Wolves of Jokora

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Wolves of Jokora

Postby DRdoctorlady » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:30 am

In the land of Jokora many wolf packs reside, expanding and shrinking in territory and pack sizes, and basically going along with the flow of time. The gaurdians, under the Jokoran code, enforce the peace, and keep everything in balance. But when a disease blights the Jokoran Gaurdians, leaving only two wolves, a wolf pack known as the Drerens rebel against the natural order and slaughters for power and territory, a new order of Gaurdians is needed to defeat the Drerens and reinforce nature itself.

~-~RULES~-~
::All of the forum's rules apply
::No godmodding or Powerplaying
::No Marysues or Garysues
-No references to humans (humans do not exist in the realm of Jokora)
-Please keep up a level of realism (no magic powers, no wings, etc. and try to have your wolves act at least a little like normal wolves)
-No more than 3 wolves unless 'stamped'---you'll know what I mean
-Attempt to use proper grammar and spelling please

And a suggestion, do not be afraid to kill your wolves and pups, because that's what happens in life, and if any pups happen, this'll soon be too overflowing with characters.

Form
Username:
Name:
Age: (note, wolves are bodily mature at 2 and a half, and mentally mature at 3. Age also effects class)
Class:
Looks: (include fur and eye color and any distinct markings or a picture)
Personality: (Please be creative here, I dislike seeing the same things like "sweet but mean if you get on her badside)
Pack: [pick one of the below]
Other: (anything else you'd like to add, including history and crushes/mates and family)

Note: Everyone is accepted right away and free to post

~-~CLASSES~-~

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
Alpha (leader, both have alpha male and female[if you want to become the one for Dreran, please PM me... For others, please just ask in your form, first come first serve. Please put up a different one you'd like if you don't get the position])
Beta (second in command; up to two in a pack, usually one though)
Singer (respected wolf who often begins howls and chooses the subject of them; also the storyteller who tells of the tales of Jokora)
Hunter (...The hunters of the pack, who spend the most time tracking and setting up the plan for the hunts- Must be at least 2 to be a hunter)
Teacher (One who teaches the young of the pack, and earns this position through hard work-Must be at least 5 to be one)
Untrained (Pups and Yearlings from 8 months to 2 years of age)
Caretaker (one who takes care of pups when the Alpha Female wants to go hunting... Often is a teacher in months without pups)
Elders (...Extremely old and crusty wolves who often entertain young pups with stories of their youth and supply the teachers and singers with some of their experience, whether they want it or not)
Pups (Cute, aww inducing puppies)
Spies (PM me if you want to be a spy, but do not put on your form. The object of being a spy is to be stealthy!)
~-~Packs~-~
Well, at least the packs mentioned for now. Many packs may be started by wolf couples going of on their own

:: Dreran (the bad wolfehs; they live in the grasslands to the south but have grown to ocuppy the swamps and some of the hills near the mountains
Alpha Male: Thor
Alpha Female: Natalie
Beta: Raknii
Hunter(s): Garuna

:: Robru (They live in the forests to the north and are situated by a large river which divides into many brooks; many prey animals cross into here at one point to drink)
-Alpha Male: Tolek
-Singer: Layla
-Hunters: Autumn, Jade, Ranni, Dissoto >:D
-Untrained: Cassandra
-Pups: Garra, Arak

:: Banished/Exiled/Lost/Outsider Wolves
(note-Do not apply-this happens through RPing)
-Darkri
Last edited by DRdoctorlady on Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:00 am, edited 8 times in total.
In Construction

DRdoctorlady wrote:^^ Give me a while to put this up. I'm DR. Not doctor. Dee Arr.
My kismesis is Coastal Kid, so ignore us if we're arguing. Hope to get something nice up soon c:
For now, deal with it.
DRdoctorlady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wolves of Jokora

Postby DRdoctorlady » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:04 am

Username: Dragonsrule
Name: Tolek
Class: Alpha
Looks: Extremely dark fur streaked with gray and black. White underbelly and snout. He has a nasty wound on his left flank where an elk had kicked him and a scar on his side in a recent battle with Drerans.
Personality: Easygoing, sometimes foolish, but is still a very kind wolf. He may not be the best Alpha, but he is, and he plans to enlarge the pack until it is big enough to fend off the Drerans.
Pack: Robru Pack
Other: His father recently died in a battle with Drerans, and his mother died of old age before his father. His sibling Luraka was killed by a moose who gored her with his antlers. He has no mate currently, and he only has one son, Arak.

Username: Dragonsrule
Name: Raknii
Class: Beta
Looks: Tan fur speckled with darker spots. Has piercing yellow eyes and broken fangs. Has numerous scars and his left ear is in shreds from various battles.
Personality: Silent, but extremely deadly, considered the assassin of the wolf world. He works with shady characters like the banished wolves, and is quick to kill.
Pack: Dreran Pack
Other: Has no family that anyone knows of. In fact his entire life has been shrouded in mystery. He has no affection for any creature either.
Last edited by DRdoctorlady on Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
In Construction

DRdoctorlady wrote:^^ Give me a while to put this up. I'm DR. Not doctor. Dee Arr.
My kismesis is Coastal Kid, so ignore us if we're arguing. Hope to get something nice up soon c:
For now, deal with it.
DRdoctorlady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Audio.Hound- » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:20 am

Form
    Username: Wolf1212
    Name: Autumn
    Age: (note, wolves are bodily mature at 2 and a half, and mentally mature at 3. Age also effects class) Four
    Class: Hunter
    Looks: (include fur and eye color and any distinct markings or a picture) Brown-ish/red fur, with a lighter underbelly, chest and chin. Expressive gold eyes.
    Personality: (Please be creative here, I dislike seeing the same things like "sweet but mean if you get on her badside) Quiet, Autumn has spent most of her life tracking and hunting. She takes quite a while to warm up to someone, and is very skittish.
    Pack: [pick one of the below] Robru
    Other: (anything else you'd like to add, including history and crushes/mates and family) Autumn's family died, she currently has no crush or mate.
-Audio.Hound-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DRdoctorlady » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:22 am

Hello Wolf1212. I'm going to wait a while until we get a few more people before I start rping but your welcome to take a crack at it.
In Construction

For now, deal with it.
DRdoctorlady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Audio.Hound- » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:27 am

Thanks! I'll wait a little while, though. C:
-Audio.Hound-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DRdoctorlady » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:33 am

{occ; And since I am now bored I shall do something}

Tolek scrambled up the rock face and sat atop the boulder that marked the center of camp. He surveyed it sadly. So few wolves, and without the Jokoran Gaurdians to help protect the packs, they may soon be annihilated. He needed an Alpha Female to help lead the packs, and to have more pups as well.
In Construction

For now, deal with it.
DRdoctorlady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DRdoctorlady » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:54 am

*bump*
In Construction

For now, deal with it.
DRdoctorlady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DRdoctorlady » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:11 am

*shameless self bump of bumpiness (is that a word?)*
In Construction

For now, deal with it.
DRdoctorlady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightHawk101 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:21 am

Username: Avenged Sevenfold ♥
Name: Jade
Class: (Feel free to assign me wherever.)
Looks: Jet-black with a white diamond marking on her chest. Abnormally long and bushy tail with emerald-green eyes.
Personality: Although she is fiercly loyal and brave, she trusts nobody. Very reserved and looked upon as a loner. She hides her inner feelings behind a mask of invincibility. Underneath it all, she can be sympathetic, and on occasion even friendly.
Pack: Robru Pack
Other: She was once a loner since her pack composed of her mother, father, and brothers were killed by hunters. She found the Robru pack at the age of 1 and a half.

Username: Avenged Sevenfold ♥
Name: Darkri
Class: (Assign? :3)
Looks: Pitch-black fur. Dark amber eyes and sleek coat. His paws and snout are gray.
Personality: Friendly, but also has a tendency to trust other wolves too easily. He is witty and intelligent, but also has a knack for admitting too much, and can come across as awkward.
Pack: Dreran Pack
Other: Separated from sister at birth. Doesn't recall parents or pack.

(Ooc: I was thinking it'd be kinda cool if Darkri & Jade were related but they didn't know it, like brother/sister or something. And they had to fight if/when the two packs had to fight. Just wanna check in with you first to see if it's alright. :D)
NightHawk101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DRdoctorlady » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:28 am

occ; perfectly and absolutely fine! In fact, great idea. I now call your wolves, ACCEPTED (takes out rubber stamp and smacks ACCEPTED on to their foreheads and tosses them into the world)... Oh and I think Jade would be a good huntress, and Darkri... Teacher maybe because of his friendly attitude?

Raknii stood up on top of a grassy hill and watched the wolves he was moving into the newly controled Itchki Pack territory. He felt disatisfied. They needed to have the females working faster on raising the pups-more wolves were needed to occupy the stolen land.
"DARKRI!" Raknii barked roughly, calling the wolf.

Tolek surveyed the pack.
"Autumn, Jade, could you come with me to hunt? We need the meat when the fighting gets tougher and we have less time to hunt," Tolek called.
In Construction

For now, deal with it.
DRdoctorlady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me