The Clan Divided Role-Play(Open)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Treacheries of The Divided Clan Role-Play{Full}

Postby honeysageandmagic » Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:21 pm

tags- n/a

Willowdrift rushed back to med cave with the herbs that she picked. She briefly wondered if she should even venture back out to the river like she planned to, but decided to stay just in case someone needed her help.

honeysageandmagic | she/her | commissions open
Toyhouse | Gifts | Tumblr |
falling in love with the world one day at a time<3
honeysageandmagic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amyloid » Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:32 pm

Almondpaw

Almondpaw woke up, but couldn't find Aurorapaw anywhere. He started to panic a little, and looked all over the camp for her, but with no luck. Suddenly, he bumped into Willowdrift at the Med-cat den. He asked in a panicked voice: "He...Hey Willowdrift, have you seen Aurorapaw? I've just been sleeping for a while and now she's gone. I don't know where she is right now." Almondpaw wasn't very familiar with Willowdrift, but he knew she was a nice cat. He was sure she would at least try to help him.
Hi there! Call me Amy. I'm usually active!
Amyloid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeysageandmagic » Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:27 am

Tags- almondpaw

“I haven’t seen her, do you need my help looking?” Willowdrift could see that he was frantic with worry.

honeysageandmagic | she/her | commissions open
Toyhouse | Gifts | Tumblr |
falling in love with the world one day at a time<3
honeysageandmagic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:42 am

~ S w e e t n e c t a r ~
Almondpaw

*Sweetnectar hopped into camp. Shaking out his fur, he became cat again. He coughed, a frog hopping out from his throat. It was normal after he changed out of a badger. He raised his head to see Almondpaw frantically looking around for something* "What's wrong, Almond?" *He murmured quietly*

~ P r i c k l e s ~
OPEN

*Prickles looked at his paws. He didn't know what to do anymore... he didn't want to go back to his burrow, but he also didn't want to become a fatherly figure. He shivered, standing up* I'll just.. sleep in a different den than Rosethirn and her kits... I mean; our kits *It felt weird to think about, so when he stood, he began to walk slowly, not wanting to be noticed by anyone, her took a different route to camp. Manoeuvring around trees, he found some vines that were ripped out of one of the sides of the caves. He slinked into it before he walked into the warrior's den. He plopped into one of the many numerous nests, before setting his head down*
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??
Hello there. You might know me. That is all.

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:39 am

Fennec/Female/Rogue/15/Open/ Tags: FlutteringGaze, RoseThorn
The she-cat had watched the sisters silently though she remained quiet as Rosethorn left and FlutteringGaze started to sob quietly... She let the she-cat cry until FlutteringGaze whipped around claiming she didn't need her sister and wanted to head to the barn. "Yes I agree we should leave though she is your sister and youwill remember her even if you bury those memories in the long run." she mewed rather blandly gold and blue eyes shifting the path ahead of her as she took a few steps in the direction of the barn letting the other she-cat know they were to be going.

Pumpkin/Female/Nettle/warrior/25/DroopingRose/Tags: DroopingRose
Pumpkinstrike purred as she hesitantly dipped a paw in the water squeezing her eyes shut as the memory of her head being shoved under water played through her mind though she was quick to try and shake the looming feeling of doom that would never come...

Vine/Female/Nettle/Leader/30 moons/Crumpet/Tags: Crumpet, SmokeFeather
Vine'star watched as Crumpet backed away a bit of pain in her heart as he was no longer close to her. "Moon, Smokefeather. Once back at the clan I'll hold a meeting it's time Prickles gets a true warrior name or leave and you will both be assigned a few cats to keep a close eye on you guys. You won't be allowed to leave camp on your own until it's known you are trusted. Understood?" she mewed blandly green eyes narrowed intimidatingly on the she-cats.
─────────────────────
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:00 am

~ C r u m p e t ~
Vinestar, Smokefeather, Chasingmoon

*Crumpet flicked his tail, waiting for answer from both the she-cats*

~ F l u t t e r i n g a z e ~
Fennec fox

*Flutteringaze let out a long sigh* "I guess your right, Fennec fox." *She dipped her head lightly as if she was ready to go to the barn*

~ D r o o p i n g r o s e ~
Pumpkinstrike

*She walked up to the side of the sore, and also dipped her paw in. Droopingrose gave a small, reassuring smile to Pumpkinstrike*
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:04 am

MossPaw

The apprentice had been quietly cleaning the nest - and by extension the den - when there'd been immense and sudden pain. Not on HER behalf, but... the scream. She whips around to stare, her eyes wide and almost immediately sees the poor kit.

"Oh no!" Is mewed in horror, her voice thick with emotion; theres only One cat in the whole wide world who can fix this. Her father. She shivers all over but despite her otherwise pushover personality the has a spine of steel when it comes to kits. Would RoseThorn kill her? No... she'd kill HAVOCKIT. And then VineStar would kill her. Kill them all. Her breath shutters a moment, because other than the night of the snake attack she hasn't been cared for. She could... she doesn't have a choice. "Havockit, i - " they wouldn't want to leave their mother (even if she's a monster who cares very little for her kits' wellbeing) "you understand that ____ is hurt, right?" Is choked. Her round ears flicker to and fro, desperate to not be overheard. "And if I don't... do... something... they'll likely die. " Her heart hammers in her chest as she tries to comfort the kit with soft caresses. She can't leave any of these kits here.... no... they'd TALK. Someone would know.

There's a leftover rabbit pelt from some queens' meal, and it's not in poor shape. Yes, that would do. She swallows and carefully loads each of RoseThorns' four kits into it, mindful of the injury. Is she seriously considering-

Absolutely.

Her heart hammers in her chest. "I love you Havockit. Come with me, please. " no matter that if she's caught she'd be murdered.. (if only to cover up the ... the... the accident .

------

HoneyGlow

The date with MushroomClaw had gone AMAZINGLY .. but he hasn't kissed her. It's been their what, fourth date? She sighs and stares at the sky, she'd already hunted, and eaten (though prey taists like dirt. ) The pretty reverse pelted Bengal blinks her golden eyes and frowns. Maybe he doesn't like her? Maybe. She sighs and climbs down from the tree.

Walking through the forest she comes across a scent. Then, after following it a bit she comes across a kit. The kit who faintly scents of BitterSweet. Why is she out here?? "Hello?" Is asked to StarlingKit. "My name is HoneyGlow. Are you lost?"

---------

FallenRains/Star

He's exhausted, but the healer turns towards the yell of the stranger, "my name is FallenStar. " Is said in greeting as he seems to appear from the shadows, his pelt is perfect camouflage. The silvery cat stands silently before this... resurrected he-cat, inhaling his scent. "Hello Rising," is greeted warmly, "I remember you." Though he'd been a kit...

The warrior who had been needed to act as the leader to Equanimity Clan pauses; "how did you die?" Though there are signs of pain that his so-called gift reminds him of, nagging in his head, burning in his muscles, shattering bones - Dontletthemdie.Cantletthemdie.PleaseSTARClan!! he takes a deep breath, "welcome to Equanimity Clan. What exactly are you offering should we allow you to stay RisingSun?"

It's a standard question, one he has to ask - has no choice but to ask. Hes..He's... so lonely... and STARCLAN are shouting... "well, RisingSun?"

------

HoneyGlow

The she-cat exhales, the barn is too far for a kit. "May I take you home then? It'll be faster." Is offered to StarlingKit kindly.

(Ps, I added a form for a he-cat by the name of SparrowClaw. Is he accepted?)

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:20 am

((Yes he is accepted!!))

Fennec/Female/Rogue/15/Open/ Tags: FlutteringGaze
As the barn came into view Fennecs gaze landed on the other she-cat her eyes holding a seriousness, "1. If you leave here you are to say nothing to any cat that even remotely smells of that retched clan, 2. You aren't to step foot on the roof or anything above the ground floor, 3. no drama or any sort of rude, and horrid behavior." she said waiting for the skinny she-cat to show she'd understood the rules and wouldn't break them.

Pumpkin/Female/Nettle/warrior/25/DroopingRose/Tags: Open

Mushroom/Male/Nettle/Warrior/17/Open/Tags: Open
the black tom stood at the abandoned two-leg den on the territory's edge once again, amber gaze narrowed on the broken down two-leg door. Plants seemed to have been trampled down and crushed like someone had been going in and out. No one else ever came her and Usually he killed off one or two plants to get through with his claws leaving enough to cause cats to struggle with getting through. He'd lost his sense of smell since the Mushrooms began to grow... Being without scent his ears remained perked listening for any signs of life within the abandoned two-leg den that was once his home.

Havoc/Non-Binary/Nettle/kit/4/Open/Tags: Mosspaw, other kits-
Havockits green eyes went wide their Mosspaws words muffled but as soon as she was rushing to get them out it all came crashing down. "I- I didn't mean to... I don't wanna leave mama... I promise it was an accident!" the kit wailed quietly.

Moon/Female/Nettle/Warrior/29/Open/Tags: Crumpet, Smokefeather
"SmokeFeather... Nice name, I feel as if I know you.. If NettleClan hasn't changed and you join I think we'd become swell friends." she mewed an odd cheerfulness in her voice as she had an almost sadistic smile on her face.

Sun/male/equanimity/Deputy/24/Open/Tags: FallenRains
"FallenRains... My death is unimportant right now and You know how I feel about Vine'stars rule... You know how I feel about the clan.. I wanted this. I'm glad to see you doing this and well I offer my support in anyway you like. I can organize patrols and I- well i can scent out good potential members! Honestly anything to make sure this goes well... Or at least give us a fighting chance if- no When Vine'star finds out.." he mewed it was obvious he'd been wanting a clan this... Wanting away from vine'star for so long...
─────────────────────
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:11 am

MossPaw

"I know sweetheart, I know. " She pauses in her movements to lick their ears and face comfortingly, "I know it was an accident. I know you wouldn't hurt anyone. I know you Havoc. I love you. " She purrs, "but if RoseThorn sees what happened to her kit... she won't listen. You understand that, right my darling?" Is gently prompted, "so I have to go or Brittlekit will most likely die, s-spine injuries are risky. But I know someone who can help." She swallows, "now HavocKit, I need you to do something for me, alright? You can't say where I've gone, or why." Her heart is hammering in her chest, "can you do that for me?"

The apprentice exhales slowly, drawing back from comforting the kit, "the clan... They're going to um say that i.. am stealing kits. That I'm a traitor to the clan HavocKit, and um... you can't argue with then. You can't tell them why I am taking BrittleKit and the others, because then they may hurt you. "

That's something she's terrified of, HavocKit being hurt. "I need you to understand. I have to do this, I have to take them away. Please, please don't say anything. If they ask you don't know anything. "

------->>

FallenRains

He almost doesn't correct the other cat on his name, "its star now, actually. FallenStar." Because even though he has no new lives to add to his own he knows that to have a clan they need some... familiarity. "And I'm naming you as deputy. "

He exhales a moment, "there are a few rules, no eating the hamsters- they'll kill you. No going above ground floor, or the roof. That's for all cats, and everyone has to be told those rules. Lastly, FennecFox is lending us her home, if she says something i want it listened to. "

------'>>

SparrowClaw

The humongous brown tomcat pads out of the shadows, "fox." He says to MushroomClaw, "it was in your nest." Because even if the other didn't see it... "ran it off." There's a crooked smile to his clanmate, but it doesn't reach his yellow eyes.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:49 am

WHAT? WILL REPLY LATER. CURRENTLY AT SCHOOL
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me