Solarin pack(Accepting)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Solarin pack(Accepting)

Postby Nomundari » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:05 pm

Firelight folf wrote:
Nomundari wrote:am I accepted

(Yes you are. Your the Jester. Is that Mangle on your avatar?)

No Its Puppet/Marionnette

My fav roleplay please join:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3116674
Nomundari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:07 pm

(Creepy)

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/75I6UkBZT8o/maxresdefault.jpg

Name: Spock

Nickname: Fireheart

Solarin?: Yes

Sexuality: Straight

Fur color: Brown now a golden orange

Eye color: Black with amber spots

Personality: Playful, kind, watchful, noble, loyal.

Likes: Pups, being with Goldenstar, dragons, helping others.

Dislikes: anyone who threatens pups and the queen.

Dragon companion and info (Only for Solarins): Fuchsia a pinkish red dragon that is curious, playful, and brave with some mischief.

History: Was a tiny pup abandoned in the woods. Until he found a momma and a friend. Then a mean wolf killed his mother and was going to be killed too until a golden pup came to his rescue and they ran away together to be friends in a pack.

Rank: A little bit of everything but mostly he's a secret keeper to Goldenstar.

Crush: Open

Gg/Bf: None

Mate: None

Pups: Would love some

Theme song: Wip
Last edited by Firelight folf on Wed May 24, 2017 8:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Don't worry, I'm a friend
Please join
Wolves of incarnation Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3818142
Fox mobs of Chicago
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3876391&p=120121837#p120121837
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbow; » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:37 pm

Name: emberflight
Nickname: ember
Solarin?: yes!
Sexuality: homosexual
Fur color: a very small, slim golden wolf with a white stomach and muzzle. has black ears and streaks throughout fur
Eye color: amber
Personality: being a fairly young herald, he's rather skittish. he's very very fast due to his small size and loves to run. he's very good at listening and always listening to orders.
Dislikes: loud noises, being away from his dragon
Dragon companion and info: night is ember's dragon. as ember's still young, so is night and ember can't ride on him just yet, but the two are almost always together. night likes to fly while ember runs and they have races.
History: ember's parents abandoned him due to his small size when he was done suckling. night, being a newly hatched dragon, was attracted to the solarin pup and they managed to bond. once ember was old enough to be an apprentice, he went back to the kingdom. the old king decided to take him in and train him as a herald because of his small size. he has been living there with night ever since.
Crush: open
Gg/Bf: n/a
Mate: n/a
Pups: n/a
Theme song: you're gonna go far kid - the offspring

xxxℝ𝔸𝕀ℕ𝕊

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hey! i'm rainbow;, but you can
call me coda! i like to draw, sing
and rp and i'm trying to collect
every pet in the game!

th - carrd - dA - ©

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝕒𝕘𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕔

rainbow;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbow; » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:54 pm

Name: blazingfur
Nickname: blazing or blaze
Solarin?: yes!
Sexuality: heterosexual
Fur color: a strong, large orange and cream wolf
Eye color: blue
Personality: blaze is confident in herself, knowing her abilities and understanding how things work. she wants to get closer to the queen, wanting to work her way up in the ranks.
Dislikes: being underestimated
Dragon companion and info: blaze's dragon is regal. blaze likes to decorate her with flowers and crystals. regal is a large, snobby dragon who thinks she deserves the world, but will do anything for blaze.
History: not a whole lot. blaze is just a regular solarin wolf
Crush: open
Gg/Bf: n/a
Mate: n/a
Pups: n/a
Theme song: messidona - driver friendly

xxxℝ𝔸𝕀ℕ𝕊

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
every pet in the game!

th - carrd - dA - ©

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝕒𝕘𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕔

rainbow;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenshadowRose » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:57 pm

[removed]

Name: RavenShadow

Nickname:Raven, Darkla

Solarin?: Yes, born to the pack.

Sexuality: bisexual

Fur color: Black with red patterns.

Eye color: Dark blue

Personality: Shes shy and reserved when you meet her, but once she trusts you, shes a sassy and playful flirter.

Dislikes: Rogues

Dragon companion and info (Only for Solarins): A black and dark blue Western dragon, named Midnight Moon.

History: She was born to a red Solarin wolf and a black rogue. She was always bullied for being different, but that never hurt her personality, shes always been a nice female.

Crush: open(maybe Red Shadow)

Gg/Bf: none yet

Mate:none yet

Pups: nope

Theme song: Angel of Darkness
Last edited by sun on Thu May 11, 2017 2:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Removed art theft.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:16 am

(Your all accepted)

Goldenstar/Queen/In castle/Tags: open
She looked out of a window to watch her kingdom.

Spock/Secret keeper/Outside the kingdom's walls/Tags: open

He was hunting.
Please join
Fox mobs of Chicago
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xintea » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:25 pm

Name: Grimora

Nickname: Moore

Solarin?: None

Sexuality: Heterosexual (straight)

Fur color: Her base fur is grey, her underside is a light grey(ish) brown. Her eyes are a cold, icy blue, and 3 scar marks on her left cheek (see backstory)

Eye color: (Icy Blue)

Personality: Grimora can be seen as heavyhearted, not optimistic, and very serious. She however, is soft towards family, and trusts her highest Knights. If she respects you she will throw herself in front of a bullet to save you.

Likes:Grey, loves to be with her family, she will gladly get into a drinking contest with you. (When Grimora is tipsy, she is dangerous, and should be avoided)

Dislikes: Being unloyal, bright colors, rule breakers, and anyone who is better at her in a drinking competition.

Dragon companion and info (Only for Solarins): Nope

History: The pattering on the roof was getting louder, and the thrums filled her ears with the sound of water hitting soft hay. Patter.. Patter... Her ears flicked back to the sound of her mother in the kitchen. Clank... Clank... knives crashing to the ground. "ugh!" Her mother exclaimed as her neatly made kitchen crashed to the ground. I felt my legs lifting me off the ground, and I walked toward my mother. It wasn't a far distance, their cottage was small. Small spatters of blood on the ground. They led to a prancing wolf, her paws hopping madly to avoid the knives. "Moore, can you get these?" Her mother said between small gasps for breath. She nodded. It was no use, her mother was too busy dodging. She slowly picked up the knives carefully with her mouth. Before she could do anything the door slammed open. "Thugs!" Her mother growled, stopping, and stepping on a knife. She sucked in a breath. Grimora scrunched her snout and growled. " Moore, go out the backdoor... get out!" Her mother commanded. Moore didnt need further instructions, as she bolted for the door. Her soft pads felt wet mud underneath them as the wolves thundered in. She slipped, and fell into the mud. It clung to her soft fur. She began to get up as she saw a black wolf above her, smiling.
"Need help there?" His voice was gravely, and his yellowish teeth gleamed in the night. The pup saw it best when lightning flashed, revealing sharp canines there. She began to bolt, but she wasn't moving. The wolf had picked her up by the scruff. Using her small razor-like claws, she scratched the wolfs face. " Aurgh!" He yelped in anger. " Come back you little rat!" He said after recovering. She couldn't even notice the rain anymore. It was drowned by her own instinct to survive. Something clicked in her mind as she thought of her brother and mother. They were back at the house. She stopped in her tracks, using her claws to stop herself. It wasn't pretty, she slipped in a circle. Looking around, she could find a small shrub to hide in. She bolted for it, slipping on the wet mud from time to time. After a small amount of time, the wolf was there in the clearing. He looked around for her and yelled " No use in hidin'! I'll find you and you'll be sorry!" The small grey pup sucked in a breath. She pounced and something in her mind told her to go go go. She pounced on his back like a small raccoon trying to get up a tree. Grimora dug her claws into his thick hide and felt a warm liquid seethe from his wound. "Auuuurrghh!" He yelled in pain. He bucked furiously, slipping on the wet mud. The pup held on for her life. He suddenly threw himself to the ground with a sudden force. She lost her grip and skid across the soaked dirt. "That's... right!" He sounded like he was losing his mind. He stomped towards her, sending up splatters of mud. Moore closed her eyes. The black wolf grabbed her with one paw, and slashed across her face with the other.
"Yip!" Grimora yelped in pain. She winced her eyes open, and used the mud on her paws to lather it onto his own face. The mud seeped into his small scratches she had given him before. He dropped her. This was her moment. She didn't hesitate. Opening her small jaws she pushed down as hard as she could onto his neck, hopefully where the vein was. She had hit it. The black wolf screamed in pain and fell to the ground. His eyes lulled to one side of his head. All those years of being nut farmers, and cracking them had payed off. She sat there for a bit. Adrenaline soon pushed her back to her house. The rain hounded down onto her back like small daggers. She kept going. The grey pup shoved her way through the back door, and the two thieves who had came in the front door were gone. The ice blue eyes pierced the small room. She saw her mothers mangled body, the knives she had dropped were lodged into her side. Grimora screamed. She screamed for a while. Soon her throat was raw with pain, and a paw was on her shoulder. Patter... patter... the noise once so comforting only reminded her of her mother commanding her to run. She looked over her shoulder. Her brother, Roarin stood there.
"I could have saved her." He looked down
"You could have saved mom..." Her voice was weak and cracking.
"Yes." He replied unevenly tears forming. "I froze... mom told me to hide... I couldn't... they took everything." She tackled him and ran to her room. (at this point in the story I was too immersed. i.i)

1 and a half years later. . .
The grey she-wolf stood there. Her paws shoulder lengths apart.
"Formation!" A loud wolf barked. Hundreds of paws shifting could be heard. "Good." The commander told them. "Here you will become soldiers. No more prancing about like pups!" A small chuckle could be heard. Grimora couldn't hide it. " Who did that!" He barked.
"I did sir!" She said,in a clear cool voice.
"You find this funny?" He said angrily in her face.
" I do sir." She said cooly.
"Funny one? You are a Private. barely one. you have no right to talk to me like that! And with that attitude you'll be gone after the first week. Nevertheless a higher rank than me." He said into her ear. Grimora stifled a grin. She hid it perfectly. He walked away. She would be a higher rank than him. And she'd tell him what to do.
(Needed to end it XD could have gone on forever.)

Crush: None (Yet)

Gg/Bf: None (Yet)

Mate: None (Yet)

Pups: None (Yet)

Theme song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgmpWkUcpjo (Skillet luver <3)

Li'l bit of this, they both work :) :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B58OBfM-8A4

Hey so I'll make art for her if I'm accepted C:

'every heart but mine'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxshe/her
Xintea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:00 pm

(Lol I don't think that's how the knights work XD anyway your accepted)
Please join
Fox mobs of Chicago
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xintea » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:05 pm

(It is C; there are academy's where they are trained. and there are training instructors I study history, its fascinating. Took inspiration from the army and attack on titan. cuz I love em both <3 oh yeah, and now i can sketch her C:)

'every heart but mine'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxshe/her
Xintea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbow; » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:09 pm

𝕖 𝕞 𝕓 𝕖 𝕣 𝕗 𝕝 𝕚 𝕘 𝕙 𝕥
ember/male/herald/homosexual/15 moons/night/crush;open/tags;open

ember was with night, running through the kingdom and racing the dragon. he glanced up, panting and seeing night just above him, lowering his head and pushing harder. he dug his claws into the ground and pushed himself further forwards, bursting into the castle and skidding to a stop, panting. he looked up as night swooped in above him and laughed.
"i won!"

𝕓 𝕝 𝕒 𝕫 𝕚 𝕟 𝕘 𝕗 𝕦 𝕣
blaze or blazing/female/hunter/heterosexual/26 moons/regal/crush;open/tags;spock

blaze padded through the forest, hunting. sniffing the air, she smelled another wolf and slowly padded forwards. she kept walking before seeing spock and relaxing.
"hello!"

xxxℝ𝔸𝕀ℕ𝕊

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
every pet in the game!

th - carrd - dA - ©

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝕒𝕘𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕔

rainbow;

My pets