Hope for Erathol {Accepting}

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Hope for Erathol {Accepting}

Postby DragonDream » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:19 pm

Queen Annabella
    Werewolf | Queen | Taggs: Felicitas
    Looking into the fire the queen's face softened. It would be a long road ahead of them. A rap on her shoulder announced that her maid had brought her some tea. She gently placed the warm liquid on the table in front of her. "Would you like some?" She asked the Phoenix as she poured herself a cup. "I'm going to look through some of our history books. It's been a while but there is something in there that is very valuable to us." Said Annabella who took a sip of her tea. It was absolutely delicious. The drink warmed her insides and calmed her nerves.

Victor Black
    Dragon | Neutral | Taggs: Ash/Winter
    Victors grin finally broke through. "It's okay Winter. What you found was a dwarves contraption made a long log time ago. They were successful hiding from the dragons for many years. When the dragons did find out there was chaos. Eventually they came to the agreement that the Dwarves would leave, but the dragons wouldn't touch the machine." He tried to ease her curiosity.
DragonDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •Carina• » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:21 am

Winter//Neutral//Griffin

Winter didn't really smile after it was explained. Instead she was a tad annoyed in fact, and she wasn't really sure that was the real answer. But she trusted her uncle and went with it. She had stopped flicking around her tail at this point and instead went and leaned up against her brother. Hopefully he wasn't too mad about her spilling what they had found. He couldn't stay too mad with her leaning on him and purring.
╔══════╗
There are
no strangers
here; only
friends you
haven't met
yet
-William Butler Yeats

╚══════╝
╔══════╗
Best Friend

Fav RP's:

———————

———————

Multiple
1X1 RP's

╚══════╝
•Carina•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jules_ » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:09 am

Quinn Leon | Necromancer________
    "I never understand, mortal lives are so short, yet you spend so much time dwelling on the past and harboring hatred and regret. You all die in the end, it seems futile to me." Quinn said quietly, staring out into the rain, which was starting to let up from a torrential downpour to a moderate shower. "I am not eternal either, but unfortunately I have much more time on this earth. Whereas you wait an eternity to be born then are dead for the rest of eternity, it is a sad existence indeed."

Alexei Sanders | Witch________
    Stupid Miranda Alexei thought, taking the key from her and giving Bolt a grateful look. "Eat dinner with me and I'll explain." He sighed, catching the look Bolt sent him, pointing towards a small table in the corner. The offer had just sort of popped out of his mouth, and he wondered if it was something he would regret in .5 seconds, as most of his split decisions certainly seemed to go that way.
jules_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kara Danvers » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:20 am

Bolt// Human Form// Village Inn// Neutral// Alexei Sanders
Bolt chuckled and said "Sure." Fun, dinner with Alexei. I hope this goes well. He seems nice enough though. Bolt grinned at the man and said "When were you thinking?" I don't know why he is being so nice, I hope it isn't to convince me to join a side.

YOU WILL LOSE YOUR WAY MANY TIMES

S U P E R G I R L

THERE IS NO CORRECT
PATH IN LIFE
BRAVE GIRL YOU
ALWAYS WERE

WHAT'S IMPORTANT IS THAT YOU FIND YOUR WAY BACK TO THE
Kara Danvers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonDream » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:28 am

Ash
    Griffin | Neutral | Taggs: Victor//Winter
    Ash scowled when his sister pressed up against him. He knew what she was getting at. Suppressing a sigh the grey gryphon acknowledged his sister by flicking her with his tail. With his fur finally laying flat he felt a little more dignified. Looking at Victor he felt ashamed. Like he saw something he shouldn't have.

Scarlet
    Shape Shifter | Sorcerer | Scout | Taggs: Quinn
    Scarlet closed her eyes. "It truly is a sad existence. Yet it is mine. I couldn't imagine life any other way. Eternity in death away from this wretched earth is better." Finding the strength she opened her watery eyes and looked out into the rain. The steady pattering of the water against the ground was sadly comforting to Scarlet. "I have no purpose to live. I'm just here. Uselessly waisting my time. Love does not find me, death does not pursue me. My only friend is suffering. I'm only here to survive. Or at least it seems like that. I've never found a way to hurt not help others that would make a difference. I just... wanna be somebody." Her voice cracked.

Victor Black
    Dragon | Neutral | Taggs: Ash/Winter
    Noticing her doubt, Victor refrained from saying anything else. Hoping to make up for it he smiled. "There is a cave somewhere down the way, I'm sure you could find some trinkets and treasures." He directed the statement to both of them.
DragonDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •Carina• » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:13 am

Winter//Neutral//Griffin

Winter moved away from Ash a little and sighed as she sat back down. She wasn't feeling the whole adventuring thing at this point considering the last time it ended with what had just happened. She flipped her tail around sadly and then slowly made her way through the cave. Why did it feel so bad even when Victor had said it was alright.
╔══════╗
There are
no strangers
here; only
friends you
haven't met
yet
-William Butler Yeats

╚══════╝
╔══════╗
Best Friend

Fav RP's:

———————

———————

Multiple
1X1 RP's

╚══════╝
•Carina•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mairon » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:25 am

Felicitas Hoshana//Phoenix// Tagged with: Queen Annabella //Queen
She sighed and smiled, nodding and layi in a calmer voice, "Can never hurt to have some tea, now can it?"
She herself poured herself a cup of tea and took in the warm herb juice calmly. She then let out a little sneeze and a sniff.mlike a kitten in a way. She took another sip of tea before looking up at the queen and saying, "I think j caught a cold..."
hey there im mai an i luv my friends
art | my dA
mairon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jules_ » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:36 am

Quinn Leon | Necromancer________
    "Then find a reason, make the most of your short time. Do not use it to be miserable, leave that to us immortals." Quinn said, putting her hand on Scarlet's shoulder and smiling at her. "You will have forever to be dead, so you might as well live first." she told the shapeshifter, "If that is not what you want, then do not fear death, and fight bravely for our cause. Perhaps you will be rewarded with what you want most of all."

Alexei Sanders | Witch________
    "Whenever is fine with me, maybe we should go dry off though." Alexei said, tapping the key against his thigh rapidly, a nervous habit he often started without noticing. Stilling his hand, he slipped the key into his coat pocket. "An hour or so?" he questioned, thinking that was probably an appropriate amount of time to wash up and dry off. The rain pounded on the roof of the inn, and a warm bath was starting to look really good.
jules_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kara Danvers » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:54 am

Bolt// Human Form// Alexei//Inn//Neutral
Bolt nodded and replied "I'd better go dry off, see you in an hour." He gave a wave and walked away. Bolt walked through the hallway looking for room 114, once he found it, he unlocked the door. He walked inside the room and shut the door, locking it. He put the drapes over the window and started the bath. Bolt shed his damp clothes and hopped into his warm bath.

YOU WILL LOSE YOUR WAY MANY TIMES

S U P E R G I R L

THERE IS NO CORRECT
PATH IN LIFE
BRAVE GIRL YOU
ALWAYS WERE

WHAT'S IMPORTANT IS THAT YOU FIND YOUR WAY BACK TO THE
Kara Danvers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:00 pm

(Again, sorry for the inactivity. Also, I don't think I'll be roleplaying with Fava or Ravic anymore. I don't exactly have a use for Fava, and Ravic just seems to be a little too anti-social to fit in anywhere. So if you accept him, I'll play this guy instead:)

Username;; G R I M O I R E
Name;; "You couldn't possibly pronounce my name in your tongue, for it is in Old Draconic... But you can call me Tezcacoatl."
Gender;; "I would eat you if you didn't look stringy. I'm a male, thank you."
Age;; "I stopped counting at 178,629,540."
Species;; "I am a dragon, O Blind One."
Side;; "After my awakening a year ago, I allied myself with the Queen as a welcome-gift. Although, I am not a dog to be called to do her bidding. It may seem complicated, but I side myself with none, so you may call me neutral, but I help the Kingdom in their time of need and try to correct some of their mistakes when they happen to make one."
Position;; "As I said before, I am Neutral, but I help the Queen."
Personality;; Tezcacoatl is very wise and vey old-fashioned. He believes that a war is to be fought without hesitation. He is very prideful, and if he is insulted enough to bother him, he will challenge you, no matter how "high-up" you are. Despite all this, he can still be a very loyal and dedicated friend. He is one of the few dragons that does not have a human form and he is proud of that. "Why would you shed your scales for soft human flesh?" Is normally his reply when asked if he could shapeshift. He gladly offers advice to younger beings, but has a sharp tongue.
History;; "One question haunts and hurts..." He shakes his head in an irritated fashion. "Too much... Too much to mention."
Relations;; Meet him.
Other;; N/A

"нσησя ιѕ α ƒσσℓ'ѕ ρяιzє. gℓσяу ιѕ σƒ ησ υѕє тσ тнє ∂єα∂."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

Current Mood: Pneumonia. Blahh.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me