~Iη.YOᏌR.WιᏞDєST.ᎠяEᎪMѕ~ Fantasy Horse Role-play ~Accepting~

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

~Iη.YOᏌR.WιᏞDєST.ᎠяEᎪMѕ~ Fantasy Horse Role-play ~Accepting~

Postby five.six.seven » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:19 am

~ Only in your widest dreams, would you see a creature like me ~ Only in your wildest dreams could a creature like me be ~

Last edited by five.six.seven on Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
five.six.seven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Beginning

Postby five.six.seven » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:47 pm

On a large island, far from the contact of man, lived creatures man thought only existed in their imaginations. The inhabitants of this isle were ruled by two special creatures-a unicorn, and a pegasus. The unicorn had a coat the colour of snow, with a pale gray mane and a brilliant silver horn. His name was Niveus. The pegasus was get black, with large feathered wings and a mane the colour of the blackest of nights. Her name was Nyeusi. The two lived in harmony, ruling over their separate lands. Like all creatures, Niveus and Nyeusi did not live forever. When the peace-keepers of the lands left, fights began more frequently, as there was no one to stop them. The pegasi and unicorns decided they must choose a new leader, but both sides only wanted one, and one of their own members. Soon, both sides became very territorial, fighting whenever they met. Both sides ruled their part of the island. So what will you do? Will you become the next leader and make peace with the other side? Will you continue to fight with the enemy? Or do you have a plan of your very own? Only you can choose your destiny.
Last edited by five.six.seven on Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
five.six.seven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules of the herd and roleplay

Postby five.six.seven » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:51 pm

The herds' rules;
Credit to M A T R Y O S H K A for most of these rules-some have been added/changed/removed to fit this roleplay.

~A band, or herd of horses consists of a single stallion and a few mares and foals. Once a filly or colt becomes two years old, they are kicked out of their herd to prevent inbreeding though sometimes fillies are allowed to stay longer.

~Lead mares are not the stallion's favorite and are not chosen by the stallion. The lead mare is the most dominant mare, usually the oldest though younger mares can fight the lead mare for the position. Lead mares can push other mares and foals around, they get to drink first from water holes, lead the herd to new places and even kick out mares that they do not like. They are above the lead stallion in dominance, they lead the herd while the stallion protects, covers and adds more mares into the band.

~Stallions mate with all or most mares in his herd once they come into heat, and the mare will give birth in 3 months(Regular horses wait 11 months until birth, but since these are fantasy creatures, rules can be changed) to a single foal and even twins, though twins are extremely rare and may die if born in the wild as they tend to be weaker than a single foal, and there is also a chance of the mare dying if twins are born. (I will allow the birth of twins every 2 roleplay years, and one will most likely die.)

~Mares may go into heat in Spring and Summer, sometimes in Autumn and never during Winter.

~Snaking is when a stallion lowers his head, pins his ears and runs/flys behind a mare, sometimes nipping but is mostly just running/flying close to them. This causes mares, foals, and sometimes even younger stallions to move in a certain direction and is used to bring a herd to another place or to steal mares from a herd. Mares always to go where the stallions want them to go and will hardly fight back, but when they do there is not much they can do since stallions are stronger and can usually get them to go to a certain area quickly and easily. This is used when moving their herd or bring a mare to the herd. Snaking is very normal and mares do not hate stallions for doing it, though they don't like it either.

~Herds may consist from 1-6 mares but it is possible to have larger herds.

~A Bachelor is a stallion who does not have a herd and will often try to court and snake lone mares or mares from another herd. Stallions don't often start herds until they are at least 5, when they are strong enough to keep a few mares and will stay with other bachelors until they gain a mare.
~Lone horses cannot survive in the winter and must be with others, either in a herd or in a band of bachelor stallions or they will surely die.

~Though it is not common, a stallion will sometimes kill a foal if it is not his or if he senses that there is something wrong with it. He would do this to make sure only his bloodlines will spread and if the foal has a disability then it will make the entire herd from moving fast enough.

~Mares will rarely nurse a foal that is not their's, there are few that may take in a foal, but most usually just ignore the foal, even if it it's dam is dead and It is not weaned. Older mares that can no longer produce foal's will sometimes try to steal foals from other mares. If this happens, a stallion can't and will not do anything about it. The mother can try to take her foal back, but if she fails the foal will die, unless it has been weaned, which is much less likely.

~The unicorn herds and pegasus herds are in separate areas, though the may meet, in which case there is a good chance there wil bee a fight, though not a full-out war.

~The herds have rankings-whichever herd is largest will be the leading group at the time, with the stallion who leads the herd, also the leader of the species he is. For example, if there were 3 unicorn herds, and one had 3 mares, one had had 7 mares and one had 4 mares, the herd with 7 mares would be the top herd. Stallions can challenge the lead stallion and take his place as leader as well as all of his mares. A random generator will be used to see who wins, unless the two owners of the herds have made a specific agreement.

~A stallion with or without any mares can challenge any herd stallion to a fight (which will not be very violent[don't go into detail about injuries, and the stallions won't be trying to kill each-other, only chase the other away), keep in mind) at any time, as long as the one to be challenged is online, and will be online till the end of the fight. Whoever wins will take all of the mares and foals of the other stallion.

The roleplay's rules;
~All ChickenSmoothie rules apply, of course.

~Since this is a Semi-Lit roleplay, 3 lines minimum.

~If you have writers block, just write 3 short lines, and mention you have it-also, don't say you have writers block every time you post.

~Drama is encouraged, but keep in mind this is a realistic roleplay, so don't go crazy with flying honey badgers, please!

~Fade to black when mating and birthing.

~Try to keep the roleplay PG13!

~You can talk a little, but not a lot. You can tell other horses what your characters name is, but don't be like "Nice weather we're having," or "Hello, would you like to come graze with me?" The first one is pointless-if your character is trying to make light conversation or something, the could just look around awkwardly or paw at the ground awkwardly. The second one could be described like this: Fern looked over at Jewel, and tilted her head slightly as if to say "Come and graze with me." If you have questions about this rule, just let me know or show me the line you want to send-I'll tell you if its acceptable or if and how you should put it into an action. This is a good website for horse actions and meanings.

~I'd prefer you didn't come into the roleplay with a foal-if you really want to have a foal, make it one that was already weaned.

~Correct spelling and grammar at all times-if you have trouble with speaking English, please let me know so I know you aren't being lazy.

~Don't use human names such as Kate or Joel-Hope, for example, is fine because its not just a human name. Also, no references to book or movie titles, as they are human as well.

~Try to keep the unicorns/pegasus' coats a mostly natural colour, such as brown, black, whites, etc. Some unatural colours are ok, such as a white pegasus with a rainbow tint on only it's wings, or a brown flea-bitten unicorn with red stripes in it's mane.

~Feel free to PM me any questions, I don't bite :3
Last edited by five.six.seven on Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
five.six.seven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Form

Postby five.six.seven » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:56 pm

Form:
This is a basic skeleton, please pretty it up a bit, and add things if you'd like. Feel free to use your own form. Everything on here is required, except for the song lyrics. Those really would be preferred, but you don't need them. Can't find a song that suits them, but want song lyrics? Write four lines(they don't have to be long, 4 word minimum, 10 word maximum) or more, four being the minimum, and 8 paragraphs is the maximum. Feel free to scatter them around the form to make it look nice. If you are in a rush, just post the form, and you are free to edit any time after, just remember to put "Unfinished" in the Anything else? section until you are done! :)
Code: Select all
[center]~PUT IMAGE HERE~
[color=#FFBF00][size=85][i]~tip of the iceberg~[/i][/size]
Name;
Nickname;
Age;
Gender;
Breed; [Unicorn or Pegasus]
[size=85][i]~digging down~[/i][/size]
Personality; [NO get to know him/her or will be rp'd. If you want to keep it more of a surprise, write 5 adjectives to describe them, and it has to be in a sentence.]
History; [Just a short one will do, but make sure that you write from birth till present-minimum 3 sentences of about 5 words-not hard]
[i][size=85]~at the bottom~[/size][/i]
Sire; [Make up a name-feel free to have your character be named after his/her parents]
Dam; [Make up a name-feel free to have your character be named after his/her parents]
[size=85][i]~scratching the sides~[/i][/size]
Song lyrics;
Anything else?; [Could be questions, comments, or anything else. Not required, you can delete this if you want.][/color][/center]
Last edited by five.six.seven on Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
five.six.seven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Herds

Postby five.six.seven » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:00 pm

Herds;

Herd 1:
---
Band Stallion;

Plesx Nepko~Ŝäŀмõń Ŵĭśħ~Form on page-1~U
Lead mare;
Horse~Username~Form on page-#
Mares;
Lotus~Nanook;~Form on page-3~U
Foals;
Horse~Username~Form on page-#~Mother

Herd 2:
---
Band Stallion;

Azhar~Amy12250~Form on page-4~U
Lead mare;
Horse~Username~Form on page-#
Mares;
Scarlet Nepko~Ŝäŀмõń Ŵĭśħ~Form on page-1~U
Foals;
Horse~Username~Form on page-#~Mother

Bachelors;
---
Furcifur~56743ffl~Form on page-1~P
Sgath~DragonRidersOfPern~Form on page-4~P

Lone mares;
---
Juliet~Amy12250~Form on page-4~P
Demetria~adventuretimefan~Form on page-4~P
Last edited by five.six.seven on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
five.six.seven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My characters

Postby five.six.seven » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:02 pm

My characters;

Images are not mine, they belong to their rightful owners.

~tip of the iceberg~
Name; "The name's Furcifer, and it means Rascal."
Nickname; "I don't have one, but you can always give me one."
Age; "I'm 5 and a half years of age."
Gender; "Stallion, obviously."
Breed; "Pegasus."

~digging down~
Personality; "I'm mischievous and bold, with no fear of other stallions. I have weak social skills, so I may have to resort to snaking-but I'll try to talk with the mares first. I'm very quick witted and sometimes very playful, loving to run and jump around the fields. I can be a bit of a lonely soul, and I like to have the company of others around. I'm not very strong, even though I try to act tough sometimes."
History; "I was born in a herd of only 3 horses-my father, mother, and another mare, who had not been in heat when she joined the herd, so she hadn't been covered and had not given birth, leaving me to be the only foal. I grew quickly, though I almost died during my first winter, when I fell down in a blizzard, and was buried by snow. My dam soon found me, but I was still absolutely freezing. Luckily I still survived. My father was the one to teach me how to fly, and he made a great teacher for a rambunctious and playful foal like I was. My herd would often travel by foot, but I would glide above them, spiraling and diving through the sky. Since my herd was so small, my father let me stay in it until I was 4 years old, though he made sure the other 3 mares, two that had joined in my second year of life, were always far away from me, so I usually stayed with my mother. When I reached four years of age, my father chased me out of the herd. I wasn't angry, as I wanted my own herd. I managed to snake mares every once in awhile, but a larger, more experienced stallion always stole them from me, or fought me. I never won, leaving me a bachelor again and again. I'm still on the lookout for mares."

~at the bottom~
Sire; "Corylo, meaning Hazel."
Dam; "Salix, meaning Williow."

~scratching the sides~
Song lyrics;
If you're lost and alone
Or you're sinking like a stone.
Carry on.
May your past be the sound
Of your feet upon the ground.
Carry on.

~tip of the iceberg~
Name;
Nickname;
Age;
Gender;
Breed; [Unicorn or Pegasus]
~digging down~
Personality; [NO get to know him/her or will be rp'd. If you want to keep it more of a surprise, write 5 adjectives to describe them, and it has to be in a sentence.]
History; [Just a short one will do, but make sure that you write from birth till present-minimum 3 sentences of about 5 words-not hard]
~at the bottom~
Sire; [Make up a name-feel free to have your character be named after his/her parents]
Dam; [Make up a name-feel free to have your character be named after his/her parents]
~scratching the sides~
Song lyrics;
Anything else?; [Could be questions, comments, or anything else. Not required, you can delete this if you want.]
WIP

Posting is open~
Last edited by five.six.seven on Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
five.six.seven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Iη.YOᏌR.WιᏞDєST.ᎠяEᎪMѕ~ Fantasy Horse Role-play ~Accept

Postby suds » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:41 pm

~Tip of the Iceberg~
Name; "Scarlet. Scarlet Nepko. But please, call me Scarlet."
Nickname; "Scar. Yeah, dad calls me Neppy. I have a last name, unlike others."
Age; "Three years old."
Gender; "Female you stupid prick!"
Breed; "Hm, oh, I have WINGS! I MUST be a PEGASUS! Right?!" Unicorn.

~Digging Down~
Personality; Scarlet is a fighter, rough and tough. If angered she'll give you a good kick in the jaw.
When Scarlet is calm and collected, she'll be quiet and smile a bit. The only way to really get her angered is to ask why she's blood-red and not normal-colored. She was born with it, and loved to hide behind her father when she was young.
History; Scarlet was born in a war, her mother protecting her. Scarlet survived when the war ended, her mother dying of sickness. Scarlet's father was the captain, and luckily survived. Her father, Plesx, took care of her, teaching her how to fight. Now, he's a handsome stallion who is opening a herd. Of course Scarlet will be in it, but wont give off any offspring of her father.

~At the Bottom~
Sire; Plesx
Dam; Cacoqi

~Scratching the Sides~
Song lyrics;
Devils inside her
The devils inside her
Green eyes, red hair, long legs

Song; Green Eyes, Red Hair [X]
Anything else?; I'm sorry the History and Personality is so short! >.<
I'll try to add on to it later.. c:
Father is next~
Last edited by suds on Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:05 am, edited 4 times in total.
suds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby suds » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:19 pm

~Tip of the Iceberg~
Name; "Ah, greetings. I am Plesx Nepko."
Nickname; "Not really, unless you create one for me. I prefer you call me by my first name."
Age; "Five."
Gender; "I'm male."
Breed; "I'm a unicorn."

~Digging Down~
Personality; Plesx is calm, strong, handsome and protective. He's never angered, unless his herd is injured or bullied. He has a deep voice, though he's very tall, and bulky. He has scars all over his face from the war, though they are hidden.
History; Plesx was in a war, using his horn to stab the other breed. During that time sudden darkness had captured his heart, and he had no mercy. When his mate died of sickness close to the end of the war, and he had to protect his daughter, still fighting, he snapped out of it. When the war was over, he took Scarlet, his daughter, as far away as possible. He's starting his own herd, though Scarlet will give off no offspring, and may leave soon.

~At the Bottom~
Sire; Daicvi
Dam; Wvixdov

~Scratching the Sides~
Song lyrics;
Cause your hands may be strong but the feeling's all wrong
Your heart is as black as night
I don't know why you came along at such a perfect time
But if I let you hang around I'm bound to lose my mind

Song; Your Heart Is As Black As Night [X]
Anything else?; Cx Nope~
Last edited by suds on Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
suds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby five.six.seven » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:36 am

(Sorry, but a unicorn can't be the father of a pegasus, because the two species do not become mates in this roleplay-you can change the species of one of them if you want Plesx to still be Scarlet;' father. Otherwise, I like the forms so far! Just an idea, but maybe Scarlet should join another stallions herd at some point, as it is uncommon for a mare to stay in her fathers herd for a long time. It's your choice, but I think it would mean more mares for other people who join in the future. Also, I like Plesx's picture, I was considering using that myself!)
◤═════【】═════◥

◣═════【】═════◢

Image♦⚯♦Image]♦⚯♦Image♦⚯♦Image♦⚯♦Image♦⚯♦Image
five.six.seven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me