warm today, and it feels quite nice."

The medic shook her head with another heavy sigh. "I've got no clue. And to be honest, I'm worried sick. It's important to have wounds treated right away, otherwise they could get infected, and that could lead to some nasty stuff..." She took a deep breath, wishing to untie the knot in her stomach. "We'll just have to hope that all is well, and that they'll return soon. They're Ice Clan warriors; they've been trained well, so I'm sure they'll put that to good use." She smiled a little at Glacies, trying to remain hopeful.

Dust Strike smiled a little and nodded in agreement. "Indeed, if the winds didn't blow so strongly during the freeze, there would be nothing wrong with it at all." His chest swelled with pride as he looked around at his home. "I'd give my life for this place and everything in it. I'd give all of them, really."
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘

x

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:23 am

Jaspar/ Earth Clan/ Medic/ Tags; Dust Strike

"I couldn't agree more." Jaspar stated respectfully, a small grin arising from his mouth. "I'm glad that we haven't had much trouble from the other clans. Excluding the two shadow dragons that approached me, everything has been very peaceful. It's so nice to not be fighting with anyone." the medic said.
Glacia/ Ice Clan/ Leader/ Tags; Cryosphere, Blackout, Arctic, Ebony Claw.

Glacia stuck her nose up, looking at the prey distastefully. "I shall have my better share of the prey at twilight. However, you and Arctic may feast on that if you wish." she snorted regally, her spoiled nature beginning to show once more. When Ebony Claw threw his voice, the Queen could not help jumping a little bit in surprise. This was a voice she recognized, and one she was not happy to recognize. "You and Shadow Clan spit lies from your dirty, unclean mouths!" She exclaimed, denying the fact that she was the one to trespass on their territory. "You may have Blackout back once me and Shadow have a meeting together, to decide his fate and go over everything that has happened. Be a good messenger dragon and tell her that I must see her, won't you?" Glacia said in a demanding, impatient tone.
Captain Plucky wrote:
Blaze/ Fire Clan/ Deputy/ Tags; None.

Blaze flew around the camp, making sure everything was okay. He checked the prey den, most of all, since a big freeze was coming. Fire Clan had the most problems with winter, since it really wasn't their element. Blaze continued to fly, hoping that they would be prepared.
Vex/ Shadow Clan/ Warrior/ Tags; Sparrow Hawk.

"Oh, have you?" Vex inquired, whispering. "Well, I'd love to see what you are experimenting with. There's nothing wrong with trying new things." he agreed, "We are very close to the herd, I can sense it. When the time comes, I'll star near the trees and observe this new technique you are speaking of. Alright?" he asked.
Dactyl The Resilient/ Shadow Clan/ Elder/ Tags; None.

Dactyl laid on his stomach peacefully, yawning slowly. The Elders Den was a little far away from the camp, but he could still see the dragons bustling around and working. He remembered the days when he was in his prime, running around like that almost every day. I have to admit, I'm glad those days are over. he thought, tucking his maroon, torn wings close to his stomach.

Arctic/ Ice Clan/ Warrior/ Tags; Blackout, Cryosphere, Ebony Claw, Glacia.

Arctic heard Ebony Claws voice, and spun the other way to see where it was coming from. He saw no shadow dragon, which concerned him. Who was Glacia talking to? He tried to manipulate the wind to find at least a trace of someone, but couldn't see anything at the moment.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Commander Cody » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:25 am

blackout/fighter/shadowclan

he snorted and flicked his tail.he tucked in his wings.he mumbled something to himself

Hi! You can call me Solar.
I'm a massive Star wars fan (especially Clone Wars!)
Feel free to message me about anything and everything! My inbox is always open
I am currently hoarding macaws and bats (Halloween 2020) and may also start hyenas too.
Image Please interact
Commander Cody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:38 am

(I looooove Glacia's reaction to him XD)

Ebony snickered when he saw he had angered Glacia. "Wow, so you lied to your own Clan? About how you dared to venture into territory that wasn't yours, and then caused a fight when Your Royal Pretentiousness refused to leave?" He cackled into the darkness, his voice echoing throughout the cave. "What about how you shamelessly ordered dragons that weren't yours to command, in a place where you have no power whatsoever? Did you tell them about that? Ha!" His voice turned into a low growl. "No, Glacia, you are the liar here. Your claws are very, very dirty now, aren't they? Look at this mess you've started. A dragon dead, another kidnapped. What do you have to say for yourself?"

The medic shook her head with another heavy sigh. "I've got no clue. And to be honest, I'm worried sick. It's important to have wounds treated right away, otherwise they could get infected, and that could lead to some nasty stuff..." She took a deep breath, wishing to untie the knot in her stomach. "We'll just have to hope that all is well, and that they'll return soon. They're Ice Clan warriors; they've been trained well, so I'm sure they'll put that to good use." She smiled a little at Glacies, trying to remain hopeful.

Dust Strike sighed happily, seemingly much more relaxed. "I am glad as well. We seem to be on fairly good terms with the others, at least for the moment. Border skirmishes happen every now and again anyways. Besides, no one wants to deal with the mighty Earth Clan. We'd crush them to bits!" He gave a deep, hearty laugh, very much proud of his home.
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘

x

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:02 am

Glacies/Ice Clan/Apprentice/With: Frost Wind

Glacies nodded in agreement. She didn't feel hopeful, but didn't want to drag Frost Wind into a bad mood. "I'm sure they'll be fine." she said, forcing a small smile. "What should we do now? I'd normally train or something but that's obviously out of the question."
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me