|Terminus| - (Semi-lit+ Canine RPG; Accepting!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: |Terminus| - (Semi-lit+ Canine RPG; Accepting!)

Postby Đɛαŧħғαƀℓɛ » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:46 am

Mason kept his distance as he watched the group of canines over a corpse of another. Near them was an unconscious bear, beat and scarred from the looks of it. It seemed they had a small window of opportunity before the beast came-to. He was relying on the kill of the bear to eat on its scraps, if any were left. His stomach growled at him for the thought of meat. Raw flesh always tasted foul to him but it was always better than rat meat. He licked his lips and found himself taking one step after another, getting closer to the bear. his mind must have thought it was dead and his hungry had gotten the better of him. Then he heard a shout very close side him. One of the dogs had yelled out in a higher tone and cause him to jump. Mason shook his head and finally realized how close he was to the still breathing bear. He jumped back with a yelp but quickly crouched and lowered his ears against his head, releasing a low growl. He knew it was probably best not to show hostility near other strays but since he had, though it was towards the bear, he could not stop and show a hint of weakness. He had had to compete for food with others for most his life. He wasn't sure about this group of dogs and how tolerant they would be about him--a small orphaned pup--being there near a potential meal.

There was only one thing different though. Most of the strays he saw around the city walked and hunted alone. Not once had he seen more than one or two dog that we not related work along side together. He allowed his muscles to loosen and backed away a few steps, stopping to to see their reactions to him.

{{ I don't know how accurate this is so sorry if I made a mistake }}

╔═════════════════════╗
She/Her || INFP || Artist
Dying Inside || Hermit

╚═════════════════════╝
Đɛαŧħғαƀℓɛ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teacup-old » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:07 pm

Username: Teacup
    Character Name: Ana
    Breed: Border Collie {X} German Shepherd {X} Labrador Retriever
    Appearance: {x}

Character Name: Scrappy
    Breed: Airediale Terrier {X} Labrador Retreiver

Character Name: Tammie {Another way to spell Tammy}
    Breed: Labrador Retriever {X} Unknown {X} Border Collie

Puppy Dog
Teacup-old

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toppyrocks » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:11 pm

((Marking, I think I'll join with two dogs later today if that's ok.))
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better, it's not."
-Dr. Suess

Toppyrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TealTea » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:41 am

Teacup wrote:
    Character Name: Ana
    Breed: Border Collie {X} German Shepherd {X} Labrador Retriever

Character Name: Scrappy
    Breed: Airediale Terrier {X} Labrador Retreiver

Character Name: Tammie {Another way to spell Tammy}
    Breed: Labrador Retriever {X} Unknown {X} Border Collie

Puppy Dog

Accepted. :D
ImageImage
TealTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teacup-old » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:53 am

Thank you. I'll post soon.
ImageImage
The girl you just called fat...she's overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly... she spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped... he is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars... he fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying... his mother is dying. Put this as your status if your against bullying.
Teacup-old

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teacup-old » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:25 pm

Tammie
Femme
The darkness touched her skin, the sun raising quickly. Soon it would be risen and she, too, would enter the city like many other dogs have. Her paws kicked some gravel as the sun was now visible, staring into her eyes. She began to pant, she was entering the city. Continueing to walk, a growing pain was inside her. She could hear a bear and a dog-no, a wolf-barking. Racing ahead, she was curious to know what was happening. Was anyone in danger? Tammie never liked anyone to be hurt and, as she reared the corner, she saw a menacing bear along with three other dogs, one femme running straight past her.

She low out a loud bark. It was so loud most would think it wouldn't come from a dog of her size. Running to bark at the bear, she ran behind it so the barking would confuse it. With two targets, it made the bear much more powerless. She glanced at the powerful wolf-dog. He must have been a hybrid. He seemed strong and well built along with his size. He obviously had wolf in him. It was clear in his eyes. You could see it. The way he moved, slinking along the ground, spotted wolf. His smell spotted dog and wolf. And his smaller size spotted dog. Wolves were much bigger.

Returning to her barking, she grabbed would of the bear's hind foot, shaking and ripping into his fur before letting go as he turned around and grabbing another limb.
Teacup-old

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sheppie » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:33 pm

((Hehe...The bear fell down a crevice but it killed a dog just before that. But that was a good post, right now Rosca is saying they should team up because they are wounded...Well Rosca really isn't...))
♥ Wonderful art from Neara ♥

Sheppie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teacup-old » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:44 pm

{ Aww, crap. That took me forever. Oh well, I guess I can have her sitting in the shadows, although I don't feel like re-writing it since it's 1 in the morning. }
ImageImage
The girl you just called fat...she's overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly... she spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped... he is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars... he fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying... his mother is dying. Put this as your status if your against bullying.
Teacup-old

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolvine » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:29 pm

A breeze blew through mountains, blowing the dog's red fur. The smell of blood hit his nostrils. Yellow eyes clicked open. Time for the hunt to begin. A loud howl echoed around the area. Fox turned and began to run towards where the smell was coming from.

Mersonas's ears flicked up. That howl... They where coming.

(Totally museless.)
Wolvine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ragemonster » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:04 am

Alice's ears flicked backward, hearing a bone-chilling howl. The rabids would be upon them soon if they didn't hurry. She jerked her head to the dog called Rosca, who was mercifully helping her carry the body of her brother, and set off in a steady trot in the opposite direction of the howling.
ragemonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me