The Night the Moon Fell(CLOSED) PLEASE LOCK

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Night the Moon Fell(Not accepting)

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:12 am

Askara/ Female/ Alpha Mate/ Invisibly tags: Pack mates
Askara smiles and nuzzled her mate. She scanned the crowd and noticed the cheers and smiles all the announcements gave.

Isla/ Female/ Healer/ Healing/ Tags: sick wolves in medic den
Isla was taking care of the sick wolves. She placed an frozen piece of moss on Alois’ head, trying to get his fever down. She then moved and did the same to Ceil. She then went over and fed some wolves some herbs.

Maiara/ Female/ Scout/ Extreme Speed/ tags: pack mates
Maiara listened nodding as the alphas spoke.

Tamaska/ Female/ Fighter/ Self Healing/ tags: Pack mates
Tamaska listened, halfheartedly.

Theodore/ Male/ Hunter/ Lie Detecting/ Tags: Pack mates
Theodore nods

Mei/ Female/ Loner/ Shield/ Tags: pups
Mei looks down as Thunder stirs in his sleep. “Morning, how’d you sleep?” She whispers gently. “I know you do, but for now, you don’t have to worry about that” she assures her son.

Alois/ Male/ Fighter/ Telekinesis/ tags: Ceil
Alois blinked tired eyes as he was tended to. He turned, trying to find Ceil.

Sebastion/ Fighter/ Future sight/ Tags: Pack mates
Sensation listened

Lark/ Fighter/ Bird Sight: Tags: pack mates
Lark listened

Astral/ Hunter/Camouflage/Tags: pack mates
Astral listened and nods she was happy for the change in tone of the whole environment. Wolves were starting to smile and cheer.

Jynx/ Fighter/ Thick Fog/ Tags: Grey, pack mates
Jynx nods, “if anything is wrong you can go tell Isla, I’m sure she won’t mind” she says gently, licking her mate’s ear. “I’m just worried for you” she admitted.

Skylar/ Hunter/ Power over Color/ Tags: pack mates
Skylar smiles, “sure, if you’d like”

Justice/ Hunter/ Color Absorbtion/ Tags: Pack mates
Justice listened

Jagar/ Pup/ Teleportation/ Tags: pack mates
Jagar listened

Khione/ Scout/ Shadow invisibility/ Tags: pack mates
Khione listened.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Night the Moon Fell(Wolf RP)

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:36 am

Shiranui - male - elder - Absurd light - mateless - tags: open
-
He listened to the meeting. He had this very weird feeling, at the other side he was happy for the news the Val called out, but another part was stressing the situation going with the pack.

Uriel - male - Lead hunter - Electricity manipulation - mateless/ open - tags: open
-
He sat there watching and listening to the Val, the sickness that was going around the pack was pretty much a thing by now. He could not do more than wonder if there was something wrong with those boars he hunted with a few other hunters earlier, which made him feel the pain of quielty. He himself didn't take even a bite for any of them as he wanted the pack to get more to eat. Actually, he did not eat almost anything the whole day, except for the one rodent he found in the pile.

Lillian - female - hunter - Fire manipulation - mateless/ crush on maybe Asa or Niva - tags: open
-
She listened to the meeting feeling happy about the two betas, but her smile dropped when the news about Asa moving to become a healer. She did was happy for him, but then another way she felt like her little crush on him will never become anything more than that, now she lost her every chance to even try to charm him.

Faustus - male - fighter - Coat color change - mateless/ crush on maybe Aura - tags: Aura
-
He sat there near the newly made hunter Aura and the pup Boo, listening to the alpha. He kept his head high, even if his stomach felt like exploding, from time to time he felt like vomiting, but so far he kept his cool. His eyes turned at Aura for a moment, noticing that just like him. the other male wolf was trying to stay focused on the meeting.

Sirius - male - scout - Typhokinesis - mateless/ open - tags: open
-
He laid there near the dens of fighters and other ranks, his ears flicking to the way when the Val mentioned someone.

Ash - intersex - pup - Gender shifting - mateless/ open - tags: open
-
He sat there near the other pups and Rima, he didn't really show it much but he was worried about his sister Angel, which seemed to get weaker and weaker by some illness the pack seemed to be facing. He was not even allowed to go to see her, as the adults were afraid that the sickness could spread.

Angel - female - pup - wings - mateless/ crush maybe Alaska - tags: open
-
She shared the weasel with the elder earlier, before the Rima and other wolves found them. Rima was angry at her for leaving without saying anything but relieved that she was fine. Then she still was fine, but not anymore, after getting back to camp she started to feel weird, she vomited a few times, before his legs felt like they could carry her weight any longer and she was taken to the healer's den. She was given some herbs to make her feel better, and for a moment they did help, but only for a moment, now she felt cold, her stomach was on fire, she wanted to vomit, but there was nothing left for that. She was given some water to drink, but it tasted horrible. Flicking her ears she laid there, listening to the meeting going outside.

Dawn -female - loner - Thorn manipulation - mateless/ open - tags: Lily
-
She was led to the pack, with Lily. She was nervous at first, but now she was just confused about the fact that the pack let them in so easily. Thought now there seemed to be something bad going on, some sort of sickness or so she was heard about.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Night the Moon Fell(Not accepting)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:06 pm

Jessaa- f- 4 y- Scout- Empathy (feeling emotions of others)- Pan- mate: Jigsaw- no pups yet (Meyers and Kruger)- family not in RP- Tags: Jigsaw?, pack

The slender and pretty faced she wolf had eaten the food Jigsaw had brought. The lovely medium furred red she wolf was now feeling sick...She whimpered just a bit...She'd gone back to the scout den, to her own nest.

Vik- m- 6 y- Beta- black cat shift- homo- mate: Theodore- would have to adopt- family not in RP- Tags: Theo, pack

The cream golden male (did Theo nod about wanting pups?)

Hakurie- f- 3 y- lead fighter- telepathy- Bi; Tamaska, Arika will be- mate open- no pups yet- Matsuri is twin- Tags: pack

The plain black she wolf with the blue and amber eyes whined. She saw other wolves around that had gotten sick too.

Matsuri- m- 3 y- hunter- Fire (small sparks and flames)- homo; Uriel and Sebastian a little- mate open- Rie is his twin- Tags: pack

The black eared and nosed and snouted gray male flicked his white tipped tail. The amber eyed one listened.

Aqua- f- 4 y- hunter- Water (pulling out of air or other sources)- Bi; Rima- open- no pups yet- Tags: pack

The blue eyed gray she wolf sighed as she looked at Rima. She'd enjoyed their alone time, but could tell Rima was upset. Angel was sick, and she must be blaming herself for it. She wanted to go to her, but had to sit and listen.

Ciel- m- 6 y- fighter- breezes/gusts- Homo- mate: Alois- will adopt or have a surrogate- Tags: Alois

The blue eyed black wolf jerked awake at one point, when Isla put stuff on him. He then put a paw out to Alois.

Lizzie- f- 7 y- scout- Light- Hetero- mate: Skylar- Justice and Dare; pregnant again (3 1/2 weeks; X and Eden)- dad x mom; older brother- Tags: Skylar, pack

The pretty and slender but longer legged she wolf hummed. "Okay, but I think we need to wait until Val finishes the announcements."

Dare- m- 2 y- scout- Darkness- homo; crush is Khione- no mate until 3- no offspring until 3- Skylar x Lizzie; Justice- Tags: Khione, pack

The cream male was sitting and listening with all the others. The black snout, eared and nosed male glanced to Khione.

Birdy- f- 4 months- pup- bird shift- will be Bi; maybe Ash, we’ll see- Lupo is twin- Tags: Ash, pack, Rima

The brown eyed brown pup sat beside Rima, and close to Ash. She knew he was worried about Angel... but didn't know how to help.

Lupo- m- 4 months- pup- nature (vine growth and flowers on the vines)- will be homosexual- Birdy is twin- Tags: Boo, Jagar, Rima, pack

The golden eyed brown pup sat near Rima and the other pups. He hummed a pup sound as he listened.

Aura- m- 4 y- loner for now- light/aura (blue)- homosexual; Faustus- mate open- no pups yet- Boo- Tags: Faustus, Boo, Pack

The gray and white male with the black ears moved his black tipped tail. Blue and gold sectoral eyes looked to Faustus. He couldn't help a faint smile that came to his maw. He then felt his stomach clench a bit...then it passed.

Boo- genderfluid- 4 mo- pup/loner for now- invisibility- questioning; maybe Jagar- too young- too young- Aura (brother)- Tags: Jagar and Lupo, Aura, pack

The golden eyed white pup moved black ears, and sat. The pink nosed pup had eaten what they could. They now sat between Aura and Jagar, and listened as well. They didn't know if this pertained to pups, but they listened.

Renee- f- oldest daughter- 2 months- loner pup- snow powers, but only small snowflakes- will be bi- Mei; Thunder, Yuki, Hei- Tags: family

The white pup with the black colored head and brown and blue eyes jerked. She whined a bit...then shook her head.

Hei- m- youngest pup- 2 months- loner pup- control of shadows but it's just for defense- will be homosexual- Mei: Renee, Thunder, Yuki- Tags: family

The black pup, with brown eyes, kicked his legs a bit. He heard the whine and reacted by giving a tiny growl of worry, though he was sleeping.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me