BABUSAGI ✦ OFFICIAL ROLEPLAY!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: BABUSAGI ✦ OFFICIAL ROLEPLAY!

Postby TrashFan » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:34 pm

TrashFan wrote:
Cida | pronouns She/Her | X | status: Single "Why hello there!"/Currently on no team, doesnt know about the Capture the flag like thing yet.| Pokes : Cinna

Cida looked at cinna before asking What are you doing here. Usually the newborn get out quicker, anyways, whats your name? Cida felt like she was ready to leave but she needed to get the kid out to discover whats beyong the factory,
she felt like it was the nice thing to do.

Violetcia |She/Her| X| status:"More babies?"/ No team yet|Tags: Millie,

Violetcia looked at the two babus and then looked back at millie, "How about we check them out!"
Said Violetcia she was about to run with Millie toward the other two Babus when suddenly they both heard the whurring of the Gacha, a new Babu was being born.

Ivy Ace | She/Her | X | status: Its the newborn curfew/Newborn | Tags: Open |

The gacha whurred and then it spit out another Babu, she looked at the babus infront of her and stepped closer to them

Oros (Formerly "Tria") | She/Her | Won in private readopt comp during a stream: Hazilnuts Original form.| status: Organizing/team ???|Tags: Open|

" Hmm, Maybe if i go further on i can find someone!" Oros said before going further through the forest looking for people to join her team and hunt treasure.
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:30 pm

Cinna | he/him | X | status: Looking for friends | tags: open

Cinna shifts on his paws, still atop the crate. "O-oh, I'm Cinna. I um... I got lost. And I... feel like I'm supposed to stay in the factory." he answers, rubbing his head. It was still aching a little. He yelps and draws his paw back to the ground. Stupid antlers! What were they even there for?
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fern17 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:44 pm

Millie | pronouns: she/her | X | status: single | team: none | tags | Violetcia

Millie whirled her head around to look at the gacha machine as a new babu came tumbling out. She blinked as it took a step towards them
Fern17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eltonn » Mon May 01, 2017 12:51 am

Elizabeth | she/her | X | status: team ????

The cool blue babusagi rolls out of the gacha, yelping as she tangled with her sister. "Caryn, watch out!" But it was too late. The sisters collided, giving both of them a massive headache. Elizabeth groaned, sitting up with a paw to her head. "Owww.."

Caryn | she/her | X | status: cave hunting

Caryn gave a shout as she slide down the gacha with her sister. It was a bit too cramped for the two of them, and collision was inevitable. "Eliz!" Caryn groaned, shaking the bump off. The coffee-flavoured babusagi stood up, her expression sparky. "Oi! Watch where you're going next time, sis!"
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Mon May 01, 2017 7:09 am

Cida | pronouns She/Her | X | status: Single Babusitter/The oldest member of "The Newborns" yet doesnt know about the Capture the flag like thing yet has heard of the treasure hunt thing.| Pokes : Cinna

Cida understood what cinna had said, some people just wait for something to happen, but they were waiting long enough for something even bigger to happen. A FLOOD OF BABIES. Cida who noticed this murmmured: "What? more of them?"

Violetcia |She/Her| X| status:"JOIN THE PARTY!"/ The Newborns|Tags: Millie,

Violetcia looked at millie as she saw the two other Babusagis pop out of the gacha, they seem to have been babbling about something.
Violetcia agreed to introduce eachselves to the newborns.

Ivy Ace | She/Her | X | status: "More Babies? 2. Electric boogaloo."/The Newborns | Tags: Open |

From behind her Ivy could hear the babbling of the two new newborns, Ivy looked behind her to see Elizabeth and Caryn,
Ivy decided to introduce herself.

Oros (Formerly "Tria") | She/Her | Won in private readopt comp during a stream: Proof| status: Organizing/team ???|Tags: Open|

Oros decided to check the cave first, she could be able to find someone to join her and also some sweet Treasure.
If she cant find anything there then she might as well check the Gacha.
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Tue May 02, 2017 10:06 am

Cinna | he/him | X | status: Chatting | tags: Cida/The Newborn Army

Cinna looks at the gacha and steps back. "What's going on?" he stammers, looking at the small crowd of babusagi before the gacha. He starts to feel dizzy. Why were there so many of them? He sits heavily on the crate and sways as it almost falls over.

{Are humans allowed?}
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Fri May 05, 2017 4:55 pm

((I'm probably going to assume that all conversations held with Amabel and Lavera have passed because I fell behind in the roleplay and don't know what's going on but oh well. Time to bring in Aviva!))

Aviva | She/Her | Character 3 | Status: Wandering | Tags: N/A

Aviva strolled through the forest, bright pink and blue headphones over her ears as she listened to music. She nodded her head to the music, smiling as she examined her surroundings. The leaves rustled as if to the music as trees swayed in the breeze which hit her face, messing up what hair she had. Aviva could care less, she was having the time of her life just being there and listening to music.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Sun May 07, 2017 2:42 pm

Cida | pronouns She/Her | X | status: Single Babusitter/ being chased| Pokes : Cinna

Cida looked as the Newborn Army came charging towards her and cinna, she was too overwhelmed to think so she just ran without even thinking about Cinna, the babies came chasing her.

Violetcia |She/Her| X| status:Chasing/ The Newborns|Tags: Millie,

Violetcia as well as millie and the other they ave gathered came charging towards the other Babus ahead, however one was running from them, they decided to chase her

Ivy Ace | She/Her | X | status: also chasing/The Newborns | Tags: Open |

Ivy was confused at first but decided to follow the others although she dosent quite like it.

Oros (Formerly "Tria") | She/Her | Won in private readopt comp during a stream: Proof| status: Organizing/team ???|Tags: Open|

Oros looked ahead to find Aviva. Oros ran towards her and asked, "Hey! Hey! You! How about we get this started!" Oros said excitedly,
"You will have fun!" said Oros.
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Sun May 07, 2017 5:59 pm

Aviva | She/Her | Character 3 | Status: Chatting | Tags: Oros

Aviva frowned when she saw a Babusagi try to speak to her. She couldn't hear them over the music. She stopped, paused the music and took oh her headphones, letting them rest on her shoulders. "Sorry... Were you talking to me? I couldn't hear you over the music." She apologized, digging a paw into the ground in embarrassment.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huddson » Thu May 11, 2017 1:21 pm

(mind if I pop in and start with this pair?)

Gedi | he/him | X | status: entering forest, scared/nervous, team ???| open

Gedi hadn't been here in a while, and it was a bit intimidating to see the factory he and his sister were born in standing in front of him. Even more intimidating was the forest surrounding it, though it boasted a far lesser height and a fairly kinder atmosphere. The trip back here was long and slightly dangerous for a small babu like himself, but he was already considering heading back.
"Come on Gedi, maybe you can find some trinkets", he heard his sister say, and attempted to gather the courage. The promise of trinkets was an enticing one.
He started to walk into the forest, though at a slower pace than his sister, looking around and keeping an open eye to watch for any glimmers of metal or plastic hitting the sun.

Hotaru | she/her | X | status: entering forest, curious, team ??? | open

It had been a bit since Hotaru had been at the factory, and she hadn't even seen it's exterior before this day. But her eyes were focused on the building in front of her, but rather the woods surrounding it, with the sounds of laughter and the obvious sunlit patches that it boasted.
Her brother shivered beside her, maybe not from the chill of a colder than familiar area, but rather from his nerves. "Come on Gedi, maybe you can find some trinkets", she said, hoping to have him go on with the trip. She knew it had worked when he lowered his head and started to walk forward.
Smiling, she bounded forward, eyes open for other babusagi to meet.
Cecil/Ffwsia - two-spirit, it/its, aspec polyam vincian - autistic + others
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me