Beyond the surface Rp remake

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Beyond the surface Rp remake

Postby invective~directive » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:48 am

Kanashimi

Kana squinted slightly, peering down at the floor curiously. "Kanashimi," she murmured. "I go by Kana, though. What is your name?"
Please be patient with me, I'm super lazy and super forgetful. If it's my turn in a roleplay, feel free to pm me, I probably forgot. Heck you know what you can pm me anytime tbh I love getting pms.
invective~directive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AzuniCatto » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:34 am

Dove
Dove looked hesitant for a moment, then said in an intentionally hushed tone, "I-it's Dove." Suddenly, light distorted around her, and she was revealed. She could feel the transformation. She looked at her feet, in shock, and looked up at Kanashimi. Kana seemed to tower over her. She tried to disappear, but it didn't work. She could feel both the birds gaze on her fur, and she ran. She nyoomed near enough to the food room to he heard by those there. She tried to transform again, but she was still within sight of the crane.

Guarire
Guarire chirped loudly again when the cat appeared and was unable to break eye contact with their pupilless, purple eyes. She stared as the cat ran away, concerned for the others in the area. She made a few whistling chirps of nervousness, wondering what Kana would do.
(Sorry for such a late reply!)
ImageImageImageImageImage

One of those "click to grow" things, click a few, if you can. At least the eggs, that way I can get more, since there is a 4-egg limit.

Very good roleplays: WoF Storm coming Warriors rp Dragon tribes Beyond the surface
Want some art? I am pretty good at dragons and cats and other animals. http://corinny-cat.deviantart.com
AzuniCatto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invective~directive » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:59 pm

Kanashimi

Kana blinked at the suddenly visible cat before her, noting that her invisibility was limited by something - based on her expression, she hadn't meant to reveal herself. Perhaps time? Or her name? She appeared right after saying her name. It could also be something entirely different, that I haven't even considered... Oh well. I'm sure it will become clear soon enough. As the cat ran off, Kana flew after her. "The rest of us have gotten along just fine without invisibility, Dove, you'll be alright," she said in a level voice. "You'll come to no harm here, as long as you calm down. You could hurt yourself in this panic."

Kimuzukashidesu

He watched Sapphire curiously, before letting out a suprised hiss and scrambling away from the grey streak that nyoomed past. His tail twitched in irritation and nervousness. "I don't like this, Saph. They could be dangerous. Like-" He nearly said Like Sanho, but cut himself off. "They're probably very frightened. Even if they're friendly, they could lash out in fear if you get too close." He knew he couldn't stop her if she made up her mind to go after them, but he figured he could probably at least follow. "Just... Be careful. Please."

(It's not super short?? How is this possible I'm super tired (maybe it's two paragraphs of nonsense and I'll reread it later and be like "wow that's just great I can hardly read it"))
Please be patient with me, I'm super lazy and super forgetful. If it's my turn in a roleplay, feel free to pm me, I probably forgot. Heck you know what you can pm me anytime tbh I love getting pms.
invective~directive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AzuniCatto » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:51 pm

Dove
Dove saw that Kana was chasing her, and her eyes showed her fear. She kept trying to turn corners to get out of range of sight, but Kana was too fast. She wished that the crane would leave her be, she just wanted to be by herself, unnoticed. She turned sharply into another hallway, mrrowing, then stopped and zipped back around the corner, causing Kana to have to turn around. In this brief moment of confusion and repositioning, Dove was able to run into a room, and stopped to breathe for a moment. She looked up, and whined as she saw that it was the food room again, with animals still in there. She sat in shock for a moment, and turned around, wanting to run back but also knowing Kana would be there. She was not sure what to do.

One of those "click to grow" things, click a few, if you can. At least the eggs, that way I can get more, since there is a 4-egg limit.

Very good roleplays: WoF Storm coming Warriors rp Dragon tribes Beyond the surface
Want some art? I am pretty good at dragons and cats and other animals. http://corinny-cat.deviantart.com
AzuniCatto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invective~directive » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:17 pm

Kanashimi

"I can't let you run off on your own, Dove. This facility is very dangerous, and wandering alone here never ends well." She sighed, watching her continue to flee, eyes widening as she saw the tip of her tail disappear into the food room. "Wait-" I doubt Kashi and Mutt will help the situation... She looked into the room, but did not get in the way of the door - she wanted to avoid being scratched, if possible.

Kimuzukashidesu

Kashi whipped around to face Dove, arching his back and snarling viciously. He watched her with a hostile glare, fur bristling. "Get back!" he spat, tail lashing. She was far closer than he wanted her, as he didn't know the extent of her powers. For all he knew, she could be incredibly dangerous, despite her relatively harmless appearance.
Last edited by invective~directive on Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
invective~directive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostie✞ » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:21 am

Mutt

His eyes widened with surprise as a new animal came in. Mutt didn't want to do anything so he just stared.

Fen

Fen felt her senses blur and she fell to the ground, gasping for air. I need to get out of here.. The serval thought desperately. She began to drag herself out of the room and once she was out, Fen found herself standing again. That was.. weird. As her senses returned to normal, she thought she could hear and smell someone new.
    work in progress, i will work on it when i feel like it
ghostie✞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invective~directive » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:26 pm

(corinnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyy)
invective~directive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AzuniCatto » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:52 am

(squACK?)

Dove had wide eyes, and her tail was in between her legs as she backed away. Her ears were flat on the back of her head as she stared at the aggressive-looking tabby. She started to hiss slightly, attempting to stand her ground, but her hiss disintegrated into another meow.

(Not sure what else to put here sorrY)

AzuniCatto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invective~directive » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:27 pm

Kimuzukashidesu and Kanashimi

Kashi's hostility faded slightly at the sight of the frightened little cat. He looked away, feeling more like a bully than someone who was actually helping anything. "Grr... I, uh... Sorry..."
Kana cast Kashi a stern look, stepping between the two cats. "Calm down, Kashi. She's not a threat."
Kashi didn't say anything further, but took a few steps back and sat down. His tail twitched irritably and he watched Dove suspiciously, but his fur had flattened against his spine and he looked less aggressive.
invective~directive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostie✞ » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:57 pm

(gasssp I thought this rp was dead... so glad it's back!)

Fen

She half limped over to where she could sense her companions plus the new comer and saw a cat that looked to be frightened. Seems like the others are greeting the new arrival, I should too, even though I must appear rather... mangy? Fen then thought about how scruffy and emotionally unstable she must look and gave herself a few self conscious licks. In her mind, she knew that she really wasn't that prepared to speak to another animal, the serval hadn't had enough time to recover from the whole ordeal. She stalked into the room and sat down a ways' off from anyone, tilting her head curiously.

Mutt

How do we know she's not a threat? She could have some other crazy ability we don't know about.. Mutt thought in exasperation, though dared not to say aloud. He still was pretty shaken up about anyone just showing up, especially after what happened. The dog just lowered his head and continued to eat awkwardly, not saying anything else. He wanted to know how everything would go down.
    work in progress, i will work on it when i feel like it
ghostie✞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me