The Night the Moon Fell(CLOSED) PLEASE LOCK

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Night the Moon Fell(Not accepting)

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:44 am

Askara/ Female/ Alpha Mate/ Invisibly tags: Faustus, Aura, Val
Askara groans in pain once more, “I’ll leave you two here, I need to go rest” she replies and walks off, hoping her mate would deal with this. She walked to the den her and Val shared. She laid down on the cool floor. ‘Can you pups stop moving for one second?’ She thinks and winces as she feels another kick.

Isla/ Female/ Healer/ Healing/ Tags: Voorhees
Isla nods, “ok, sounds good”

Maiara/ Female/ Scout/ Extreme Speed/ tags: open
Maiara ate her rabbit at a moderate pace.

Tamaska/ Female/ Fighter/ Self Healing/ tags: open
Tamaska turned away then. Why was everyone so happy?

Theodore/ Male/ Hunter/ Lie Detecting/ Tags: Vik
Theodore drinks

Mei/ Female/ Loner/ Shield/ Tags: pups
Mei lays down inside the den, curling her tail over her pups. She sleeps.

Alois/ Male/ Fighter/ Telekinesis/ tags: Ceil
Alois feels dizzy. “Why is the world spinning?”

Sebastion/ Fighter/ Future sight/ Tags: Matsuri
Sensation nods and waits

Lark/ Fighter/ Bird Sight: Tags: Vixen
Lark nods and turns to Vixen. "Tasmar, wanna go and see what prey they have caught? or do you want me to give you a tour first?" She asks.

Astral/ Hunter/Camouflage/Tags: Kovi
Astral nods, “that’s good” she smiles. “I think we should howl and get some wolves over here. Even if we were to try to move it back, we wouldn’t move it far” she says as two wolves would have a struggle with the weight of the deer.

Jynx/ Fighter/ Thick Fog/ Tags: Grey
Jynx immediately gets to her paws and walks over to where Grey was puking. “A-are you okay?” She asks worriedly placing her tail over his back in a way of comforting him. “Do I need to get one of the healers?” She asks concerned.

Skylar/ Hunter/ Power over Color/ Tags: Family
Skylar follows

Justice/ Hunter/ Color Absorbtion/ Tags: Family
Justice goes to her den.

Jagar/ Pup/ Teleportation/ Tags: Boo
Jagar looks over staying where he is.

Khione/ Scout/ Shadow invisibility/ Tags: Dare
Khione nods, “okay”
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Night the Moon Fell(Wolf RP)

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:23 am

Shiranui - male - elder - Absurd light - mateless - tags: Jeena, Rima
-
He looked at Jeena and then the pack mother "I am on blame too... I didn't see her leaving at all, I am sorry" he said apology and worried about the lost pup. He stood up to sit and looked at Jeena "I could come with you...Four eyes pairs could be better than two" he said.

Uriel - male - Lead hunter - Electricity manipulation - mateless/ open - tags: Matix, Matsuri
-
He nodded to Matix who spoke up as well "Hopefully soon...they sure take their time...but this is big pack and...the boars are far..." he responded to the apprentice healer. His ears flicked over to the Matsuri too, hearing and understanding what he said to him, but he didn't know what was the meaning of it 'like me? like a friend or something else?' he thought himself flicking his tail rather unsure "what do you mean? You like me?" he asked suddenly.

Lillian - female - hunter - Fire manipulation - mateless/ crush on maybe Asa or Niva - tags: Asa, open
-
She nodded with a shy smile as she looked after the tired scout "Alright, I will bring you some..." she responded almost whispering before starting to make her way back to the boars. Flicking her ears as she noticed that there were already some wolves eating there.

Faustus - male - fighter - Coat color change - mateless/ crush on maybe Aura - tags: Aura, Askara, Val
-
He listened to the alpha carefully giving the former loner a smile as the male agreed her to stay and likely become a hunter of the pack "Of course I will speak with Uriel about him...he will be pleased to have one more hunter as he doesn't have many hunters to join him and the pack is growing big all the time" he spoke up.

Sirius - male - scout - Typhokinesis - mateless/ open - tags: Zane, Lily "Dawn"
-
He looked at Zane then at the two she-wolves who arrived at the cliff to meet them "well only our alphas can say if you are allowed to join or which rank you're best at" he responded gently 'we're not really needed any ranks, but more could not be bad either' he thought himself.

Ash - intersex - pup - Gender shifting - mateless/ open - tags: Birdy, Lupo, Jagar, Boo
-
He looked at the elder and Rima who also got back with a prey "is that a boar?" he asked watching the odd-looking prey. He was worried about his sister, but what could he do, he could not just go to try to find her "don't worry Birdy, my sister is strong, she will be just fine and the elder will get her back soon...so want to eat with me?" he asked at Birdy.

Angel - female - pup - wings - mateless/ crush maybe Alaska - tags: Alethea ( left the pack, at the woods somewhere)
-
She looked the elder than the dead weasel "ability like Matix? What're her powers?" she asked. She listened to the rest of what the elder needed to say "really? this is not the one they were caught? oh then does that mean that I had very good luck then? found a prey all by myself" she said waving her tail excitedly "Alright, my brother always said that never wasting a good prey" she said sniffing the weasel before took a bite on it "it's good, try it Alethea" she said.

Dawn -female - loner - Thorn manipulation - mateless/ open - tags: Lily, Zane, "Sirius"
-
She let the other loner use her thorns to get up to the cliff where the two males were "yes, I can use them like a whip or just protect myself from outside moves" she responded to Lily. She took a few steps to the cliff ground, calling her thorns back her eyes starring at the two males "I am Dawn...If you let me join your pack...I could do that..." she responded a little more unsure than how Lily did.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:42 am

Grey- 3yrs - Fighter - Light Healing: Jynx
Grey shook his head, "Not sure...my stomach just started hurting...I don't think I'm sick. I've been feeling just fine." His stomach felt like it was in knots. "I didn't do anything different...just at some prey from the prey pile...oh geez. did the prey go bad? I didn't think it was that old."

Kovi - 4yrs - Hunter - Enhanced Hearing: Astral
"That's true." He lifted his muzzle into the air letting out a howl that informed the pack and others that there was even more food nearby. Once he was done he sighed, "Thank you for hunting with me Astral."

Val - 6yrs - Alpha - Telepathy: Aura, Faustus
Val nodded, "Welcome to the pack, I hope you bring great things to the pack with your hunting. My name is Val, your alpha from now on unless you decide pack life isn't what you thought it would be. We won't hold someone in our pack that doesn't feel comfortable." He turned to Faustus, "I know she did, I asked her to handle this while I handled another loner. Faustus in case I'm busy when Uriel gets back please introduce Aura to him. There was a howl a bit ago, likely the hunters calling for us to go eat. So we should probably head that way. I can imagine Uriel is likely not enjoying how long we have been taking to get there to eat."

Lily - 3yrs - Loner - Thread Control: Dawn, Sirius, Zane
She smiled when Dawn decided to come with her, for some reason it made her feel more secure. She stepped on some of the thorns and smiled, "That's so cool? Can you use them as a weapon though, if you wanted to?" She wondered if the other wolves also had similar powers if there was any limit to what they could do. Soon the two of them reached the top and Lily smiled at the two males, "Hello, my name is Lily. I had hoped to join your pack. Though I don't know what ranks are needed in your pack, I could be of help in hunting." She said with a dip of her head. She wasn't sure if she was going about it right but it seemed right to her.

Zane - 4yrs - Scout - Water Manipulation: Sirius, Lily, Dawn
"Coming up here how does she plan to go about that?" He moved to the edge watching her as she began to control something zigzagging a path to a walkable part of the hill. "What kind of power did she gain? Wait the hair on her tail is vanishing." He watched as the female walked up on the thin path with ease, "She wanted to join the pack as you said, I wonder what her skills are, her power is certainly...odd"

Rima - 4yrs - Pack Mother - Silent Move: Aqua
Rima nodded, grabbing another part of the baby boar and helping her drag it to the pack, she was happy to feel like she was helping. It wasn't long before the two of them made it back to camp and Rima glanced around her eyes landing on the pups along with a new one she hadn't seen before. "Seems like we have a new pup." She could see the pups they were busy playing but there was one missing, "Angel?" She glanced to Aqua, before padding over to them, "Jeena where is Angel?"

Jeena - 10yrs - Elder - Memory Projection: Shiranui, Rima, pups
Jeena stood, "I'm not sure, she was here moments ago, but I think we got distracted with the new pup joining the pack." She watched as Rima glanced around nervously, "Sorry for letting one of them run off Rima..." She shook her head, "She couldn't have gotten far, I'll go look for her. It's a lot to keep track of them all. I will be back, please make sure the others don't go anywhere and eat well."

Matix - 41/2yrs - Apprentice Healer - Item Location: Uriel, Matsuri
Matrix watched the others as they talked already eating her fill, she sat licking blood from her maw, "I wonder when the others are going to get here."

Alethea - 14yrs - Elder - Sense's Enemies: Angel
"Oh, there you are youngin...sorry my senses aren't what they were. Since you don't pose a threat....It would have been nice if this ability was more like Matix's. She glanced to the weasel, "Strange, I don't think this is what they were howling about. But since this is here how about we share it. You eat your fill as you found it first." This would save her time, why did she have to walk all the way to wherever the prey was.

(What if it died from different means, that could make them sicker than the others?)

Thunder - 2mths - Loner Pup - Enhanced Mental Growth: Family
Sleeping

Yuki - 2mths - Loner Pup - Levitation: Family
Sleeping
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:48 am

[Jessaa getting sick from the berries and Jigsaw maybe hovering over her and worrying? I think yes]

DarkestBloodMoonRising: don't know if that could work, since it would either have poison from humans, which I'm sure they could smell, a disease they'd smell and know to avoid probably, or old age which wouldn't really make them sick]

Jessaa- f- 4 y- Scout- Empathy (feeling emotions of others)- Pan- mate: Jigsaw- no pups yet (Meyers and Kruger)- family not in RP- Tags: Jigsaw, pack

The slender and pretty faced she wolf looked at the male. The lovely medium furred red she wolf squeaked a bit. "Would you please go get me a rabbit then? Or a couple squirrels if there aren't any rabbits," she said.

Vik- m- 6 y- Beta- black cat shift- homo- mate: Theodore- would have to adopt- family not in RP- Tags: Theo, pack

The cream golden male drank.

Hakurie- f- 3 y- lead fighter- telepathy- Bi; Tamaska, Arika will be- mate open- no pups yet- Matsuri is twin- Tags: open

The plain black she wolf with the blue and amber eyes felt eyes on her. She looked over, seeing it was Arika. She quickly looked away, clearly having not forgotten earlier...She coughed a bit and shivered as she laid in the nest.

(XD awesome, but Arika needs to go eat from the pile and ingest some berries too and get sick. Unless you want two wolves fussing over only one sick one)

Matsuri- m- 3 y- hunter- Fire (small sparks and flames)- homo; Uriel and Sebastian a little- mate open- Rie is his twin- Tags: Sebastian/Uriel and Matrix

The black eared and nosed and snouted gray male flicked his white tipped tail. The amber eyed one hummed a canine sound. "Okay, ill join the hunt later." He took a breath, then said "I really like you!" but said it really fast.

Aqua- f- 4 y- hunter- Water (pulling out of air or other sources)- Bi; maybe Rima- open- no pups yet- Tags: Rima

The blue eyed gray she wolf looked to Rima. She said "I...I can go with you, unless you want me to stay here to. To watch the pups with Jeena. Though I'm sure she can handle the others, as they don't seem interested in leaving the camp."

Ciel- m- 6 y- fighter- breezes/gusts- Homo- mate: Alois- will adopt or have a surrogate- Tags: Alois

The blue eyed black wolf shivered again. He shook his head, saying "I dont know..."

Lizzie- f- 7 y- scout- Light- Hetero- mate: Skylar- Justice and Dare; pregnant again (3 1/2 weeks; X and Eden)- dad x mom; older brother- Tags: Skylar

The pretty and slender but longer legged she wolf walked until they reached camp. She then began to look around.

Dare- m- 2 y- scout- Darkness- homo; crush is Khione- no mate until 3- no offspring until 3- Skylar x Lizzie; Justice- Tags: Justice, Khione

The cream male looked at him. The black snout, eared and nosed male asked "Do you...want me to bring you something?"

Birdy- f- 4 months- pup- bird shift- will be Bi; maybe Ash, we’ll see- Lupo is twin- Tags: Ash

The brown eyed brown pup nodded as she looked at him. She made a small sound when she looked over and saw Angel was gone...Then Shiranui was asking Ash if he knew where she was. She said "Some wolf...some wolf needs to find her."

Lupo- m- 4 months- pup- nature (vine growth and flowers on the vines)- will be homosexual- Birdy is twin- Tags: Boo, Jagar

The golden eyed brown pup said "Let's go!" He headed for the dens, then looked back at them.

Aura- m- 4 y- loner for now- light/aura (blue)- homosexual; Faustus- mate open- no pups yet- Boo- Tags: Faustus, Val

The gray and white male with the black ears moved his black tipped tail. Blue and gold sectoral eyes looked to them both. "She rushed off really quick...Is she alright?" he asked, actuallY feeling worried for her and the unborn pups now. He then looked to Faustus a moment. Val had told him to introduce Aura to some wolf called Uriel.

Boo- genderfluid- 4 mo- pup/loner for now- invisibility- questioning; maybe Jagar- too young- too young- Aura (brother)- Tags: Jagar and Lupo, Aura

The golden eyed white pup moved black ears, and smiled. The pink nosed pup nuzzled their brother as he looked down at them. They then heard Lupo, and ran back over. They stuck close to Jagar now, but followed after Lupo.

Renee- f- oldest daughter- 2 months- loner pup- snow powers, but only small snowflakes- will be bi- Mei; Thunder, Yuki, Hei- Tags: family

The white pup with the black colored head yawned. The brown and blue eyed pup fell asleep after a little bit.

Hei- m- youngest pup- 2 months- loner pup- control of shadows but it's just for defense- will be homosexual- Mei: Renee, Thunder, Yuki- Tags: family

The black pup, with brown eyes, -sleeping-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:57 am

Askara/ Female/ Alpha Mate/ Invisibly tags: Faustus, Aura, Val
Askara groans in pain once more, “I’ll leave you two here, I need to go rest” she replies and walks off, hoping her mate would deal with this. She walked to the den her and Val shared. She laid down on the cool floor. ‘Can you pups stop moving for one second?’ She thinks and winces as she feels another kick.

Theodore drinks

“I…” Alois started to says something but faints onto the ground, his eyes closed.

Sensation nods and waits

Lark nods and turns to Vixen. "Tasmar, wanna go and see what prey they have caught? or do you want me to give you a tour first?" She asks.

Astral waits with Kovi. “You’re a great hunting partner. I-id like to hunt with you again soon, if you are okay with that?” She suggestedx

Jynx nods, “we should go warn the others. Before they eat the prey” she says worriedly. “I’ll do it, go rest” she says and runs back towards camp.

Skylar follows

Justice goes to her den.

Jagar follows, a little self conscious of how close Boo was.

Khione nods, “okay”
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:14 am

Rima - 4yrs - Pack Mother - Silent Move: Aqua
Rima took in a deep breath, "Yes...having an extra nose to look for Angel."

Jeena - 10yrs - Elder - Memory Projection: Shiranui, Rima, pups
Jeena frowned, 'Sorry Rima, I'll pay extra attention next time. Like you said she couldn't have gotten far. She likely heard the howl for food and went looking for it. She is getting older, so I wouldn't be surprised." Rima nodded, "No you are fine, as you said she and Ash both are older than the other pups so it makes sense that they might want to venture out."

DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChevyTheQH » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:31 am

Thunderthemustang wrote:Alaska I Pup/Blind in left eye/water manipulation/tags: Juden, Stormy
Alaska tucked his tail in as Juden narrowed his eyes at him. Alaska mumbled "I threw a snowball at Val the other day" Young Alaska knew Juden was trying to get him to admit something but he wasn't sure what.

Stormy I ?/Nature manipulation/Caught by Juden/Crush: Juden/tags:Juden, Alaska
Stormy wasn't exactly sure what Alaska was going to say but she was 90% sure it wasn't what Juden was looking for. She starts feeling lightheaded and very nauseous. She isn't sure how to act so she just lies down in the snow. She watches Alaska and Juden stare at each other for a minute straight. She notices all the patterns in Juden's magnificent multicolored coat. The sun reflecting off his fur. She watches him dreamily. She flicks her tail and a flower grows out of the ground in front of her. She picks it up and holds it in her mouth. She approaches Juden and sets the flower at his feet then steps away. She looks at him and smiles.
Last edited by ChevyTheQH on Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
-──────𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋
─𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋───
Ash | She/Her | Equestrian
My life revolves around horses
ChevyTheQH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:11 am

Queen of flames wrote:
Shiranui - male - elder - Absurd light - mateless - tags: Jeena, Rima
-
He looked at Jeena and then the pack mother "I am on blame too... I didn't see her leaving at all, I am sorry" he said apology and worried about the lost pup. He stood up to sit and looked at Jeena "I could come with you...Four eyes pairs could be better than two" he said.

Uriel - male - Lead hunter - Electricity manipulation - mateless/ open - tags: Matix, Matsuri
-
He nodded to Matix who spoke up as well "Hopefully soon...they sure take their time...but this is big pack and...the boars are far..." he responded to the apprentice healer. His ears flicked over to the Matsuri too, hearing and understanding what he said to him, but he didn't know what was the meaning of it 'like me? like a friend or something else?' he thought himself flicking his tail rather unsure "what do you mean? You like me?" he asked suddenly.

Lillian - female - hunter - Fire manipulation - mateless/ crush on maybe Asa or Niva - tags: Asa, open
-
She nodded with a shy smile as she looked after the tired scout "Alright, I will bring you some..." she responded almost whispering before starting to make her way back to the boars. Flicking her ears as she noticed that there were already some wolves eating there.

Faustus - male - fighter - Coat color change - mateless/ crush on maybe Aura - tags: Aura, Askara, Val
-
He listened to the alpha carefully giving the former loner a smile as the male agreed her to stay and likely become a hunter of the pack "Of course I will speak with Uriel about him...he will be pleased to have one more hunter as he doesn't have many hunters to join him and the pack is growing big all the time" he spoke up.

Sirius - male - scout - Typhokinesis - mateless/ open - tags: Zane, Lily "Dawn"
-
He looked at Zane then at the two she-wolves who arrived at the cliff to meet them "well only our alphas can say if you are allowed to join or which rank you're best at" he responded gently 'we're not really needed any ranks, but more could not be bad either' he thought himself.

Ash - intersex - pup - Gender shifting - mateless/ open - tags: Birdy, Lupo, Jagar, Boo
-
He looked at the elder and Rima who also got back with a prey "is that a boar?" he asked watching the odd-looking prey. He was worried about his sister, but what could he do, he could not just go to try to find her "don't worry Birdy, my sister is strong, she will be just fine and the elder will get her back soon...so want to eat with me?" he asked at Birdy.

Angel - female - pup - wings - mateless/ crush maybe Alaska - tags: Alethea ( left the pack, at the woods somewhere)
-
She looked the elder than the dead weasel "ability like Matix? What're her powers?" she asked. She listened to the rest of what the elder needed to say "really? this is not the one they were caught? oh then does that mean that I had very good luck then? found a prey all by myself" she said waving her tail excitedly "Alright, my brother always said that never wasting a good prey" she said sniffing the weasel before took a bite on it "it's good, try it Alethea" she said.

Dawn -female - loner - Thorn manipulation - mateless/ open - tags: Lily, Zane, "Sirius"
-
She let the other loner use her thorns to get up to the cliff where the two males were "yes, I can use them like a whip or just protect myself from outside moves" she responded to Lily. She took a few steps to the cliff ground, calling her thorns back her eyes starring at the two males "I am Dawn...If you let me join your pack...I could do that..." she responded a little more unsure than how Lily did.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:52 am

[Jessaa getting sick from the berries and Jigsaw maybe hovering over her and worrying? I think yes]

Jessaa- f- 4 y- Scout- Empathy (feeling emotions of others)- Pan- mate: Jigsaw- no pups yet (Meyers and Kruger)- family not in RP- Tags: Jigsaw, pack

The slender and pretty faced she wolf looked at the male. The lovely medium furred red she wolf squeaked a bit. "Would you please go get me a rabbit then? Or a couple squirrels if there aren't any rabbits," she said.

Vik- m- 6 y- Beta- black cat shift- homo- mate: Theodore- would have to adopt- family not in RP- Tags: Theo, pack

The cream golden male drank.

Hakurie- f- 3 y- lead fighter- telepathy- Bi; Tamaska, Arika will be- mate open- no pups yet- Matsuri is twin- Tags: open

The plain black she wolf with the blue and amber eyes felt eyes on her. She looked over, seeing it was Arika. She quickly looked away, clearly having not forgotten earlier...She coughed a bit and shivered as she laid in the nest.

(XD awesome, but Arika needs to go eat from the pile and ingest some berries too and get sick. Unless you want two wolves fussing over only one sick one)

Matsuri- m- 3 y- hunter- Fire (small sparks and flames)- homo; Uriel and Sebastian a little- mate open- Rie is his twin- Tags: Sebastian/Uriel and Matrix

The black eared and nosed and snouted gray male flicked his white tipped tail. The amber eyed one hummed a canine sound. "I...as more than friend," he said. He said it only loud enough for Uriel to hear though.

Aqua- f- 4 y- hunter- Water (pulling out of air or other sources)- Bi; maybe Rima- open- no pups yet- Tags: Rima

The blue eyed gray she wolf looked to Rima. She said "Okay, let's go; we need to find her just in case theres loners out there." She turned to Jeena and Shiranui. "Keep an eye on the rest of them please," she said.

Ciel- m- 6 y- fighter- breezes/gusts- Homo- mate: Alois- will adopt or have a surrogate- Tags: Alois

The blue eyed black wolf knocked out too.

Lizzie- f- 7 y- scout- Light- Hetero- mate: Skylar- Justice and Dare; pregnant again (3 1/2 weeks; X and Eden)- dad x mom; older brother- Tags: Skylar

The pretty and slender but longer legged she wolf looked around. "Do you see her?" she asked her mate.

Dare- m- 2 y- scout- Darkness- homo; crush is Khione- no mate until 3- no offspring until 3- Skylar x Lizzie; Justice- Tags: Justice, Khione

The cream male looked at him. The black snout, eared and nosed male nodded a d went to get two rabbits.

Birdy- f- 4 months- pup- bird shift- will be Bi; maybe Ash, we’ll see- Lupo is twin- Tags: Ash

The brown eyed brown pup nodded as she looked at him. She said "I would love to eat with you, but I get the feeling the other three will come over here soon. I think we have to share it." She shook her head a couple times.

Lupo- m- 4 months- pup- nature (vine growth and flowers on the vines)- will be homosexual- Birdy is twin- Tags: Boo, Jagar

The golden eyed brown pup said "Heres the dens," as they reached them. He then turned and saw the boar, crying "Food!" and running over.

Aura- m- 4 y- loner for now- light/aura (blue)- homosexual; Faustus- mate open- no pups yet- Boo- Tags: Faustus, Val

The gray and white male with the black ears moved his black tipped tail. Blue and gold sectoral eyes looked to them both. "She rushed off really quick...Is she alright?" he asked, actuallY feeling worried for her and the unborn pups now.

He then looked to Faustus, asking "Are we supposed to stay here? Or do we go to wherever this Uriel is?" he asked.

Boo- genderfluid- 4 mo- pup/loner for now- invisibility- questioning; maybe Jagar- too young- too young- Aura (brother)- Tags: Jagar and Lupo, Aura

The golden eyed white pup moved black ears, and nodded. The pink nosed pup then said "Guess we should go eat."

Renee- f- oldest daughter- 2 months- loner pup- snow powers, but only small snowflakes- will be bi- Mei; Thunder, Yuki, Hei- Tags: family

The white pup with the black colored head yawned. The brown and blue eyed pup fell asleep after a little bit.

Hei- m- youngest pup- 2 months- loner pup- control of shadows but it's just for defense- will be homosexual- Mei: Renee, Thunder, Yuki- Tags: family

The black pup, with brown eyes, -sleeping-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:59 am

[quote="Furrydogs12"]Askara/ Female/ Alpha Mate/ Invisibly tags: Faustus, Aura, Val

Theodore drinks

Alois -fainted-

Sensation nods and waits

Astral waits with Kovi. “You’re a great hunting partner. I-id like to hunt with you again soon, if you are okay with that?” She suggestedx

Jynx nods, “we should go warn the others. Before they eat the prey” she says worriedly. “I’ll do it, go rest” she says and runs back towards camp.

Skylar looks around, "not yet"

Justice goes to her den.

Jagar nods,"okay"

Khione waits
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist