Seafarers of a New World. {New + Accepting!}

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Seafarers of a New World. {New + Accepting!}

Postby Boomer » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:47 am

Cybil listened to the creature, only because she couldn't move away to ignore it. She certainly didn't want to do any favors for her captors. The pup was too weak and tired to do anything but breathe. Even breathing was starting to become a struggle. Her throat felt raw from crying. Cybil's icy blue eyes looked dull and exhausted, hinted with the realization she'd probably never see her family again. This further depressed the pup as she clinched her eyes shut.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heren » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:17 pm

Ran turned too late, she was slammed against the deck, the air driven out of her. Both of her creatures lunged forward, claws and fangs bared. One went to grab the saber's scruff, while the other attempted to hook their claws into her back, all in an attempt to drag her away from their master.

The Liefle itself rested in solemn silence.
The creatures didn't seem to make a sound walking around the deck or climbing the masts. They were more like ghostly apparitions than real living beasts.

All our times have come
Here but now they're gone
Seasons don't fear the reaper
Heren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiggerclifford » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:34 pm

"Dear." The smaller Guardian insisted once more, understanding her pain. Pushing her closer to the fake canine. "Prove your worth." He death would be on her own terms. It she refused to eat, then their attempts would have been failed. That would be nothing new if so. Just another tally added to the board.

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

The strength she felt, in these aerated beasts surprised her. Lunging around the saber swiped unsheathed claws through them. While attempting to pull the little fox close to her, wrapping her free limb around the chest of the canine to bring her in.
Tiggerclifford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:38 pm

Cybil slightly flinched as she was dragged over the pebbles. She softly growled at the "canine" she was pulled to. Her lower brain told her to nurse, canceling out all higher thoughts she had. Cybil turned and nursed for a moment, then gagged in disgust. She quickly moved away again, disgusted in herself for being weak.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heren » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:02 pm

Her creatures disappeared to the wind. Ran snapped at her assilant, wishing to rip into the saber's nose. She aimed to punch Chokka in the gut with her hindpaw, flexing her claws to hit against her soft belly. With a slash of her tail, another creature formed behind them. A cober slid from a vortex of color, its eyes blazing.

All our times have come
Heren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiggerclifford » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:06 pm

"Yes!" The Guardian cheered, gently. It's voice encouraging. "Pull through for your family. You will see them in day's time. I promise." A promise pulled right from thin air, indeed. It would be expected many years before anyone would find their way back. If ever at all.

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Mortimer wailed in horror, seeing his new Captain be attacked. It was a flurry of water colors and water from his view. Pacing back and forth along the deck, tail lashing. These things vanished like nothing. It would have to be tiring, he thought, to keep regenerating the apparitions from thin air... was it even air? "Ughhh!"

Chokka yowled, recoiling as her nose was tore into. Ramming a paw down towards the fox's face. Pushing away, she would hiss. Unknowingly back into the cobra, turning she reared, and would swipe another heavy paw towards it. The ship was rocking heavily in the storm. It's presence now lingering over them. The colors of lightening getting ever closer. Mortimer could be heard screaming in the distance.
Tiggerclifford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:10 pm

Cybil wiped her muzzle and coughed a little. She didn't believe the creature. "Vojak has no reason to come back." she scowled quietly, "You gave him what he wanted. Just know I hate you all." She narrowed her eyes at all of the creatures before slowly walking from the "canine". "Oh, and that milk is gross." she growled, "I won't be nursing from her again." Cybil walked away from them, although she didn't get far. Her body just didn't have the energy to carry her.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heren » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:17 pm

Ran took her chance. She turned and launched herself off the ship and onto the row boat waiting for her below. As she landed,
The boat titled dangerously towards the water, but luckily, her creatures pushing on the opposite side kept them from flipping. With flashes of lightning illuminating her path and rain coming down in droves, she began to cross the space between Chokka's ship and her own.

The cobra reared, a second before it melted with the rain. The beast's master had escaped, so its purpose was expended.

All our times have come
Heren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiggerclifford » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:05 pm

"Then it seems you'll have to live off of water." The one who had took her from her family, picked her up and gently set her down besides the liquid. The others started to disperse now, her stubbornness unattractive and entertaining to them.

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Mortimer greeted his new Captain with a gaping smile, and tippy-toeing around on the deck. She was going to make it! Oh, yes. This was going to be great. Hopefully everything would be better now. It was a new start, a new life. Rejoice he must! Though flinched when the lightening flashed around - so close to - and ducked at the booming thunder.

Chokka admitted one last hiss before taking to her sails. The winds hooking them and dragging her self-proclaimed ship out towards the hell in which beyond present. To her unfortunate luck, it wasn't long, or far out before a towering wave curled and crashed down. This pushed her to the ships edge and another one hit again, lightening hitting a mast. The wood caught flame. "Noo!" She wailed, gasping for breath. The current rocking the ship dangerously side to side, and another wave was running up from the distance. This one was bigger and badder. She gulped.
Tiggerclifford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:12 pm

Cybil glared at her reflection and huffed loudly. She smacked her paw to distort the calm water. She stood up and shakily walked from the creature. "Leave me alone..." she said lowly. She wanted nothing to do with any of them. The pup felt dizzy again, but pressed on. Her tiny body collapsed again, but she didn't faint this time. Cybil had no strength to move, or eat even if she wanted to.
~~
Mary wasn't sure how long she sat in the OR, but it was long enough for her back to flare up. She had to get onto her paws. She looked out the window, wondering how far they were from Cybil. Her heart felt crushed, but she kept a graced composure. Mary left the OR and Alessa to go onto the main deck. She stared out at the black water; her hope was fading fast. "Perhaps Phil knows who took her..." she whispered, "If only he could help us. But who knows where he's at now."
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me