S I N S {Cat and Dog} (RP Thread) {OPEN}

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: S I N S {Cat and Dog} (RP Thread) {OPEN}

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:45 pm

Viper -- Male -- Calico Maine Coon -- Leader, Felidae Clan -- ~Atlas, Bouncanier
    Viper's ear flicked, considering it. "It's not a bad proposal," he said finally, "but it could become a weakness if we aren't careful with the decision. Some serious thought would have to go into it -- that is not a change that could be enacted quickly." He'd have to speak with the lead scout to figure out if there were any viable places, but before that it was another thing to bring up in the meeting that night. He wouldn't force a change like that if the clan wasn't in agreement for it.

Kiri -- Female -- Cream Shiba Inu -- Scout, Canidae Pack -- ~Buck
    Clearly she needn't have bothered trying to sniff out any of her packmates, if the voice behind her was any indication. Kiti gave herself one last yawn and a stretch before she turned and started toward him. "Morning... Buck." She didn't even really attempt to disguise the awkward pause as she tried to pin down which name went to this face -- he was the lead... something. Not scout, she'd know that one immediately since that was the one she had to interact with regularly. Guard, maybe? Although judging by the rabbits at his paws, maybe lead hunter was the safer bet.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:00 am

D e s t i n y
Candide Pack | Beta| single | tags: Esperanza , Mey,

Destiny glanced around the clearing as Mey asked who else they could invite on their patrol / hunt combination. Her eyes landed on Margaux and Kilimanjaro. She looked back to Mey and Esperanza and flicked her ears in anticipation "We could always invite Margaux and Kilimanjaro with us" she suggested. Part of Destiny wondered if this was a strange idea of hers, combining two patrols into one , she figured there would be some confusion or even pushback but she wasn't certain. Asking more of her packmates' opinions would help clarify.

A t l a s
Felidae Clan | meditator | single | tags: Viper, Bouncainer

Atlas nodded, wrapping his tail around his paws "I understand , it can be a good change and a dangerous one at the same time. While there is strength in numbers we could also be more prone to a sneak attack by the dogs" he added trying to see both sides of this being a good and bad idea. Atlas liked the idea more than feared it but at the end of the day - it wasn't his choice. "Either way , the clan will have an excellent future , beginning with the new name" he said proudly.

L u n a

Felidae Clan | Hunter | single | tags: Velvet

Luna nodded "That's good. I'm glad everyone is beginning to relax now that we haven't heard or seen those pesky dogs in quite a while" she mentioned trying to recall the last time they had come face to face with the dogs. A soft shudder rolled through her as Luna thought about the next time they would see the dogs. Would it be in passing? A battle? Something worse? Not wanting to make herself any more fearful of the dogs than she was already. The hunter offered the long haired cat a smile 'So, what are your plans for the day?" she asked, thankful that at this moment Velvet hadn't come up with a sudden excuse to leave their conversation - Luna could be difficult to talk too since she wasn't very bold when it came to conversation. She preferred being alone and the silence. However, a conversation was nice for a change.

Pending Responses wrote:

A r c h e r
Candide Pack | Guard | single | tags: James, Tallulah

Archer offered James a smile as he commented on dreams, "See your dream seems much more relaxed" he commented before the sound paw steps approaching caught his attention. He looked at the large poodle in front of him with a defensive glance, just incase the cats had decided to strike. He was thankful he hadn't began snarling before turning his head, as he had come to see another guard of the pack, a Cane Corso named Tallulah. As the guard approached, she had apologized for intruding. Shaking his head, Archer offered a small smile "no worries Tallulah" he commented before the canine could finish her sentence. He scolded himself for getting ahead of the conversation. Dipping his head as she mentioned the Alpha had requested a pack meeting "Understood. Do you need help informing anyone?" he asked curiosity pulled at him, tempted to ask the reasoning for the meeting - however, last thing he needed was to be scolded for prying

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:35 am

Canidae

Mey- f- 4 y- hunter- Kunming wolfdog- pan; Destiny, maybe Margaux- mate open- wants offspring- Tags: Destiny and Esperanza

She nodded to the Australian Shepherd, saying "I think that's a good idea. Then it would be us three, Kilimanjaro and Margaux?" she asked. She was excited at the prospect. Maybe she could get to know Margaux better. She and the scout didn't really interact much. She hadn't interacted much with Esperanza either, but now here they were. She was talking to her now. Destiny was also there, but she and Esperanza were interacting.

Kero- m- adult- medic- German Shepherd husky- homo; Soma- mate open- might want to adopt- Iro x Kera: seven siblings- Tags: Soma

The brown muzzled lovely golden male twitched brown ears. The white pawed one nodded to the other male. The white tipped tail flicked, blue and brown eyes watching. He said "I um...came to find you," he said, feeling hot under his fur after saying that.

Felidae

Velvet- m- 4 y- scout- Angora- homo; Atlas (one sided for now)- mate open- wants to adopt- Tags: Luna

The long haired pretty white cat focused the two different colored eyes on her. He smiled as he looked at her. "I already went on a small patrol earlier, didn't see any dogs...That's good, but now...I don't know what ill do. Might do another scouting duty later," he said. "What about you, do you have anything planned?" he asked her.

Crowe- f- adult- Queen/sitter- Oriental shorthair- bi; Raven- mate open- maybe- Tags: Flora

The black she cat, with the odd white forehead streak, smiled. Her white tipped tail flicked gently. Golden lovely eyes focused on the young one, and she said "I'm sure you'll get to do some training soon. I get to help with that, that's all I do right now since there's no kits. I'm sorry to hear someone was kicking you...Are you alright?" she asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:33 am

Courage - Dogo Argentino - Canidae Pack - Alpha
@ Calvin :)
Walking down a few broken roads to the camp, the Argentina Mastiff eventually located the Delta, Calvin. Courage calmly made his approach towards him, bowing his head in greeting. "Morning! We will be holding a pack meeting at sun down." He informed him, jumping straight to the important point before anything else. "I will need your help with organizing everything. If that is okay?" He asked him, knowing that it had been chaos in the past with dogs speaking over each-other and at times very little being sorted. "We don't want a repeat of the last pack meeting." Courage let out a small sigh as he remembered how disorganized it had been before. "Feel free to ask some others for help too." He added. He felt tense from knowing how stressful it could be, but he hoped that working closer with the Delta and the Beta would make the meeting far more organized.

James - Standard Poodle - Canidae Pack - Hunter
@ Archer, Tallulah
James thought for a moment about his dreams. "That is true." He admitted, relaxing dreams probably seemed far better for sleep than active ones, however active dreams would likely be helpful from time to time. Ge noticed how Archer appeared to be very aware of his surroundings, James wondered how stressful it was as a guard. He had always thought being a hunter was a lot of work, but being a hunter didn't mean risking as much getting injured or even possibly dying, and then also having to think of keeping others in the pack safe too. It seemed stressful.
Hearing another voice call to them, James turned around to see Tallulah. He bowed his head in greeting as he listened to her message. "Sure thing! Thanks for letting us know." He called back. "Are you having a good morning Tallulah?" James asked, attempting to strike up as much convocation with as many dogs as he could.

Cloud - Domestic Shorthair - Felidae Clan - Scout
@ Angus
Catching that she had started Angus slightly, Cloud offered a light blink of reassurance, similar to that of a smile in humans. She said nothing of it however and contently continued with the greeting, not wanting to make him uncomfortable in any way. "That sounds like a nice idea." She replied to him with a gentle tone. "If you want, I could be look out for you to make sure none of those dogs can sneak up on you?" Cloud offered to him. She understood the risks involved with being by yourself while the dogs were around. Cats were definitely faster and more aware than the dogs were, but the dogs were more powerful if they were to catch a cat.

Rosetta - Oriental Havana - Felidae Clan - Tunneler
@ Madeira
She looked over her shoulder as she worked to pull bedding from Madeira's nest. "It's good to work efficiently." She admitted. Rosetta didn't like to be lazy or appear as if she wasn't working her hardest, she wanted to pull her weight for the clan. In addition to that, it made it less likely to be pulled off to some other terrible job.
As Madeira asked about how she felt being a Tunneler, Rosetta had to think. She didn't want to come across ungrateful, because she wasn't. "I'm thankful to have a place in the clan, even as a Tunneler." She admitted, being in the clan was definitely far better than being alone. "I would like to earn a new rank one day, but I don't know what..." She confessed, she thought about it for some time, uncertainty of what was the only thing she could envision. "What is it like as a medic?" She asked. She had always thought the medics had one of the toughest jobs, perhaps they were not as busy as the hunters or guards, but their role got difficult when they were needed.
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:23 am

🐱 BOUNCANIER
Siamese
Felidae clan | Captain, Lead warrior | male | homo | crush - Viper | tags - Viper, Atlas

__
He listened to them carefully, his eyes narrowed at the Atlas's words "you know if those dogs ever attack us, we could run away instead of fight against them? No matter how large this clan is, we can't fight a battle against a pack of dogs? maybe two dogs at maximum but not the whole pack?" he said. His eyes looked at the black tom for a moment before turning to Viper "most of the dogs are huge, and their mouth is as big as a medium-sized cat..." he spoke up, knowing that he may sound like a coward, but it was true. He was seen some of those large dog breeds, only one good bite, and it could bring very bad injuries if not even dead.

🐱 MADEIRA
Ragdoll
Felidae clan | Medic | female | hetero | crush - open |tags - Rosetta

__
She thought of the question for a moment "well...hmm I think being a medic is like any other rank...you have busy days and days when you have nothing to do, but still, there is a task you need to do almost every day like check the herb storage... the only thing I don't like to be a medic is that you can not get out without someone being with you..." she responded with a sight "Asking someone to accompany me in needed is hard, I don't want to be a bother to anyone" she meowed. She smiled "well it sure feels good when you help someone or safe someone's life, but...even I have those days when I wonder what if when something horrible happens and I don't know a way to help the cat..." she said with a sight.

🐶 KILIMANJARO
Doberman
Canidae pack | Scout | male | pan | crush - Archer, Margaux | tags - Margaux

__
He keep looking around, his ears perking as the female scout approved him "mornings Margaux" he said in a gentle voice, his tail wapping a little bit, but then he calmed it down. He shook his head "no I am not spoken with the alpha yet...but our task at this time of the day could be pretty obvious...we're scouts so we could only focus to keep our eyes on the borders and noses to smell where those stinky cats are running at" he responded to her. He was not pretty close with the alpha either so he kept his distance from the male.

🐶 ESPERANZA
Siberian husky
Canidae pack | hunter | female | bi | crush - open | tags - Destiny, Mey

__
She looked elsewhere for a moment, her ears still listening to the others, but she felt like the third wheel in this conversation. She thought maybe she could let May and Destiny go by themselves and she could go either by herself or ask James to join her. Her eyes looked over to the poodle there talking with others, she shook her head "actually you could go by yourselves...I need to talk with the medics..." she spoke up suddenly. She was not lying she had this unpleasant feeling on her stomach, did she again eaten something bad.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:14 am

Viper -- Male -- Calico Maine Coon -- Leader, Felidae Clan -- ~Atlas, Bouncanier
    "Exactly, and considering there would be some risks I want the thoughts of the entire clan on this." His ear flicked toward Bouncanier, eye narrowed slightly as he turned to face him fully. "Were you under the impression I've never seen a dog before? I was a warrior too, if it's slipped your mind." His tail lashed once before stilling fully, his annoyance seemingly gone in an instant. When he spoke again his voice was flat. "If we take a permanent home, and if it is attacked, you are free to run if you so wish. But many will not, and they will be looking to you, the lead warrior, for what to do, and I'm sure they will remember that you did."
    His focus returned to Atlas once more -- "spread the word, both about the plan for the scouts and the meeting tonight. I will do so as well, should I find anyone. And if you see Patch, send him my way."

Kiri -- Female -- Cream Shiba Inu -- Scout, Canidae Pack -- ~Buck
    Clearly she needn't have bothered trying to sniff out any of her packmates, if the voice behind her was any indication. Kiti gave herself one last yawn and a stretch before she turned and started toward him. "Morning... Buck." She didn't even really attempt to disguise the awkward pause as she tried to pin down which name went to this face -- he was the lead... something. Not scout, she'd know that one immediately since that was the one she had to interact with regularly. Guard, maybe? Although judging by the rabbits at his paws, maybe lead hunter was the safer bet.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:00 am

D e s t i n y
Candide Pack | Beta| single | tags: Esperanza , Mey, Margaux, Kilimanjaro

Destiny opened her mouth to protest Esperanza leaving, she wanted the recent hunter to feel included with pack activities. The Australian Shephard nodded "I understand , please feel free to join us if you feel better this afternoon" she stated adding a soft smile. She turned back to Mey, "Well, now it is us and hopefully Margaux and Kilimanjaro" she said before rising to her paws "I - we" she said correcting herself. Destiny wasn't used to having other dogs with her "We, should probably go ask if they'd like to join us" she commented before looking towards the Doberman and the Belgian Tervuren. "Good afternoon Margaux, Kilimanjaro " Destiny greeted as she began to pad over towards the pair "How are you this afternoon?"

A t l a s
Felidae Clan | meditator | single | tags: Viper, Bouncainer

Atlas watched the interaction between the lead warrior and the clan leader. He contemplated making a comment, as his role was to prevent and solve conflict within the clan. Before he could say anything Viper had ended the conversation. As he was instructed to proceed with spreading the information regarding the clan meeting, Atlas dipped his head "of course Viper" he said softly before looking back at Bouncainer, he lashed his tail before turning to walk towards another one of the meeting places for the clan.

L u n a

Felidae Clan | Hunter | single | tags: Velvet

Luna listened to the Scout's day already and was surprised on how much he had already been able to accomplish in the day already. Shook her head before responding "I haven't done anything today , nor do I have anything besides a small hunt planned for later" she mentioned before adding "It sounds like you have had quite a busy day so far" she commented with a flick of her ear

Pending Responses wrote:

A r c h e r
Candide Pack | Guard | single | tags: James, Tallulah

Archer offered James a smile as he commented on dreams, "See your dream seems much more relaxed" he commented before the sound paw steps approaching caught his attention. He looked at the large poodle in front of him with a defensive glance, just incase the cats had decided to strike. He was thankful he hadn't began snarling before turning his head, as he had come to see another guard of the pack, a Cane Corso named Tallulah. As the guard approached, she had apologized for intruding. Shaking his head, Archer offered a small smile "no worries Tallulah" he commented before the canine could finish her sentence. He scolded himself for getting ahead of the conversation. Dipping his head as she mentioned the Alpha had requested a pack meeting "Understood. Do you need help informing anyone?" he asked curiosity pulled at him, tempted to ask the reasoning for the meeting - however, last thing he needed was to be scolded for prying

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:23 am

Canidae

Mey- f- 4 y- hunter- Kunming wolfdog- pan; Destiny, maybe Margaux- mate open- wants offspring- Tags: Destiny and Esperanza

She made a small sound as Esperanza left them. "Is she...alright?" she asked the Beta, figuring Destiny might know the husky a bit better. After all, Destiny was the beta. It wasn't wrong to say she probably knew a lot about each of them. Shaking her head, she flicked her tail a bit. She then said "Good idea," and stood as well, offering a smile before they walked over. She looked around just a bit as they walked. She let Destiny talk, simply saying "Good day, Margaux, Kilimanjaro."

Kero- m- adult- medic- German Shepherd husky- homo; Soma- mate open- might want to adopt- Iro x Kera: seven siblings- Tags: Soma

The brown muzzled lovely golden male twitched brown ears. The white pawed one nodded to the other male. The white tipped tail flicked, blue and brown eyes watching. He said "I um...came to find you," he said, feeling hot under his fur after saying that.

Felidae

Velvet- m- 4 y- scout- Angora- homo; Atlas (one sided for now)- mate open- wants to adopt- Tags: Luna

The long haired pretty white cat focused the two different colored eyes on her. He nodded as he looked at her. "That's good; we all need to eat," he felt the need to mention. "It's good we have hunters, you're all very important. Ah, yeah...it's always busy for a scout like me, I suppose. We have to be on constant alert for dogs..." He shook his head at that, then continued to speak to the hunter. "I'm just glad none of the mongrels were near here earlier."

Crowe- f- adult- Queen/sitter- Oriental shorthair- bi; Raven- mate open- maybe- Tags: Flora

The black she cat, with the odd white forehead streak, smiled. Her white tipped tail flicked gently. Golden lovely eyes focused on the young one, and she said "I'm sure you'll get to do some training soon. I get to help with that, that's all I do right now since there's no kits. I'm sorry to hear someone was kicking you...Are you alright?" she asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:15 am

Calvin/ Canidae/ Male/ Delta/ tags: Courage
Calvin dips his head as the Alpha, Courage, approached him. “Morning, Courage. How may I help you?” He asks. “Oh, of course” he says replying to the alpha’s request for help. “Where would you like me to start?” He asks wondering what would be the most important thing to do first.

Soma/ Canidae/ Male/ Medic/ tags: Kero
Soma nods, “I’m honored that you came to seek me” he says. “Do you need anything?” He asks turning his head slightly to look at Kero.

Giovani/ Felidae/ Male/ Deputy/ tags: open
Giovani licked a ragged ear, a permanant sinister grin on his face. Many decided it was best to leave the deputy be because they were intimidated by him, but he really isn't looking at everyone with murderous intent.... well maybe some of them.... his face was deformed in a brutal battle from his past.

Swan/ Felidae/ Female/ Warrior/ tags: open
Swan lay inside of the camp center, laying and basking in the warm light of the sun. She stretched out, yawning and moving her paws. She blinked and looked around at all the other cats.

Raven/ Felidae/ Female/ Hunter/ tags: open
The black female walked around the woods, her tail up and swishing slowly from side to side. She walked with feather light steps, careful as if not to make much noise. The panther twitched her ears and sniffed the air, trying to catch the scents.

Flora/ Felidae/ Female/ Apprentice/ tags: Crowe
Flora shook her head, “nah, I’m fine. Just annoying, not painful” she replies. “When do we start training today?” She asks tilting her head in curiousity.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:52 am

🐱 BOUNCANIER
Siamese
Felidae clan | Captain, Lead warrior | male | homo | crush - Viper | tags - Viper, Atlas

__
He took a long deep breath as she narrowed his eyes "I didn't say I could run away, I said we could...I rather die than let those drool monsters have anything in this land" he said with a sight. He listened to the conversations between the two "oh well, I can do that border patrol" he said rather coldly.

🐱 MADEIRA
Ragdoll
Felidae clan | Medic | female | hetero | crush - open |tags - Rosetta

__
She thought of the question for a moment "well...hmm I think being a medic is like any other rank...you have busy days and days when you have nothing to do, but still, there is a task you need to do almost every day like check the herb storage... the only thing I don't like to be a medic is that you can not get out without someone being with you..." she responded with a sight "Asking someone to accompany me in needed is hard, I don't want to be a bother to anyone" she meowed. She smiled "well it sure feels good when you help someone or safe someone's life, but...even I have those days when I wonder what if when something horrible happens and I don't know a way to help the cat..." she said with a sight.

🐶 KILIMANJARO
Doberman
Canidae pack | Scout | male | pan | crush - Archer, Margaux | tags - Margaux, Destiny, Mey

__
He keep looking around, his ears perking as the female scout approved him "mornings Margaux" he said in a gentle voice, his tail wapping a little bit, but then he calmed it down. He shook his head "no I am not spoken with the alpha yet...but our task at this time of the day could be pretty obvious...we're scouts so we could only focus to keep our eyes on the borders and noses to smell where those stinky cats are running at" he responded to her. He was not pretty close with the alpha either so he kept his distance from the male.
He looked over to the beta and the hunter his eyes scanning the two "Afternoon Destiny, Mey...I am doing fine...What brings you two to us? Did the alpha ask to give us some duties perhaps?" he asked.

🐶 ESPERANZA
Siberian husky
Canidae pack | hunter | female | bi | crush - open | tags - open

__
She walked away from the others she walked toward the place she knows the medic usually was. Thought as she walked away from the other two the stomach ache she felt just a moment ago was gone, she stopped to wonder that maybe the situation between those two made her stomach hurt 'How pathetic' she thought to herself with a sight.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me