Pack of the Night (Wolf Power RP)(Open, 47 spots)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

How should we start the plot?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:13 pm

Other wolves get their powers
22%
Hunters
22%
Forest fire
33%
Drought
11%
Other (Please PM)
11%

Total votes : 9

Re: Pack of the Night (Wolf Power RP)(Open, 47 spots)

Postby theoutcastfromhell » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:38 pm

Username- theoutcastfromhell
Name- shade
Age- 4 yrs
Gender- female
Rank- Hunter
Sexuality- heterosexual
Personality- Shade is a sweet wolf, if you get to know her. And to know her, you have to find her first. She likes to hide and be alone most of the time, but also likes a little company. Find her, befriend her, and you will have a powerful ally.
Mate- open
Pups- disintisted but open
Crush- open
Likes- hide and seek, hunting, rainy days, the night sky, and having other wolves approach her for friendship
Dislikes: annoying wolves, hot days, lack of sleep

Will answer by... Book nerd, Shy one, Outcast, Dark little poet, and Klutz
theoutcastfromhell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pack of the Night (Wolf Power RP)(Open, 47 spots)

Postby ~kala~ » Thu May 03, 2018 1:52 am

~kala~ wrote:Image
Username:~kala~
Name: Darkness
Darkness means absent of light.
Nickname:dark
Age (human years)
18(almost 4 years old)
Species: red Wolf
Personality: Darkness is a kind female she has always been able to fight when she was pup her family was killed but be careful when it comes to fighting she is intelligent when learning others stargites.her red coat blends in with some surroundings and when prey or enime is there she strikes protecting her packs land she’s able to run fast from dangerous situations.
Likes: Water, high places, socializing, teaching, pups, strong leaderly brutes,
Dislikes: Fire, Thunder, Winter storms, Rude wolves.will not tolerate rudeness or you will get her rude side,

History:darkness was born her parents were worried about her tbecause when she was a few months old she had cuased trouble and humans attacked her pack she had to run away with her parents and when she grew up she became stronger than them she left them and found a pack she can join.

Family:many moons ago darkness was born and she was accepted bye the pack she had caused trouble for her life but as she grew older her mother and father showed her the ways of fighting it’s not a sport it’s to protect what is in your heart she came across a new story whith a wolf but soon that came to the end her mate was killed and she had no choice but to fight and protect her pack she had tears and thinking of it makes her cry often but she’s still strong.

Crush: None at the moment
(PM or work your characters way to her heart)
Sexuality:straight
Mate:open pm me
Mother:decreased
Father:decreased
Brother:unknown
Sister:unknown
Offspring:none
Credit to full owners of photo
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist