❖Rage❖ | Open & Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

♚ Okami ♛ Post 25 ♚ | ♞ Balto ♜ Post 5 ♞

Postby s o r r o w s » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:41 pm

s o r r o w s wrote:
s o r r o w s wrote:
╔════════════╗

Name Okami x
Age Five years old x
Gender Female x
Tribe & Rank The Sky Keepers Alpha x
Orientation Lesbian x
Crush Openx
Mate Open x
Location Land Runners Territory x
Mood/Mindset Polite x
Tags Falak, Kito, and Winter x

╚════════════╝

Okami watched them before turning to Kito, might as well talk to her as well to be polite. "Hello, Kito correct? That's a very nice name." Okami complimented in a soft and quiet tone as she sat down near where the other was. "So, what do you do within your tribe? If I may know of course..." The alpha spoke once more, trying to keep silence to a minimum. She knew nothing about this seemingly small and frail wolf. It reminded her of a wolf back when she was young, the canine was a very frail flier, so he didn't fly much along with the fact that he got sick very easily and often enough. While at camp, he was so small and frail compared to everyone that he just couldn't do it. He pushed himself a lot, but eventually his wings gave out through a course, causing him to fall and die. Okami had flown down to catch him, but she found him laying on the forest floor. That was a sad day of mourning when she retrieved the wolf so that his parents could have a last look at him. A scar stains her heart thinking of that poor pup, he just wanted to be able to do something. Kito reminded Okami of him with her small body that made her seem like a frail flier, luckily enough not such a frail one as that pup.

╔════════════╗

Name Balto x
Age Five years old x
Gender Male x
Tribe & Rank The Sky Keepers Warrior x
Orientation Gayx
Crush Open x
Mate Open x
Location Neutral Territory x
Mood/Mindset Happy & Flirty x
Tags Kousei x

╚════════════╝

Balto laughed and gave Kousei a gently nudge for him to relax. "Don't be so tense Kousei, I promise not to bite unless you ask." The male said in a flirty tone before giving him a wink. This was just his natural personality showing, he liked to flirt with others and appreciated it when others flirted back. "So you like to sleep, what else? Also I love it when it rains, sometimes I wish that I didn't have to be on top of the clouds during the rainy season. I want to know how it feels hitting my back while I run around having fun." He spoke in a happy tone, he was enjoying himself quite a bit. It was interesting to see the usual alpha act break away bit by bit as Balto was allowed to see a wolf like others. He started to way his tail again, his happiness was starting to show on his outside.
s o r r o w s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ danica 20 || ♒ delta 19

Postby sin.namoroll » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:16 am

eclipse, wrote:
      DANICA
        ────────────────────
      { female } { lead weather wolf // powerful flier } { sky keepers tribe } { luca }

danica's head dipped as she glanced at the exit okami had taken when she'd left with falak to gather his medicines. "yes, okami is a strong and noble alpha. she is wise and will know what to do if it ever happens, but i really hope it does not." the she-wolf responded, her gaze sweeping the gathering place once more. "everyone is so tense after what's happened.." she whispered quietly as she leaned towards the beta to murmur the words into his ear.

DELTA
        ────────────────────
      { male } { hunter // water wolf } { elemental tribe } { oscuro, birdsong, coda, rowan }

delta almost didn't notice the two other wolves join birdsong. he kept focused on the water as oscuro brought up a small mound of dirt. the earth wolf readied himself shortly before shooting the dirt into the air, combining it with delta's water. the dirt almost instantly turned mushy, into the mud they had been hoping for. the grey brute withdrew his water, putting his paw back down before looking to the other wolves. "that was so cool!" the elemental chirped, his more playful side beginning to emerge from his cold and grumpy shell.
sin.namoroll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❖Rage❖ | Open & Accepting

Postby Awesomeness Horsies » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:07 am

Winter | Land Runners Warrior | Female | Tags: Okami, Kito, Falak
Winter froze for a moment when Okami started talking to Kito, then relaxed. At least she's being nice to Kito. Winter gave a little growl under her breath. She still didn't understand why Kito was a warrior. The wolf was gentle, sweet, and caring, not at all like a fighting type. I shouldn't even be worrying about this. Kito can be what she wants. As long as she wants it.

Birdsong | Land Runners Lead Warrior | Male | Tags: Coda, Rowan, Delta, Oscuro
Birdsong grinned at the warrior. "So I guess everything is okay now?" he inquired. The lead warrior felt a surge of fondness for Coda. I could never be mad at her, she's so friendly and compassionate to the rest of the pack. A thought came over him. "Oh, and you can forget about the rank thing I have, just for today. Unless, you know, something comes up. It would be nice just to be equals for a while."
Why not? It's not as if anything's going to happen that requires me to order wolves around. This could be really refreshing.
Awesomeness Horsies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:35 pm

[Coda] x Birdsong
      She blushed a bit when he grinned at him. "Yeah, everything is okay," she stammered a bit as she mentally scolded herself for stammering around him. Don't, you'll make yourself look dumb. She nodded when she was told to ignore the rank thing. "No problem," she subconsciously took a step closer to him.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Awesomeness Horsies » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:18 pm

Winter froze for a moment when Okami started talking to Kito, then relaxed. At least she's being nice to Kito. Winter gave a little growl under her breath. She still didn't understand why Kito was a warrior. The wolf was gentle, sweet, and caring, not at all like a fighting type. I shouldn't even be worrying about this. Kito can be what she wants. As long as she wants it.

"Great!" Birdsong smiled. "Ordering other wolves around does get tiring after a while, if you can believe it," he joked. "The elementals have finished combining their powers; do you have anything else you'd like to do this meeting?"
Awesomeness Horsies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:46 am

[Coda] x Birdsong
      The warrior looked to her paws before meeting his gaze again, "would you want to go for a walk or something?" She asked, looking around, trying to find an excuse to be close with him. "I just feel kind of lonely and wanted to have a company." She gave him a smile, trying to make it seem confident, but it turned out as a shy smile.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rowan (post 21)

Postby milion167 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:07 am

Rowan | Lesbian | Sky Keepers Omega | 3 years old | Tags: Open | Crush: None atm

The omega smiled softly as she saw her friend talk to another wolf. He seemed handsome and nice enough, but he wasn't Rowan's type. She snickered quietly and left the two to whatever they were planning to do.The red wolf might've tried to talk to the other wolves nearby, but she was a little too antisocial for that.
milion167

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Awesomeness Horsies » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:38 am

"Sure," Birdsong replied. "Where would you like to go? I'm fine with anywhere - as long as it's not dangerous, of course." He smiled back at Coda. "Well, if you feel lonely, the Land Runners are pretty friendly to wolves from the same pack - as you probably know."
Awesomeness Horsies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:48 pm

[Coda] x Birdsong
    "I-I have no idea," the fae stammered. I never stammer in front of anyone. She thought to herself in horror, what if I really like Birdsong? "I just need a walk and want a company," she lied. I actually want to spend time with you alone. "Since a lot of stuff is bugging me lately and I probably need to declutter my thoughts for a second." No I'm lying. I just want to spend time with you. For no apparent reason.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♚ Okami ♛ Post 25 ♚ | ♞ Balto ♜ Post 5 ♞

Postby s o r r o w s » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:28 pm

s o r r o w s wrote:
s o r r o w s wrote:
s o r r o w s wrote:
╔════════════╗

Name Okami x
Age Five years old x
Gender Female x
Tribe & Rank The Sky Keepers Alpha x
Orientation Lesbian x
Crush Openx
Mate Open x
Location Land Runners Territory x
Mood/Mindset Polite x
Tags Falak, Kito, and Winter x

╚════════════╝

Okami watched them before turning to Kito, might as well talk to her as well to be polite. "Hello, Kito correct? That's a very nice name." Okami complimented in a soft and quiet tone as she sat down near where the other was. "So, what do you do within your tribe? If I may know of course..." The alpha spoke once more, trying to keep silence to a minimum. She knew nothing about this seemingly small and frail wolf. It reminded her of a wolf back when she was young, the canine was a very frail flier, so he didn't fly much along with the fact that he got sick very easily and often enough. While at camp, he was so small and frail compared to everyone that he just couldn't do it. He pushed himself a lot, but eventually his wings gave out through a course, causing him to fall and die. Okami had flown down to catch him, but she found him laying on the forest floor. That was a sad day of mourning when she retrieved the wolf so that his parents could have a last look at him. A scar stains her heart thinking of that poor pup, he just wanted to be able to do something. Kito reminded Okami of him with her small body that made her seem like a frail flier, luckily enough not such a frail one as that pup.

╔════════════╗

Name Balto x
Age Five years old x
Gender Male x
Tribe & Rank The Sky Keepers Warrior x
Orientation Gayx
Crush Open x
Mate Open x
Location Neutral Territory x
Mood/Mindset Happy & Flirty x
Tags Kousei x

╚════════════╝

Balto laughed and gave Kousei a gently nudge for him to relax. "Don't be so tense Kousei, I promise not to bite unless you ask." The male said in a flirty tone before giving him a wink. This was just his natural personality showing, he liked to flirt with others and appreciated it when others flirted back. "So you like to sleep, what else? Also I love it when it rains, sometimes I wish that I didn't have to be on top of the clouds during the rainy season. I want to know how it feels hitting my back while I run around having fun." He spoke in a happy tone, he was enjoying himself quite a bit. It was interesting to see the usual alpha act break away bit by bit as Balto was allowed to see a wolf like others. He started to way his tail again, his happiness was starting to show on his outside.

[bump]
s o r r o w s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me