Scorching Heat, Freezing Cold (Wolf Pack RP! Accepting!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Scorching Heat, Freezing Cold (Wolf Pack RP! Accepting!)

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:02 am

OOC: She's the Ice Beta

IC:

Kassandra | Hunter | Ice | Tagging: Tundra | Location: Forest

Kass smirked. "Oh I know I’m no replacement, love. I'm one of a kind," she joked. She faced forward again as the camp entrance appeared head in the distance. "The feeling of being in love...is a wonderful one," she agreed. "I myself only ever loved once before, and it didn’t last long, but I remember how it felt. Exciting, exhilarating, I don’t think I’ve ever smiled or laughed as much as I did back then." She turned her dark blue eyes up to the other Huntress. "Is that how it feels to you, or do I have a misconception on the matters of love? Each love is different, surely, but there will always be some key points to every crush or love," she pointed out.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:03 am

Can I have requotes for:
Trooper
Icey
Maya
Gibson
Xienna
Lucky
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:14 pm

[XD Kay. Balthazar is open, where is Honouria at?
Galaxy: still waiting on Heva... But the post is down below (in this post)
Idk if you ever posted Trooper, but we decided he's been missing a couple days, so you could post him showing back up again if you want.]

Fae- 4- f- den mother- Fire- can create small fireballs- crush/mate: x- has a son and a daughter- nursery- Tags: pups, Cinder

The sweet she wolf kept blue and green eyes closed now, and yawned again. She opened her mouth to let out a sigh, then settled in a bit.

Ferris- 4 months- m- pup- desired: hunter- Fire- can make a tiny blue flame- will probably be homosexual- too young for pups- nursery in camp- Tags: family

The cuddly little red male twitched brown ears and nose. He hummed a canine sound as he kept his eyes closed, cuddling close to the warmth.

Jess- 10 y- f- hunter, soon to be elder- Fire- fox shift but not long and drains energy- crush/mate: Storm- no pups yet- camp- Tags: Storm

The sweet and playful elderly female flicked a dark brown tipped tail and brown ears twitched. She looked at the male. She dipped her head to him. "I don't really care about losing certain responsibilities. Id rather be safe here then get killed out there. Some of those prey animals can now break my bones and kill me..."

Lucille- 3 y- warrior- Fire- can make tiny green flames, oddly- crush: maybe Shen or Zena- mate: open- no pups yet- Lucifer and Blaize adopted her and brother- camp- Tags: open

The sweet but stubborn reddish brown she wolf yawned a bit. She blinked pretty green eyes. She then raised her black faced and eared head. She shook it a couple times. She yawned again, then huffed. She flicked her tail, then licked a white paw, then her white chest.

Icicle- 4- m- Healer- Ice- healing snow- likes Icey if she comes back- no pups yet (will be Hail and Sleet)- camp- Tags: Blue and Marble

The silly, helpful, but stubborn and wild male said "it's a medium sized plant with sharp, almost arrow shaped green leaves most of the time. in summer it blooms with bright purple flowers. " He then told them they could play or hang out.

He smiled as he looked at his mate a moment. He then looked to Heva as she sat. He said "Okay," and smiled. He then glanced to Icey again.

Tundra- 6- f- Hunter- Ice- can make small snow flurries- crush: Kass- has two sons (Blizzard and Alpine), wants more- out- Tags: Kassandra

The sweet and playful, but stubborn and fiery, white she wolf flicked her tail a couple times. She twitched her ears and hummed. She nodded and laughed a bit as the other female said that. She then fell silent, and listened as the other she wolf spoke. She nodded as she looked at the other she wolf, and tilted her head. "That's how it felt with him, and that's how it feels with you now. You're not wrong," she told her, and dipped her head a moment then raised it.

Jayden- 4 y- agender (m)- hunter- Ice- can make tiny ice shards- crush: maybe Sarus - has to adopt- camp- Tags: Sarus

The sweet but stubborn brown wolf hummed a canine sound. They watched him then looked away a moment, then looked back again. They dipped their head a moment, though was clearly listening. They nodded once they finally raised their head once more. "Your dad wasn't nice?" he asked, figuring that's what he meant. "I was born in the summer four years ago, to two great wolves."

Balthazar- 3 y- m- warrior- Ice- can make tiny snowflakes- crush: tempted to do Arius for drama purposes- has to adopt- Lucille's twin- camp- Tags: open

The playful but nervous male hummed a canine sound. He flicked his white tipped tail. He yawned, showing pearly whites. He then shook his head. He blinked his light blue eyes. He twitched his nose a bit. He pawed where his blaze was. He then licked his white chest and paws.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:14 pm

Alright. I’ll post tomorrow
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:21 pm

OOC: I'm not even sure. She’s just kinda...around

IC:

Kassandra | Hunter | Ice | Tagging: Tundra | Location: Forest

Kassandra didn’t want to bother anyone- this time- and much less one of the few wolves to have ever actually looked at her as much more than a vague annoyance, but her curiosity burned. "Am I allowed to ask what happened?" She asked softly. If not, that was fine, of course, but it at the very least couldn’t hurt to ask.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:06 am

I have decided to take out my characters: Piper, Athena, Spark, and Snowy

IC:
Trooper/male/Tags: Fae, pups/Location: Camp/Fire Warrior I think?/Mate: Fae/Pups: Ferris, Cheza/Crush: Closed due to having a mate/Heterosexual
Trooper walked into the Fire Pack camp to see his mate and pups. With a joyous bark, he ran over to her and nuzzled his mate.

Lucky/female/Fire Beta/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Mate: None yet/Pups: None yet, wants/Crush: Open/Bisexual
Lucky walked around camp looking for something to do.

Maya/female/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Fire Huntress/Crush: Open/Mate: None yet/Pups: None yet, maybe but not sure yet/Bisexual
Maya sat beside her brother Gibson and leaned onto his shoulder.

Gibson/male/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Fire Hunter/Crush: Open/Mate: None yet/Pups: None yet, maybe but not sure yet/Bisexual
Gibson smiled at his sister and let her lean onto his shoulder.

Xienna/female/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Ice Warrior/Crush: Open/Mate: None yet/Pups: None yet, might never want/Bisexual
Xienna sighed and looked around camp for someone to talk to.

Icey/female/Tags: Icicle/Location: Camp/Ice Healer/Crush: Closed since she has a mate/Mate: Icicle/Pups: None yet, might be pregnant
Icey woke up and licked her mate’s cheek and smiled.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:04 am

Not to sure if this is still going or not
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:54 pm

[Galaxy: i think she’s remaking it at some point
Might actually take Jay and Bal out...though I love them]

Fae- 4- f- den mother- Fire- can create small fireballs- crush/mate: x- has a son and a daughter- nursery- Tags: pups, Cinder, Trooper

The sweet she wolf opened blue and green eyes, and yawned again. She squeaked, then yelped “Where have you been?!”

Ferris- 4 months- m- pup- desired: hunter- Fire- can make a tiny blue flame- will probably be homosexual- too young for pups- nursery in camp- Tags: family

The cuddly little red male twitched brown ears and nose. He hummed a canine sound as he kept his eyes closed, cuddling close to the warmth.

Jess- 10 y- f- hunter, soon to be elder- Fire- fox shift but not long and drains energy- crush/mate: Storm- no pups yet- camp- Tags: Storm

The sweet and playful elderly female flicked a dark brown tipped tail and brown ears twitched. She looked at the male. She dipped her head to him. "I don't really care about losing certain responsibilities. Id rather be safe here then get killed out there. Some of those prey animals can now break my bones and kill me..."

Lucille- 3 y- warrior- Fire- can make tiny green flames, oddly- crush: maybe Shen or Zena- mate: open- no pups yet- Lucifer and Blaize adopted her and brother- camp- Tags: open

The sweet but stubborn reddish brown she wolf yawned a bit. She blinked pretty green eyes. She then raised her black faced and eared head. She shook it a couple times. She yawned again, then huffed. She flicked her tail, then licked a white paw, then her white chest.

Icicle- 4- m- Healer- Ice- healing snow- likes Icey if she comes back- no pups yet (will be Hail and Sleet)- camp- Tags: Blue and Marble

The silly, helpful, but stubborn and wild male smiled at his mate.

Tundra- 6- f- Hunter- Ice- can make small snow flurries- crush: Kass- has two sons (Blizzard and Alpine), wants more- out- Tags: Kassandra

The sweet and playful, but stubborn and fiery, white she wolf flicked her tail a couple times. She twitched her ears and hummed. She tilted her head as she looked to her crush. “To...to the father of my two boys?” she asked.

Jayden- 4 y- agender (m)- hunter- Ice- can make tiny ice shards- crush: maybe Sarus - has to adopt- camp- Tags: Sarus

The sweet but stubborn brown wolf hummed a canine sound. They watched him then looked away a moment, then looked back again. They dipped their head a moment, though was clearly listening. They nodded once they finally raised their head once more. "Your dad wasn't nice?" he asked, figuring that's what he meant. "I was born in the summer four years ago, to two great wolves."

Balthazar- 3 y- m- warrior- Ice- can make tiny snowflakes- crush: tempted to do Arius for drama purposes- has to adopt- Lucille's twin- camp- Tags: open

The playful but nervous male hummed a canine sound. He flicked his white tipped tail. He yawned, showing pearly whites. He then shook his head. He blinked his light blue eyes. He twitched his nose a bit. He pawed where his blaze was. He then licked his white chest and paws.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:39 pm

OOC: Ack! This reappeared at the bottom of my "my posts" thing. This still going? Sorry to be late! 😅

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:46 pm

I don’t think so, but I swear the creator said she might remake it at some point]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me