Mods Please Lock!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Mods Please Lock!

Postby Boomer » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:15 am

Go to V.2! Click
Last edited by Boomer on Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules, Roles, and Forms

Postby Boomer » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:21 am

Rules:
~ No humanoid creatures, like furries or anthros.
~ Powers are allowed, but they must have a limit/weakness. It's not fair to say that Billy has the power to kill anyone he looks at.
~ You can have as many characters as you can handle, whether they be creatures or humans.
~ LGBT+ characters are allowed and encouraged!
~ You can crush/mate on your characters.
~ You may have real life creatures, but they must appear different and/or have powers.
~ Humans and creatures can speak to one another.
~ NEW: Do not go more than 10 pages without me.
~ New: No more one sentence posts; I'd perfer at least 3+ per post, per character.
~ New rules will be added if they need to be.

Roles:
Owner: Dr. John H. Carter
Second in Charge:
Head Vet: Dr. John H. Carter:
Vets:
Caretakers:
Groomers: Jacques Bouvier
Trainers: Dylan, Ella Macdounagh
The Public: Emmi Macdouagh

Creatures (User, Name, Gender, Age, Species, Powers, Extra Info) :
Boomer - Alessa - Female - 10 - Canine - Telekinesis and ability to speak
Boomer - Mary - Female - 25 - Canine - Healing and ability to speak - Mates with Henry, sister is Maria
Boomer - Maria - Female - 25 - Canine - Ability to speak and Cryokinesis - Sister is Mary
Boomer - Henry - Male - 28 - Canine - Ability to speak and breathe underwater - Mates with Mary
Boomer - Cybil - Female - 2 months - Canine - Ability to speak and super speed - Parents are Mary and Henry
Boomer - Cynthia - Female - 2 months - Canine - Ability to speak and healing - Parents are Mary and Henry
Boomer - Vincent - Male - 2 months - Canine - Ability to speak - Parents are Mary and Henry
Boomer - Eileen - Female - 2 months - Canine - Ability to speak and future sight - Parents are Maria and Alex
Boomer - Rebecca - Female - 2 months - Canine - Ability to speak and super strength - Parents are Maria and Alex
Boomer - Jacqueline - Female - 2 months - Canine - Ability to speak - Parents are Maria and Alex
Webmonkey - Alex - Male - 24 - Canine - Ability to speak and controlling nature
ColourfulKitty - Taz - Female - 8 - Feline - Ability to speak and Pyrokinesis - Sister is Ally
ColourfulKitty - Ally - Female - 17 - Feline - Ability to speak and Cryokinesis - Sister is Taz, mates with Eddy
ColourfulKitty - Eddy - Male - 18 - Feline - Ability to speak and Photokinesis - Mates with Ally
Leafy - Kiro - Male - 26 - Wolf - Ability to speak and Pyrokinesis and super strength - Kids are Chase and Kaden
Leafy - Kaden - Male - 17 - Fox - Ability to speak and (power to be discovered) - Adoptive father is Kiro
Leafy - Chase - Male - 15 - Fox - Ability to speak and Pyrokinesis - Adoptive father is Kiro
Biscuit_Sophie - Kira - Female - 10 - Feline - Ability to speak, flight, and healing
Biscuit_Sophie - Raina - Female 11 - Feline - Ability to speak, flight, Pyrokinesis, and shape shifting

Form for Creatures:
Username:
Name:
Age (in human years)
Species:
Personality:
Appearance:
Powers:
Weaknesses:
History (not required, but it would be nice to know where the creature came from) :
Crush:
Mate:
Offspring:
Other:

Form for humans:
Username:
Full Name:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Appearance:
History:
Crush:
Significant Other:
Children:
Role:
Last edited by Boomer on Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:13 am, edited 16 times in total.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My forms!

Postby Boomer » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:33 am

Form for humans:
Username: Boomer
Full Name: Doctor John H. Carter
Sexuality: Homosexual
Personality: Very serious and has a dry sense of humor. Carter doesn't mess around when it comes to the welfare of the animals in his care. When he's away from work (which is rare), he can be a pleasant and relaxed guy. When he's caring for the creatures, he is very happy and enjoys their company a lot more than people at times.
Appearance: About 5'9, average built white man. He has short dark hair and green eyes, with a five o'clock shadow. Carter usually dresses in scrubs and a white coat accompanied with jeans and tennis shoes.
Likes: Working, keeping everything in line, rainstorms, and the night.
Dislikes: Slackers, chaos, feeling out of control, and hot days.
History: Carter's history is very average and bland with no hard times plaguing him. He went to school to be a vet and graduated a few years ago. He worked at a few offices before building his shelter.
Crush: Open
Significant Other: Open
Children: None
Role: Owner and head vet.

Form for Creatures:
Name: Alessa Cecelia Gillespie
Sexuality: Asexual
Species: Canine
Personality: Generally very sweet, but very quiet, Alessa isn't quick to make friends. She normally doesn't speak to others unless she's spoken to. However, if she is your friend, she will be very loyal and loving towards you.
Appearance: Alessa and her beloved Scarlett
Dislikes: Blood, fire, needles, and doctors.
Powers: Telekinesis
Weaknesses: Alessa isn't able to break bones or kill, and when she uses her power, she always gets a headache. The more she uses her power, the worse the headache.
History: Alessa was born to a single mother in a small forest. The pup's mother, Dahlia, struggled with raising her pup on her own and began to resent her pup. At about two years old, Alessa began to display some telekinetic power, which only angered her mother. Dahlia knew that Alessa's father had passed down the gene to her, as she could control fire. Dahlia started to abuse Alessa as the pup started to use her power more and more, eventually resorting to beating her for any small mistake. Growing tired of taking care of Alessa, her mother decided the easiest way to get rid of her pup was to have her killed. She had staged a fire and their den burned down with Alessa inside. Dahlia was able to disappear, not wanting to stick around. Of course Alessa ended up surviving and had been found by a few humans. She was brought to the shelter where she received medical care for her burns. She had just recently been released from the hospital part of the shelter and can now mingle with the other creatures. Although she had constant contact with humans, the treatments were very painful and she associated the humans with pain.
Crush: Open
Mate: Open
Offspring: Unable to have any
Other: She constantly carries Scarlett around with her.

Name: Mary Ann Shepherd
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Mary is very kind and motherly, willing to take on any pups that comes across her way. Being the older sister to a slightly bratty dog, she doesn't take petty crap from anyone. She can get mean, should she need to. Mostly she's fun and easy going, all while making sure no one gets into trouble.
Appearance: Old refs are olddd; Mary is on the left and Maria is on the right.
Likes: Puppies, kittens, peanut butter, peace and quiet, and simply relaxing,
Dislikes: Any sharp object
Powers: Healing
Weaknesses: Her healing isn't able to cure diseases or mend broken bones.
History: Mary and her sister were born in the woods to two young dogs. Soon after their birth, their father left them and their mother. The girls enjoyed their life, until when they were about five months, their mother suddenly disappeared. The two were left to fend for themselves. It didn't take too long for the girls to travel to the city for food and that's when they were caught and taken to the pound. The sisters refused to be put into different homes, going so far as to throw tantrums whenever a family was only interested in one sister. They were eventually placed together and adopted. Mary would leave the house to visit the sick and injured animals at their local vet office, and soon became their "mascot". She met Henry when he was brought in for a broken leg. They hit it off and are now expecting.
Crush: x
Mate: Henry
Offspring: Alessa (adopted), Cybil, Cynthia, and Vincent
Other: x

Name: Maria Belle Shepherd
Personality: Maria is a bit different than her sister; she's very spoiled, a bit sarcastic, and is easily angered. She tends to be a flirt, but she won't go around doing that with multiple males. Despite that, Maria can be very sweet and loving.
Appearance: Old refs are olddd; Mary is on the left and Maria is on the right.
Dislikes: Being told no, not getting her way, and losing.
Powers: Cryokinesis
Weaknesses: She's afraid of heights and planes, and usually has to be touching someone in order to not have night terrors.
History: Maria's history is very much the same as Mary's history. However, Maria competed in pageants. Maria won many awards and eventually retired when she was twenty two months; she would've continued, but retired to give birth and when their human Teddy had suddenly died.
Crush: Kiro and kinda Alex
Mate: Open
Offspring: Eileen, Rebecca, and Jacqueline

Name: Henry Vincent Townsend
Personality: Henry is very child like, as in he's innocent and naive. He does very well with pups and is a little weary with adult dogs. He seemingly has boundless energy and constantly wants to play.
Appearance: New ref!
Likes: Apple juice, apples, trains, playing, and goofing around.
Dislikes: Thunder storms, rain, swimming.
Powers: Ability to breathe underwater
Weaknesses: He's actually terrified of water and will only use his power if his life depends on it.
History: Henry was born to two homeless dogs. He doesn't remember them well, as he was taken away from them. He didn't like being in his foster home, so he would often run away. One afternoon, when he was still very young, he tried to swim across a large creek and almost drowned. Henry "died" for a few minutes until his owners found him and brought him back. After that, Henry hasn't been as sharp as he was, as his owners and many vets thought he suffered from some brain damage. Henry lived most of his adult life on the streets and was somehow able to survive from the kindness of strangers. Henry had been hit by a car and his leg was broken, and thus was taken to be treated. That's where he met his mate and he became very attached to her. Even after he healed up, he would come around every day to see Mary.
Crush: x
Mate: Mary
Offspring: Alessa (adopted), Cybil, Cynthia, and Vincent
Last edited by Boomer on Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Carter's Home for the Strange and Mythical (Accepting!)

Postby CanisMinor » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:24 am

Username: Creative Pilot
Full Name: Max Everest
Sexuality: Bi
Personality: Max is outgoing, kind and will do anything for his friends and family even if it means putting his life on the line
Appearance: https://s15-us2.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Fstatici.behindthevoiceactors.com%2Fbehindthevoiceactors%2F_img%2Fchars%2Fspain-hetalia-the-beautiful-world-4.26.jpg&sp=09e1dec384557bc2efe3851fa883d805
Dislikes: Poachers, Really Loud people, Burgers, Yellow,
History: Max grew up in a small town in Oregon nothing major happened.
When he was old enough he moved to work at the shelter
Crush: Carter
Significant Other: none
Children: none
Role: Caretaker
Last edited by CanisMinor on Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:29 am

OOC: Accepted! We can start now. ^^
BIC:
Alessa woke up to the sun coming in through the window. She slowly got onto her paws and shook herself, then yawned loudly. The pup looked to Scarlett and flicked her tail some. "Morning Scarlett." she said softly. She walked to the front of her enclosure and peered down the hallway.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:37 am

Max || Male || Caretaker ||

Max had begun feeding the creatures when he saw Alessa had woken up.
" Good morning Alessa you hungry? " He said sweetly smiling at her.
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:40 am

Alessa looked up at Max and flicked her tail some. The pup knew he wasn't a doctor, but she still wasn't the most tamed thing in the place. She sat down and stared intently at him, not showing any friendliness nor aggression.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:42 am

( Gtg sorry going to the doctors )
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:39 am

OOC: Alrighty!
BIC:
Carter exited his office after doing some paperwork. He yawned and walked down the hallway where the animals were kept. Each one had their own space at the temperature they prefered and had enrichment. He stopped when he saw Max talking to Alessa. "Good morning Max." he said coolly. He then turned and saw Alessa. Alessa took a step back, thinking Carter wanted to take her back to the hospital ward. "You're fine..." he said quietly, "Your blood draw isn't until later."
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:07 pm

Max || Male || Caretaker ||
" Morning John " He said smiling and gave Alessa a bowl of her favorite and refilled her water.
" Sure is quiet today " He thought aloud
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me