The Eye Of The Hurricane- A Wolves RP {NOW ACCEPTING}

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Let's have a mini-drama while we wait!

Extreme Snowstorm
44%
Painful Sickness
33%
Shortage Of Prey
15%
Other (You MUST PM me your idea.)
7%

Total votes : 27

Re: The Eye Of The Hurricane- A Wolves RP {NOW ACCEPTING}

Postby DragonianFantasy » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:04 pm

Aaron|Demisexual|3 months|Mate/Crush:uh... |Tags: not directly to Akaya and Warrior |Mood: confused

Aaron eavesdropped the wolves, hidden in the entrance and making sure that snow didn't get on him. *What the heck? What are they doing?* he thought, never knowing what true affection is. (Hugs etc.) *I better get back to my spot.* Aaron sneaked back to the spot he previously laid in and waited. *What is she hiding?*
DragonianFantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalaxyAchiever » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:14 pm

Akaya

She stopped hugging and smiled widely at Warrior "Let's start heading back." even though she wanted to stay.
GalaxyAchiever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonianFantasy » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:23 pm

Aaron|Demisexual|3 months|Mate/Crush:uh... |Tags: eh.. |Mood: idk

Aaron saw the two wolves enter the den and immediately put his head down. He was pretending to be asleep, just in case. But, he couldn't stop thinking about the "hug". What is it? What does it do? How did they know each other. He had to patient.
DragonianFantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalaxyAchiever » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:30 pm

Akaya

Akaya followed Warrior, then when she entered the cave she saw Aaron and felt bad, so she went to him to warm him up and went to sleep next to him.*thinking*(Finally i found my long lost friend).
GalaxyAchiever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonianFantasy » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:58 am

Aaron|Demisexual|3 months|Mate/Crush:uh... |Tags: Akaya |Mood: still confused

He knew this wasn't what Akaya and Warrior gave each other since she did this to him every night after the deaths. It was for warmth only. As Akaya's warmth transferred into his body, Aaron felt his eyes closing and soon fell asleep.
DragonianFantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonianFantasy » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:03 pm

((What the heck? Did this just post?☝ I'm pretty sure that I posted this yesterday. I'm so confused.))
DragonianFantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:36 pm

Frostbite| |Female| |Crush: Warrior, Bishop (slightly)| |2 years| |Straight
Frostbite stirs after a long while of sleeping as she looks around, flicking her ears and trying to wake up. "Did the blizzard pass yet?" Her voice sounds tired and soft as she looks around again, trying to see if she can spot warrior, bishop, or William awake.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:07 pm

Bishop raised his eyes sleepily before spotting Frostbite.. "I don't know yet..." he yawned unsure himself. He was still in a daze and when he looked he saw Alex and William and her two pups. Crawling lazily over to Frostbite he placed his head on his paws and yawned softly.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:06 am

Frostbite| |Female| |Crush: Warrior, Bishop (slightly)| |2 years| |Straight
Frostbite flicks her ears again and lays down, yawning quietly and resting her head on her paws. "Sleepy...." She tilts her head lazily, which makes her head lightly brush against Bishop's nose, she mutters for a moment before she starts to fall asleep again.

Soulshard| |Male| |Crush: Shadow| |??? years| |Stright
Soulshard looks out from the cave as the storm approaches and he turns to look at shadow. "Stay here, I have something to deal with and I do not wish you to follow, you can get lost in a blizzard easily" Without giving shadow time to respond, he rushes out of the cave and leaps off the ledge, gliding down towards the forest, landing in the forest a ways away, he sniffs the air, the scent of near death all to clear to him. He growls and follows the scent which will lead him to sunny. After a while of walking, he spots her faintly and he makes sure to stay in the areas where he can't be recognized in the spot due to how low the visibility is, he grins speaks up with a calm voice. "I can help you to a safe place.... I was about to head there" He lowered himself to the ground to appear as a younger wolf with the snow growing thick and visibility lowering, he tucks his wings to his side in hopes she will be tricked into following him.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me